I Really Needed It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile; in my own groin - the tip of Sid's tongue was flicking in and out of my love anus. He got it nice and slick and started a finger going in to where he could massage my prostate gland. His tongue then trailed back across my ball sack to the base of my, by now, rock hard cock, and licked and slicked all the way up to my head. He ran his tongue around my head a few times before he dropped his lips over the head down, rapidly, almost to the base of my cock. At the same time, the finger was sliding in and out, tickling the prostate with each thrust. He soon added a second finger, stretching my ass hole a little more and adding to the sensations.

I was almost blacking out. I wished my wife would learn to do blow jobs like this. If he kept it up, we could forget about my fucking his ass hole, as he was going to drain me completely in a very short time. I leaned over, kissing the top of his head and whispered that he was going to get me off this way, if he didn't quit. If he wanted to be fucked; he needed to back off.

Apparently, that wasn't what he wanted, as he quickened his pace with both the cock sucking and the prostate massage. His lips were driving all the way to the base of my cock. I could just feel the head of my cock starting down his throat when he bottomed out.

Across the room, Ray's grunts were coming faster & faster. "Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh, Gonna Cum, Cum CUuummmming!"

Sid's tricks were working. My ball sack was tightening up and I warned him, "Sid, you're making me cum, Man." He quickened his pace even more and brought his other hand up to caress my nuts as he worked. That did it. I cried, "Cumming", and he slid his mouth to the base of my cock and started to swallow around the head. There was no way to stop the ropes of cum exiting my dick and draining right down his throat. As my spurts were slowing he brought his lips back up to the head of my cock and slurped around it with his tongue. His fingers were still embedded in my ass, gently caressing my prostate. It seemed like my cock wouldn't stop squirting. I didn't know I could generate that much cum, or pre-cum.

As he slid his mouth of my cock and his finger out of my ass, I pulled his face up to mine and gave him a deep tongue swirling kiss. I tasted my juices, still coating his mouth. As we pulled apart, he said, "I'm sorry. I had the shits yesterday. Even after cleaning out this morning, it still feels like somethings loose back there. I just didn't feel clean enough to let you fuck me."

"No problem, Man." I said. "After that blowjob, I won't miss your ass a bit. I need you to teach my wife how to do that."

He laughed. "I don't think she would go for that."

"Damn, what a load." said Tom, as he sat up on the mattress. "I'll have this stuff dripping down my leg all afternoon. What if Gloria sees it?"

Ray laughed and said, "Just tell her there is more where that came from, but she can't get it from the source. I promised never to fuck another woman while I was married."

We were all laughing then. I looked at the clock and said "Ok, cleanup time. Boss will be home in about half an hour." We got dressed and the guys helped me pick up stuff and get it put away. Ray shut off the blower on the air mattress and opened the valve so it could drain. Sid and I got the cooler lugged back upstairs and put the beers back in the fridge. When I went back down to the basement I spotted the two tubes of lube sitting on the end table. I grabbed them and went into the store room to hide them back in my special box, in the corner.

"Looks good," I said. "Let's go up to the deck and have another beer." As we walked up from the basement, Tom begged off and said he had to go home and get cleaned up or out, before his wife, Gloria got home from work. We laughed and gave him hugs and kisses before he took off.

The three of us were sitting on the deck finishing our beers when my wife walked out of the garage. "Is that all you three did this afternoon; sit around drinking beer?" she asked.

"Nope," said Ray. "We were actually pretty busy doing absolutely worthless things, while you were off playing cards all afternoon."

"Uh huh," said my wife. "Well, Raymond, your wife took most all my money at the card tables today. Tell her that next month; revenge is sweet." With that she walked on into the house.

Since we had finished our beers and the women were coming home, both Ray and Sid said their goodbyes and headed out. As I gathered the empty cans and tossed them into the recycle bin, I thought, "Good day. Great afternoon and I finally got fucked."

12