I Love You Too Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aidan was in heaven. Fucking his sweet innocent daughter's little pussy was the greatest feeling of all time. Her walls put pressure on his cock from all sides, trying to milk every drop of cum from his balls. It was working; he could feel his shaft warming up, as his orgasm rapidly approached. "How you doing, Princess?"

Samantha didn't answer. She was lost in the feeling of Aidan's cock slamming balls-deep in her pussy. "Yeah, oh yeah. Ah, you're gonna make me cum, Daddy. Yeah, you're gonna make me cum all over your big dick."

Those words nearly drove Aidan over the edge, but he forced himself to wait for his daughter to cum first. Nice guys always finished last. Reaching around her back, he picked her up and pulled her close, so that he held her as she bounced up and down on his cock. She looked down, staring in awe at the cock moving in and out of her tight pussy. "Daddy, please don't stop, you're so much fun to fuck!" she squealed.

"Oh, you're fun to fuck too, baby," Aidan said. They kissed passionately, their tongues tied together as they made out, gasping for breath and moaning into each other. Samantha broke away from the kiss and wrapped her arms around Aidan's back, hugging him tightly. Her cries were louder now, more high pitched. "Ah, ah, ah, yeah, don't stop, Daddy, don't ever stop! Yeah, yeah, ah, ah! I'm cumming! I'm cumming, Daddy! I'm cumming!"

No, Aidan thought, not yet! He had waited for Samantha to cum first, and now he was struggling to catch up. But it was too late; his chivalrous move had cost them a mutual orgasm. Samantha locked her ankles in the small of his back and pressed herself to him, her body trembling as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure washed over her. As she cried out loudly, Aidan felt liquid rushing out of her pussy, running down the length of his cock, dripping off his balls and splashing the carpet. Abby was not a squirter, and this was a new feeling for him.

He pulled out of Samantha with a wet schlop, laying her down on her bed. She was still shaking like a leaf, murmuring softly. Aidan kept stroking his erection, which had not gotten a chance to unload.

"Ohhhh. Oh, yeah," Samantha gasped, sitting up. "Wow, Daddy, I came hard for you!" She giggled.

"You sure did, Sam," Aidan said, glancing down at Samantha's red and raw pussy. Her fluids continued to leak out, oozing from her insides and dripping down the side of her bed. She was the wettest little slut he'd ever seen, and she was all his. "I'm proud of you, sweetie," he said, kissing the top of her sweaty forehead.

"Thanks, Daddy," she said. Then she looked down at Aidan's disappointed erection, still hard and ready to bust. "Wow, look how hard you are even after that hard, hard fucking you gave me," she said softly.

"Well, I can't help it, Sam," Aidan said. "You're so beautiful, so hot, and your pussy is so damn tight."

"Well maybe I can help you Daddy," said Samantha. "You made me cum, now I'm gonna make you cum."

In all this world, there was nothing sweeter to Aidan than the words Samantha had just said.

"Just bring your dick over here," Samantha said, sliding off the bed and going down on her knees in front of Aidan. "It's so big I'm gonna need both hands." She made two loose fists around Aidan's penis and began rubbing up and down. She leaned in and kissed the tip, sucking on the head before parting her lips and sinking almost four inches into her mouth.

"Mmm, mmm," she moaned, before releasing his cock with a loud, alluring pop sound. "Your dick tastes good, Daddy, especially with my pussy juices all over it. It's like a juice-coated, fleshy baton. So this is what I taste like, huh?" And she stuck her tongue at the very base of his cock and licked all the way to the tip, still stroking back and forth slowly with her hands.

Aidan leaned back and closed his eyes, clasping his hands behind his back. The orgasm he'd prevented from surfacing was now coming back, very quickly. "Ooh, yeah," he groaned.

"Does it feel good, Daddy?" Samantha asked in her cute little voice. "Does it feel good having me squeezing your dick with both hands and blowing you?" She took Aidan's cock into her mouth and vigorously stroked the shaft, slurping on his cock as if it were a popsicle.

Aidan's cock throbbed and pulsated as she stroked and sucked, leaving a wet smeared trace of saliva on his shaft, and he felt his legs shake as his orgasm grew ever nearer. "Oh, yeah, it sure does," he grunted.

"And licking your balls?" Samantha ran her tongue over the bottom of his ballsack, moving the tip of her tongue in a come-here motion as she continued pumping her fist. She sucked one testicle, then the other, then put his whole nutsack into her mouth and sucked as if she were trying to rip them off of him, jacking his shaft off faster and faster. She opened her mouth, released his balls and smiled up at him, her hand still rubbing the length of his cock. "That's where all the cum is, isn't it?" And I want it. I want all that cum in there plastered all over my pretty little face."

Aidan groaned loudly and looked down. Samantha moved one hand up and down as fast as she could while the other massaged his balls. She stared up at him with those innocent, angelic brown eyes. "Ooh, I can feel your dick throbbing, Daddy. You're ready to cum, aren't you?"

"Uh huh," Aidan whimpered softly.

"Cum for me, Daddy!" Samantha shouted as his climax hit. "Cum for your little princess!"

"Ahhhhhh, fuck!" Aidan yelled as he came. His daughter's words were all the encouragement he needed, and he moved Samantha's hands and took over, jacking himself off so hard his right hand was a blur. Sam leaned back on her knees, tilted her head back, and opened her mouth, sticking out her tongue as the first two jets of cum shot forth from Aidan's dick head like streaks of white lightning. The first one plastered itself in Samantha's hair, the second splattered on the bridge of her nose. She giggled with delight as more of Aidan's cum pumped out of his head, as though he hadn't cum in weeks. He blasted both of her cheeks, then deposited a thick load on her extended tongue. He kept going, riding his orgasm all the way through. More cum flew onto Samantha's lips, chin and throat, some dripping down onto her tits.

His dick twitched a few more times, but his ejaculations no longer had their force, and the cum dribbled out onto his fingers. He took a few deep breaths, steadying himself. He grinned down at Samantha, who seemed absolutely delighted with her facial. "Yay, Daddy, you came for me!" she squealed. "And there's so much of it, too. Your balls were really full, weren't they?"

Aidan could only nod.

"Well, I'm so happy that you shared all your cum with me," Samantha said. She licked the cum off her lips and wiped some from her chin with a finger that she put into her mouth, sucking clean. "Mmmm, it's like honey in my mouth. I love it. I hope you can make lots more for me, Daddy. Mommy won't be back for five days, you know." She leaned over and stroked his softening cock. "I'll be ready for a tasty treat anytime you are."

"That's just what I wanted to hear, Sam," Aidan said, grinning. "Now, you'd better go and brush your teeth. We wouldn't want my cum to get in the way of getting those braces off, would we?"

Samantha laughed. "No, it's okay, Daddy," she said. "I like having your cum in my braces. That way I can taste you for a long time."

At this Aidan's softening cock twitched, and a single drop of pearly-white cum appeared at its head. Samantha bent down and took hold of his penis, kissing his head and sucking up the cum. Then she reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him on the lips. "I love you, Daddy."

Aidan wrapped his arms around her waist and pressed her closer to him. "I love you too, Princess."

12