I Remember the Day

Story Info
Who is the father?
6.2k words
4.42
191.5k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Starlight
Starlight
1,037 Followers

I well remember the day I first saw them in a new light. I had seen them from time to time playing over on The Reserve ever since they were small boys but now, as I looked through my lounge window, it struck me that they were no longer boys, but young men.

However, I get ahead of myself. My name is Dawn Mullen, aged forty two, married to Tobin for twenty years, and mother of Luke (eighteen) and Julia (nineteen). Two in quick succession!

It was around midday and I had just come home from my part time morning job as a receptionist at a local engineering workshop. It was the long summer school vacation and a very hot day. Before I set about preparing myself a frugal lunch, I decided to get out of the uniform provided by the company, and into something cooler.

I stripped off and slipped into a simple loose fitting dress. In hot weather, and when on my own, I like to get around the house with no underwear, or, if I am sure of no visitors, naked.

As I changed I glanced idly out of the bedroom window. It was then I saw them, Ben and Howard.

Opposite our house is an area of land known as "The Reserve." It is a place where children come to play – to kick footballs, play cricket or as the say, just "muck around". Adults in search of exercise or a place to walk the dog, also use it.

It was on The Reserve I saw Ben and Howard. On that hot day they were stripped to their shorts and kicking a football to each other bare footed. I conjectured they had now finished with high school, and were having a break before the next phase of their lives, a job or university.

Seeing two young men kicking a football is not an exceptional sight, you might think. True, but it was my reaction to seeing them that was for me at least, exceptional and a trifle disturbing.

I had known these two boys since they were five or six years old when we moved into our house. They had played with my son and daughter, and I was fairly sure that they had enjoyed Julia's sexual favours in their high school years. I had taken the precaution of getting Julia on to the contraceptive pill just to cover such an eventuality.

Looking at them through the window and for the first time recognising them as young men, I was struck by their seeming virility. Their young, lithe, almost naked bodies, rippling with strength and good health sent a shiver of pleasure through me. I caught myself thinking, "My God wouldn't I like to have those two in bed!"

I was a trifle shocked at my thought, but I stood for some time staring out of the window at these two potent looking boys. Then giving myself a mental shake, I went to carry out some now forgotten task in the kitchen.

My mental shake did not do much good. Those two young men kept coming into my mind's eye, and I began to daydream about them. I tried to imagine what it would be like to have sex with two such boys, and I liked what I envisaged.

I went back to the bedroom to look at them again, but they were gone.

Over the following couple of days Ben and Howard kept cropping up in my mind. I began to fantasise being raped by them – in the nicest possible way, of course. I tried telling myself I was being utterly stupid, admonishing myself, "What good looking eighteen years olds would want a forty two year old woman?"

My admonition was to no avail; in fact it seemed to make my vision of sex with them even more intense.

I have noticed this in other areas of life. The more you try to suppress a thought, desire or felt need, the more compelling it seems to become, unless it can be diverted into some other channel.

I was lacking diversionary channels at that time. Luke, like Ben and Howard had just completed high school, and had gone off with Julia who had just finished her first year at university, to earn some money picking fruit in the Riverland.

I did not doubt they were having a good time with each other, as I had a strong suspicion that Julia had initiated her brother into sex life some time before. They had always been very close, and I suppose they found a sort of completion of that closeness in that most intimate of contacts between man and woman.

I must admit that once I suspected the sexual relationship between them, I had felt pangs of envy, unworthy though that was. The point is, however, that with son and daughter away, I missed their rampaging round the house. The place was lonely without them and their mess to distract me.

The reason for my envy and my growing fascination with Ben and Howard was not hard to find. Sex between Tobin and I had become a boring weekly ritual. Every Friday night I knew exactly what to expect. A quick kiss, a squeeze of the breasts, a finger in the vagina followed quickly by a penis and a dribble of sperm soon after. Then it was sleep time for him and frustration for me.

To put it bluntly, I wanted to be thoroughly fucked. I wanted to give and receive some real, hot blooded passion and those two virile boys where, I thought, just what I needed.

I began to fantasize about luring the boys into my wicked clutches. It was all very hypothetical, a sort of "What if?" situation. I had no expectation that my fantasies would become reality, but I did begin to try and weigh up my feminine assets.

It is hard to be objective about one's self, but I recalled that once upon a time Tobin had been captivated by my legs and breasts. A survey of these anatomical resources suggested that the legs were as good as they had ever been, and the breasts were hardly less firm despite the fact that they had fed two children.

My figure in general seemed in good order, with perhaps a little more weight around the hips than was once the case. Facially? Well, I had been told I was good looking, but that was by older man, not eighteen year olds.

This was all very fine, but even if it were possible that my dream lovers were in the slightest bit interested in me, sexually speaking, how on earth was I going to trap them into my web?

So, starting from a theoretical speculation of what sex would be like with these two young men, I went on to become obsessed with them. Several times a week they would be out on The Reserve kicking their football for an hour or so. Getting home from work I would look for them, and feel disappointment if they did not appear.

The weather continued to be hot, and I wondered at their energy as they kicked the ball around, laughing and calling out to each other.

Early one afternoon I stood watching them from the bedroom window. I felt my nipples hardening and there was a growing wetness between my legs. I was sipping a glass of apple juice, when the idea struck me. I knew how I might entice them into the house. It was so simple I could have kicked myself for not thinking of it before.

Before going into action I checked myself in the mirror. The simple loose fitting dress I was wearing hung straight down from the tips of my breasts. I had no bra on, and as I made a movement I could see my breasts moving rather sensuously. I had noticed long ago how men were attracted by that movement.

Deciding I was looking as good as I was ever likely to get, I went out of the house and crossed the street to The Reserve. It was Ben who spotted me as I casually wandered towards them.

"Hello, Mrs. Mullen," he called. Howard turned and seeing me said, "Hi".

"Hello boys," I said as I approached them. "My goodness, I don't know how you can kick that ball around in this heat." I could see they were sweating rather heavily from their exertion so I went on, "If you like, you can come into the house for a drink when you've finished."

"Thanks, Mrs. Mullen," Howard responded cheerfully, "We might do that, eh Ben?"

"Certainly will," called Ben, who was a bit farther off than Howard.

"Just come over when you've finished then," I said, and walked slowly back to the house.

I was tingling with excitement. I had no reason to think that anything sexual would occur, but the mere fact of having the two of them in the house with me was rousing. Two horny looking young men all to myself! The wetness between my legs was starting to soak my inner thighs at the very thought, and I was actually starting to tremble.

Back inside the house I could not keep still. I tidied things that did not need tidying. I went to the mirror several times to check on how I looked. I kept peeping out of the window to look at them with growing impatience. I actually worked out where I would give them their drinks and where and how I would sit.

At last the front door bell sounded and I went to answer it. Suddenly I was a little scared at what I had done, even though all I had done was to invite them for a drink. Thus does even guilty anticipation make us feel uneasy.

Opening the door to the grinning pair, I invited them in. The plans I had made went to the four winds. Instead of taking them into the lounge where, after giving them their drinks, I would drape myself seductively over the couch, they followed me into the kitchen.

That was phase one of the plan gone astray, so I told them to sit at the kitchen table.

I had none of that beverage so dear to youth, coke, so I offered apple juice, which they cheerfully accepted.

I sat opposite them at the table, and a general conversation began first about their kicking the ball around to keep fit, then on to ask about how Luke and Julia were getting on with their fruit picking. It was all rather mundane.

I sat there rather distractedly answering their questions. My mind was really set on weighing up the two of them. Howard was the taller and slimmer of the two, with dark hair and eyes and almost girlish good looks. Ben was sturdier with well developed muscles, golden-brown hair and hazel coloured eyes.

Both boys looked in the pinnacle of health, and I could not help comparing them to Tobin who with the years had grown flabby and had a paunch.

In the course of my assessment of them plus my sexual arousal and edgy nerves, I failed to carry out my seductively moving breasts plan, nor could I carry out the other maneuver I had in mind, the elevation of the bottom of my dress to expose more thigh, and perhaps even a glimpse of pubic hair. I needed to be on the couch for this ploy, not sitting at the kitchen table.

Finishing their drinks the boys rose and thanked me.

I said, "Oh, come in any time, you'll always be welcome to a drink."

There were further thanks and agreement that they would "drop in."

As they stood before me in their tight shorts I could see their penises outlined – the virile sex organs of healthy and potent young men. "My God," I thought, "Julia must have had a wonderful time with these two; I wonder if she ever had the two of them together?"

They departed, leaving behind a wretched woman in the contradictory state of being more intensely aroused than she could ever remember, and at the same time emotionally drained.

I staggered to the bedroom, took my dildo from my dressing table draw, and tried to get myself back to a reasonably relaxed condition. After three orgasms I was temporarily pacified.

I say "temporarily" because the vision of Ben and Howard continued to haunt me. I was now using my dildo several times each day as the fantasy of their powerful manhood hovered over me. The truth was I was getting myself into an emotional mess over those two.

I had no idea whether their agreement that they would "drop in" was a real statement of intent, or if they were merely being polite. The matter was settled three days after their first visit, when they were again ringing the front door bell. This time I was a bit more composed, and had again prepared myself in what I thought was an alluring manner.

My original plan of getting them into the lounge was carried through this time, together with my seductive breast movements and exposed thighs. I saw quite plainly that this caught their attention, and thought I detected a swelling in their shorts. Nevertheless, the conversation remained at the polite level.

They had continued to call me, "Mrs. Mullen", so I decided that something a little more intimate was required.

"Why don't you call me Dawn?" I asked. "I mean, you're not little boys any more," I added, looking, I hoped, pointedly at those organs that clearly displayed their mature status.

"Great," responded Howard, followed by Ben's "Fine."

The visit ended as it had done before, with me reinforcing the invitation to drop in any time I was home. I tried to give this invitation further significance by repeating forcefully, "Anytime." The one clear difference with this departure was the large, clearly defined erections they took away with them.

I nurtured the hope in my bosom that their sexual suffering was equal to mine.

They were not on The Reserve the following day, but they were ringing my door bell about half an hour after I got in from work. I had not bothered to change from my work uniform, so my previous ploys could not be put into action.

Once more it was all politeness and general chatter, but I could see that like me, they were so worked up they could hardly keep still. They seemed to be seeking anything to say, just to stay a bit longer. Once more nothing happened and they departed with their swollen sex organs, leaving me to take to my bed with the dildo.

They were back again the next day, and this time I was ready for them. I sat on the couch, my arms uplifted and hands entwined at the back of my head, to give maximum uplift. I saw to it that the hint of pubic hair was visible, and watched their manly shafts press agonizingly against the cloth of their shorts.

I was in a terrible state and discharging copious quantities of lubricant. It was crystal clear that none of us could sit still, we were so aroused, yet still nothing happened. I did not feel it was my place to make further moves; something had to come from them. In any case, I didn't really know what moves I could make.

At one point I went out into the kitchen to get some cakes for us, and as I looked in the cupboard, I felt two arms go round me from behind, and hands cupped my breasts.

It was Howard. He kissed the back of my neck and said, "You know what we're going to do to you, don't you, Dawn?"

After all my fantasizing about these two, the reality, when it approached, took me by surprise. I thought I had wanted this, but now I was not so sure. There had never been anybody but Tobin in my life, sexually speaking, and fear of the guilt that might follow a coupling with these two rose within me like a threatening demon.

I did not pretend to not know what Howard meant, so I started trying to get out of his grasp saying, "No Howard, no. You mustn't do anything to me. Please, please let me go."

He only held on tighter, and then Ben was there, and together they picked me up bodily and carried me to the bedroom.

"I continued my pleading, "Please boys, don't do this to me, please…I beg of you…don't…" I rather think my pleading lacked conviction, but in any case it made no difference. They said nothing, but as I attempted to struggle they drew my dress over my head, leaving me naked before them.

Howard laid over me to hold me down as Ben took off his shorts, and then Ben replaced Howard who in turn took off his shorts.

Physically I knew I had no chance against these two strong boys and all I could do was to continue to plead with them to let me go and not do anything to me. The trouble was, the soaking wet state of my vagina and thighs, and the hardness of my nipples, contradicted my pleadings, and as soon as Ben put his fingers against my sex organ, he knew.

Howard put his lips close to my ear and whispered, "Dawn, we're going to fuck you whether you struggle or not, so why not just enjoy it?"

I knew he was right. If they were determined, there was nothing I could do but shout and scream, and since most of the neighbours were out at work, the chances of my being heard were minimal. I relaxed and stopped protesting and Howard, feeling my surrender went on, "That's good Dawn, we can make it so much better for you like this." Then he put his lips to mine.

They were moist, soft and warm. In as it were, a final act of submission, I opened my lips to let his tongue enter to explore my mouth. As he did this I felt my legs being drawn apart and raised. Two hands, Ben's, were under my buttocks. I felt something press against my vagina, and then the outer lips were opened to expose the inner petals. Something was moving over them, and at first I thought it was a finger, but then realized it was too soft for that.

For a moment I could not understand what was being done to my by Ben, then I realized, he was giving me oral sex. Only once I had tried to get Tobin to do that to me, and after about ten seconds he pulled back saying, "That's horrible." Not the most delicate comment to make to a girl.

Howard continued deep kissing me, while at the same time caressing my breasts with his hand. I felt Ben's tongue enter my passage and thrust for a while, but then he found my clitoris.

Howard began sucking my nipple, and with what the pair of them was doing to me, I did begin crying out, but not in rejection. Instead I was begging them, "Don't stop, for God's sake don't stop."

Ben did stop his oral stimulation but was replaced by Howard. Ben brought his penis up to my mouth. I knew what he wanted from me, and again it was to be a first. I had tried to give Tobin oral sex, and again I got a negative comment, "That's a filthy thing to want to do."

I took Ben's penis into my mouth, first of all warily tasting the pre-cum that was soaking the crown. It was a little salty, but not in the least unpleasant.

I was unable to carry on with Ben for long because I felt my orgasm coming. You might imagine how amazed I was that this was happening because although I might have had an occasional orgasm with Tobin in the very early days of our marriage, it was now many years since it had happened. The only orgasms I had were when using my dildo.

Another cause for my astonishment was the fact that the orgasm was coming without any penetration by a penis taking place. I was actually approaching the high point solely through foreplay.

Ben seemed to understand what was about to happen to me and made no attempt to reenter my mouth with his penis, and instead started to suck my nipples.

The exquisite agony of my approaching orgasm had me shaking and crying out, "Stop…please stop…I can't stand it…don't make me…please don't make me… It's torture…"

Then it was upon me in all its excruciating beautiful power. My cries changed – "Oh…ah…don't…don't stop…please don't stop…Oh my God…Aah…"

At the climax I was vibrating from head to toe, I was being tortured…racked…and I wanted it to go on for ever.

Coming out the other side of the climacteric moment, still being shaken by the aftershocks, I slowly began to relax. Howard ceased cunnilingus, and as I lay with legs spread, he came over me and finding my entrance with his shaft, he entered me.

I was serene but receptive. I felt his long shaft slide in to its full length, then he began slowly at first, working it up and down in me. He would withdraw until only the tip of his penis was still in me, then push steadily in again.

At first I simply lay there letting him take me, but as I felt him speed up his movements, I knew his orgasm must have been approaching, and I began to move rhythmically with him. Suddenly he gave an ecstatic groan and I felt his sperm burst into me, as he cried out, "Oh God… beautiful…beautiful."

As he stopped flooding me with his seed I felt another orgasm imminent. I did not want him to withdraw but he rolled away from me to be immediately replaced by Ben.

He had been watching Howard and me and was consequently very worked up. He held out long enough, however, for my next orgasm to begin, and as it did, he shot into me. We clung together howling and screaming, and finally I was racked by a paroxysm of weeping. They were tears of exultant joy arising from the deep feeling of fulfillment I was experiencing. At last my body had been used as I had longed for it to be used.

Starlight
Starlight
1,037 Followers
12