I Made Him Pay Ch. 2

Story Info
Linda takes total control over her husband.
3.7k words
3.88
87.8k
11
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/26/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,340 Followers

I went into the bedroom took a quick shower (I was just too tired to wait for a hot bath) I came out and decided to go see if Danny was still down stairs in the den. In our house you can look down into the den at the top of the stairs. I walked over drying myself and looked down. Do you know what that son of a bitch was doing? He was sitting there in his chair masturbating as he watched me on the TV fucking those men on the Video. I wanted to scream at him for being turned on. I did that to hurt him the way he hurt me, but what happens he’s down there all turned on and jacking-off, what an ass-hole I turned around and went back to my bedroom.

I laid down on the bed and I think as my head hit the pillow I was out. I felt like my head was throbbing and I was sick to my stomach. I opened my eyes and realized that it was morning. I hurt from the top of my head to my feet. I swear my hair hurt. You see, I may drink one glass of wine a year and then I seldom finish the glass. My nipples hurt like hell, My back, my legs, and the inside of my thighs. I laid there trying to think between the pounding in my head. I had to pee real badly and I did not want to move from my bed. My hands hurt my jaw I laid there trying to figure out what happen. Maybe I had been in a car wreck? I reached for Danny and he was not there next to me. My mind was a fog. Danny, where is he? I had a flash in my head of Him and a woman in our bed, or was that a dream, It had to be a dream and it was wild.

The more I laid there trying to think the worse the pain was. I managed to get up and make it to the bathroom. After I finished I wiped myself and I had sperm on the tissue. I looked at it and all I could think about was this hammering going on in my head. I too two Tylenol to help get rid of the pain all over my body. I took two Excedrin to get rid of the pounding in my head and just to make sure this pain would leave I took two aspirins. I slowly made it back to the bed I had the worse hang over I had ever had in my life. I remember thinking as I started to fall back to sleep “GOD, PLEASE LET ME DIE”

I realized that I needed to call work, I did and in great pain I told my boss I was very sick and I would not be in today. I hung up and just died. I woke up again about two hours later and thank God my headache was gone. I was still sore and I still felt real bad. But the good news was the headache was gone and now I could think and try and figure out how I got this way. I laid there and started to remember yesterday. I laid there with tears in my eyes as I recalled Dan and his girlfriend in my bed. I really started to cry when I started to recall what I had done.

The more I remembered the more I wanted to just die. I forced myself up but on my light robe to cover my sore naked body, I went down stairs to the kitchen and made coffee. I sat down at the table to drink it as I sat there I realized that Danny was not there. I started to wonder how he reacted to that nasty video that I had made and that I had showed him. Then I remembered how I had looked down on him from upstairs and he was masturbating. I felt so ashamed how could I have done anything like that? I know that I was drunk and I was mad, but that is no excuse what so ever for what I had done. It is one thing to get mad at Danny, but to do what I did I just sat there and started to cry.

I sobbed for awhile and realized that this was getting me no where. Sure I wanted to make Danny pay for his cheating and all I did was make a porno tape for him showing him I was a slut. Did he get mad? No, he gets turned on and masturbates. I just knew my life was ruined and right then I had no idea how to get my life back together. I still felt sore everywhere on my body. My nipples, my butt and my vagina simple hurt I slowly went over to the Video machine and checked, the tape was in and I decided to see just how awful it was.

I turned on the TV and pushed play. The TV lit up and there I was in all my glory, I had this black man fucking me and I was going nuts. I had another man in my mouth. This black guy kept fucking and fucking and fucking. He would change his pace, move me around and I noticed his cock. He was a monster what really took my breath away was watching me and the way I reacted to him fucking me. Then to hear my own words telling him how I never wanted him to stop. I told him how much I loved his big black cock. I told him I wanted him to fuck me in both my holes, I told him I wanted his big black cock in my ass. He talked sweet and I went after the cock trying to get in my mouth.

I watched and I had two feeling going through me at the same time. I was sick with myself for acting the way I had acted. I was sick with my self that as a married woman I would beg for a strange man and he was black to never stop fucking me. I was ashamed of myself. Now at the very same time I was stirring, I was watching myself at a point in my life that I was at a sexual bliss. This was a sexual bliss that Danny had never taken me too and I felt that Danny could never be able to take me too. I sat there watching and wondering just what was I going to do? I could never do anything like this for my pleasure; I did this to get even with Dan, yet... I hated to admit it to myself I did remember the feeling what I had experienced yesterday afternoon and early evening.

I know I was drunk, but something in me must have wanted to do it. Oh sure I remember the bartender and his smooth talk about getting even with Danny. Funny how when you have been drinking, that things you think of seem to make sense. The more I watched the more excited I became. I was sitting in my reclining chair and I eased my legs open I touched myself and I was wet. I was sensitive and I knew I was turned on. I touched my clit and it was swollen hard. I just laid back in my chair and lost myself in the present pleasure I was giving myself. I kept my eyes glued to myself on the TV and I kept watching the different men take me from one hard climax to another.

I wanted to time my climax with one that I was going to have on the screen. I did and all I could think about was that black guy’s big fat long cock fucking me. I rocked in my chair and just as I finished the phone rang. It startled me and I quickly jumped up to get it. As I picked it up I figured it was Danny calling I had no idea what I would say to him. I said “hello” and I heard a voice I did not recognize. It was a man and he said “Hi Linda, how do you feel today?” I asked who it was and it was Pete from the bar. That startled me because I did not remember giving him my phone number. I asked, “How did you get this number?” He said “You told me as we walked out the bar to call you today that you had a plan for your husband.” I stood there for a minute and vaguely remembered that.

He asked, “Did you show him the tape?” I said “Yes I did but all he did was get turned on watching it” He said “Oh shit baby, that’s to bad, you worked so hard to make that tape to hurt him like he hurt him, tell me what did you have in mind? You told me you wanted to use the room remember?” I stood there and my head was spinning. I did not want to talk to this man. I did not want to try and recall what I was thinking last night. I said, “Pete, now is not a good time, let me rest a bit and we’ll talk later. Right now I have no idea what I am going to do I want to thank you for helping me yesterday. I have to go to the bathroom right now.” Pete said “before you hang up I’ll give you my number and when you want some more help or you can tell me what you have in mind call me back”

I got a pen and paper and wrote his number down. I said, “I may call you later today” we said our good byes and I went to the bathroom to pee.

As I sat there I was trying to process everything that had happened to me yesterday. It was funny because I had not even thought about race yesterday. All I do remember was cock, dick, lovely cocks and dicks. I sat there remembering and trying to picture all the men I did. I only remember Pete'’ face and he was White. I saw by the tape that I took on several black men and several Mexican men. I could not help but remember the size of the black men’s cocks that fucked me and even though the white guys had big one’s. I seem to recall how after the black guys climaxed they seemed to stay nice and big, (they didn’t shrink down in size), where the Mexicans and the white men’s dicks went small. I decided I wanted to get back into the Den and finish watching that tape just to watch myself react to the different men fucking me and mostly to see just how big of dick I had stuffed in my little cunt.

As I walked back I was thinking “What the fuck was I thinking about doing with Peter’s room involving Danny?” I sat back down and pushed “play” I sat back and started to watch. My eyes where glued to the TV and I slid my left leg over the armrest. I started to play with my self as I watched. I began to love watching myself fucking those men. I felt so nasty as they would finish fucking me and how I would beg to suck their cocks clean. And to watch another man ride my hot pussy, as I would suck the last man that fucked me clean. I watched myself slamming my cunt into their dicks. I watched as every muscle in my body moved to fuck the cock back that was giving me so much pleasure.

I had not realized it but I was getting just as hot right now as I was yesterday and today I was not drunk. I felt a climax start to come on me when the phone rang. It startled me and I jumped up out of the chair. I cursed thinking it was Pete again. I finely picked it up and after I said hello, there was a pause before Danny spoke. “Hi honey, would you like to talk?” I stood there and I had no idea what to say, I finely said, “What is there to talk about? I caught you in bed with that cunt and I went out and had my own fun. What is there to add to that except it would appear that you enjoyed watching me getting fucked from what I saw last night.” I waited for a response and said, “are you there Dan?” He said “yes” I just don’t know what to say, that’s all.”

I said, “well that makes two of us, I looked down and I saw you last night masturbating as you on watching me on the video tape. Did you like watching your wife being screwed by all those men?” After a long pause I said, “Are you there Danny?” He said “Yes I am, Why did you do that?” Blood rushed to my head I was instantly mad, I said “Are you kidding, you bring your whore into my bed and ask me why I did that? Are you fucking dense? Look you opened this door; I just may not want to shut it. I never once cheated on you. I have no idea how many other women you have screwed. I do know looking back it must have been a few, I just went out and got some action myself. I could see how much I loved it.” (I was back to wanting to hurt him again) I said “You saw them, you saw all those men with their big huge fat cocks, I just don’t know if I want to give that up. Tell you what Danny, you think about this and we’ll talk when you get home. Oh and when you do leave your little whore there at work, I don’t want her ass in my house again.”

I hung up the phone not waiting for any reply; he sure should not have asked me why I did it. God I some times wonder if men are just born with thick brains. I know men were always out for sex, I have been hit on all my life since I was 13. Up till yesterday I had decided to only have sex with my husband. But that was yesterday, Now God I just can’t get it out of my head. And then to have this video proving to myself just how nasty I can be. I shuddered as I thought about it I don’t know if it was because I let myself go using my drunkenness as an excuse. Yet right now I was sober and all I could think of is “cock” I could see in my mind those big fat long cocks of those black men that fucked me. I could see that huge cock on that guy that took my asshole the first time.

Why did Danny have to piss me off? I would have talked this out and maybe we could have gone to a counselor or something. I think I could have given up fucking men other than Danny if I knew Danny would stop cheating on me. But his tone, his dumb question asking me why I did it? I could have gone all day with out that. Now I want to fuck more men, now I want to fuck millions of men. That just may do the trick in making him be sorry. Right now I think he is sorry he got caught, I do not think he is sorry for cheating on me.

I went to the phone and called Pete. When he answered I said “Hi Pete, look I want you to know two things, first of all I do love my husband but right now I am mad at him. Second I want to do something that will make him sorry he ever looked at another woman let alone screw one. Can you help me with this?” Pete said “I have an idea are you strong enough to control him? I mean maybe we could go another way.” I asked, “What do you mean?” “Well” he said “some guys get off when their wives control their sex lives, you did tell me how he got turned on watching the tape we made right? Maybe your husband would, what do you think?” I said, “I don’t know, we never talked about anything like that any idea how I can find out?”

I listened as he told me what to do. He told me that if it was apparent he would like it I was to bring him over to the bar tonight. I told him I would call him if we were not coming over tonight. I let the tape play all day nice and loud as I worked around the house. It was 5 minutes. to 5 when I picked up the phone and called Danny. When he answered I said to him “Just listen and do not say one word, I will hang up when I am finished. If you do not follow my instructions to the letter, I will be packed and gone at 6 tonight. It is quitting time and I expect you home in 15 minutes. When you come into my house you better expect to see changes. You will strip naked at the back door, just take off your cloths and put them on the dryer. I will be laying on the couch watching my video I will be watching all those men fucking me and finely showing me what real men can do when they have a cock that is bigger than a pencil.

When you come in start jacking off and come over to the couch. I want you to eat me and lick me until I get tired of it. You will not be allowed to climax until I say, If you are a good boy, I have other plans for you.” I hung up and I felt flushed. I was almost shaking asking myself if this was really the way to go. Pete told me it would be a crossing road and it all depended on what he did next. If he did everything that I told him to do Peter’s plan will work. What worried me so much was what if he doesn’t do it, what if he comes in here mad, and we have a big fight? Well I know the answer to that question; I’ll just divorce his ass. It is just this simple; it is going to be my way or he is hitting the fucking highway. (He should have never pissed me off)

I laid on my back and watched myself as I played with my sopping wet pussy. After awhile I heard the garage door open and close. I was excited, scared and did not want to see what was to come. When I heard the door open I did not look I just said, “Get over here pencil dick” I waited and inside my stomach was in knots. I saw him naked and he moved between my legs. His dick was hard as a rock; he was stroking it hard and fast. I said “You better make sure that fucking dick of your does not shoot out anything. I’ll let you know when you will be allowed to cum.” I heard him moan, I saw him slow down and he was working my cunt like a hungry man eating his first meal in weeks.

I reached for the remote and turned up the volume, I wanted it blaring into his ears as I moaned and begged for more cock, I wanted him to hear me tell those men just how much I loved their cocks compared to my husbands little dick. Danny never stopped lapping me, I told him to gently lick my clit then to lick all the way down to my asshole. I told him to tong fuck me in my ass then work back up to my clit as I listened to real men on the video fucking me. It seemed the more I insulted him the more turned on he was. I can not explain how or why but doing this made me feel in total control. I loved this feeling I think I loved it more that his eating me. Pete was right; I had Danny boy right where I wanted him.

I climaxed and I had to tell him to back away from me, God he did not want to stop tong fucking my ass and licking my cunt. I stood up and looked down at him. I saw on his face something I do not think I have ever seen before how can I describe it, it was lust nasty lust. I saw his cock and it was still rock hard. I said “Get up and go put on your sweats, you and I are going out, I have arranged for you to get a up close personnel look at your lovely wife being fucked by real men tonight. Leave your underwear off I may want to suck you off as you watch.” I turned and walked up to the bedroom with Danny right behind me. He said “Honey Please” I stopped turned and said “Look here pencil dick you do not have the right to call me honey, you will earn that right as I see fit, for right now you will call me MISTRESS Do you understand little man?” He looked at me with a strange look I think I saw tears in his eyes. He said “yes Mistress, what ever you say I will do.” I barked right back at him “You bet your tight ass you will, now get dressed.

Well I had to tell someone my story; I guess you know now that when it comes time for Payback, no one can do it better than a woman!

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,340 Followers