I Needed a Chaperone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?! No way sis! Trust me, he really likes you! Clean yourself up while I go out there and smooth things over," John said. He kissed me on the top of my head then left me alone. I quickly had a bit more wine, then cleaned up my makeup the best that I could. I looked around for my robe, but realized I had left it out in studio. I sighed and headed out, still topless. I reached the studio to find Andre and John redressed and helping move furniture around. John caught sight of me first.

"Hey Amy! Everything okay?" he quickly asked. I could the hopeful look in his eyes, and I quickly nodded, causing him to smile and quickly glance at my bare torso.

"Great!" Andre exclaimed. "These two can finish setting up here, let's go back and get you changed for the next scene." He led me back to my dressing room.

"So Amy, are you sure you're okay to continue today?" he asked once we were alone. "I really am fine with setting up another session."

Not wanting to ruin my chances I quickly refused and insisted on continuing. The next part was going to be some lingerie and bedroom type shots. The first set was black stockings, garter belt, and bralette, all made from a mesh material that did little to hide the flesh underneath. I had to admit I looked pretty good, and I hoped I would get to keep this outfit. All dressed, we made to leave, but I again realized I had forgotten to grab my robe. Andre didn't seem to notice though, and I followed him down the hall to the studio.

I could hear Lars and John laughing about something, and when I heard John comment about a "firm butt" I realized they were probably talking about me! I felt my body heating up again, but when they heard my heels clacking on the floor their conversation quickly changed. It stopped completely when I entered the room. Neither guy hid their gaze as they swept their eyes up and down my body. I expected this from Lars, especially after the short blow job, but I was a bit shocked that my own brother seemed interested in me.

"Alright you two, keep it together" Andre said, laughing. "She's going to be alone for this one, although it should be pretty quick. I'll need you both for the last one though, so let's get through this one quick."

I headed over to the lounge that had been set up, and soon Andre was directing me and snapping away. I got back into the modelling much easier than I expected to, although I'm sure the wine helped. Soon I was bending and posing. I climbed on the lounge on all fours, facing Lars and John. Andre moved around behind me and I arched my back. My eyes found John's, and I felt my nipples harden as his gaze held mine.

"Alright, let's do the same pose but facing the other way so we can get the light different," I heard Andre say from behind me. I tore my eyes away from my brother's and rotated around. I spread my legs, probably a bit more than I had previously, and pushed my butt up as far as I could.

"Shit!" Lars hissed. "You can see everything! Look how fucking wet she is!"

I practically moaned at the lewd comment, not caring at all that Andre was getting pictures of my arousal. I heard John mumbled something in reply to Lars, but only heard Lars' response.

"Yeah, I bet she will too!" he whispered excitedly. I had no idea what John had said, but my arousal was out of control and their whispers were only feeding it. I lowered my head down to the lounge, my ass still up in the air, and reached back with a hand to stroke my thighs, hips, and ass. The men stopped talking, the only sounds were my labored breathing and Andre's camera clicking away. I slid my hand across my panty covered mound and moaned.

"Wait! Hold that there" Andre instructed. I moved my hand back, covering myself and he snapped away. My fingers were subtly working my clit through the panties, and I knew I was going to cum soon. My breathing was coming faster, and when my hips started moving on their own I knew I was moments away from cumming.

"Okay, well that's all we need for this!" Andre said. I groaned in frustration, but forced myself to at least pretend I wasn't about to masturbate to orgasm and stood up. All three men had obvious erections in their shorts, and Lars and John were looking at Andre like he was crazy. I grabbed my robe and slipped it on.

"Amy, the next outfit is hanging in the black garment bag in the room. Only wear what is in the bag," Andre instructed. I nodded, and quickly escaped to the dressing room. I heard Andre giving instructions as I walked down the hall. Right before I closed the door to the room I heard Lars loudly complain about stopping me from cumming. I paused, eager to hear any other comments about me.

"Trust me. It'll be much better for all of us if she is frustrated and horny," Andre calmly explained. I shuddered at the certainty in his voice, and eased the door closed. Inside I quickly dropped the robe and looked at myself. My face was flushed, my nipples pointed brazenly through the thin bra, and the thin panties clung wetly to my sopping pussy. I quickly stripped naked and found the garment bag.

Inside were a small red dress and a pair of heels. Normally I would have protested at the lack of panties, but I was honestly horny enough to not care anymore. I quickly slipped it on and gasped at my image in the mirror. The dress was very small and very tight. I think even a G-string would show lines under the thin, clingy material. It fell to just a few inches below my butt, and the back was cut incredibly low. The neckline plunged between my breasts, clearly demonstrating the lack of bra.

I slipped on my heels and tried a few poses in front of the mirror. Any bending over revealed a rather indecent view, but I figured this was exactly what the guys would want. Honestly, it was exactly what I was wanting as well. I smoothed the dress down, and then headed back out, leaving the robe in the dressing room.

I heard the guys laughing and joking around, and I took a deep breath before entering the room. The furniture had been swapped again, this time for a small couch. The men were standing around sipping on wine. When I joined them John handed me a full glass of wine, which I quickly went to work on.

"I was just explaining the shoot to them," Andre said. "This one is a bit...different. It's for one of those adults only resorts. This one is new, and they are hoping to attract a younger crowd, hence the three of you."

I nodded along as he talked about their style and how we could play to it. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, until Andre casually slipped in that John and Lars would be totally naked the whole time. Neither of them reacted at all, and I have to admit the wine and my arousal was making it hard to concentrate, so I figured my mind was playing dirty tricks on me. Soon Andre was done and conversation drifted to non-business matters as we finished our wine.

"Okay. Amy, let's get you over there," Andre said when we were all finished up, "and you two can go on and strip down."

I let out a small gasp at that, but thankfully no one heard. I moved quickly to the shoot area, and turned to watch Lars and my brother remove their clothing. Neither showed any hesitance and both were soon naked. Lars looked about half erect, but I could see him growing slowly. When I looked at my older brother though, I got the shock of my life. He was fully hard, and his cock was huge! Lars had previously been the biggest one I'd ever seen, but John had to be an inch or so longer, and a bit thicker as well. I managed to tear my eyes away from his manhood and steal a glance at his face.

His eyes met mine and he was wearing a smirk, an eyebrow cocked as if in invitation. I felt myself blush and looked away quickly. The two guys approached and soon we were posing. Everything started off innocently enough. The two guys sitting next to each other with me standing in front of them blocking the view of their cocks. A few with them standing behind me, my head back as they kissed my neck. Lots of extremely suggestive, but rather tame poses. Well, tame but for the fact that their erections just didn't seem to be going down, and they kept rubbing up against me.

Things didn't stay so tame for long though. "Okay, let's have the two of you dancing. John, you're in front and Lars can be behind her." The guys quickly pressed up against me, and we started moving. None of us were really feeling it, well I was feeling their cocks, but the dancing just wasn't working and Andre quickly called a halt and turned on some music. We started dancing again and this time we were really into it. I felt Lars' cock rubbing against my thinly covered ass, his hands running up and down my hips, pulling me hard onto him. I moaned and looked up at John. He was keeping a small gap between us, probably worried about upsetting me, but when I leaned up and kissed him hard on the mouth he moved in closely.

The three of us ground together, the snap of the camera off to the side, as my brother and I kissed. His hands worked down my back to my ass and I moaned as he kneaded my firm rear. He broke the kiss and I slid my hands across his hard back.

"Fuck you're so hot," he whispered in my ear before nibbling at my neck. I moaned as he slid his hands down my ass and pulled the hem of my dress up over my hips. Lars' cock was now wedged firmly between my cheeks and he quickly started sliding up and down. This wasn't enough for my brother though, who reached down below my butt and quickly hoisted me into the air.

"Ooohhh!" I managed to gasp out, right as my brother lowered me down on to Lars' cock. I gazed into my brother's eyes as he held me as Lars went to town on my wet pussy. I was so wet that I took his large cock easily, and soon the click of the camera was joined by my moaning and the sounds of a cock pounding my pussy. I was so turned on that I knew I wasn't going to last long, and sure enough, when I started working my hips to rub my clit on my brother's massive erection, I quickly spasmed in orgasm, my muscles milking Lars and sending him over the edge.

I felt his cock swelling and filling my pussy and I moaned in satisfaction. As I came down from my sexual high I became aware of Andre shooting from below, capturing my filled pussy and the semen escaping from around the large cock, which didn't seem to be getting any softer.

John silently lifted me off of Lars and I clung to him as he carried me to the couch. Andre took pictures the whole way, but I ignored him. My brother set me on my feet, pulled the dress over my head, and then laid me down on the couch on my back. He smiled as he crawled between my legs and I reached for his hard cock. We kissed as I guided my own brother inside my pussy and I moaned as he stretched me out.

Thankfully Lars had cum a lot, so I was nice and lubricated for John's huge tool. He kissed me hard, then whispered that he loved me in my ear and before pounding me hard. It was clear watching his sister be such a tramp had really gotten him going, and I was determined to make this as awesome as I possibly could.

"Fuck. Me. Fuck. Me," I hissed at him between thrusts, egging him on. He crouched down, placing his mouth right at my ear and started whispering about what a fucking slut his baby sister was. This set me off, and as my pussy spasmed I felt his cock swell and start pumping me full of his cum. We moaned together and then collapsed. I was breathing hard and dripping sweat. I heard Andre taking pictures, but tried to ignore the fact that I was basically acting like a porn star.

Surprisingly, just like Lars, John was not going soft. He grinned at me as he started moving in and out again. After another minute I was soon moaning along with him, but then he pulled out, causing me to sigh in disappointment. He picked me up and laid me across the arm of the couch, my ass up in the air. When I felt his finger slip into my abused pussy I sighed and wiggled, but when he pulled it out and slid it into my ass I squirmed, suddenly worried. I tried to sit up, but he held me down.

"Play with your clit, it will make it easier," Andre instructed. I suddenly got the feeling this was turning into a straight up porn shoot, and when Lars' hard cock appeared in front of my face and slid into my mouth I struggled a bit more. No one seemed like they were going to stop though, and John forcibly moved my hand to my clit. I laid there rigid in panic, my fingers not moving, as Lars fucked my mouth and my own brother prepared to fuck my ass with his giant cock. He worked another finger into my ass.

I moaned slightly, unsure if what I was feeling was good or not. It was certainly strange. Soon he decided I was ready though. He pushed into my pussy a few times, then lined his cock up with my virgin ass. Lars stopped moving, thankfully, and I heard Andre's camera snapping pictures as my brother slowly pushed past my sphincter.

"MMMMMMM!" I tried to cry out and my eyes rolled wildly. Fuck! It hurt! I tried to struggle away, but John stopped pushing and held me still. Slowly the pain faded, replaced with a full feeling. I felt him starting to push a bit more in. We went slowly, which I was grateful for. It probably took about five minutes to work his cock all the way in me, but soon he was fucking my ass with long steady strokes. I realized Lars was working my mouth, and that I was working my pussy!

At the realization an orgasm crashed through me, and my ass tightened on my brother's cock, sending him over the edge. I collapsed on the couch, freeing my mouth of Lars and lay panting as John pulled out. Lars quickly took his place and started fucking my ass. I was too tired to move, and let him use my hole until he too filled my ass with his seed. We all lay panting and I assumed we were done, but Andre quickly whispered to Lars and John and they grinned. John lay down on the ground and pulled me on top of him. I kissed him as his cock, which was somehow still hard, entered my pussy. I tried to bounce up and down on him, but he held me still, and soon I felt Lars behind me. He pushed into my ass, and my nose flared at being so full. I gazed into my brothers eyes as the two figured out a rhythm and soon they had me moaning in another orgasm.

Suddenly Lars pulled out and helped me to my knees. John joined him and both guys stroked their cocks before painting my face with cum. I could feel it dripping down my chin and I tried to smile as Andre took pictures.

Finally he stopped. "Well, I think we have all the shots we need," Andre explained. He grabbed me a towel and I gratefully wiped my face off. I suddenly felt incredibly embarrassed. I debated wiping my messy pussy and ass, but decided not to draw attention to them.

Andre helped me to my feet and walked me to my dressing room. Once inside he moved faster than I was ready for. He pushed me against the counter, facing the mirror and spread my legs. I heard his zipper being pulled down and felt his cock enter me from behind. I watched in the mirror as a slutty version of me got fucked hard from behind.

"Fuck Amy! You're one of the best I've ever worked with!" Andre grunted from behind me. "It's so hard to find models that are willing to go the extra mile! Don't worry, I won't let anyone ever see any of the explicit pictures, not even Lars."

"Uggghh," I moaned. "What about John?" I managed to gasp out.

Andre grinned broadly in the mirror. "Well, I was planning on sending a set of them to you. I guess it's up to you if you want your brother to see them or not!"

Fuck, he'd figured us out! I only moaned in response, turned on by the kinkiness as well as watching my body ripple with the force of his thrusts. Motion drew my eye to the edge of the mirror and my eyes met my brother's. He winked and gave me a thumbs up.

"Oh, she'll be ready to go in a minute John, sorry," Andre said, thinking the thumbs up and wink must have been for him. I moaned loudly and began thrusting back and soon felt the photographer's cock swell and fill me. He quickly zipped up and started working out our next shoot as I was naked with cum dripping from my young body. Soon he was done, and left me to dress. There was no shower, so I just slipped my clothing on over my messy body.

I was nervous about the ride home. Worried that my brother would finally yell at me for being so slutty. Instead, as soon as we got in the car he pulled out his hard cock and looked at me expectantly.

"What?" I asked, confused. "How the hell are you still hard?" I asked. I reached out and stroked him some.

"Viagra," he answered simply then pulled my head down to his cock. Once he was firmly lodged down my throat he started the drive home. I thought about how I still owed him the date with Elizabeth, and decided I could really make that extra special for him now!

12