I Never Had a Black Man

Story Info
My friend wants me to have sex with a black man.
959 words
2.45
86.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My friends have convinced me to go with the ladies I work with and have sex with a black man.

I told my husband that I would be very late today and not to worry. We went to a bar dressed in very skimpy attire. I am 5'6 and have somewhat medium breasts. We looked for a black man as I winked at men so they knew I was wanting some company.

After several drinks I was looking at anyone who would sit with me. I was wearing a see thru blouse. My friend and I both went to the bathroom and took off our bras and put them in our purses. Both of our tits pointed nicely up as our nipples were hard.

As I got on a bar stool and a nice looking black man came up to me. My friend had been with a black man before and insisted that I needed to try one "at least once" so I was doing everything I could to hook one.

I saw a black man and he came over to us and came over to the bar and bought us drinks.

Soon we were having a great time. The man put his hand over my breast. And another black man put his hand over my friend's breast.

By this time I was up for anything.

The men suggested that we should go to their room and we did.

I was shaking I was so nervous. My friend kept encouraging me.

When we went into their room it was a nice room and the men began to undress. Now I was about to leave, but my friend kept encouraging me..

The men were totally naked and just looked at us. Slowly we began to undress as well. There were two beds and the first man had my friend lay on the bed.

I was so nervous I shook. I thought about my husband but I forced myself to do it.

I lay down on the other bed and I saw that my friend was already being fucked by a handsome black man with a huge dick.

I knew the other man would soon be fucking me soon.

I had never sucked a man's cock, not even my husbands.

The man I was with had his dick out and poking it at my mouth. Reluctantly I opened my mouth.

He fucked my mouth and his dick got very big. I didn't think I could do it but he kept fucking my face and then he shot his cum right down my throat. And then he had me swallow. I almost cried but I did it.

Then the man slapped my pussy and slowly began to push his huge dick inside my pussy.

He waited for a short while and then began fucking me hard so hard that I screamed out" Yes! Yes! Yes!

He kept fucking me like I had never been fucked before. He kept it up for a long while.

By this time all of us were completely naked.

The man who fucked me so good and began to fuck my friend. I got jealous but I realized that the other man was starting to fuck me and he was even bigger than the other man.

We all fucked and sucked each other all through the night.

The men gave us hickeys all over our tits and even down to our pussies.

Cum in buckets ran down my pussy and down my legs.

I saw that Sue was dripping the men's cum down her legs and pussy as well.

I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT MY HUSBAND. I just wanted to be fucked and fucked again. And so did Sue.

My husband called but I had turned off my phone and so did Sue.

We finally were leaving and going home to our husbands as the men handed a large cup filled to the brim.

The men told us both to have our husbands drink it all up and both husbands drank it up completely. We told our husbands they better drink it all up or we would never have sex with them again.

Sue took her lipstick and wrote over my forehead in big red lipstick, SLUT!

I started to wipe it off, but Sue said to leave it so they would know that we are sluts!

Then I wrote in red lipstick "Slut" on Sue's forehead as well. We were tired because of all the fucking so We slept with the men and they fucked us again and again and again and again.

When I came home I sat on his face and all the men's cum flooding down into his mouth.

Sue told me that she made her husband do the same.

Now we are certified SLUTS!!

Both Sue and I allow the men to fuck us anytime they want.

A few weeks later the men call us for a "Booty Call" This time four other men came over as well.

Sue and I sucked so many men's cocks that we both were sore from sucking their cocks so much.

I shot alcohol into my husband's little weenie. I give him shots regularly I was told it kept him from getting hard. I have been doing it now for six months and I can tell the difference.

His weenie is shrinking. I have ordered him to wear the Cock cage I got for him.

I also have him do all the household chores while he wears a lacy thong and make him open the door when someone knocks and usher them into our living room.

All our friends laugh at him snicker at him. My name has also been changed. My wife now calls me "Little Cucky".