I Met a Man Who Wasn't There Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy giggled. "Bear you're such a beast. This is dearest friend Jennifer. Jennifer, meet Bear."

"Hello sir," I said softly.

He was sizing me up, looking at me all over. Chills ran through me.

"Dance with me Jennifer."

I was afraid of this. I looked at Cindy hoping she would bail me out. Grinning, she told me to have fun. "Go Jennifer. Enjoy yourself girl."

"You're no help," I whispered rising from my chair.

Bear took my hand and led me away from the table. We joined the crowd of people on the small dance area. The music was fast and I just kind of mailed it in, swaying to and fro to the beat. Bear was a dancing machine. He moved gracefully for a big man, eventually ending up behind me.

I felt his hands on my hips and then him pressing himself against my bottom. His cock was huge and if I were to be completely honest, it felt good having it pressing between my buttocks.

"Nice ass girl," he blew in my ear.

"Thank you sir," I said not knowing how else to respond.

"Call me Bear, baby doll."

The DJ changed up and a slow number was playing. I was going to go back to Cindy when Bear took me in his arms and pressed our bodies together. I felt so weird slow dancing with a man for the first time but Bear is a big guy. I presses my face against his hairy chest and sighed when he cupped my bottom in his hands.

Even through his leather pants I could feel the warmth of his cock on my stomach and chest and was tempted to reach between us to hold it. Just as I was gathering my nerve, a tap on my shoulder interrupted us. "May I cut in," Cindy asked.

I went back to the table and watched them together. I was feeling the awakening of the green eyed monster in me when Bear turned them and I saw Cindy winking at me.

The monster of jealousy went back from whence he came. I knew she'd be going home with me.

I downed my drink and went to the bar to order two more. I was groped and hit on several times by strangers and I liked it. I mean I love Cindy but all the attention I was getting was new to me.

It was exciting to be wanted. And even if it was just for sex, that made it all the more exciting.

I made it back to our table and saw Bear had joined Cindy there. I handed her drink to her and looked around for a free chair. There were none.

Bear, seizing the opportunity pulled me onto his lap.

Cindy giggled and called me a slut. That made me giggle. Bear didn't catch on that I was new to the scene which made the whole thing even funnier.

Bear began to feel me up, his hands roaming at will over my body. He tweaked my nipples under my blouse and felt for my dick. "So little, baby. Bear likes his bitches with nice little clitties."

I went for another round of drinks, sliding off Bear's lap. "Back in a second," I said clutching his cock.

"Better be, you sexy cunt."

The three of us drank, danced and laughed the night away. When Bear excused himself to go pee, Cindy said we should bring him home.

I hesitated momentarily before agreeing. "He's nice."

"He's a beast jennifer. Remember that. I like him for his dominance baby. He'll probably want to do us both."

I shuddered, thinking how that big cock would feel in my bottom.

When Bear finally rejoined us, we asked him if he'd like to come back to our place. "Spend some time with us girls," Cindy said holding my hand.

"Let's hit it, you sexy bitches," Bear said.

"You're a crude person," Cindy admonished him with mock sternness.

With Cindy on his left and me on his right, Bear had a hand on each of our bottoms leading us through the crowd and out the door.

We three caught a cab back to my place. I fixed Cindy the white wine spritzer she requested and poured Bear a red wine.

I snuck a shot of Bourbon to steady my nerves and then poured a white wine for me.

We drank and talked. Cindy told Bear how she and I met and that' we're both now divorced and together as a couple. "But, you sexy beast, that doesn't mean we can't enjoy the companionship of others."

That was all Bear needed to hear. He stood and took us each by the hand. "Show me the bedroom. jennifer's fat ass has made my cock hard all night."

Cindy and I shared the big man. Once we three were naked, we got on each side of him and gave him a tandem blow-job. Cindy and I actually kissed each other with Bear's cock between us. Then we would alternate with me sucking his cock and Cin lapping his balls.

Finally Bear had enough oral and told me to get on my hands and knees. "Time for Bear to fuck this sexy bitch," he growled, living up to his nick-name.

Cindy positioned herself under me so we were in a 69. Bear struggled a bit as he was putting on his condom.

Finally I felt the head of his cock entering my bottom. The pain was intense. I nearly passed out from it by the time he was fully in me. Even with Cindy urging me to push out and licking my dick, the pain was excruciating.

Bear had been gentle at first but once completely inside me, he lost his patience. His thrusts became harder, more demanding. His large hands on my hips held me in place as he fucked me like I was his personal whore.

With my teeth gritted, I was unable to tend to Cindy's cock. That was until the pain eased ass my ass became use to the invasion.

I started to feel pleasure being fucked and moaned my appreciation.

Cindy pulled her head off my dick to say, "See jennifer. I told you you'd love being fucked."

She was right. I did love it I fucked back at Bear urging him to fuck me harder.

I felt my dick spasming, leaking my sperm into Cindy's mouth. I took her cock in mine but could only moan and groan around it.

Bear fucked me with urgency and I knew he's be cumming soon. "Fuck me, you big cocked bastard. Fuck me good."

With a final thrust I felt his cock expand in me. I was no longer a virgin. I felt the weight of the big man as he slumped over on my back.

When Bear regained his composure, I concentrated on Cindy's cock. She bucked and humped upwards fucking my face like Bear fucked my bottom. I heard the low moan of her impending orgasm and lapped at the head of her organ. Before I could get here back in my mouth, Cindy came, coating my face with the first pulses of her climax. I took her quickly back in my mouth savoring the taste of my wonderful girlfriend.

Bear spent the night and most of the next morning with us girls. I watched him fuck Cindy, taking her roughly, making her beg for his cock. He took her like wild animals fuck. He mounted her missionary style, then up on her knees. He took her from behind making her look at herself in the mirror as Bear fucker her and called her all kinds of nasty bitches, and whores.

She loved every bit of it.

I could see the lust growing in Cindy. The change that came over her was nothing like I'd ever witnessed. One minute she was a beautiful woman entertaining her man. The next, she was a wanton slut, urging Bear to take her pussy, make it his. Growling and snarling, drooling, cursing, and a steady flow of cum spewing from her cock, I watched my girl get truly fucked.

The slaps Bear administered to Cindy's bottom sounded like rifle shots. "Take that ass Bear. Fuck this whore. Spank me harder you fucking homo," Cindy goaded him.

She knew Bear's buttons and pushed them all. When they had finished, Cindy had never looked so disheveled nor so satisfied. I now understood her need for Dominant men.

We three showered together and Cindy and I shared Bear's cock one last time before he left us. Kneeling in the shower, Bear let us suck him off, first feeding his cock to me, then to Cindy. Back and forth, back and forth, he shared his cock, pleased that he had us two fine girly bois tending to his needs.

When he came, it was like in a porn movie. Bear shot his load on each of our faces and when he finished, he watched as Cindy and I kissed and licked clean each other's face of his sperm.

Cin and I spent the rest of the day and evening dressed only in our dressing gowns, naked underneath. I sucked her wonderful cock and thanked her for showing me her other side.

You're one wild and crazy bitch," I whispered as we kissed good night and fell asleep in each other's arms.

***

Like all writers, I love hearing from those who have read my stories. Comments and email are welcomed.

12