I Made My Sister Ch. 06-08

Story Info
Son & mother in pact.
3.7k words
4.1
135.3k
41

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Max121
Max121
109 Followers

Part 6

Our young novice was being swept away by new ideas and experience. Already he'd planted three huge helpings of his young fertile sperm inside his own mothers willing vagina – and they were going to continue doing that for the rest of the week to complete the "pact" and make a baby sister / daughter.

In the process, mum had taught her young son new daring things – including buggering her arse to give him practice for what was bound to happen when he met another boy.

That afternoon was spent doing light chores.

"We will have some guests staying tonight darling."

This surprised the son, who thought the idea was to keep private that week.

"Your auntie and cousin are popping up later on to see us and I've invited them to stay the night."

His face dropped because he thought sex would have to be abandoned and he would need to sleep on the couch – and not in his mother's bed. Auntie and mum were close sisters and when dad died, mum spent a lot of time with her. It gave great comfort. His cousin was two years his senior and they have also got on very well. A light dinner was arranged and they all settled down for a good catch up. The two sisters sat together and the boys settled on the rug playing Monopoly.

"Why don't you boys go and get a couple of bottles of wine and four glasses?" Mum suggested.

Eagerly they sped away, knowing they were going to enjoy some drinks with the grown ups. When they returned they were both in for a treat. Auntie and mum were cuddling and engaged in a long wet kiss.

"Don't be shocked boys. You know we are a close family and we both want to show you just how close." Auntie chipped in.

The drinks were poured and the two boys sat and watched. Soon the kisses and fondling became even more erotic and both the sisters' blouses were hanging undone, showing he rounded curves of their firm breasts tucked nicely in their lacy low cut bras. More clothing came off and now they were just in bras and pretty knickers. The boys were getting excited and bulges showed in their shorts.

"Are you enjoying yourselves boys? Feel comfortable and masturbate if you want". Auntie suggested.

Each took out their hard young dicks and started rubbing. Our novice glanced at his older cousin's huge phallic while their mums continued to remove their underwear. The two women were beautiful, sexy and lustful. Each had now shaved all their pubic hair and the scent of their juices started to fill the room. Taking it in turn they went down on each others slits licking and lapping up smooth soft flesh, probing inside each other with their tongues and nibbling each others clit.

Auntie reached to her bag and took out a black strap on while mum spread her legs wide apart. The dominant sister then mounted her sibling and slid her big black phallic inside. While they fucked the boys continued to masturbate with their mouths open. After a while they swapped the same strap on over. It was still dripping with pussy juice when mum wrapped it around her and placed it in aunties' crack.

"I could really fuck your mum." Said the older boy.

"I do." came the reply as they both grinned.

After a pause his cousin spouted:

"I've been fucking my mum for two years now."

They laughed and did a high five. To the novice's surprise and delight the older cousin reached over and squeezed his wet dick. A moment later he was kneeling licking and sucking while the women finished their first session.

"That's right. Make him hard and horny for me. I want more of his juice" appealed mum.

The women broke off and watched their children at play.

"Give it to me darling."

She spread her legs again. Her son knew exactly what to do. Both boys stood and approached the couch, Auntie watched while the younger boy positioned himself. But this time he put his hands on his hips while his elder cousin took the base of his cock and steered it onto mum's slit. Then his cousin put his other hand on his bum and pushed. He was on perfect target as once again he entered his mother's warm wet vagina.

Watched by his cousin and auntie he gently fucked his mother's cunt as if performing for a soft porn movie. By now auntie was juicy and very horny again.

"Come on, let's make it a foursome."

As she spread her legs for her own son who enthusiastically split his mum's love slit and stretched her labia with his thick young girth. Picture the scene – two naked sisters lying beside each other, being slowly fucked by their respective young horny sons – one of whom is charged with the duty of making his mother pregnant.

The odour of sweet sweat and pussy juice was so heavy you could bottle it. Credit where credit is due – both boys were lasting well, but the time was now near. First to blow his load was the elder cousin as he let out a loud groan and splattered his mums' pussy with thick creamy cum. Seconds later the younger boy moaned as another helping of sperm flowed in his mum's slippery pussy hole.

End of Part 6

Part 7

Sweat was still dripping from the boys as they withdrew from their respective mother's pussies. Both their young dicks were still covered in a mixture on cum and pussy juice – too good to waste. A nice kinky sisterly touch was when the two swapped off-springs and gobbled their respective nephews, licking and sucking each young cock clean. An added bonus for each boy was to reciprocate and lick out their aunt's pussies of remaining cum and juice. It was akin to an incest orgy.

"Well boys, you seemed to enjoy all that?" auntie asked them.

"Oh yes!!!" they cried in unison.

"Do you think I can fuck you auntie please" asked the elder cousin.

"Oh I'm really flattered. But right now there's only one boy's cum allowed in me and that's your cousin – because we are planning something very special."

The penny dropped as he smiled at the younger boy and whispered.

"Your making a baby, aren't you?"

Now this scenario wasn't as alien or shocking as might seem to him. He'd been having unprotected sex with his own mother for a time, during which the "family" had increased. And as his father, not to mention other direct male relations had been giving her their neat sperm freely there was no telling who fathered her last baby – it might even be himself!!

This openness was also handy as the newly formed "mother and son" pact would need help changing identity when they moved away to start a brand new life as "man and wife". So keeping it in the family was really going to pay off.

"Do you boys mind if us girls change the sleeping arrangements just for tonight?" declared our younger boys mum / wife to be.

"Only we haven't seen each other for a long time and ----------------".

"That's OK mum." spouted her son. "We can crash out in the spare room".

Oh yes, now the two would be gay incest lovers would share a bed all night too. That's what I call liberal thinking; two lesbian sisters having an incestuous night, while their sons explore their gay appetites.

Mutually they all agree for an early night. Early to bed but NOT early to sleep! While the mothers settled down to uninhibited lesbian lust the boys had some ground work to do.

Once washed and in the bedroom, both started chatting

"Have you had many boys yet?" asked the 20 year old cousin.

"Only some sucking games at school in the showers."

"Ah – that's where I started – but with me it was a teacher who got horny after lessons. I quite enjoyed the attention and he was a very sexy older guy who knew just how to have sex with boys. It was a bit weird and painful at first but after a couple of times you get used to it."

"Pease will you teach me?" said the junior of the two.

"I'd be gutted if you didn't ask!"

Both discarded their shorts and got on the bed. They were not novices as such and the elder boy had already given his cousin a little suck earlier. So he resumed firstly licking the younger cock and balls then giving him a nice gentle suck. Both boys were erect. Lying along side at opposite ends they engaged in a 69 for a while, during which the young teacher wet his middle finger and started to play with his younger playmate's bum hole.

"Oooh - that's nice."

The pupil whispered as his cousin's finger probed his wet anus.

"May I have the privilege of being the first cock to fuck your sweet arse?"

"Oh YES please!"

The virgin youth then got on all fours and spread his legs while his suitor went down and rimmed him. His dick was hard and dangling reflecting how horny he was at the thought of feeling his male lovers cock slide up him. This was going to be "natural" as the "family" never used condoms, so soon he was feeling a bare helmet rubbing up against the entrance to his arse.

Gently the elder boy prized his knob in ----

"Ouch!!!!"

"It's OK. I'll be very, very gentle. It always hurts a lot the first time but relax, and you will find it easier."

The next try put the helmet as little deeper ----

"Ahhhhrgh"

This time he left it in.

"It's going to be OK ---- once my helmet is past the entrance it'll be OK"

That moment the door quietly opened. Their mothers had heard the cries of pain and wanted to witness the very first moments of gay incest virginity being taken. Holding the boys shoulder and buttock the elder cousin leaned in very positively -----

"Oooooooh!!!"

He was past the threshold.

As he gently rocked further in, the two sisters smiled and gave a little applause before returning to their lesbian bed. The feeling of that thick long young cock squeezing and stretching his virgin bum hole was fantastic.

"Go on --- fuck me now".

The rhythm increased and soon the big phallic was sliding in and out as though he'd had other boys in there for years. After a long fifteen minutes of bliss the moans were louder and orgasm was nearing. A few more thrusts and pre cum formed followed by spasms of fresh young cum. The raw sperm shot deep into his virgin bum, lubricating the passage of that huge cock even more.

As he gently withdrew there was a big gush of cum leaking down the young boy's thigh as it dripped out of his sweet anal pussy.

End of Part 7

Part 8

Now they were to swap over to seal their new family relationship. So the elder cousin took position on all fours while the "novice" knelt and offered his sweet hard bare cock up to his playmates bum.

"Make me wet first please."

He'd nearly forgotten so he spat on his fingers and worked his cousin's bum, then he went down on him for a good rimming.

"Oooh that's lovely – now put it in please."

His sex partner was grateful for his mother's instruction the other day when he practiced his very first anal sex on her. He was confidant and knowing he was at his hardest offered his helmet to the now moist entrance. It was easy. This arse had been used and probably abused at home by other male relatives, including the boys own father – apart from a very horny old teacher at school.

It was akin to fucking a slightly tight pussy and the rhythm was able to increase with great ease.

"Fuck me harder now."

So he started pounding with long deep strokes of his young bare wet cock. It was a night off from fucking his mum so one spent helping of cum towards the end of his first boy / man fuck wouldn't be missed. The cycle soon started with pre cum then healthy thick creamy spurts of young semen shooting in his cousin's bare bum. They had bonded and willingly let each other fuck and ejaculate inside each other. And they would continue to do so for many years to come.

The boys slept well and were up early enough the next day to prepare breakfast on a tray and take it into the next bedroom, where both their mothers had engaged in a night long lesbian lust session.

The two sisters were lying naked on the bed with undergarments and sex toys strewn over the room. The boys quietly tidied up then woke the women who were elated that such nice boys would be so kind and thoughtful.

"Such good behaviour should be rewarded." announced the hostess.

"My pussy must be reserved for my son, but the other side is ----- available for a very sexy nephew."

Watched by her sister she presented herself to the lucky elder boy who professionally fingered and rimmed the woman's bum hole, watched also by her doting son. Meanwhile her sister set about gobbling her son's dick to bring it to a firm erection.

"Now lay on your back while I straddle you."

She squatted over him while he guided his bare cock towards her bum. His hard upright dick met with the opposing force of her bum as she lowered herself on him and his cock slid easily up and in her. It was a lovely site to see her ride the boy.

Leaning back she beckoned to her son

"Come and sit astride your gay lovers legs in front of he darling."

Her son mounted the bed and his hard young cock was only inches from his mother's cunt.

"Go on, put it in then."

He inched forward and split his mother's pussy once more easily sliding up inside her while his cousin's cock was still buried in her bum. Auntie watched and masturbated at the site of this young double fuck saying

"Wow, you two must do this for me when we meet up again!"

The boys fucked her two holes with vigour and lust as she unashamedly moaned with sheer pleasure. Another 15 minutes of incest fucking and buggering passed before the two boys had reached their peak. Seconds only parted the moment when young hot cum filled both cracks. Her nephew spent his cum deep in his auntie's bum while her young son planted more of his fertile seed in his mum's mature vagina.

After brunch it was time for their overnight guest to go home. It had been a wonderfully explicit 24 hours – and they all agreed to resume a month so later at a "family" party weekend.

Whilst it was great fun having auntie and her son over it was nice to get back to privacy and the pleasurable task of making his mum have a baby girl, that would be a longed for daughter and sister. It would also be nice to get back into bed with her all night too. You see they were really becoming lovers and ignoring the fact that nature determined they were mother and son – if they were not, then the magnetic attractiveness that was growing would put them together anyway.

There were a few days left before they had to think about going home so they wanted to make the most of it. They were also getting excited about four or so weeks time when she would test herself to see if their efforts had been rewarded. That night they cuddled like two mature lovers, making love beautifully until they fell asleep in each others arms once more.

There was another big treat mum had lined up which would keep them busy and enjoying each other for the remainder of their holiday.

Over breakfast mum spoke:

"Darling, we've enjoyed quite a lot already so far this week but I'd like to suggest something quite grown up. You might or might not take to it so if you feel at all uncomfortable at any time please tell me."

He became curious.

"We are going to see some quite erotic DVD's with men and women dressing up in kinky items. You will also see some spanking and other things like that which is usually arousing. If you want to experiment with mummy then we'll play out some of these things together. Are you OK with that darling?"

"Yes mum – I'm sure I will be fine."

She'd never let him down. So, just as before, the curtains were drawn and they settled down to watch some adult films. Most were heterosexual and / or lesbian and very graphic. There were also an array of group sex films, and both mother and son were soon getting aroused. For the first time he was seeing some bondage and spanking. Pretty young girls tied up with rope and being spanked and even caned by other women dressed in black leather. What's more the girls that were tied up were getting turned on as much as the "mistresses" doing the punishing! Dildos and strap on's were being used freely to satisfy the victims once they'd been punished.

Other means of mild torture were used like pegs and clamps on girl's nipples and labia and again, they enjoyed it.

"Have you ever tried this mum?"

"Oh yes darling, your dad and I often played games!!"

Now he was really horny and so was she.

"Let's play shall we?" she whispered.

As before, she'd planned very well and soon presented a canvass bag full of "apparatus". First to come out were lengths or rope ten chains and an assortment of "adult" items.

"Have a look through these and the magazines while I freshen up."

So while she disappeared to change he studied how this could all be used. When she came back wow! His mum wore just black leather boots, a leather thong and wore a wig and was made up like a tart.

"Ok darling, I want you to chastise your very naughty mummy."

She picked up some ropes and took her son over to the kitchen where a big wooded beam had meat hooks hanging down.

"Tie me up by my hands and pull the rope though those hooks so I'm on tip toe."

So he did and the scent of her body and perfume was sensuous while he tethered his mum up.

"Now give naughty mummy a smacked bottom – and don't be soft!"

When he started he was only tapping as he'd never done this before.

"Oh darling much harder please."

So he started really smacking her making her flesh pink and his hand sting.

"That's better, now use that riding whip."

He took aim and bore down on her already pink bum with each hit leaving a deep red stripe.

"Now my breast, and across my thighs and pussy please."

Coming around the front he continued to punish her leaving similar marks. By now her eyes were watering as she let out a little scream with each hit. He could see she was getting really aroused but felt he should break off for a pause.

"Are you OK mum?"

"I'm loving it darling!!! Now pick up those clips and peg my nipples."

He did and each clamp squeezed hard on her cherry red firm orbs making her wince.

"Now use the clamps with chains on my pussy lips."

He obeyed having first ripped her thong off.

"You see those weights – now hook them onto the chains."

As he did, his mum's labia pulled and stretched as she let out a loud squeak.

"Now the whip again, making sure you hit the chains."

By now he was getting aroused but in the excitement of it all he'd forgotten to go for a pee beforehand and was busting.

"I need to break off to have a wee mum."

"Hold it just a little more darling." so he did.

Her make up was now smeared and hair dishevelled. She really did look like a tart! Seeing his mum like that he undid the bond and let her drop. She was now lying naked and bruised on the stone floor.

"Now you can go."

He paused wondering what and why.

"Have your pee now darling." he still didn't understand.

"Shower me for goodness sake!"

He now knew and took his bursting cock in his fingers and pointed it over her. A trickle started that erupted. Soon he was showering his own mother with his hot piss. There was a mass of it, all hot and clear, over her pussy and tits ..........

"On my face before it runs out."

So he squatted down and as his pee flowed over her face she opened her mouth to take it neat. Some ebbed out over her chin while she swallowed the rest. He was spent.

She grabbed and cuddled her son in a lusty embrace as they lay in the puddle of boy pee. Both their naked bodies were smeared in his liquid as she placed him down face up and stood legs astride over him. First a trickle dripped from her shaven bruised pussy, then a gush. He was soon being showered by his own mother's hot piss that sprayed his whole body. Then, as he had done, she too squatted and reserved the final helping for his face. And just like his mother, he too opened his mouth to savour and swallow some of his mum's love liquid.

Max121
Max121
109 Followers
12