I Love My Hairy Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok mom. Mom, I love you."

"I love you so much sweetie. You and your massive thick nine inch cock."

"God I love how you talk mom. I love how hairy you are, seriously."

"Well I can get hairier for you if you want baby."

"Really?! Oh my god. Yes please. I have so many things I want you to do now."

"I'll do anything baby we'll talk later. Now cum inside my hairy pussy like you want me to have your child."

I never came so much in my entire life.

"OH MYYYY GODDDDD BABYYYYYYY!!! YESSSS CUMMMMMM UNGHHHHHH YESSSSSS UNGHHHH I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M CUMMING TOO!!! HOLY FUCKKKKK THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE!!! HOLY SHITTTT!!!"

My mom was screaming so loud I would be surprised if the neighbors heard us. I was cumming in unison with my mother, the woman of my fantasies, the woman whose bush was always on my mind; the bush that was so big and curly and thick and long and black. The bush that was now mine.

"Oh my god. That was incredible," said mom. "I will never get enough of this."

"You don't have to mom. I love you and I'm all yours."

"I love you too baby. Now let's talk about our first hair idea together..."

End Part I

12