I Promised Mama

Story Info
Virgin to the Altar?
2k words
4.27
37.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,528 Followers

I had the afternoon off and instead of going straight home I wandered over to a nearby park to have lunch and a cold one, relaxing in the sun. I was sitting leaning against a tree near the path. Between me and the path were some bushes and a bench.

It was obvious that the young couple on the bench hadn't spotted me lounging around under the tree. The park was relatively deserted and they were making all lovey, dovey on the bench, kissing and sweet words and all.

Without actually turning voyeur and rubbernecking at what they were doing I had to guess what 'and all' covered, but from the giggling and little slapping sounds and heavy breathing I could hear I could make a fairly good guess. That's why I wasn't too surprised when the following conversation grew between the loving couple. I wasn't taking notes so I can only give you the gist of the conversation. It went something like this.

"Sweetie, I'm ready. Really I am. Why can't we go behind the bushes for a while and you know. . ."

"We can't. It's broad daylight. Someone would see us. Anyway, it's not long until the wedding. It'll be all the better for having waited."

"But I've waited long enough. I want to do it. Nobody will notice us behind the bushes and I really need it. I want to know what it's like."

"And you will. Just be patient. You know we agreed to wait and besides, I promised Mama I'd go to the altar a virgin. You wouldn't want me to break a promise would you?"

"She'd never know. It's not as though we're going to tell her what we do in our private moments."

"Still, a promise is a promise. Like I said, it's not long to the wedding and it will be all the better for having a little self-restraint."

"I don't want self-restraint. I want self-satisfaction."

That comment was answered by a shocked gasp. I nearly gasped myself. What struck me as funny about the entire little argument was it was usually the guy begging to get laid and the girl holding him off. This was the first time I'd heard a girl asking and the guy fending her off. My thought was on the subject was "Pansy. Mummy's boy, first class."

They went back and forth on the subject for a few more rounds with him standing firm and her sounding frustrated. Then he was pointing to the time and saying he had to go or he'd be late back to the office. Was she going to walk back with him?

It turned out she was not. She said she was just going to sit in the sun and cool down a little before she went. She had plenty of time. There was some more smooching and lover-boy departed, eager to put his nose to the grindstone while his frustrated fiancée moped on the bench.

I gave the young lady time to make a departure (and time for Romeo to make himself scarce) but she just lounged on the bench grumbling to herself. Finally I decided it was time for the hero of this little story to make his appearance.

I hopped up from under my tree and wandered around the bushes to look over the young lady. And a very lovely young lady she was. Dark of hair with very blue eyes. A nice little figure, not overblown or anything, just right for a man to cuddle. Dressed for the weather in a short skirt and loose blouse. There was just enough breeze in the air to blow the loose blouse against her and outline her treasures.

"Afternoon," I said, smiling. "Too nice a day to sit there with a frown on your face. And your name is?"

She gave me the once over before answering, but I'm a harmless looking sort of gent. She smiled and replied.

"Alison."

"I'm Zeb," I informed her. "Short for Zebediah but no-one calls me that. The last man to call me by that name we had to bury."

"Really?" she said with a giggle. "And what about the last woman?"

"She found herself walking funny for a week," I returned, no sign of a smile on my face.

I settled onto the bench beside Alison.

"Could you do me a small favour?" I asked her. "I'd like you to stand in front of me for a moment."

Alison looked a little puzzled and a little amused but she was a good sport. She stood up and turned to face me. So I reached over and lifted up the front of her skirt.

"What do you think you're playing at?" she sort of yelped, trying to push her skirt back down.

"I'm lifting your skirt up," I pointed out, as though this should have been obvious. "Can you hold it there for a second?"

"What? Why?" she asked, still trying to push down her skirt.

"I'm lifting your skirt so I can pull down your panties," I explained. "I want you to hold the skirt out the way so it's easier for me to see what I'm doing."

Alison sort of froze for a moment at that comment, and as she actually had a hold of her skirt I relinquished it and transferred my attention to her panties. They were passing her knees before she quite caught up with what was going on.

She let go the skirt, which was a pity as it promptly covered up the scenery, and tried to grab for her panties, but she was way too slow. They were lying around her ankles.

"Leave them," I said, "and hold this out the way." I lifted the front of her skirt again.

Alison sort of grabbed hold of her skirt and stared at me admiring her privates. She gave another yip when I reached out to start stroking them.

"Will you stop it?" she hissed at me. "What do you think you're doing? Who do you think you are?"

"I told you," I murmured. "I'm Zeb. Some additional information regarding me is that I'm not marrying you shortly, I haven't promised my mother to wait for a wedding and I'm quite prepared to take you behind the bushes and teach to what you want to know."

By this time one of my fingers had wriggled between her lips and was probing gently inside her. No wonder she'd been suggesting to Romeo that he should take her behind the bushes. She was hot to trot. When I withdrew my finger a little trickle eased its way down her inner thigh.

Bending down I tapped an ankle, and when she lifted it I eased her panties over her foot. Another tap on the other ankle and I tucked her panties into the pocket of her blouse.

Standing up I took her hand and gently tugged on it.

"Come on," I said, drawing her towards the gap in the bushes that I'd just come through.

"You don't seriously think I'm going to let you have sex with me do you?" she protested, but she followed right along behind me.

Then we were behind the bushes and I was easing her down onto the grass beneath the tree I had been leaning against. I flicked her skirt up as she settled down so she could feel the grass against her bottom. I figured that as soon as she felt that nice cool grass against her naked behind she'd know just what was going to happen to her. If she was going to bolt, now was the time.

Alison just lay there looking slightly shocked, staring down at her partial nudity. I inserted a toe between her ankles and eased her legs apart, giving me room to kneel between them. Alison promptly transferred her gaze to me, or rather, to that specific part of me that was being unveiled as I slid down my zipper.

"I thought that for your first time you'd like to actually see my cock slide into you," I told her.

"God, you're all heart," she muttered. "You don't really intend to take me here and now in the middle of a park do you?"

"Um, yes," I said. "Why not?"

I reached down and stroked her pussy again, watching her lips swell and part, reaching for me. I leaned forward, my cock tantalizingly close to her slit. Reaching for her hand I brought it down and held it against my erection. Alison resisted for about half a second and then her hand closed over me.

I was going to let her get a feel for me before suggesting she steer me home, but Alison beat me to it. She made this little whimpering noise, pushed my cock to where she wanted it and pushed up to meet it. I was sliding into her before I even realised she was jumping me.

I slid in fast, mainly because Alison was pushing to meet me so hard. I saw her give a little wince as her hymen went the way of all flesh, but that was the only regard she gave losing her virginity. Her eyes were fixated on that spot where my cock was pushing into her, fascinated by what was happening to her.

I slammed fully home, Alison blinked, and then settled back on the ground, finally looking at me rather than my cock.

"Oh my god," she said very softly. "What now?"

"This," I said, proceeding to pull back and then drive forward again.

Alison gasped, but she also pushed up to meet me when I came back into her. It didn't take long for her to catch on as to what she needed to do.

For a first timer, Alison was showing a natural talent that was doing to give her a long and healthy sex life or a lot of trouble. If Romeo was her measure in husbands, I'd lay my money on trouble.

Alison was also, fortunately, a quiet accomplice. Perhaps the awareness that we were under the blue sky in a public park inhibited her vocals a little, but in the circumstances I could only consider that a plus. Having someone come to investigate a woman screaming could have been a little embarrassing.

As well as enthusiastically pumping Alison, I wanted to get my hands on the twin peaks that had been giving her blouse such an interesting appearance. Not wanting to actually strip the girl in public, I pulled her blouse loose from her skirt and went exploring, pushing her bra up and over the hills, replacing it with a pair of eager hands.

From that point on things went just fine by me. Alison humped to meet me, twisting and squirming and pressing her breasts into my hands, clinging tightly while she took her pleasure from my pleasure.

When I said she was quiet, that didn't mean she was silent. She kept up a running litany of gasps and squeaks, her enthusiasm leaking out of her in little bubbling sounds. I kept pounding away, enjoying her body, her excitement and her enthusiasm.

Hard though it was to concentrate, I could track her progress towards a climax by the different sounds she was making and the frequency with which they came. Knowing that there was a good chance that she'd forget herself (and where we were) when she finally did climax I made sure that as the moment approached I was kissing her. Once mouth contact was made I took flight, driving home with a vengeance, literally pushing her over that final hump, letting any noise she made be swallowed.

Afterwards I settled down next to her, watching as she lay there, twitching every so often with pleasurable little after-shocks. When I finally decided she was able to talk sensibly I had a couple of words before we parted company.

"Before I go, Alison," I said, "a couple of words of advice. One, don't forget to put on your panties before you leave. Two, think long and hard about Romeo. Make sure you want to marry him. If I were you, I'd insist that you're entitled to a test drive before you make it permanent, no matter what his mother says."

I shot through at that stage. Don't know if she followed my advice or not but I do know if I run into her again I'll be doing my best for another test drive myself.

Ashson
Ashson
8,528 Followers