I Love You Too Princess Pt. 03

Story Info
A family threeway leaves everyone happy.
5.3k words
4.63
76.2k
92

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aidan was in shock. His eighteen year old daughter had been hiding in his bedroom closet and spying on him and his wife having sex. Abby panicked and tried to cover up as best she could.

"Sam?" she asked in confusion. "What are you doing in here?"

Samantha blushed visibly. Aidan noted how, even with her face flushed, she still was very pretty, blessed with a combination of natural beauty from her mother and father. She wore a loose fitting night shirt that managed to outline her breasts, and a pair of flannel pajama bottoms with cats on them. Aidan's cock jumped underneath the covers when he saw she still had one hand down her pants, and there was a large wet spot in her crotch area. Had she been getting off listening to them fuck?

"I'm sorry, Mom," she said. "I was looking for one of my shirts in your closet, and then you guys came in and started--" She giggled nervously "--having sex. I didn't wanna interrupt you, it sounded like you guys were having fun."

"So you decided to look for your missing shirt in your vagina?" Abby asked. "That's why your fingers are still in there?"

Samantha looked down, as if noticing her position for the first time. She quickly took her hand out of her pants. "Sorry," she mumbled. "I couldn't help it; I got so turned on hearing you guys having sex I guess I just lost it. Hearing Dad pound you with that big cock that I love so--"

She clapped a hand over her mouth, realizing what she had just said.

Oh, fucking hell, Aidan thought.

Abby turned her head towards Aidan, her eyes like thunderclouds. "What the fuck did she just say?"

Now he knew she was mad; she never swore around Samantha. He swallowed hard, trying to think of an excuse.

"Well," he stammered, "uh . . . it's not as bad as you think. She . . . uh, had some questions for me, about sex. I guess her boyfriend wanted to do it, and uh . . . well, she wanted to know how to give him a good time. So, since you weren't home, I . . . told her, and then when she was still confused, I . . . well . . . I guess you could say I showed her."

Abby's face had taken on a more and more shocked expression as Aidan's story went on. He hoped it was believable. Much more so than simply pinning all the blame on Samantha, although it really was her fault they'd even started fucking.

"Believe me, honey, it was a last resort," Aidan said. "And besides, this way she learns about it from somebody who has her best interest in mind. I'd rather her first time be with me, rather than with some young punk who'd just as soon shack up with her as open the door for her."

Abby rolled her eyes. "Just please tell me you didn't shoot her full of cum and get her pregnant."

"Nope," Aidan said. "I even went out and bought a condom."

The last part was a stretch; Aidan had never worn condoms a day in his life, and Abby knew it. She sighed. "Well, whatever. It's done now. I guess I shouldn't be too mad about it."

"I'm really sorry, Mom," Samantha said, sounding on the verge of tears.

"Oh, honey, don't be," Abby told her. "Your father and I have always said to come to us whenever you have questions. I guess we just got a taste of our own medicine."

"Amen to that," Aidan chuckled. His laugh was cut short with a withering glare from his wife.

"So I'm not in trouble?" Samantha asked hopefully.

Abby shook her head. "I think it was a good learning experience. What was it like?"

Samantha proceeded to recount the tale Aidan had told, inserting some very graphic details from the actual encounter. Aidan's penis quickly hardened, forming a barely detectable bump in the covers. But both women noticed.

By the end of the story, Abby was biting her lower lip sexily. "I'd give anything to feel that good again," Samantha moaned.

"Well," Abby said sultrily, eyeing Aidan, "maybe that can be arranged."

Holy shit, Aidan thought. What the fuck?

Samantha perked up. "What do you mean, Mom?"

"I mean," Abby said, "that I would very much like to see my own daughter get punished by a nice, big, fat cock. And I'd very much like to get in on some of the action too." As she spoke, she stroked Aidan's cock underneath the sheets, sending shivers up his spine.

Samantha's eyes widened, both at the lewd display before her and at the anticipation of having sex with her daddy again. "Can I, Mom? Can I fuck Daddy again? Please?" She started jumping up and down with excitement.

Abby grinned. "What do you say, handsome?" she asked Aidan. "Got room for one more in the marriage bed?"

"Well, fuck," Aidan said, "I'd be one hell of an idiot to pass up a chance like this." They laughed. "But not tonight," Aidan added. "You've drained me dry, baby."

"Awww," Abby pouted. "Tomorrow night, then. We'll be ready."

---

Because he not only had a smoking hot wife but a beautiful daughter as well, Aidan lived in a state of constant sexual intensity without giving in to the urge to jack off and experience a quick flash of gratification. To him, blue balls was just stuck energy, and he had long practiced circulating that frustration and turning it into productivity or motivation to get stuff done. As a result, Aidan had an incredible amount of stamina, which refilled fairly quickly, and his orgasms were way more intense due to the sense of sexual tension around the house.

He was a little bit nervous that Abby had changed her mind overnight, or seen through his and Samantha's weak arguments, but morning came and she was still all for it.

"You guys have already had sex, right?" she asked him. "And you and I have had sex. So what's the big deal?" She had always had sort of a hidden swinger side to her, which rarely if ever came out. But it could not have come out in a better way.

The two women gave Aidan the day in regards to sex, saving his stamina for that night. It seemed, though, that they were doing everything in their power to keep him on the edge of orgasm. Both women dressed in tight, revealing clothing: Abby wore a button-down faded pink shirt that hung down just the middle of her thigh, a pair of thigh-high grey boots and no pants or panties (as Aidan quickly found out). Samantha, meanwhile, had gone with torn jean shorts and a white v-neck crew shirt, like the one she'd worn the first day she and Aidan had had sex. The shirt was low-cut and thin, giving Aidan an excellent view of her breasts, pushed together in a bra.

The two were excellent teases. Both of them used dirty slang words like "cock," "pussy," "tits," and "fucking" in their conversations. While Aidan sat at the kitchen table after breakfast, Samantha was doing the dishes. She stood at an angle, bending one knee and showing off her tight ass while she stared at Aidan and bit her finger coyly, looking for all the world like an innocent little eighteen-year-old. She poured a cupful of warm water on her chest, turning the shirt she wore see-through.

His wife was no better. Whenever he walked past Abby, she would squeeze his groin playfully. He found out Abby had no panties when she called him into the bathroom and asked him for help fixing their broken faucet. She crawled under the sink wiggled her bare ass and shaved pussy at Aidan while she fixed the leaky pipe. Aidan was tempted to get down and give her a lick, but he forced himself to wait.

When Aidan went out to mow the back yard Abby and Samantha decided to go swimming. They moved to the edge of the pool in their bikinis before stripping them off and jumping in naked. They splashed around, laughing, dunking each other, swimming laps, and playfully slapping each other's breasts, while Aidan watched helplessly.

After coming inside and stripping down, he jumped in the shower to rinse off. Halfway through, Abby joined him, lathering her full tits with soap and cleaning off his back, but being very careful not to touch his rock-hard erection and not letting him touch it either. She did lick and suck his balls though, but did not touch his cock and didn't let him cum.

When he left the shower and walked through the living room he saw Samantha watching something on television. It was one of those pay-per-view pornos, blaring on their widescreen TV in the living room. On screen was a girl about Samantha's size and build, on top of a black man who was pounding his foot-long cock deep into her pussy rapidly. The girl's cries of ecstasy, as well as the sound of the man's cock slapping against her pussy, came from the surround sound system and filled the living room and mixed with Samantha's own cries. She was laying on the couch, her jean shorts down around her ankles, and her fingers deep in her pussy as she furiously fingered herself to the porn on TV. Her eyes closed, her mouth opened halfway, her back arched and her toes curled as she screamed with delight and squirted, leaking all over the couch.

Aidan spent most of the day as hard as a diamond. After dinner Abby and Samantha ordered him to go and sit on the couch and wait for them to clean up after the meal. Aidan went and sat on the couch in the living room. The curtains were closed, and the overhead light was off. The only light came from a floor lamp near the couch.

Aidan couldn't take it anymore. He unzipped his pants and freed his eight-inch hardon. He started slowly rubbing his shaft, imagining he was slamming it into his wife while she and Samantha ate each other's pussies.

After teasing himself for about thirty minutes without cumming, he looked around. Where were the females in the house? It sounded dead silent. Curious, Aidan got up from the couch, his dick still hanging out of his pants as he walked around the house searching for his wife and daughter.

After checking the kitchen, the foyer, the dining room, the living room, Samantha's room and even the back yard and front yard, Aidan finally went in to the master bedroom. There, laying across the bedspread wearing nothing but a pair of lacy black panties and a smile, was Abby. With all her makeup on, she looked gorgeous in the yellowish glow of the lamp light.

"Hey there, handsome," she purred. "Sorry it took so long getting the after dinner dessert ready, but we wanted to make sure it was just right."

The door shut suddenly behind him. Aidan almost turned around but suddenly felt his daughter's scantily clad body pressed into his back. "Hi Daddy," she giggled. "I know you've been waiting for this all day. Look at Mommy over there on the bed. You want to fuck her, dontcha?"

"Hell yeah," Aidan affirmed. Samantha reached around his waist and took his rapidly hardening cock in her hand, stroking softly as she whispered, "You wanna taste her, Daddy? You wanna taste Mommy's sweet pussy? It tastes real good, huh?"

Aidan nodded, too overwhelmed with pleasure from Samantha's handjob to say anything. But then something Samantha had said caught his attention. "Wait," he asked. "How do you know what her pussy tastes like?"

There was a seductive giggle behind him. "Oh, Daddy, it didn't take us that long to get ourselves pretty. We had some time on our hands before you came looking." She giggled again, leaving Aidan's mind reeling with lewd imaginations.

In a flash Samantha had her father's clothes off and had him bent over Abby on the bed. Their lips met softly at first, then more heatedly as Abby looped her arms around Aidan's neck, kissing him again and rubbing her hands all over his naked body. Aidan hooked his hands beneath his wife's knees and spread them, sliding his body between her thighs.

He kissed Abby passionately, his hips rocking against hers and his fully erect member rubbing up against her panties.

"Wow, Aidan, you're really worked up," Abby said. As if on cue, Samantha reached around and took hold of his cock, lightly rubbing it with a loose fist. The soft touch was enough to give him goosebumps.

Aidan started to trail his mouth slowly down Abby's neck, then her tits, then her stomach. She and Samantha had worked him up into a frenzy, and he was determined to repay them both.

"Oh, Daddy!" Abby cried suddenly.

Aidan smirked against the thin fabric of her panties; it was the first time his wife had ever called him that. Damn, it was hot. "Shhhh," he whispered. "Don't want to make a scene in front of Sam, do we?"

Abby bit her hand to keep her voice muffled as his tongue traveled further south. He pulled her panties to one side and poked at the sticky wetness of his wife's pussy with his tongue, revelling in the sweet taste. He bent down and started really licking the wetness.

Abby moaned around her hand, lolling her head back. "Yeah baby, lick my clit. Oh, fuck." Aidan did as he was told, swirling his tongue around her clit and making her moan louder. A small smile formed on his lips. His wife was just as horny as he was.

"Yes, yes, yes," she begged. "Oh my God, you have no idea how fucking horny I've been all day teasing you."

"Yeah, you've been a bad girl, haven't you?" Aidan chuckled wickedly.

"Yeah," Abby whimpered. "I've been a naughty girl, a dirty little slut. Ohhhhh, fuck."

Aidan had put his lips around Abby's clit and was now sucking, not too hard, but enough to give her serious pleasure. The moans coming from his wife grew even louder. He glanced up. He could see Samantha leaning over her mother, playing with Abby's breasts. He could only see her arms and hands at this angle.

Aidan injected a finger into Abby's vagina, producing another moan as well as a soft gasp. He moved his finger in and out, his digit sliding easily in the ample amount of juices flowing from Abby's pussy. He kept up his sucking as he put another finger in, curling both slightly upward as if he were scratching an itch on the roof of Abby's vagina.

Abby's breath came thick and heavy. After a few moments of panting, she suddenly cried out. Her orgasm clenched around Aidan's fingers as she moaned, "Fuck, baby! I'm cumming!"

Aidan kept his fingers inside her until her orgasm was finished, then slid them out. "Come on, Sam," Abby said. "Let's give Daddy his reward."

Now Samantha got up on the bed with Abby. Until now, Aidan hadn't gotten a good glimpse of her, but the view now was breathtaking. She had put on makeup and styled her hair in soft waves. Like Abby, all she wore was a lacy set of panties; hers were pink. She'd never looked more beautiful as she nibbled her fingertip, an anxious smile on her face.

"Goddamn, Sam, you are hot," he said, prompting another giggle.

"Thanks, Daddy," she said.

Abby laughed. "Yeah? You like looking at your beautiful daughter's sexy, hot body?"

Samantha put her hair over her shoulders, revealing her small perfect breasts and firm rosy nipples for Aidan to see. "Well it's all yours Daddy. Do whatever you want to me."

"But first," Abby said, "we're gonna make you want her." They got on the floor, kneeling under Aidan's massive cock as if in respect. Then, carefully and in sync, they moved their heads forward and each took one of Aidan's balls in their mouths, Abby on the right and Samantha on the left.

The two women softly sucked Aidan's testicles. He groaned and brushed a strand of unruly hair behind Abby's ear, then cupped Samantha's chin in his hand. She grinned, then moved to Aidan's cockhead, making light passes over its surface with her tongue.

They left off sucking his cock to kiss passionately, their tongues invading each other's mouths. Samantha broke the kiss first. "Oh, Mommy, his hard cock feels so good in my mouth," she moaned.

Abby sucked Aidan's head, then said, "Then let's show Daddy how good it feels for us."

They attacked the head of his cock with their tongues. Samantha began stroking the base of Aidan's shaft with her fist as she and her mother kissed and licked Aidan's cockhead. Aidan threw his head back and groaned. Abby replaced Samantha's hand with her own, and giving her husband a hand job she and her daughter swirled their tongues around his head. Reaching with her other hand, she began fingering Samantha's pussy. Samantha gasped and did the same for Abby. Both women began moaning around Aidan's cock as they pleasured each other, keeping eye contact with Aidan the whole time.

"Better watch out, ladies," Aidan groaned. "You're gonna make me cum if you keep it up."

Abby laughed. "Don't worry baby, we slipped a little something in your milk at dinner. Your cock won't be getting soft for at least two more hours." She glanced at Samantha. "But still, we don't want him to cum too soon, do we, Sam?"

Samantha shook her head. "No, we want to feel his big cock stretching out our pussies. And I want to go first. Fuck me first, Daddy."

Abby slapped Samantha's cheek with Aidan's cock, eliciting a soft moan from her daughter. "You dirty nasty girl, is that any way to talk to your father? Show some manners."

Samantha looked up and said, "Pretty please, Daddy? Will you please fuck me in my very tight pussy now? I've been patiently waiting for you."

Those eyes, Aidan thought through a haze of pleasure. Those big, beautiful, brown eyes!

"That's better," Abby said. She released Aidan's erection and motioned him back onto the bed. Samantha climbed over him, straddling his waist. She slid her panties off, throwing them to the floor. Then she lowered herself slowly onto Aidan's cock.

"Oh, yes, that's it," she whispered, as she went further and further down. Finally she stopped, having absorbed six of his eight inches in her pussy. "Fuck, Daddy, your good little girl is sitting on your cock," she moaned.

"Now show me you want my cum," Aidan said. "Work for it, Sam."

Samantha swung her legs up, placing her dainty feet on Aidan's chest. Their warmth and soft touch sent shivers up his spine. Then she began bucking her hips, bouncing up and down on his cock.

Samantha started moaning, bouncing faster and harder. Her tits shook in time with the noise of her ass smacking against his lap. Her eyes were closed and her eyebrows were raised, and her mouth was open. "Ah, ah, ah! Ah, yeah! Fuck me with that big fat cock, Daddy! It feels so fucking good!"

Abby had crawled around the bed and now straddled Aidan's head, lowering her vagina into his face. Samantha didn't take her feet off of Aidan's chest, but she opened her thighs to give her mother a good view of her pussy getting pounded. Abby bent over and started licking her daughter's pussy, and whatever bit of Aidan's cock appeared with every bounce.

"Oh, Mommy!" Samantha cried. She leaned back, placing her hands on Aidan's knees and exposing her body to Abby's ravaging tongue. Abby's smirk was wiped off her face, though, when Aidan grabbed her hips and pulled her pussy down to meet his tongue. She let out a low moan.

"Does it feel good, Samantha?" she asked, moaning into her daughter's wet pussy. "Does it feel good having your Daddy's big cock deep inside your tight little pussy?"

"Fuck, Mommy, it feels so good!" Samantha cried. "Do you like it Daddy? Feeling my snug little pussy wrapped around your throbbing cock, squeezing your cum out little by little?"

"Fuck yeah I do, Sam!" Aidan said. "I think I'm gonna cum soon!"

Samantha increased her bouncing. "Cum inside me, Daddy! I'm on the pill. Shoot a big load of your gooey cum deep inside me! Oh, Daddy . . . ahhhhh!"

Her pussy clamped down hard on his cock as she came, squirting around Aidan's cock and onto his lap, the mattress, and Abby's face. Abby moaned. "Yeah, baby, let me taste you," she said, lapping up Samantha's cum.

Aidan grunted as he came, pumping his seed deep into Samantha's pussy. Samantha squealed and said, "I can feel you cumming inside me, Daddy! It's so warm!" There was so much that some dripped out around his cock, which Abby quickly collected with her tongue.

"Fuck," Aidan sighed. "That felt fucking amazing."

Abby climbed off as Samantha slid Aidan's cock out of her pussy. She then turned around so that Aidan's cock was between her legs and her back was to him. "I've always wondered what having a cock would feel like," she purred. She reached down and started stroking it, playing with his balls and bringing him back to full hardness in almost no time at all.

12