I Married a Pervert Ch. 04

Story Info
I accidentally blow 4 of my boyfriend's friends.
2.7k words
4.39
29.1k
22

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a few days vacation saved up, so when the Monsoons hit India and disrupted shipping, I got to take a break from my job inspecting skeletons that are shipped in from there. I couldn't think of a better way to take a break than spending five days with Rick, my boyfriend.

He had a lot going on that week, but he still wanted me to come up, so I did. I knew once shipping resumed I'd have a lot of back order skeletons to inspect.

After fucking like bunnies for the morning I arrived, we went downstairs and chatted with his housemates Sammy and Dustin. His friend Tommy had stopped over as well as a friend, Chuck, who was in the Marines getting ready to be deployed in three days.

Since he had friends over I got dressed before going downstairs. I had gotten used to being naked in front of his housemates. For modesty sake I grabbed a nice white lace top and short skirt. My nipples hardly showed at all.

We sat on the couch next to Chuck and he looked me over and said, "I'm glad I'm sleeping on the couch tonight, I've heard what happens."

I had to blush, I had blown Tommy on the couch during my first night with Rick. So the sleeping on the couch was a little joke. I looked over Chuck and thought it might not be a joke after tonight.

Rick said, "Better than you'll ever have."

Tommy nodded, "Yeah, she's real good."

I was both embarrassed and proud with two guys talking about how good my oral skills were. Unfortunately, when I get embarrassed my pussy swells up. I was going to ask Rick if he wanted to go back up to the bedroom, but the ride to his meeting showed up.

"You going to be alright, or did you want to come with me?" he added. "Unfortunately, I have a non-disclosure agreement, so you'll have to wait in the coffee shop."

"It's okay," I said. "I'll hang out here."

I figured if guys are going to be talking about fucking me, I might as well get know them.

After Rick left I asked Chuck, "What makes you glad to be sleeping on the couch?"

He smiled, "I didn't know how beautiful you were when I heard what happened. Now I find it amazing."

"Thanks, you're just saying that." I blushed more.

"No really, you have gorgeous eyes."

I thought, 'Damn, I have a problem keeping my legs together when someone likes my eyes.'

"Oh stop." I turned away, and then looked at him again. "You really think so?"

"Yeah," he said. "I was sort of bummed out, Rick wouldn't be able to go out before I got shipped off, but even just jerking off hearing the two of you should be better than doing his normal rejects."

"So romantic." I laughed.

"Seriously," he said. "I love being in the Marines, but getting shipped off to strange lands, means no sex. Well, who knows what you'll catch if you have sex over there. I'd rather be safe."

I grinned, "Not like in WWII when ladies were expected to be patriotic and give the boys a good send off."

They all laughed and Tommy said, "If they had you to get them off, I mean, send them off, recruitment would be through the roof."

I blushed and my pussy lips swelled even more. I looked down at Chuck's lap and saw he was getting just as swollen down there.

Chuck said, "Don't be embarrassed, guys have trouble resisting a redhead. Especially one with hair as nice as yours."

This guy was going to make me cum without touching me. I was thinking of going back up to Rick's room and getting myself off. "You're getting ready to cum just thinking about it aren't you?"

Chuck unzipped his pants and showed off his semi-hard cock. "I have heard how good you are."

Tommy added, "I still get hard remembering that night." He unzipped as well.

I couldn't take my eyes off Chuck's growing cock. "That was when I was tired. I had given Rick head twice that night."

"I can only imagine what you're like when you aren't tired." Chuck said.

"You'd love to find out." I laughed while staring at his cock, hoping I wasn't drooling. "After all we should give our best to support the troops."

"For you the privates will be at full attention." Chuck laughed.

"They don't look it." I reached over and took his cock in my hand. "Shouldn't it be at full mast for a good salute?"

Chuck let out a sigh of pleasure, "It will be whatever you want."

I laughed, despite what happens in pornos talking during a handjob is beyond most guys ability. I was glad he liked my stroking, but I've never given a full handjob. Looking at a cock swelling in my hand always made me hot and have to have it in my mouth at least. This time was no different. I leaned over and took him in my mouth.

After all the hype about my blowjob skills, I had to show it was true. I flicked my tongue over the tip, giving him some nice sensations, while my hand slowly went up and down the shaft. I was rewarded by it growing to full size.

I had to take a pause to look it over, it was slightly shorter than Rick's but a little thicker. I smiled up at him. "This is going to be fun."

I went back down on him and took most of it in my mouth running my tongue over it as I went. I was really enjoying the feeling of him in my mouth. My lips running over the smooth shaft as my tongue rolled around the tip.

I was loving the feeling of his cock in my mouth, but I still had to put on a nice show. I took as much of it in my mouth as possible and slowly went back up then slowly down, giving a good show.

I did that for a little while, but I really wasn't in the best position, so I slid off the couch and got on my knees in front of him. I started working him with my mouth and one hand. One of the guys got up and sat next to him. I felt him take my hand and move it to his cock. I thought about looking to see who it was then realized I really didn't care. I just started stroking it.

I started going faster on Chuck's cock while stroking the one next to me. Then I realized I could do something I had been wanting for a while. I stood up and took my shirt off.

"Stand up," I told them. "I want to do something."

They did as I asked and I sat on the couch and looked over to see that it was Dustin's cock that I had been playing with. I smiled at both of them and took a cock in each hand. "Hope you guys aren't shy."

I took Dustin's cock in my mouth and got it nice and wet with my drooling over it then drew my mouth back. Having a cock in each hand I had to admire them and rub them together and circle the heads around each other. I looked up at the two guys and they were a little embarrassed, but would put up with it for the reward I would give them. I opened up wide and took both the tips in my mouth enjoying each moment.

Naturally I had to go all out in my reward, I took as much of Chuck's cock in my mouth as I could, savoring every inch. I went up and down on it a few times and had to switch to Dustin's cock. It was nice feeling the difference in my mouth. I wished I could take them both in my mouth at the same time but it would probably unhinge my jaw.

I kept switching between the two cocks, loving the taste of pre-cum in my mouth. I was so wrapped up in it I barely noticed that Sammy had come over and sat next to me. He had taken off his pants and his big cock was hard. I had seen his cock before and thought about how nice it might be. It was the biggest in the house.

I took my hand off of Chuck's cock, still working it with just my mouth and wrapped my hand around Sammy's. I could just get my hand around it. I was just starting to enjoy the nice smooth feel when I got a slap in the face, a light one as Chuck was trying to jerk off while his cock was in my mouth.

I realized as nice as blow-bangs look in porno, in reality it's hard trying to juggle four cocks with two hands and one mouth, someone is always left out.

I took my mouth away from Chuck's cock. "Okay guys. We'll have to do it one at a time. Who's first?"

The guys got up and Chuck sat in front of me. I didn't take my time just devoured his cock. One hand on the shaft and one cupping his balls with a finger rubbing his taint, the area between the anus and balls.

I was just getting into it when he blew his load, filling my mouth. It was tough but I managed to swallow most of it. I knew a little was leaking around my lips, but I had to say, "Next."

Unfortunately, Tommy took the seat next. Not that his cock wasn't nice, it's just I had it before and was wanting something new. That didn't stop me from giving it my best. I took it in my mouth while running my tongue over it. Of course I had to use one hand to play with his balls.

He had gotten pretty worked up by watching me blow Chuck and it didn't take much before he blew his load into my mouth.

I finally got a chance to work Sammy's big cock. It was over eight inches so I had a lot to work with. I could easily have enough to work my mouth while giving a full stroke with my hand. When I started working his taint, he surprised me but scooting forward so my finger was on his anus. I figured, hey if that's what he likes. I slowly circled his asshole with my middle finger. He was quiet relaxed so I put a little pressure on it and my finger went in with little resistance.

It was the first time I had my finger in a male ass. I explored a little getting the first joint all the way in. I didn't want to get to aggressive without lube, but it was fun.

He must have liked it as well because he came quickly. I let a lot of his cum escape my mouth and run down the shaft. I pulled my finger out and swirled it around in the mix of cum and drool, then wiped it on his leg.

I wish I could have wiped it completely off but Dustin's cock was ready to be worked. I was ready to take my time with his. I had already had three, four counting Rick's, in my mouth today. So my jaw was a little tired, but I was still ready for more.

I slowly worked my tongue around it while going up and down. I didn't play with his balls like the others because my hand was a little dirty. He didn't seem to mind. After a couple minutes he nudged his hips a little so I sped up. After all the excitement of watching me suck his friends he came quickly.

After sucking them all off, I grabbed my top and said, "Thanks. I've got to wash up."

I went to the bathroom and washed my hands and brushed my teeth. I didn't bother putting on my top as I headed up to Rick's room.

I stripped out of my skirt and started masturbating. I started quiet, then giggled thinking after sucking them off I shouldn't care if they heard me. So I didn't worry about the moans. After sex with Rick and four cocks in my mouth, I came hard. Then fell asleep.

When I woke up, Rick was coming in the room. I wondered if they had told him about what I had done. "How'd the meeting go?"

"Great!" He smiled. "Almost as good as seeing you here like this."

I giggled and asked, "Did you need a reward for having a good meeting?"

He looked over my naked body in a way that made me feel both embarrassed and aroused, then nodded.

I spread my legs. "Then come take it."

He quickly stripped then joined me. A quick kissing session and he moved down to my pussy. He had a skilled tongue and I was still horny, even after getting myself off, so he had my juices flowing in no time.

He got on top of me and I braced for the moment of truth. Last time when he found out I had blown his friend he fucked me with no regard for my feelings. Just slamming his cock into me and not caring. I'd find out in a second if he would do that again.

He slowly moved the tip of his cock around my opening, putting gentle pressure on it and letting my pussy accept it.

He kept eye contact the entire time his cock was entering me. I had to smile not just from the pleasure his cock was giving me, but also because he must not know I just blew all his friends.

With a slow even rhythm he worked his cock back and forth giving me pleasure by setting off every nerve ending in my pussy walls.

"Having you..." he whispered. "Having you here... Knowing I'm coming back to you... Makes everything possible."

Huh?

He sped up a bit and continued to whisper, "You make me want to be better."

"You're already the best," I said as he sent sensations up my body stronger than anyone else ever had.

"Oh yeah, you make me that way." He thrust harder. "Finding you was the greatest thing I've ever done in my life."

Even without his cock in me that would have made me cum. To show my appreciation I tightened up my pussy muscles as much as I could.

"Oh... you make me feel so good." He sped up making me gasp for breath.

"Yessss!" I screamed.

He said something incoherent as he came.

After catching my breath, I asked, "What brought that on?"

"During the meeting, whenever I felt unsure about anything, I thought about how you look at me during sex. I can't think of a greater confidence booster." He paused then added. "You can have any guy you want, and you come back to my bed. You can see how that makes me feel I can do anything."

"Thanks?"

"It's true. Knowing I'll come home to you makes everything better."

"Is that why you like showing me off?" I asked.

"Yes." He smiled. "When they see what I can always have. Or if they get a little bit the experience, they can only dream of what I have all the time."

I could only blush. Normally when I don't know what to say, I give head. Guys understand if you can't talk with a mouth full of cock. But my mouth was a little sore still.

"You're so sweet. I don't know if I can live up to that." I told him truthfully.

"I'm sure you can. You just have to be yourself. I'm not possessive, all I ask is that you be yourself with me. I just want you to be happy." He looked over my naked body. "That and naked."

"Be myself, happy, and naked." I grinned. "I think I can manage that."

He gave me a gentle kiss.

That's when I knew he was a pervert. What kind of guy wants a girl to be themselves, and not a possession?