I Put a Spell on You

Story Info
Meddling with magic can be a dangerous thing.
10.1k words
4.4
71.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Munachi
Munachi
95 Followers

For everyone that enters this story through the contest site, rather than through the category: This story is a Non-Consent story, if you don't like that type of story, you have been warned. For everyone else, I hope you enjoy my story.

~~~~~

I put a spell on you

I can't keep my eyes off him. There is just something about the way he moves, the way he looks absentmindedly out the window when we are reading or writing, the soft voice with which he explains our assignments, even the way he speaks when he is angry because someone is talking during class again.

I never pay attention to what he is talking about; my grades have deteriorated considerably since he took over the class. All I can do is stare at him and try not to let the thoughts flooding through my mind overwhelm me. When I see his mouth all I can think of is how soft his lips must feel on mine. When his green eyes rest on me for a moment, usually with a reproaching look because once again I am not taking notes, my heart starts beating faster.

I'd love to run my fingers through his dark hair. While he speaks of national romance in the 19th century or of text analysis or of what-do-I-know, all I can think of is how it must feel like to bury my face against his chest, or kiss the soft skin of his neck, and breathe in his smell, which so far I only know as a fleeting note in the air when he walks by my desk.

For a moment I close my eyes and let my desire fill out every part of me, this sweet and painful longing. Sometimes it surprises me that nobody notices. My desire is so strong it should change the air in the room. With every new thought of him I can smell the juices flowing in me -- how can nobody else notice?

And he -- how can you be desired as much by someone as I desire him, and not notice? Shouldn't all this longing I feel each time I see him, touch him too, reach out to him, take hold of his heart and fill it with the same desire I feel?

He stands in front of the class, his face unmoving. He never knows how much I wish for everyone else to be gone, for us to be the only two people left, and then for him to take hold of me, throw me to the floor or onto the desk in front of the classroom, his desk. His arms look strong and I am sure the grip of his long fingers must be firm. He'd push me onto his desk, and then...

***

The doors of rooms all around opened, and within seconds hundreds of young men and women filled the long corridor. Some were walking in groups, chattering happily. Others were alone, with books under their arms, looking tired or stressed.

Some seemed in a rush, running to their next class, or into the bathroom. Others walked leisurely to the exit of the building, stepping through the big gate into the open to catch a bit of fresh air.

A red haired girl with a somewhat dreamy expression on her face wrapped herself more tightly into her thick black coat -- despite the sunshine and blue sky one could feel that summer was gone. The October air was cold. Slowly she walked down the stairs and into the small park in front of the University building.

It was an old building, one that showed off its history and importance with every ornamented bay window. It seemed to be heavy of all the thinking that had occurred inside, of all the important people that had told their ideas to hundreds and thousands of students in the great lecture halls. The park, on the other hand, was light and green. Decades or maybe even centuries ago some ingenious headmaster had it laid out here to offer the young learners a counterweight to the seriousness of the university, to give them a chance to breathe.

Under tall trees stood wooden benches, the ground around them covered in brown leaves. In summer the students sat in groups on the grass, discussing politics and the newest gossip, or strolled along on the paths. Now, only a few of the benches were occupied and the girl didn't have to go far before she found one that was secluded enough to feel unwatched.

She sat down, ignoring the fact that the bench was still slightly moist from last night's rain. Her coat was thick enough to protect her. She put her backpack next to herself, opened it, and started rummaging inside until she pulled out a thick book that looked like it hadn't been taken out of the library for decades until she had found it.

And quite probably this was true -- she herself had only found it by coincidence, yesterday, when she had gone there to study but as usual had become bored very quickly and had started to walk along the rows of books instead, reading each title, exploring corners of the huge library that students seldom ventured into. It was as if this book had been waiting for her, laced there for her to find, and the title jumped out at her. How to get what you desire.

At first she had assumed it was another of those pseudo-psychological books designed to make people feel better about themselves, claiming to teach them how to survive better in this modern world. However, as she realized the next moment, this book looked much too old for that. It was bound in leather and the title was painted onto it in fading gold letters. When she opened it, the print looked old fashioned, and she couldn't find anything to tell when and where it had been printed -- that alone indicated that it must be old, she thought.

And thus she had hid it in her backpack -- she was sure that a book this old wasn't allowed to be taken out of the library, but she wanted to be alone when she read it. With a beating heart she had left the library, and like through a miracle no alarm had gone off, no one had caught her.

She hadn't dared to take it out of her backpack when she got home, however -- she was sharing an apartment with three other girls, all of them always curious and always in a chatty mood, she didn't want any of them to suddenly burst into her room to tell her the newest gossip only to catch her reading this mysterious book. It was hers, and hers alone to read. She didn't want to share. So instead she had left it in her backpack to read it in the park, after class.

The book on her lap, she looked around. Her corner of the park was as empty as she had hoped, and a high hedge seemed to protect her from the curious looks of those that sat on the benches closer to the university building. Here she was safe. It was time to open the book.

She hesitated, felt her heart beating. Somewhere in her head a little voice told her that this might not be a good idea. Nonsense! she answered back. What could be dangerous of a book? Most likely it was going to be more of the usual talk of self confidence and being focused, anyway.

Her heart beating yet more wildly, she took hold of the front cover and swung it open. Dust rose up and made her cough. The front page was blank, of course. She turned it, and turned the next page that repeated the book's title. Then she found a table of contents.

How to gain a fortune. How to reach power. How to reach fame. Revenges that last. How to plant desire in a woman's heart. How to make her your own. How to plant desire in a man's heart.

How to plant desire in a man's heart. That was it! She skipped over all the other chapters. Fortune, power, fame, revenge -- all this didn't interest her right now. She held her breath as she started reading.

You have to be sure that there is no desire for you in his heart already. If he desires you in any way, the spell will feast on that desire...

She hesitated. Did the book say spell? She read again, and then went back to the first chapter of the book. Yes, it was a spell book apparently. Disappointment flooded through her. It wasn't one of those advice books as she had feared, that at least was true -- but this... She had hoped for something real.

What... though... what if it was real? She had always thought there was something more to this world than people can see, or than science can explain. What if this book indeed held the answer to her problem? And if it wasn't... What did she have to lose?

She turned the page back to the chapter she had been looking at, and started reading again.

You have to be sure that there is no desire for you in his heart already. If he desires you in any way, the spell will feast on that desire, increase it thousand fold, and the result will be much stronger than what you expected.

She paused. Could it be possible that he did desire her already? No. With a bitter feeling, she remembered how he seemed to often look past her like she didn't exist, unless he was reprimanding her for not taking notes, or for being unable to answer a question. He probably didn't even know her name, or remember her as soon as he left the class room. He didn't desire her. Yet.

This spell has to be well prepared. The final part is best carried out on a special day, like Christmas Eve, Midsummer, or All Hallow's Eve.

Again, she looked up. It was the middle of October already. Halloween wasn't too far away. She wouldn't have to wait long. Excited, she read on.

***

She is beautiful the way she is sitting there, her crush all too obvious, as if her desire was written on her face, glancing at me whenever she thinks I don't see it. It's another sunny day, not like October at all, and the light from outside is falling through the window right to where she sits as if she were in a spotlight. The sun gives her red hair a golden glow, almost like a halo, but I am sure she is not that innocent.

I ran into her this morning before my first class started, and she greeted me with words in a strange language, awkwardly pronounced.

"O sa fiu al tau. O sa fiu al tau. O sa fiu al tau."

Before I could give her a quizzical look, she was gone. Now she is sitting at her desk staring at her papers, but looking up at me each time she thinks I am not looking. Have I noticed before how soft her pale skin looks, how blue her eyes are, how perfect her body is even when it is hidden under these thick winter clothes? Her hands are small with fine fingers, I can't stop wondering what their touch must feel like on my face, on my back, on my...

How am I supposed to keep speaking with all these thoughts racing through my head? I have to concentrate, I am supposed to lecture here, the other students will notice.

There, now she caught me looking at her and smiles for just a moment. She is even more beautiful when she smiles... Just for a second though, now she is already looking down at her papers again.

***

Your first incantation will have opened your way into his heart. When he looks at you now, he will see you just as you want him to see you. Your own desires will be reflected in him, he will want you as much as you want him.

It had worked! She had seen the look on his face, how he blushed when she smiled back. And when she was looking back down on her papers, she knew he kept looking at her. She had recognized the desire in his eyes.

Tenderly she held the book in her hands. This was so much better than all advice books taken together. This was the real thing. He would be hers.

For a moment she wondered if she should stop here. His interest was aroused, she could tell. She could just smile at him in class every now and then, wait for him to ask her out, maybe even ask him herself and continue things the normal way.

On the other hand the normal way usually meant waiting for phone calls, worrying whether he was really interested, and even if things went well, in the end the normal way always meant heartbreak. He was interested, yes, but how could she be sure his interest was going to last? It was better to go on. Her eyes returned to the book.

The incantations were becoming more complicated, and since she had so little time left until Halloween she had to find the right moments to say them quickly. Also, she had to find all kinds of strange herbs. Interestingly, none of those had to be given to him -- she had to make teas for herself, and keep some in the corners of her room. Maybe this was supposed to have an effect on her so that she would seem even more desirable to him?

She closed the book and put it back into her backpack. Just in time, a group of students seemed to have found their way into her corner of the park. Between them was one of the girls she shared the apartment with. But she barely glanced at her -- she had been too withdrawn in the last days, it seemed. Everybody tried to leave her in peace now. All the better.

She got up from her bench and walked back towards the university building. Just in time, it seemed. The beautiful sunshine, that had made this October seem more like August so far was now hidden behind thick, gray clouds, and the first few raindrops started hitting the concrete stairs as she climbed them.

***

Just a pinch of this herb, the book says. Oh, that was a bit much. Well, it doesn't matter. I want him to want me a lot. So a bit more won't hurt.

Strange how the weather has turned. It seems to be raining all the time now. Well, I suppose that is normal this time of year. But it sure is dark all the time, lately.

Only three more days. I wonder what he will look like naked. I wonder if his lips feel as soft as they appear. I wonder how strong his arms feel -- in summer, when he was wearing short sleeved shirts, I could see muscles.

Imagine, me on all fours, and he behind me, his hands on my hips, and...

Or, him pressing me against the wall, kissing me, or his hot breath on my neck, maybe he bites me there, just a little bit before he...

Or both of us on a soft bed with satin sheets, in candle light, looking lovingly into each other's eyes, while...

It seems that together with his desire, my own longing is growing too. Maybe that is part of the spell? After all, our desires are supposed to reflect each other. Maybe I should lock myself into my room for a bit, take the edge off... But no, all this I am feeling is for him. Only three more days, I can wait that long.

Now a tiny bit of... oh no, it's too much again. Oh well, more is better, right?

***

The day before Halloween she could hardly eat anything, or concentrate on reading her assignments, or keep up with the conversation of her flat mates. All she could think of was the next day. Tonight she was going to say one more incantation while in her own room, which would cause him to ask her out tomorrow, and then, when she was with him, the last part of the spell was going to be spoken.

She worried a bit what he would think when she suddenly started chanting in a strange language -- but the book said it wouldn't matter, the spell would cause him to be too overwhelmed by his desire for her to care about such things.

It felt as if this was the last day of her old life, as if tomorrow the world would be different. She was almost tempted to say good bye to her friends, but they would of course still be there the day after tomorrow, when she would return to her room -- she was not planning on sleeping at home tomorrow night.

She joined the other girls for dinner in the kitchen; they had pasta, like most days. The taste stirred something in her -- again this feeling like she was saying good bye to an old world, because tomorrow all would be different.

"Don't you want to come to?"

The question tore her from her thoughts.

"What...?" she asked, confused.

"The party! Tomorrow is Halloween, have you forgotten?"

"Let her be!" another of her flat mates laughed. "She's somewhere else... She hasn't really been herself for weeks now."

"Yeah, what's it with you lately?" the first one inquired.

"I bet she is in love!"

She blushed at these words, but shook her head. This wasn't for the others to know yet.

"Anyway," one of them continued. "We're all going to this party tomorrow and just wanted to know if you want to join us."

"I... maybe..." she couldn't very well tell them she had a date for tomorrow if he hadn't actually asked her out yet. "I am not sure if I will feel like it, but I might."

This answer seemed to be good enough for them, and they returned to chatter between themselves while she finished her dinner, eager to get back to the peace and quiet of her own room.

A few hours later when the noise in the house had died down, she lit candles and positioned them as required. She burned an offering of herbs, as instructed. Then, while kneeling on the floor, she closed her eyes and whispered, her voice trembling with excitement:

"O sa dispar din lumea asta, o sa ma uitati, totii. Niciodata n-o sa ma cautati. O sa fiu al lui, doar al lui, si voi totii uitati ca m-ati cunoscut..."

The spell went on for hours it seemed to her, and when she was finally done she sank into bed exhausted, but happy. The rest was up to him, but she was sure tomorrow it would happen.

***

I can't stop thinking of her. The way she was looking at me yesterday in class. So full of expectation, somehow. I wish she was here right now, I can almost picture her, naked, lying on my bed, looking at me with those eyes...

I must have the list somewhere. I always let the students write down their names, email addresses and phone numbers at the beginning of the semester. You never know whether you might need to contact them. Ah yes, here it is. And here is her number. Even reading her name on the list, in her own handwriting, excites me.

Of course a girl like her is likely to already have plans for Halloween. But something tells me she doesn't. The way she looked at me today...

Where's my phone?

***

"Hey! It's for you!"

She looked up into the smiling face of the girl that had just burst into her room, holding out the phone to her.

"Thanks."

With trembling fingers she accepted the phone, moved it to her ear slowly, almost apprehensively.

"Yes?"

"Hello! It's..."

It was him! She recognized the voice before he even said his name. Her heart started beating wildly; she had trouble listening to what he was saying. Some excuse about why he was calling her and where he had got her number from, she supposed.

"So... What do you think?"

There was a second's pause before she realized he expected her to respond.

"Could... could you repeat that?" she asked, blushing, though fortunately he couldn't see that through the phone.

He laughed. "My place. Tonight. I don't feel like going to any big Halloween party. I'd prefer to cook something nice and invite you over for dinner."

She knew she should be alarmed that he invited her to his place right away. Other than seeing him in class, she barely knew him. She didn't usually go to strange men's places. But this was probably just the spell working -- and saying the last part of the incantation was going to be so much easier at his home than in a restaurant with many other people around.

"Sure!" she agreed. "I'd love to. Can you give me your address, then?"

***

Why does my heart beat like this as I walk towards his house? It's a big and old house, almost a mansion, and quite in the middle of nowhere at the edge of the forest, I had to take the bus to the last stop and then walk another ten minutes, maybe I should have asked him to pick me up at my place instead... But somehow it seems that all this is just like it should be. I don't know why but I feel like I couldn't do this any other way. He told me to come here, and here I am. Maybe it's the spell, maybe that's how it works.

The cold October air gives me a feeling of being alive. I always liked the wind in my face, and I don't mind the rain either, except that the puddles and wet leaves get my shoes dirty and the rain messes up my hair. I don't think I ever spent that much time to get ready for a date. Usually I just assume that if they like me, they like me as I am, but somehow this is different. It's silly, really -- he's the one under a spell, right? Even covered in old rags and mud he's supposed to still find me the most beautiful woman in the world. And yet I want to look nice for him as I never wanted for anyone else.

Munachi
Munachi
95 Followers