I Married Well

Story Info
He is extremly happy with his new wife.
1.7k words
4.3
76.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

I knew I married well when I stepped out of the shower with a towel wrapped around my waist and opened the bathroom door to find my new wife lying on the bed with a large dildo shove deep inside her pussy. She grinned at me and continued playing, with one hand working the toy and the other pinching her left nipple. My cock instantly began to grow even after the three orgasms I achieved the night before. It was our first night as a married couple and the sex was outstanding. But the night before didn't prepare me for what I found on the bed now. I didn't even know she had a dildo, let alone packed it for the honeymoon. I wasn't complaining; it was damn hot watching her work the long toy in and out of her wet pussy. Her body was tight and toned, increasing the visual effect on my now rock hard cock.

I undid the towel, letting it drop to the floor and grabbed my stiff member, slowly stroking it as I watched. Her smile grew when she saw me standing with my cock in my hand. She increased her efforts and began moaning as she thrust the toy deeper and changed her other hand to her clitoris. She pulled the skin of her lips tight, letting her nub pop out erect and plump. Using her thumb she caressed her clit while working the dildo in and out. She was so wet there was a creamy coating on the toy. Her moans increased in volume as the clit play began. My cock was throbbing in my hand and pre-cum was already beading up out of the slit in my head. I continued to watch for a few more minutes until I couldn't take it anymore and had to participate.

Crawling up on the bed, I reached forward and took hold of the toy. She immediately let go and moved her hands back to her breasts, letting me take over with her pussy and clit. I put my head between her legs and licked her erect nub while thrusting the long toy in deep fast and pulling it out slow. Her body reacted arching into the thrusts and squirming under my nibbling and sucking of her clitoris. She was already close to an orgasm and it didn't take more than five minutes before I had her cumming. She's so damn sexy when she loses it in a climax. She doesn't care how loud she is or what she looks like or acts like. She knows how to get off and love every minute. She gets so into it that it takes her a few minutes to say anything after and her entire body vibrates or pulses it's so cool.

"I want you in me," she said after finally calming down.

I quickly knelt below her, eager to accommodate her plea but when I started pulling the dildo out to replace it with my cock she grabbed my hand.

"No leave that in still."

"What? So how am I going to put my dick in?" I asked, confused.

"I have another hole," she replied with a big smile.

I about dropped my load then and there. I was hoping to have anal sex eventually but never in a million years did I envision having it the second day we were married.

"Are you serious?" I asked, still not believing what I heard.

"Yeah, silly, just go slow, it will be fine."

Pressing the dildo in deep again, she raised her legs, bent at the knees, off the bed. Looking down I saw that her creamy secretions had puddled around her ass, giving me the lube I would need to insert my cock. Spreading it around with my finger first, I experimented, inserting my index finger slowly into her bum. It went in very easily and she moaned at the new sensation. Pulling it back out I used two fingers, which was much tighter but still slipped in rather easy. I could tell she was more than ready to handle my cock.

I wiped the juice on my finger around the head of my dick, combining it with the pre-cum oozing out of my head. She watched with anticipation as I scooted forward and put my bulbous head under the toy in her pussy at the entrance to her tight ass. My heart was racing; I had never been this excited to do something in my life. I was almost shaking from the eagerness but I reminded myself to go slow, not wanting to hurt her and possible ruin my chances of doing this again. Slowly, I moved forward watching her hole open up around my cock. Fuck, it was tight and the sensation combined with the visual treat of my head slowly disappearing into her butt, had my balls tight and my breathing rapid.

I looked up to her face and she was biting her lip with a slight cringe. I knew the dildo stuffed in her pussy wasn't helping my cock enter her butt any easier but she told me not to remove it. I held still, almost not moving at all when her hand came forward and began playing with her clit. I don't know what it was but as soon as she did that the tightness on my head lessened and I was able to slip inside of her and further, just a couple of inches. She didn't stop playing with her clit and from the look on her face and the rising and falling of her chest she was breathing harder than I was.

"Are you okay?" I asked, not moving again.

"Ahuh... It's tight but good," she struggled to say.

Remembering I had the dildo in my hand I thought it might help to move it back out a little and hold my cock still so I tried it. I totally felt the toy moving across my cock as I pulled it out, it was very strange sensation but felt good. Her ass was hot and held tight to my shaft like a vise. Looking back down, I pulled the dildo further out, over my cock. I don't think I've seen something so cool in real life before. Both rods in her tight body were a huge turn on. She moaned as I slid the toy slowly back in. She was playing with her clitoris with both hands and her nipples were rock hard. I wanted to freeze this point in time and never leave it. It was by far the highlight of my sexual life. Double penetrating my new wife and seeing her body react to it will never leave my memory.

Once the dildo was back in deep I tried moving my cock, first back out an inch and then forward a little further than before. She adjusted, moaning and renewing her efforts on her clitoris. The juices spread around nicely and it soon became easier to slide in and out of her tight hole. I had never felt something so snug and hot around my cock. It was everything I hoped anal sex to be and more. Once I was moving in and out in a slow rhythmic cadence I began to move the toy the opposite direction of my dick, working both in and out like pistons. Her eyes became glassy, her mouth fell open, and she went to her special place where she gets off like no one I've ever met before. I could tell she was enjoying it now.

I could feel the tight muscle at the entrance to her ass grabbing my cock as it slid in and out. It was at this point the tightest and the rest of her ass felt like hot liquid silk around my member. The only reason I lasted as long as I did was because of the three orgasms the night before. And even then I didn't last very long. It felt too good and was too hot and exciting. I didn't want it to end and knew if I came it would, so I slowed down and tried to delay my pending explosion. Except it didn't work, especially since she opened her eyes and looked at me accusingly.

"Don't stop, keep going!" she cried.

I sped back up, right on the verge of dropping my load but had no choice. I was a bit concerned about cumming in her ass but didn't know what else to do and it was too late anyway. I tightened up, held it for as long as I could. The pleasure peaked and rushed over me as my cock erupted deep in her ass. From the feel I was certain I coated her insides with an impressive load but didn't know for sure. The convulsions continued, rocking my body with her ass squeezing tight with each spurt. She was so tight around my shaft if felt a little like cumming with a cock ring on. Wherever her muscle held my dick it restricted my load from leaving and I felt each spurt being resisted.

My movement had almost stopped but my convulsing cock must have been enough to take her over the edge as well because about halfway through my climax she began to shake and join me in one of her amazing displays of rapture. We continued to cum, I finished first of course and began working the dildo again to take her through to the end of hers. I thought her ass was squeezing me before but as her body convulsed with pleasure her ass pulsed and acted like it was trying to suck my cock deeper, just milking my spent cock for all it was worth. The sensation curled my toes and was almost too intense like when she sucks me after I've cum, but this was her ass!

Finally, her hand fell away from her clit and she seemed to melt into the bed, fully content and exhausted. The dildo fell out and I eased my cock from her bum, falling next to her to staring at her. Her eyes were closed and she had the look of serenity on her face. I waited for her eyes to open; when they did she smiled but didn't say anything. I brushed a stray hair from her cheek and admired her flushed skin and gorgeous face.

This was the beginning of a wonderful sex life and marriage. If I wasn't positive I married well before, I now had no doubt in my mind, especially when she wanted to do it again a half hour later.

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers