I Married a Pervert Ch. 01

Story Info
First Date with my future husband.
1.3k words
4.23
60.7k
62

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really should have seen the warning signs. But he was cute so I let him get away with pushing my limits.

I was in town visiting some friends when we met. I was only planning to be in town for few days so I was just thinking of having a good time. So I might have been a little more forward than I normally would be. He asked me out and after a drink, I asked him if he'd like a blow job in the bathroom.

I took him into the bathroom at the bar and gave him head. His cock was nice, and he just let me take it in my mouth and enjoy sucking and teasing it. When girls he knew came into the bathroom and knew what we were doing in the stall he just smiled, so I continued.

Having other girls giggle and call out his name brought out the competitive nature in me. I had practiced giving blow jobs in the past, and of course whenever any of my guy friends had a birthday they always asked for a blow job as a present. So I used all my experience in giving his cock attention.

After we were done, he walked out with his arm around me. He showed me off to all his friends, it was a little embarrassing, as everyone knew what we were doing in there, but at the same time it made know that, at least for that night, I was all he was thinking about.

He took me to his place, I figured we'd have some fun sex. We did, just slow missionary position. Looking up at him, I could see he was enjoying every stoke of his cock into me. The slow pace had me ready to explode, but it was nice having a guy enjoy it so much.

After giving me a nice slow fuck, I was thinking I'd have to take a few seconds and finish myself off. But he looked me in the eyes and said, "I am going to enjoy you all night."

"You plan on more?" I grinned, he had stamina that was for sure.

"Oh yeah." His hands ran over my body and the look on his face said he was enjoying every inch. "You wouldn't believe the things I want to do to your gorgeous body."

"You might get your wish." I should have known he was a pervert from that line.

To give him credit he didn't get too pervy until the second round. When he asked if he could tie me up. It sounded fun so I let him, then he blindfolded me. I thought okay, kind of weird, but okay. Then he opened the door to his bedroom.

I panicked a little, then I thought about his housemates. In the right circumstances I wouldn't mind doing either of them, so I didn't say anything. I'm pretty sure it was his cock in me, but I had to wonder. That got me really horny, thinking it might not be. All I could do is lie back and enjoy it. After fucking me hard, he took the blindfold off, so I knew it was him.

As he untied me he asked me if I liked that. To show him I did I grabbed his cock and started sucking. Big mistake, the taste of the condom was still there. So he took me downstairs for a drink to get it out of my mouth.

Downstairs his friend was staring at my tits. I liked the attention, hubby liked the attention I was getting as well. It was flattering making two guys get tents in their pants.

After a quick drink we went back up to his room and fucked some more. This time doggie-style, his cock slowly exploring every part of my vagina. His slow enjoyment had me grabbing the sheets until my forearms hurt. He slowly pulled out and said, "I need to see your gorgeous body."

He helped me up and took me over to a chair in front of his mirrored closet and sat down with his cock sticking straight up. He gestured for me to come over to him. So I mounted him. He took turns looking down at my breasts and over at the mirror, so he could see me sliding up and down on his cock.

After taking a break, we noticed the house had gotten really quite. He got a mischievous grin and said, "You seemed to like doggie-style."

I could only nod in agreement.

He grabbed my hand and lead me out of his bedroom. The thought crossed my mind that he might be taking me downstairs for a threeway with his friend. I was a little tired for that, but after listening to us his friend probably wouldn't last long.

We got to the landing halfway up the stairs and he turned me around. I knelt down two steps up from him and put my hands on the other steps. It was the perfect position for him to enter me while standing. He pushed into me going all the way to the edge of my cervix, right to the point where if he put any more force it would hurt, but he stopped just short of that. It was bliss. I tried to be quiet but I had to let out soft moans.

When we got back to his room, I still wanted his cock in my mouth, but remembered the condom taste. So I went down to get some soap.

His friend was sleeping on the couch, and hard. I was thinking about being tied up earlier and how he could have fucked me, and us doing it on the stairs a few feet above him. I had to check out if how I imagined his cock was correct.

Pulling down his boxers, I saw it wasn't. But it was still a nice cock. Then I noticed he was awake. It would be rude to just stare and not do anything, so I took him in my mouth.

He didn't take long, I barely had time to use some of my more advanced tongue tricks. I wiped off my mouth, grabbed the soap, and headed upstairs. It was a great feeling having pleasured two guys in one evening.

I washed off my future husband's cock and took him in my mouth. But I was so damn horny, I had to mount it. I fucked him like a wildcat. All I could remember is great sex, all night.

In the morning, my future husband went down and got us coffee. When he came back he looked at me sort of weird. About halfway through my coffee he pushed me down on the bed and roughly fucked me. All last night he had gently entered me, letting me get used to his cock. This time he rammed it in. He was so hard and swelled, I had to look up at him and check if it was him. It felt like a different and bigger cock. He didn't stop at brushing my cervix, he poked it hard making me wince at every thrust. I suppose I should have complained, he was getting a thrill just using my body. It was clear he wasn't caring how I felt, he was just fucking the hell out of me. Still, it was kind a thrill to be used like that. The combination pain and pleasure made both more intense.

After I asked, "What brought that on?"

He smiled and said, "I'd like to see you again."

After all the sex, that nearly brought me to orgasm. "That would be nice."

"I sure anyone sleeping on the couch won't mind," he said.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked.

"Nope, you are super sexy. I love that," he said.

I couldn't think of anything to say so I hopped on top of him and we had some really good sex.

Thinking back I should have realized he was a pervert then.