I Love Bossy Nigerian Women

Story Info
Haitian law student into Nigerian girls in Ottawa.
1.5k words
4.9k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

"Hello Miss Nigeria," Stephen Marcel said, as he looked at the six-foot-tall, curvy young black woman who emerged from the elevator and stepped onto the Carleton University library fourth floor. Clad in a dark gray vest over a white blouse and dark gray Capri pants, she was quite stunning. With rapturous midnight skin, a voluptuous body and a thick Afro, Nancy Agbaje was Nigerian womanhood personified. And a certain Haitian scholar wanted a piece of that...

"Flattery will get you nowhere, Stephen, shouldn't you be boning up on the LSAT?" Nancy replied haughtily, as she stepped toward the computer area with a grace that the legendary Queen of Sheba would have been hard-pressed to match. Stephen stroked his goateed chin thoughtfully, and smiled at her. I'd rather bone you instead, he thought, and he barely stopped the words from leaving his mouth. Nancy had that effect on him...

Stephen Marcel, born in the City of Cap-Haitien, Republic of Haiti, had been all over the world. His parents, Francois and Elsie Marcel worked for the United Nations and S.O.S. Villages, respectively. He'd been living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, since the fall of 2013. Living in the Canadian capital while attending Carleton University had definitely changed the wealthy, adventurous young Haitian man's life. He'd had a lot of fun, learned a bit, bedded lots of women, and had even more fun. Along the way, he fell hopelessly in love with a lovely West African woman named Nancy Agbaje.

"I was just waiting for you," Stephen replied, and Nancy rolled her eyes, and then came and sat next to him. He watched as she logged on, and then leaned back in her chair, waiting for the perennially slow library computer to do its thing. Another fact of life in the City of Ottawa? Every year, various institutions raise their fees, and provide worse service than the year before. OC Transpo the bus and train company and Carleton University were frequent offenders in that regard...

"If you don't ace the December LSAT exam, you won't get into the University of Ottawa School of Law for 2018," Nancy stated flatly, and Stephen smiled nonchalantly. A big and tall young black man with stylish dreads, clad in a green silk shirt, black silk pants and black Timberland boots, he had that unique swagger common to men from the Caribbean islands. Although Stephen often acted as though he was too cool for school, he was a dedicated scholar, frequently at the top of his classes in the criminology program at Carleton University. Don't let the dreads fool you...

"You let me worry about that, Your Highness," Stephen replied, and Nancy bit her lip, something she often did whenever Stephen did something to displease her. She was about to say something when something caught Stephen's attention. A tall young white woman with blonde hair and blue eyes walked by, and for some reason, she dropped her purse. When she bent to pick it up, Stephen's eyes zoomed in on her ample derriere.

"Creep," Nancy said, and she elbowed Stephen in the ribs nonchalantly, causing the burly young Haitian man to laugh merrily. Just like the Nigerian guys whom Nancy grew up with in the environs of Kano, Northern Nigeria, Stephen the Haitian stud had a thing for a chick with a big butt. The only problem that Nancy had with that was quite simple. Stephen didn't care about the skin color or origin of the woman whose thick ass he was checking out. Nancy found Stephen annoyingly charming, or charmingly annoying, on most days. Still, it bothered her when he looked at other women...

"Oh come on, mamas, Miss Blondie here has a nice ass, but it's not Nigerian nice," Stephen said, and he brought his dark, handsome face dangerously close to Nancy's. The young Nigerian woman looked into Stephen's chestnut eyes and smiled. For a moment, she seriously considered slapping the hell out of him. Given the "female domination" porn that Nancy caught Stephen watching on more than one occasion, slaps probably aroused him. So she went with her second choice, and pressed her full, sensuous lips against his instead.

"Only way I can think to shut you up," Nancy said to a dumbfounded Stephen, a few seconds later, when they came up for air. The young man looked at her, surprise all over his face. Nancy smiled, and then got up. Heading to the nearby water fountain to refill her bright blue bottle, Nancy moved in a slow, deliberately sexy manner. And she could feel Stephen's hungry eyes on her thick, spectacularly round Nigerian booty the entire time...

"Welcome back, Miss Agbaje," Stephen said, smiling at Nancy, and he even pulled her chair for her. Nancy sat down and looked at him thoughtfully. She'd known Stephen ever since the international students orientation day at Carleton University in September 2013. The handsome brother from Haiti stole the show with his good looks and fearless comments, amusing both the tour guides from the school and his fellow international students. That day, Stephen and Nancy struck a friendship. He'd been lusting after her ever since...

"Let's take a break," Nancy suggested, about an hour later, and Stephen eagerly agreed. Laughing, they draped their jackets over the backs of their chairs and left their backpacks on their seats. They took the elevator downstairs, and headed for Nancy's residence, located a two-minute walk from the Minto Center. Once there, the two long-time friends and F-buddies didn't do a whole lot of talking. Nope, indeed they drank each other in...

"Dammit I've missed you," Stephen murmured, feasting his eyes on Nancy as the tall Nigerian Amazon undressed, revealing her curvy, strong and sexy body. Nancy Agbaje reminded Stephen of his idol, Hollywood icon Grace Jones, only she was built like Tennis champion Serena Williams...with a bigger booty and much darker skin. Stephen watched as Nancy stripped to her bra and underwear, both of which were stark white, and contrasted nicely with her dark, gorgeous skin. This woman is a goddess, Stephen thought, amazed.

"Show me how much you've missed me," Nancy replied coyly, and Stephen grinned and went to her. The two of them kissed passionately, and then he sat her on the couch and went to work on her. Nancy leaned back on the couch and spread her thighs invitingly. After yanking down her white cotton panties, Stephen buried his face between her legs and began eating her pussy with gusto. Nancy caressed the back of Stephen's neck, loving what the talkative, charming Haitian stud was doing to her. At last Stephen was putting that devil tongue of his to good use...

"Oh, I've missed you a lot," Stephen paused to say, and he then put Nancy on all fours, and admired her big and round, magnificently dark booty. Playfully he smacked Nancy's big ass, and the young Nigerian woman shot him a look. Stephen laughed and spread Nancy's ass cheeks wide open, and slid his tongue into her asshole. A lot of brothers balked at the thought of eating black female ass, or ass in general, but Stephen was definitely not like that. The brother from Haiti ate ass like it was going out of style...

"Oh yes, eat my ass," Nancy moaned, and the young woman purred like a kitten, loving the feel of Stephen's tongue in her asshole. After giving Nancy's ass a tongue bath, Stephen stroked his long, hard dick. Turning to face Stephen, Nancy smiled at him and gently touched his dick, but as usual, she refused to suck him off. Nancy was kind of frustrating that way. Stephen had been with white women, Chinese women and Indian women, and none of them minded sucking dick. Sisters on the other hand let him stick his dick in their pussies and assholes, but balked at sucking his dick. What the fuck?

"Come ride this fuck stick," Stephen said, after rolling a condom on his dick. Grinning, Nancy straddled him, and Stephen caressed her firm breasts, and gave her big round ass a firm smack. Nancy impaled her wet, horny pussy on Stephen's dick, and just like that, she began to ride him passionately. Stephen bucked his hips and thrust into her, loving the heat and tightness radiating from Nancy's core. They fucked with wild abandon for a while until they ended up on the floor, pleasurably exhausted...

"That's just what I needed, handsome, now, let's get back to the library," Nancy Agbaje said, and Stephen Marcel looked at her, amazed. The towering, curvaceous Nigerian Amazon got up, that big black ass sashaying from side to side as she headed to the washroom. Stephen sighed, and shrugged to himself, knowing that, as usual, he would do exactly what Nancy told him. I'm going to marry that chick after law school, Stephen thought with a smile. Some black men run like hell from bossy black women, and others apparently crave them. Guess which category Stephen belongs to?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
African Boss White employees used by African boss and his friends.in Interracial Love
Nigerian Muslim Dominatrix Nigerian Muslim sister dates Haitian guy in Ottawa. in Erotic Couplings
Babysitter Makes Me Lose Control My busty little babysitter is hard to resist.in Mature
Here Cums(?) The Bride Bride gets unexpected visit before walking down the aisle.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories