I Rendezvous With Dee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time when Dee started cumming she didn’t tell me but I knew from the way her arms and legs suddenly squeezed me harder, her nails digging into my shoulders. I drove my cock into her even faster and her pussy slammed into me harder than ever, while she rocked from side to side. For as long as she continued cumming, Dee moaned and rocked and slammed, until she climaxed, arching her back and thrusting her pussy against me one last time. After her orgasm, I did not slow down but kept pumping my cock into her until I ejaculated into my condom. With both of us satisfied, at least for now, we relaxed together, with me on top of her while my cock softened in her pussy. I kissed her smiling mouth again, thinking our love-making was through for the evening, but I was wrong.

“George, I know I have about a gallon of fresh juices in my pussy and I know how much you like them. Go ahead and help yourself. I like the feeling of you licking me and you will get to eat all the fresh juices you want.” That sounded like yet another offer I could not refuse, and an all-around excellent proposal so, after my cock slipped out, I moved back down Dee’s body until her pussy was right below my face, and I could smell the delightful fresh cum juices. Happily, I sucked them from her love hole and started licking all around that lovely place, then on her pussy lips. Suddenly, her legs were clamped around my head. I knew she was not even close to cumming again, even though I could hear her cooing.

Dee let me know what she had in mind. “I hope you don’t mind, but it will be a long time until I see you again and I really need to cum again and I really, really love the way you eat my pussy. If you promise to keep eating me until I cum, give me a thumbs-up sign and I will let you go.” That was a no-brainer; right then, eating Dee’s lovely pussy was the thing I most wanted to do in the whole world. Both my arms went out in a double thumbs-up sign and Dee’s legs released my head. Had I wanted to, I could have very easily freed myself just by standing up, and Dee knew it, but I wanted to eat her pussy anyhow. Besides that, as the only representative of American manhood in the room, I figured I owed her something to make up for what a stupid asshole her husband is and the rotten way he treats’s her. With that in mind, my tongue happily resumed licking her pussy lips, determined that Dee would truly have a night to remember.

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you have enjoyed reading it as much as I have enjoyed writing it and as much as Dee and “I” have enjoyed ourselves. Feel free to express your opinion by voting and/or leaving a public comment for anybody to read, or sending me feedback. I appreciate hearing from readers, either compliments or criticism, and I always answer any and all comments.

12