I Love Studying

Story Info
Adam's gorgeous sister offers incentives for good grades.
3.6k words
4.36
149.5k
89
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

I was very angry and upset on the day my parents took away my TV and my desktop computer and all of my video games. I was so furious that I was white-knuckled. My dad just marched into my room and took everything, one by one. He left me my laptop because he knew that's where I did most of my schoolwork or I am sure he would have taken that as well.

I was raised in a home where I was taught to respect my parents but it was really hard not to tell my father just what I thought of him with some choice, four-letter words. The biggest problem was he was right. All of this was my own darn fault and I knew it.

I had always been a straight-A student and was on the fast track to a scholarship. This term, my plans had been derailed by ...

... You can all see this coming, right? A woman.

Or, to be more accurate, a girl. A lovely exchange student from Honolulu named Maya Dixon. She was going to be here for a full year and she came in the final semester of the previous year. One look at the curvy, golden-skinned beauty and I was gone. I did everything in my power to get a date with her and it wasn't until Prom that she consented. You see, everyone else had already made their prom dates and Maya didn't want to go alone. So, she accepted my offer. I pulled out all the stops. I worked out every day for a month, just so I'd be in the best shape of my life. I made sure my hair was clean, I shaved every day, I made sure my car was in perfect running condition (I own a 68 Mustang I restored myself). I rented a tux and I got as many tips from my mom and sister Laura as they were willing to give me. I made plans to be the perfect date because my luck with women until that point had been, well, let's just say -- sucky.

When I hooked up with Maya, when the two of us showed up arm-in-arm at the Prom, I went from being a nobody to one of the BMoCs. I had girls who would never have given me the time of day before wanting to dance with me and a few slipped me phone numbers. I couldn't work up the energy to care. I was there with the girl I wanted to be with. Maya, I realize now, was just putting in time. She's the kind of girl who wonders what the grass is like on the other side of the fence.

Still, at that point and on that night, I was oblivious to that little fact. She was a great date, funny and friendly. She had been impressed by my Mustang and the fact I had come in a tux and brought flowers. She liked that I treated her with respect and seemed to listen to her opinions, dopey as some of them were. I really was gone for this girl and at the end of the Prom, she was elected Prom Queen. I wasn't thrilled about Craig Stephens getting to dance with my date but it was only once dance, so I bit the bullet and danced with Lola, his girl. Maya came right back after that and acted as if nothing had happened. We left the Prom together and I took I began taking her back to the home of the family with whom she was staying -- or so I thought. Maya had other ideas.

"Let's go to the lake," she suggested. "I love the water, it reminds me of home."

It was barely past midnight and I didn't have a curfew, so I agreed. I had turned eighteen a few weeks earlier so I was an adult. There wasn't much my family could do to me no matter what time I came home.

Maya got out of the car and with an impish giggle, she ran away from me. By the time I caught up to her, all she had on were her heels and underwear. "I wear a lot less than this at home," she laughed. "My bikinis back in Honolulu are scandalous although no one complains too much."

I could see why. This babe had the body of an Olympic swimmer and great tits as a bonus. Everything about her was perfect. Well, not everything, but I didn't know that at the time, right? She moved close to me and kissed my lips. "That's for being a perfect gentleman all night," she said. Then, she boldly squeezes the inside of my thigh. "And that's me telling you that you don't have to be. Let's find a spot where no one can see us -- and we canfuck!"

I knew that I had just died and gone to heaven. I gulped; nodded and let Maya find our place. My first fuck and it was to be with this glorious piece of womanhood. The slightly-older Maya made all the moves, getting me out of my tux and clothes and even being considerate enough to fold them carefully so they wouldn't wrinkle. When she saw me naked, she was obviously impressed. "Err, I run track and swim in our pool at home," I said by way of an explanation. That earned me another smile and then, she pushed me down on my back.

"I'm going to give you a great blowjob," Maya said to me. "I love sucking dick and you look like yours will be a good one to suck on."

Okay, what does a guy say to something like that? I just nodded and lay back and waited for her to get down to business. I felt like a dolt but this was my very first time and I couldn't have been more nervous if we had been surrounded by rattlesnakes.

I was lucky then to be with a more experienced woman. Maya had the body of a goddess and a mind made for sin. She also had the softest lips, full and plump, just right for sucking a guy's cock. My mind was blown and I don't know what gods were on my side that night, but I managed not to cum too soon. I think that impressed her a great deal.

I had read about sex and knew that a girl liked a guy to be attentive. I did everything I could to impress her by touching her body everywhere I could, not that it was a chore. She was the most beautiful young woman on God's green earth, as far as I was concerned. My own personal Venus. I had never eaten pussy before but on my very first attempt, I made her cum. She was soaking wet and she was panting. Maya got down on all fours. "Fuck me, Adam," Maya said to me. "I need a good fucking, it's been months. Fuck me and make me cum again, please, I need ittt!!"

It's good for a guy's ego to hear something like that. I knew enough about sex to know that I was going to be fucking my new girlfriend doggy style. I grabbed her hips and braced myself and slid my cock into her pussy. For a guy who had never fucked before, I think I was doing okay. Maya sure seemed to like it and she was throwing herself back against me and moaning. I wanted to make her cum again and I knew that meant I couldn't until I had done that. I tried to think of other things while I was fucking her so that I wouldn't cum. I thought of the math test I had on Monday and that seemed to do it. Maya had a very loud orgasm and then I started to cum. She had me pull out and she took my cum down her throat. Good thing too, because neither one of us dumb kids had bothered with protection. I wouldn't have wanted to be a dad at the tender age of 18.

I saw Maya throughout the summer and we spent almost as much time fucking as we did going to the mall and movies and just hanging out. I was really gaga over this girl so I should have known it wasn't going to last. Guys like me just don't -- or didn't -- get girls like Maya.

First day back from summer vacation, I see Maya walking to class with Craig Stephens. I wonder just WTF is going on? Braden, one of my better pals broke it down to me. Craig had been working at a resort all summer and been unavailable. He'd hit on her at the Prom and she had just been "killing time" with me until he got back in the fall.

I confronted Maya and she was a bit more diplomatic, but basically she confirmed Braden's story. She and Craig were soul-mates, she was convinced of that, blah blah, could we still be friends? I wondered if he'd sold that line of bullshit to Lola the year before? I punched a few lockers on my way to class and earned detention for the first time ever.

That's when it all went south and that's why my parents stepped in. My grades went from A's to C's and below. I moped around, missing Maya and believing the world was against me. I was flunking test after test in subjects I used to ace. Finally, my folks did what they had to do but not without a freak out and fight from me.

I could have watched TV on my laptop, streamed it I guess. I could have defied them outright, I was an adult. Deep down, I knew they were right but I just didn't know how to get myself back on the right path. It was my sister, Laura, who helped me get back on the straight and narrow path. She was over for dinner one night and she suggested my folks get me a tutor. "We can't afford that on what I make," my dad said to her. He runs a small grocery store. Laura makes more than he does as a legal secretary, she goes to college part-time at night. The two of them have always mixed like oil and water, she's closer to mom.

"I was a straight-A student too, remember?" Laura said to dad. "I am done with college for a while, I could come over three nights a week and help Adam. I'd do it as a trade off, I'd sleep over here those nights and mom, you'd cook me one of those great breakfasts you make," Laura smiled. With my sister's appetite, I wondered why she wasn't 300 pounds. She reached for another piece of chicken while my dad groused.

"You have a deal, stop it Hank," my mom said. "Laura will set our son straight and it won't cost us a cent. Stop being such a hardass." I laughed because I had never heard my mom swear.

The only one not too thrilled with this arrangement was me. I do adore my big sis. Since I was little, my three-years older sister has looked out for me. She could beat up most bullies when I was younger because mom let her play sports. She was a kickboxer and she knew how to hit. She always came to my track events and anything I did well in got a hug from my gorgeous sis. Still, if I couldn't motivate myself, what chance did Laura have? We went up to my room and that's exactly what I asked her.

MY sister sat on the edge of my bed. She was wearing a lovely animal print dress that parted to one side when she sat. She has great legs and she was wearing these really hot, strappy heels. "I know how to motivate you," Laura said to me. "For every two hours of studying you do, I'll let you fuck me for an equal amount of time."

I literally fell off the bed and scrambled to get back up. "Are you nuts?" I asked her. "We can't do that, I'm your brother and that's incest. Besides, they'll hear us for sure!"

"Your room is all the way down the hall and we'll fuck after they've crashed," Laura said, looking down at me. "You're a good looking guy Adam and your problems all started when Maya dumped you. Maybe a little action on the side will bring you back up. I don't care about our familial relationship if you don't. I know I have a couple of girlfriends who think you're cute and would fuck you in a heartbeat." That little piece of information made me feel better and then I looked at Laura. She was as gorgeous as Maya in her own way and I can't say I had never noticed her great face, long legs or tremendous body. I had tasted sex and doing without it was part and parcel of my problem.

"Do you really think this'll work?"

"If not, we'll have fun trying," Laura chuckled. "We'll start tonight, I'll tell mom I'm staying over. I'll come to your room around 11, so be ready. I have condoms with me so don't sweat anything like that. What is it you need to study most tonight?"

"French."

"Oh, okay. In case you'd forgotten,je parle francais couramment," Laura said, winking at me as she left the room. I had forgotten just how smart she was. Laura lived on her own with a roommate; she and dad had worn each other down. She came back upstairs with two cups of coffee and told me she'd do whatever it took to help me pass tomorrow's test. I conjugated verbs and for some reason, my thought processes were clearer than they had been in months. When Laura left my room around 9:30 PM, I was confident I'd pass the exam.

I took a little rest because I knew I'd be needed it before long. I was going to be involved in the acts offair l'amoure with Laura in just a little while. I think I was as nervous as I had been with Maya that first time in the summer past.

It was a bit past 11 when sis came back into my bedroom. "They're out like zombies," she grinned, hanging up the cell phone she had been speaking into. "I told my roommate I wouldn't be home tonight; she has company, so it's all good. So handsome -- ready for a lesson of a totally different kind?"

I nodded because I had learned that when a wise man has nothing to say he should say nothing. My sister dropped her pretty dress to the ground and she had nothing underneath. "I didn't want to waste time, although I'll wear sexy lingerie next time, if you're a good boy and you pass the test," Laura said to me. "Come over here and touch me and we'll get started on your next series of lessons."

I reached out for Laura and found myself totally unconcerned that she was my sister. She made me hot and if she didn't care, why should I? She had a beautiful mouth, so the first thing I did was kiss her. Her tongue moved into my mouth and we kissed for a few minutes more until she broke the kiss. "Whew," she said to me. "You will get no complaints from me in that regard tiger, A for effort. Now, either strip for me or I can undress you -- either works."

I didn't think I'd be able to take her undressing me just yet because I was shaking so badly. Laura smiled and chuckled a little bit as I fumbled my way through removing the remainder of my clothes. "Take your time Adam; we're not on a schedule. Those parents of ours could sleep through a hurricane." Laura was right about that because our father had done exactly that when he was a boy.

My sister got on the bed and made a little show of it. Every move Laura made was calculated to arouse me, not that I needed much of that. I had always found my dark-eyed sister hot as hell and the added factor of nudity had me so turned on I can barely describe my feelings. I sat beside her on the bed and she kissed me again. Our first kiss was hot, our second made that look like two kids kissing in Sunday school. I had learned a few things with Maya but I sensed she was the remedial class and Laura would be for the gifted students. I intended to be one of those.

"Whew," Laura panted again. "Okay, now let me show you how a woman should treat a cock like yours. I think Maya must have been insane, your cock is a nice size and any woman who'd give that up isn't thinking straight." Laura lowered her head to my cock and her dark, curly hair fell all about as she began to suck me. I had good self-control and didn't cum too fast. I almost wondered if it pissed her off, because she just started sucking harder until she did make me cum in her mouth.

"That's good, little brother," Laura complimented me. "You have staying power, that'll get you far with a lot of girls, me included. Okay, let's move on to the next lesson. I want to see if you know what to do to a pussy, eat me and make me cum."

I almost wished that Laura had worn underwear because I had learned to like taking it off of a girl. Still, the instant I went down on my sister's perfectly-shaved snatch, I stopped worrying about silly things like that and worried more about pleasing her. I worked hard to make her cum and made sure not to neglect the rest of her body. From her gasps and the way her nails were digging into my scalp, I think I must have done okay. When Laura released me, she had a big, dopey grin on her pretty face.

"I almost wish I could flunk you so I could keep you around doing things like that," she breathed. "Holy shit, now I know Maya is certifiable. My only quibble is you could slow down a bit, but damn, you're great at that! Okay, now we move on to the best lesson of the night -- fucking!"

"I'm up for whatever you want," I told her with a smile. "Do you have a preference?"

"See? You're smarter than you give yourself credit for, but not every girl will want you to ask, Adam. Some girls like a guy who takes charge, others will want to take a bit of control -- you have to figure us out, we're a riddle wrapped up in an enigma," Laura laughed. "My favorite is doggy style but don't be afraid to change things up a bit."

I watched Laura get on all fours and then, I got behind her and gave her a good, strong fucking in a manner I had used several times over the past number of months. I loved looking at my sister's body illuminated by the moonlight streaming in through my bedroom window, the smooth lines of her buttocks and back and her long, sleek legs. Laura had been one of the most popular girls at our school and I always found myself wondering why she didn't have a steady boyfriend. I fucked her steadily until I made her cum and then, it was Laura's turn. She sucked my hard cock again and made me cum and we were done for the night. "Next time, I'll ride that big thing of yours," Laura told me. "Many of my lovers have told me that's what I'm best at. Get some sleep; you've studied enough for one night."

Over the next few months, I "studied" my ass off and my grades went back to their old levels. Our folks were pleased and rewarded Laura with a couple of hundred bucks so she could go on a shopping spree. She winked at me and I knew what she was going to buy. By now, there were nights where I'd swing by her place and we'd have sex even when I wasn't studying. We were hooked on each other and a few times, I caught her roommate giving me the evil eye. Jurgita Valtheim had been the exchange student in my sister's year; I guess it runs in the family. "She's jealous, but I can't tell if it's because you're sleeping with me or I'm sleeping with YOU," Laura smiled. She went over to her roommate and tugged her to her feet. "I guess there's one way we can solve this problem." The three of us went to Laura's room and fucked for the remainder of the night. Seeing Laura with another girl was really hot and I found out the reason she doesn't date a lot is that she had Jurgita as her lover and preferred her -- until now. It's all worked out and the upshot of it is, I've got two girlfriends, one I can date publicly and one I can't.

The folks offered to give me back my TV and stuff, but I told them to wait until the school year ended. "I'd get distracted and I want to see if I can earn a scholarship," I told them. Of course, it would also distract me from Laura and Jurgita and our fun and games. I haven't told my parents about my plans for college. I'll be moving in with Laura and our shared girlfriend and continuing our relationship. I just hope my grades don't slip again because I won't have nearly as much time to study if they do.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers