I Love Older Women Ch. 03

Story Info
Paul has a way of satisfying a tough customer.
2.1k words
4.56
85.1k
22
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/28/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa had buzzed me after I was done with a customer on the sales floor; Kerry wanted to see me in her office.

Making my way upstairs, I racked my brain wondering what the hell she would want; we'd already had fucked each other nearly to death over lunch and she'd given me a mind-blowing blow job that morning.

Surely she wasn't horny again...was she?

Or maybe it was something else. Did I do something wrong?

It was neither, it turned out. Kerry had smiled and beckoned me in while she was on the phone, indicating me to take a seat.

"So what's going on?" I asked once she'd finished with her call.

"I have a proposition for you," she replied.

"What, our lunch hour fun wasn't enough?" I laughed.

"Not that kind of proposition," Kerry shook her head, still smiling. "No. I have a customer coming in that's...let's say is a bit difficult. She's been here before to look over some cars, but no one's really been successful in getting her to sign on the dotted line."

"And you want me to be the next sales person victim," I said.

"I figured she may take better to a manager, and Dorothy is off today. Even she might not have had too much success with this lady. See what you can do."

"All right," I shrugged a little. "I always did like a challenge."

I went back downstairs, not exactly looking forward to the prospect of playing nicey nice to what I was sure was some picky old bitch that would try to bring the price down so far that my commission would be shitty.

We've had those more times than I could count, yet no one dared complain, especially me.

When the customer did arrive, it was all I could do not to let my mouth drop to my knees.

Lauren was fifty, but didn't look a day over thirty. Her body was banging; tight, round ass, great tits that were big but not profoundly large, long blond hair, and spectacular legs I could picture being around my waist while she and I did the horizontal tango.

It was hard to believe this was the difficult customer no one had success with.

It's a wonder every guy in the place hadn't gotten a hard-on just looking at her. I could barely contain my own, that was for sure.

Glancing down, I also noticed she had wedding rings and thought about the lucky bastard that was her husband.

Had I been in his place, I'd certainly been screwing the hell out of that hot bitch nearly every night.

But for now, I kept my professional composure, introducing myself and taking Lauren over to look over the latest models we'd gotten in the week before. She looked each over carefully, expressing no interest in anything so far.

My heart dropped to my knees; I guess I wasn't going to get any further than the other sales people had, even if I was a manager.

Suddenly, Lauren did spy something that interested her; it wasn't one of the latest models, but a popular floor model.

"Would I be able to test drive this?" she asked, bewitching green eyes looking me over.

"Sure," I smiled at her. "It would be no problem. Let me get the keys."

We got in the car, Lauren driving off the lot before we took a short distance up to interstate and she started to pick up speed.

"This rides well so far," she smiled over at me.

We took the next exit where I instructed her to pull off, and then turned down a street to a remote area where I'd taken customers on test drives before. But today's test drive would be different.

Lauren pulled over to a really private spot, silent for a moment.

"Something wrong?" I asked. "Is there anything else you needed?"

"I don't know," she shook her head. "It'a a great car, a good price too. But I'll need a little more convincing first."

"So what's the problem and how can I convince you?" I managed a smile.

It was then I saw her eye the tent in my crotch I hadn't done a very good job of concealing after all, but I didn't let on that she'd noticed my aroused state.

"Well, for one," she said, giving me her own dazzling smile, "this car isn't the only thing that needs a test drive. Let's get out and stretch for a bit."

I nodded and we got out of the car, discussing its features and what her needs would be.

"I have something I do need," she purred, "but it has nothing to do with a car."

My eyes widened as Lauren's hand made her way to my bulge, which was now dying to get free. She rubbed it for a bit before beginning to play with and then slowly pull down my zipper.

She then pushed me back toward the hood, yanking down my pants and underwear in one shot, freeing my aching member and standing at attention before her face.

All I could think about as she gulped down my cock was worrying about Kerry finding out that my prick had been in another chick's mouth, let alone a customer. I had visions of her firing my ass on the spot if and when Kerry did find out.

Fucking the boss was one thing; doing a customer, no matter how hot she was, could be a different story.

But I figured if that was going to happen, I may as well enjoy the blow job I was presently getting, and possibly making a sale as a result of letting this mature babe below me suck me into the next stratosphere. I would worry about the consequences later.

I will admit that though Lauren wasn't as talented in the department of giving head as Kerry was, she wasn't too bad either. At least, like Kerry, she could take down my entire cock.

Within minutes of going down on me, Lauren popped my dick out of her mouth and stood up, taking off her clothes and climbing onto the hood of the car and spreading her legs, much to my shock.

"Fuck me," she told me. "Fuck me, Paul, right here on this hood."

It was all I could do not to pinch myself; here was another sexy older woman offering herself to me. I figured there was still time before I was missed back at the dealership, so what the hell.

I ripped off my own clothes and joined her there on the hood of the car, rubbing the tip of my cock up and down her slit.

She whimpered, begging me to stop teasing, to put it inside her.

"Oh, you want this cock bad, don't you?" I asked. "You want a nice strange dick that isn't your husband's, don't you, baby?"

"Yes," she panted. "I haven't had sex with my husband in a month. I need a good fuck now. I need a hard cock in me!"

I was so turned on by the fact that I was totally naked on the hood of a popular floor model about to fuck the reputedly most difficult customer anyone had had to date (and was all but begging to get some dick to boot), it was all I could do not to take her right away. But I had to or I'd cum before the deed could get done.

I pushed my length inside of her in one hard, fast motion. Lauren wailed as I slammed in and out of her soaked cunt, lifting her open legs into the air as I shoved my cock up into her hot pussy before she screamed in orgasm.

"Fuck me like a whore!" she yelled.

"You are a whore, aren't you?" I panted, not giving up on my thrusts. "A dirty whore fucking other men on her husband."

"I need it," Lauren said. "I need another cock. I need to be a whore. Oh God, you are so good. Don't ever stop fucking me!"

Even after she'd cum, I continued to pound her, my hands pushing against the insides of her sexy thighs while I plunged in and out. We would continue fucking that way for about ten minutes or so before I could feel myself start to pulse inside of her.

Finally, I let out a grunt as I felt cum streaming out of my cock right up into Lauren's pussy. After a few more thrusts, I was out, sending the last few shots of sperm onto her beautiful tits.

She smiled as she rubbed my cum into them, stating that the car had a good strong hood.

"So," I replied. "Are you convinced yet?"

"I may need just a little more," Lauren replied. "I'd like to try the back seat."

To the outside world, it was an odd request to anyone wanting to buy a car, but I knew exactly what this little minx had in mind. And it hadn't taken long for me to get hard again as a result.

I helped Lauren off the hood of the car, both of us heading toward the back of the car. I opened the door, letting her into the back seat before joining her.

She teased me again, giving my cock a few light licks and gently biting my balls before she straddled me. I held Lauren up by the hips and she impaled herself on my shaft, her tits bouncing in time with her movement up and down on me.

"OH GOD!" she screamed as she came. "Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Lauren rose up again and again, impaling herself on my cock while I lifted my hips, driving ever deeper into her hot, already cum-filled pussy from the car hood fucking. I pulled her down and lifted myself over and over.

I didn't last much longer before I felt myself about to explode again.

"Oh baby, here it comes," I groaned. "I'm ready to cum!"

"Yes," she hissed. "Fucking cum in me again, Paul."

"Ugh.....God!" I yelled as I shot off several streams of hot spunk into Lauren's cunt.

I pumped one last time into her before lay back onto the seat, both me and my cock totally spent.

Lauren collapsed on top of me we both took deep breaths before we were both calm enough to get out, put our clothes on and head back to the dealership before Kerry opened a vein and sent a search party for us.

Back at the dealership, I had done something no person had done before: I had sold Lauren the very vehicle we had just fucked on and in only half an hour before, and no one was the wiser on how I'd really convinced her into making such a purchase.

And I'd gotten both laid by yet another hot older woman who had just driven off the lot with a pussy full of cum, courtesy of the very guy who sold her a shiny new vehicle, and I'd gotten a healthy commission for my sale. It had been a great day so far.

About twenty minutes after Lauren had gone off the lot in her new purchase, Kerry had called me back upstairs.

"So I guess you were pretty convincing, huh?" she asked with a wide smile.

"I suppose so," I replied, hoping the hell she'd never find out exactly how convincing I had been.

"I just talked to her. She was happy to report that I was right, you were one great fuck."

My heart dropped to my knees. "What?!!"

Kerry laughed at my reaction. "Why do you think I chose you to be the one to do the sale? I've known Lauren for awhile and I told her that I had a guy that was both excellent in sales and sex. I figured she could use a young stud with a good cock that knew what to do with it, being her sorry excuse for a husband is screwing around with his twenty year old receptionist."

"Holy shit," I said. "He's got a wife that hot at home and he's got to bang some young chick?"

"Shockingly, yes," Kerry answered, coming over to me.

"You know," she said sexily, parking on my lap, "we're closing in a couple of hours. I think once everyone is gone, you can take me downstairs on one of the cars and show me what you did to Lauren to convince her to both buy a car from us and what a great piece of ass you were. And if you're a good boy, maybe you can convince me to let you have both of us at the same time some night."

Was she kidding? Now there was an offer I wasn't about to refuse!