I Sail with Terry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned forward and stretched herself out into the female superior position on top of Chuck, with her arms curled under his. For a few strokes she moved back and forth with her forearms on the mattress, getting Chuck’s cock perfectly embedded in her again. With the first cock in place, Terry reached back with her hands, spread her ass cheeks and said, “Okay, Bob, grease me up really well and give me your cock where I want it. You know where that is. Bob knew, of course, so he put on his condom and carefully spread Aquaglide inside the tight hole he would soon be fucking. The leftover lubricant was slathered on his cock and he was ready.

Chuck was flat on his back, his legs together. Terry’s legs were outside of his as she held her ass open for Bob, who mounted her and reached into her well-greased ass. With the fingers of one hand he pried open her sphincter. His other hand guided his cock and he carefully inserted the tip into her waiting ass.

“Mmmm,” Terry murmured again from the pleasure of having another of her holes invaded. “That feels good. Now, really give it to me; I want your whole cock in my ass.”

Bob had the same goal in mind and he slowly wedged his cock into where he and Terry wanted it. Her ass is always a snug fit and, with her pussy filled with a big cock, Terry is especially tight. Over and over, Bob plunged his cock into the tiny greasy hole and, with every thrust, another fraction of an inch entered. With every fraction of an inch her ass was penetrated, with each additional stretching of her sphincter, and with her pussy crammed full of hard cock, Terry moaned from pure pleasure.

“Oh, my God, that feels good. I love your cock in my ass and I love your cock in my pussy. You’re not being left out, George,” she added, smiling at me. “I have a nice, wet place for you too.”

I wasn’t worried about being left out. I really love fucking Terry’s hot, tight ass but I also love what she does with my cock when it’s in her mouth. Having her tongue caressing my shaft while it slides in and out between her soft lips is close to Paradise.

The other two women were close to Paradise too. June was on her back, with a pillow under her ass while Claire had her face buried in June’s pussy. From the way June was moaning and writhing in pleasure, I knew she was well on her way to cumming for the third time that day.

Once Bob’s cock was completely imbedded in Terry’s ass, she no longer had to hold her cheeks open so her arms were again curled under Chuck’s arms and most of her weight was on her forearms. The two men established a rhythm, where Bob pulled his cock from her ass then drove it back in while Chuck had her pussy filled. Once Bob’s cock was all the way back in Terry’s ass, she slid forward, pulling her pussy off the shaft that had been filling it, and then back, letting it fill her again. Every time a cock was thrust into one of Terry’s holes, everybody’s pleasure was enhanced by the presence of the other one filling her other hole. Pushing back from her forearms, Terry was able to fuck her ass back to meet the thrusts of Bob while controlling what Chuck’s cock did in her pussy. When all three were receiving the maximum pleasure, Terry turned to me, her mouth open invitingly.

I lay down by Chuck and adjusted my position so that Terry could suck my cock the way she wanted to. After a few trial strokes and a few adjustments by me, I was where she wanted me to be and her head was moving slowly back and forth, taking my cock all the way into her mouth and letting it almost all the way back out. Because my entire shaft was being taken into her mouth, and the tip was crowding against the back of her throat every time it entered, Terry had to be in charge of our movements so she could control her gag reflex. With the way her agile tongue caressed my shaft while it was in her mouth and the way her lips provided perfect pressure as my cock slipped between them, I had no objection to being passive pleasured.

Bob and Chuck weren’t being passive, as they took turns plunging their cocks into Terry’s other two openings but she was in charge there too. She decided the speed and the depth of Chuck’s surges into her pussy and this determined how deeply and how rapidly Bob’s cock fucked into her ass. Terry wanted both their cocks to go as far as possible into her and she wanted all three of our cocks to go in and out slowly, making everybody’s pleasure last as long as possible.

June was cumming, loudly and happily, and her legs were squeezing Claire’s head between them. I felt a twinge of envy of Claire. I have eaten that same pussy often enough to know how delightful it is when June is cumming and how delicious the juices from her pussy are. The envy wasn’t serious because Terry’s soft mouth moving back and forth on my cock was giving me some of the most delightful sensations I had ever felt. She rolled her eyes at me and seemed to smile but didn’t say anything. Terry was enjoying the feel of my cock in her mouth as much as I was and didn’t want to interrupt or lessen our pleasure by talking about it, even if she could have.

After June climaxed and Claire devoured all the cum juices that had been produced, those two women changed places. Claire lay on her back and June began going down on her. She first pleasured the luscious breasts that she had found so attractive earlier, starting with licking the erect nipples. Knowing how beautiful her breasts are and because she really likes to have them pleasured by a warm mouth, Claire let June lick and then suck on them, but it was apparent that what she really wanted was to have June eat her pussy. She was already fucking into the air while juices were dribbling down her thighs.

Terry was certainly getting what she wanted, and getting it for a long time, also what she wanted. Chuck lay on his back while Terry stroked her pussy on his cock, feeling him ram it all the way in at the end of every stroke. Her pussy was producing more than enough lubricant to allow Chuck’s cock to glide easily in and out. Bob’s cock was surging in and out of her ass matching her thrusts back to meet him. Before penetration he had applied plenty of lubricant so, although her ass is very tight, his cock was sliding in and out of her with ease. Bob’s feet were on the floor, outside of Terry’s legs and the rest of his weight was supported by his hands, which were resting on Chuck’s shoulders. There was hardly any weight holding Terry down and her arms and legs and upper body were free to move about as much as she wanted and, from the intense pleasure of the two cocks taking turns plowing in and out of her and my cock being stroked by her mouth, Terry’s body was in almost constant motion. Besides fucking back and meeting the thrusts of the two men, her hips were rocking from side to side and swiveling, causing her legs to thrust out and back like pistons.

June had moved into position between Claire’s legs and her face was buried in Claire’s crotch. I have seen June eat pussies many times, once both of us eating the same pussy simultaneously, so I know she was licking one pair of pussy lips, then the other, stopping occasionally for her tongue to sluice up all the fresh juices that Claire’s pussy was producing. She likes to caress her partner’s clit with her tongue, always gently and briefly, wanting to slowly build up to her climax, providing the maximum pleasure for both women. From the way Claire was moaning and sobbing and otherwise expressing her pleasure, and the way her pussy was fucking into June’s face, I could see things were going as they should.

Terry stroked her mouth on my cock, taking it all the way in and then she took it out and held it in her fingers. “George, this is so great, all three of you guys, the best ever, that I am almost ready to start cumming. I want to finish sucking you off first, though.” After telling me that, Terry took my cock back into her mouth and resumed stroking, but faster and with her mouth a little tighter. The pleasure I had been receiving, amazing as it had been, became even greater, and my gasps and sighs and moans became even louder. In and out of her mouth my cock went and I had to steel myself to keep from thrusting my cock into her, knowing that to do so would ruin our fun. Besides sucking my cock faster, Terry started stroking her pussy faster on Chuck’s big shaft and this made Bob plunge his cock faster into her ass. The increased speed would cause Terry to cum and, from the sounds of pleasure they were making, the other two men wouldn’t be far behind.

Claire was making loud sounds of pleasure also, urging June to keep eating her pussy, while her legs were squeezing and releasing June’s head and her pussy was fucking strongly into her face. If June were saying anything, her words would have been muffled by Claire’s pussy but I know how much June loves eating a pussy when the other woman is enjoying it as much as Claire was.

Although I was still trying to delay my climax in order to prolong the pleasure I was receiving from Terry’s mouth, I knew I could no longer do so. “I’m ready to cum, Terry,” I told her. She didn’t answer, but started sucking my cock faster, with her lips tighter so she didn’t lose any of my juice when it shot into her mouth. Faster and faster, Terry’s mouth pumped my cock while her tongue continued caressing my shaft.

“I’m cumming,” I blurted out and Terry stopped sucking and positioned her tongue to catch my semen. With the first squirt, my buttocks spasmed and I involuntarily thrust with my cock, no problem then because Terry’s lips were tightly holding my shaft in place. The second squirt and the third were the same and after that I relaxed, almost overwhelmed by a great feeling of contentment that washed over me. When I was through squirting, Terry savored the taste of my semen and happily swallowed what she had collected in her mouth. When that was gone, she squeezed my cock with her lips to milk out all my cum and then took my cock out of her mouth to lick the head and under the ridge. When she was sure she had everything my cock had to offer, she let go and I rolled over, flat on my back.

“You guys are the greatest,” Terry said to Chuck and Bob, including me with a wink. “I’m ready to cum so give it to me hard and deep.” They were more than happy to comply because they had been holding back, waiting for Terry to cum. After that, as Terry fucked faster and faster, her moans of pleasure, which had earlier been muffled by my cock in her mouth, delighted us all. Bob and Chuck matched her increased speed, driving their cocks in and out of her, wanting to cum after she did but not too much after. The pleasure they felt was nearly as intense as that felt by Terry and their expressions of that pleasure were nearly as loud.

Claire was also loudly expressing her appreciation of what June’s mouth was doing for her pussy. “Lick me there,” I heard her shouting, as her hips gyrated under June’s mouth. “I love it when you do that.” I didn’t know exactly what June was doing just then but I know how adept she is at bringing another woman to a high state of arousal, and keeping her there for a long time, to the mutual pleasure, almost ecstasy, of herself and the other woman.

Terry was almost in a state of ecstasy too, and she seemed to have lost control of most of her muscles. Her head and upper body were thrashing between Bob and Chuck and her feet were kicking at the mattress. She was in full control only of her arms, and she was using them to slide her pussy rapidly back and forth on Chuck’s cock and to fuck back to meet Bob’s hard, strong thrusts into her ass. She was shouting instructions to the two men who were fucking her; they were incoherent but they knew what she wanted and were giving it to her as hard and as fast as they could.

“Yes! Yes! Fuck my ass! Fuck my cunt! I’m cumming, I’m cumming,” was what Terry finally shouted as she started cumming. When she announced it, she lost what little control she had. Terry’s arms and legs were waving and flexing wildly beside her and her upper body thrashed wildly between the two men who continued pounding their cocks into her. “Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!” She continued calling out until she climaxed, her body jerking violently while her back arched and her arms flung out to her sides.

Bob and Chuck knew that Terry had orgasmed and they concentrated on their own climaxes, both moaning from the intense pleasure they were getting. Bob had his hands on Terry’s shoulders to hold her in place as he pounded his cock in and out of her ass. Chuck’s hands held her hips to slide her back and forth on top of him as he thrust his cock rapidly into her pussy. Bob climaxed first, his buttocks clenching as he drove his cock especially deeply into her still-greasy ass. Seconds later, Chuck’s face grimaced as he reached his orgasm, thrusting his cock as hard as he could into Terry’s pussy. All three relaxed beside me in a happy pile of satisfied lust.

The four of us watched as June kept Claire in her heightened state of arousal. “I wanna cum! I wanna cum! Suck my clit!” Claire was begging and suddenly her body started bouncing and thrashing under June’s ministrations. “Yes! Yes! There! My clit!” she cried out and it was obvious that June had started concentrating her tongue and lips on Claire’s love button and that Claire was cumming.

When Claire started cumming, she squeezed June’s head between her thighs and forced her pussy and June’s face together by pushing on the back of June’s head. Although I couldn’t actually see what she was doing, I know June kept holding Claire’s thighs with her arms, kept her mouth firmly on Claire’s swollen clit and continued sucking. “Suck my clit! Suck my clit!” Claire shouted out. “Yes! Yes! Oh, God, that’s good!” As she shouted this to June and everybody else, her ass lifted off the mattress and her legs swung from side to side, with June’s head between them. Just before she climaxed, Claire rolled onto her side and, as she reached her orgasm, she doubled over into a ball, giving an especially hard squeeze with her legs, and then she relaxed and was quiet. Like a good sailor, June had ridden out the storm and she claimed her reward, the flood of fresh juices from Claire’s pussy. The rest of us applauded the efforts of both women.

“That was really great, all you guys,” Terry told us, smiling happily. “This was about the best birthday I ever had.” The rest of us, just as happy and smiling, did not disagree.

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun reading it as I did writing it. I appreciate knowing people’s opinions, either good or bad, so you are invited to vote to tell me what you think and to leave public comments or email me. I promise to respond to anybody who leaves his or her email address.

12