"I Love You, Mommy."

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned to face him and took his face in my hand in only the way that a mother can. I gave him a peck on the lips and a second kiss that was more romantically inspired. He didn't respond until I kissed him for the third time and then he parted my lips with his tongue. French kissing and kissing one another like two lovers who have been apart for years, the excitement that boiled within was like nothing I've ever felt.

I reached my hand down and took his erection in my hand.

"Take off your pajamas," I said.

Now, both naked, he was free to explore as much of my body as I was exploring his. It was magical when he mounted me. I reached my hand down and guided his cock inside of me. I was so wet and he was so hard. He felt so good fucking me that it only took me a few minutes to cum and then he exploded all that he had left inside of me. Even though I'd be willing to have another baby, I was glad that I couldn't have any more kids.

We moved to another city where no one knew us and started a new life, not as mother and son, but as Joey and Elizabeth, lovers. Now, instead of visiting him for only one week each summer, we spent of our seasons together. The summertime is the best fun because now I have someone to go to the beach with and take vacations with, even if only taking a long drive to buy an ice cream.

Because of all the drinking he had done over the past few years, even though he hasn't touched a drop since being with me, instead of his shrew of an ex-wife, he looks several years older than his years. Because of the way that I taken care of myself with diet and exercise and pampered myself with lotions and spa treatments, I look younger by several years. With both of us looking thirty-something, we meet somewhere in the middle and no one, not any of our new friends, suspect that we are mother and son.

Now, every year we celebrate our favorite holiday together, Halloween.

"Trick or treat."

Certainly it was a sad trick that a son would be sexually attracted to his mother just as much as a mother was sexually attracted to her son. Yet, it was, indeed, such a treat that we finally came together not as mother and son but as woman and man.