I Love Older Women Ch. 02

Story Info
What a way for boss Kerry to discuss Paul's promotion!
1.8k words
4.56
103.9k
22
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/28/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had only been about an hour and a half since I had fucked my boss, Kerry, in her office at the car dealership where I worked for a year.

After that, she had given me one of the two positions that were open for sales managers before she pushed me up against the wall, asking if I wanted to discuss my new job over dinner.

Of course, I took her up on it, and here we were at her house. We had barely gotten in the door when she began to ravage me, slamming me against the wall before undoing my pants.

Within what seemed to be seconds after that, my now stiff dick was in her mouth.

Kerry was now sucking me completely in to the point that I had felt my wood at the back of her throat, giving me some good deep throat for several minutes. I was in blow job heaven once again.

She took my dick out of her mouth, teasing me, licking up one side of my rock-hard shaft, and then down the other, licking my balls, and then worked her way up again.

"Oh, Jesus, Kerry, suck my cock again!" I panted.

She then went back to work, driving my pole back down into her mouth, completely engulfing me and performing some more deep throat as I thought I could die right now and be a totally happy man.

I've had women give me blow jobs before, but none of them had a talent for it like my older, sexy boss did.

It seemed it was the more mature women that could really suck and fuck, and while my cock slid in and out of her mouth and practically down her throat, I knew I was right.

Kerry's gifted mouth worked over my dick a while longer as I began fucking her face hard to the point I thought that she was going to gag on my cock, but I could tell she was loving every moment of servicing me.

"Fuck! I'm going to cum!" I called, feeling the heat rising in my balls.

Within moments, I shot a hot blast of cum into Kerry's greedy mouth and each shot streamed down her throat. As I continued to cum, I didn't think there would be enough room for her stretched mouth to take it all, but somehow, she got down my entire load before cleaning my entire crotch off with her tongue.

"I think we need to have a further discussion about your job in the bedroom," she purred before rising from her knees and getting stark naked. "Get your clothes off."

I love a woman that knows what she wants, and it was clear what Kerry wanted, and discussing my new job over dinner was far from her mind. At least at the moment.

Both of us now nude, she led me by my cock to her bedroom, pushing me on the bed before getting into the 69 position.

Kerry straddled my face, her pussy grinding down on my mouth as she began sucking my dick back to life. My tongue took over as I licked her clit and tasted her juices.

Her pace quickened as her mouth slid up and down my member. God, her mouth was so damned hot, and she knew what to do with it!

After awhile of my intense licking of her pussy, Kerry had cum hard, and my cock now standing at attention once again.

"You want to fuck me again, don't you, Paul? Your hard young cock wants some more of this pussy just like you got back at the office, don't you?" she asked, sliding off of me

"Mmmmm," I moaned, reaching up to rub her full tits. "You don't know how much."

"You bet you do," she hissed as she mounted me. "That's what's good about you young studs; you all love to fuck and can go for a long time. My ex husband couldn't do it for more than ten minutes without a pill."

Her round ass rested on my legs and waist, and my entire length was now buried inside her. Kerry bent over to kiss me, her tongue shooting in my mouth. I could still taste a little residue of the load of cum she had swallowed earlier after she'd sucked me off in the living room.

My hands kneaded her breasts as she started bouncing up and down on my cock. Kerry's pace quickened as I felt her muscles clamp around my shaft, her breaths getting more jagged as I sense she was about to cum at any moment.

"You like this pussy?" she asked, not letting up on her thrusting up and down on me. "You liked getting fucked by an older woman, you horny boy? You can't get enough of this, can you? This is what you really wanted, didn't you, stud? You like your boss being a whore for you, baby? God, Paul, I love fucking you."

"Ride me, baby," I panted as my hips bucked up to join her in fucking. "Ride that dick, you dirty bitch. Fuck that young cock and cum for me, you whore."

The dirty talk set Kerry off; she pumped up and down on my shaft harder, she climaxed for what seemed to be a long time before her body finally relaxed, climbing off of me and my cock popped out of her wet pussy.

"Your turn," she breathed, before laying back and spreading her legs.

Positioning myself above her, I grabbed Kerry's ankles and spread her legs even farther apart, burying my dick back inside her and thrusting as hard as I could.

"That's it, fuck me. Fuck me hard, you stud," she grunted. "I want to be a total whore for you."

With each thrust and the filthy words uttering from her, I pushed my cock into her as far as it would go. Her cunt muscles clamped around my dick again, my hands were squeezing her hips.

"Yes!" she cried. "Fuck the shit out of me, Paul!"

"Oh, I will, you filthy slut," I grunted back, not letting up.

I thrust my hips into Kerry's and ground against her, continuing to pound her pussy. I loved how rough she liked me banging her as I plunged in and out.

At the same time, I couldn't help wondering what the guys at work would think of their forty six year old ice princess boss they saw there was now getting her brains fucked out by the twenty eight year old, seven inch cock of one of their own, while we traded dirty talk and she was all but begging to be treated like a total whore.

I could feel myself start to pulse inside of her and I moaned as I kept relentlessly ramming into her cunt. I thrust as hard as I could, trying to get my entire dick inside her.

Kerry's moans were are getting louder as her final orgasm approached. At that point, I knew that I couldn't last much longer.

"I'm ready," I managed to get out. "I'm getting close, baby."

"Yes! Cum in my pussy, Paul!" she cried.

I gave one final thrust before my cock exploded deep inside of Kerry. "Take this," I demanded as I felt the first burst shoot into her. "Take all of it, you cum whore."

She moaned loudly as her orgasm peaked and my entire body felt alive as the remainder of my load filled her pussy.

It was shortly after that when I pulled out, I'd suddenly realized it was the third time I'd cum in that day's time, and while fucking the same woman. That had never happened with anyone I'd been with before Kerry.

That and I was still hard. And she was ready for yet more. Talk about a woman that liked to fuck!

"Paul, I want you to fuck me in the ass," she instructed me, getting on all fours, her ass in the air and cum-filled pussy on display.

How the hell could I have said no to that? I loved doing a woman in the ass, but there wasn't many that enjoyed it.

And here was my sexy, slutty boss offering it to me!

I took a little lubrication/cum mixture from her pussy and slid one finger, and then another, into her ass. Kerry moaned appreciatively while my fingers impaled her ass, begging me to put my cock inside her.

Removing my fingers, I positioned myself behind her and my member was lined up with the entrance to her puckered asshole before I slowly slid the tip inside.

"Mmmm, yes," Kerry moaned. "I want to feel more of your cock in my ass."

Pushing more into her gradually before my entire dick was in, I fucked her tight asshole slowly at first, then had picked up, thrusting harder and faster to her moans of encouragement.

"That's it," she said loudly, pushing back against me. "Give my ass a good fucking, you dirty stud!"

I gave her cheeks a slap as I pounded in and out of her; her asshole felt so good practically clamped around my cock.

Kerry kept getting louder, spewing dirty phrases while ordering me to fuck her harder and faster, and how good my cock felt fucking her ass.

I was getting close to bursting again, but didn't want to cum yet; the sensation of doing anal with Kerry was indescribable and incredibly hot, but I couldn't control myself any longer.

"Kerry, I need to cum now!" I yelled as I was still thrusting in and out.

"Yes, Paul," she responded. "I want to feel your hot cum in my ass! Cum in me just like you did in my pussy!"

That was enough; I came for the fourth time that night, this time shooting my spunk deep into my boss' asshole, emptying my cock deep into her bowels before pulling out and collapsing beside her.

She too gave a satisfied sigh as we lay there for a long time, both of her holes filled with my cum, not counting the load I had sent down her throat earlier when we'd come in the door. What a woman!

We never did have that dinner or that discussion, but she did invite me to spend the night, where we did have sex twice more the next morning before we headed for work.

Of course, we've been fucking on a regular basis after hours following that first night.

And both of us weren't the only ones benefiting from Kerry getting plenty of dick.

My co-workers began to see a lot different demeanor in Kerry lately. She was still a bit distant, but not as bitchy or icy toward everyone like she had been when she first took over the business. She was even more lenient in things that she'd fired people for before.

Needless to say, my own job was certainly a lot easier, promotion and all.

But as I would find out a couple of days after our latest lunch hour screw, that wasn't the only thing Kerry had in mind for me....