I Met a Man Who Wasn't There

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was pacing the house, haunting it really, waiting for Cindy to arrive. It was more like 8 PM when she finally got here. Late again.

I opened the door before she could knock. We looked at each other and she could see the concern in my eyes as well as I could see it in hers.

She started to cry and I ushered her inside and escorted her to the sofa. Handing her a box of tissues, I suggested she have a drink and tell me what's wrong.

"You're so sweet johnnie," she said with half a sad smile as she dried her eyes.

I hurried and poured her a glass of Chardonnay and quickly returned. "Cindy," I began. "I'm worried about you. Is someone hurting you. If so I'll....."

She cut me off.

"Sit," she said patting the seat beside her.

I joined her on the couch. She half turned and took my hands. johnnie, this is hard for me to tell you. Please let me finish and don't interrupt me. Can you do that for me?"

I assured her I could.

"johnnie, I'm married."

"Whoa. Wait. What?"

"Please let me finish."

"I'm sorry Cin. You surprised me is all."

"Please listen and try to understand. I'm married........ to a woman, johnnie. Before you start up, she has a lover. I've always known about him, even participated with them on occasion. But she and I both know it isn't working out between us. We're going to get a divorce soon. The papers are in the works and it will be amicable. No drama. No repercussions, no recriminations, no nothing. Just two people making the right decision."

I sat quietly listening, taking it all in. When she was slow to continue I asked, "Are you a Lesbian?"

She looked at me wide eyed for a second before laughing out loud. When she saw I wasn't laughing she calmed herself.

"This part is going to be the hardest johnnie."

"Please go on," I said. "I need to hear this."

"And I need to tell you."

She took a deep breath. Looking at me, she had a defeated look on her face. "johnnie, I care about you. When we're together I feel comfortable, appreciated, accepted."

"I feel the same. Cin."

"Yes. I know you do. johnnie, I'm gay but not a Lesbian."

I was having a hard time processing what she was trying to say.

"I'm a guy johnnie. I'm a gay cross-dressing guy." She let that hang.

I kept my cool. I thought before speaking which is new for me.

She had a worried look on her face which I hated to be the cause of.

"That explains a lot Cindy. I was wondering why about lots of things. Like, why you always wear chokers. Why you won't give me your phone number. Why you always take an Uber home."

And then, like a bolt of lightning it dawned on me. "Now I know why you were so happy to know I liked suck a cock."

"You must hate me now. I wouldn't blame you if you do."

I went to hug her but she pulled away in fear. "It's okay Cindy. It's okay. I don't hate you and I'll never hurt you." I gathered her in my arms after she relaxed.

I held her for a few minutes. "I need a drink Cin. I'll be right back. Please don't move a muscle."

I quickly poured a double bourbon and rejoined her.

Taking a pull from my glass, I set it down. "Look," I began. "I'm no expert on relationships. No expert on stuff like sexuality, but I know what I like and I like you very much. One question though, if I may."

She nodded.

"Is that your real hair?"

She looked at me and we both broke out laughing. The tension was broken.

Finally, after we stopped laughing, she assured me that it was her real hair. Then she proceeded to tell me what wasn't real. She told me she had a bra that has boob-like padding or filling. She removed her choker and showed me her Adam's apple.

"Do you really like to suck cocks johnnie?"

When I said yes, she said it was time for me to put up or shut up.

Standing before the unlit fireplace, Cindy began to slowly strip. Keeping eye contact with me she unbuttoned her blouse. Tossing that aside, she unhooked her bra. Yep. Flat chested as could be.

When she dropped her pants, I saw the sexiest panties but no bulge.

Swaying her hips side to side she slowly slid her panty down. Out from under her ass

flopped a very nice cock, behind that, came a set of balls.

Cindy kind of slow danced her way over to me, that cock swinging as she moved.

I took in her appearance. She was all dude with a pretty face. Broad shoulders, narrow hips, and big assed hands left no doubt about that.

I held out my arms and she moved between them. Her closely trimmed pubic hair was on my chin. I held her by her buttocks, my face on her stomach.

She reached down and hugged me to her. I looked up and smiled. Then I used one hand to raise her cock. Still looking at her, I licked the head and took it in my mouth.

I felt her grow hard as I fondled her balls.

We changed places and I knelt down and gave my girlfriend a slow and loving blow job.

The first time I heard her swear was when she climaxed. "Oh, you sweet cock sucking mother fucker," she moaned as she filled my mouth with her juices."

Later in bed that night, she lay with her head on my chest. "You really don't mind then?"

My hand was in the small of her back as I caressed her. "Listen Cin. I told you I was not very good with pussy and I do enjoy sucking a cock. This could be the beginning of a beautiful relationship. Just don't try to stick that huge thing up my ass."

She giggled. "Not my thing baby. But yours will fit mine nicely."

Comments and email are welcomed.


12