I Should Have Listened!

Story Info
My assistant wanted to become an employee with benefits.
1.2k words
3.97
80.5k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edmead
edmead
991 Followers

Carol's husband had left her six months earlier and she was having a really hard time in the singles market. Carol was my rotund assistant and had made a few passes at me in the past three or four weeks, but I explained I was in love with my wife Sarah. One afternoon is brazened into my memory. Carol calmly sat down across the desk from me and explained she wanted me to give her one chance to show me what I was missing. She wanted to have sex right then in my office. She even started getting undressed. I tried the whole 'I love my wife' routine, but Carol turned it around on me.

Carol explained that if I cared about my wife's feelings I would give her a chance. On one hand if I was with the wrong person I owed it to her to find out now and on the other hand if I didn't give her a chance she would tell my wife we had been having an affair for months. She wanted to know how my wife would like to know I was a cheating bastard. Carol detailed the story she would tell my wife. She explained that she would let my wife know that we had been seeing each other since her divorce. That she had left her husband for me, but that I never left my wife. She would go so far as to tell my wife she had stopped taking the pill so that we could have a baby. The story was so far fetched I had no fear that she would actually follow through on her threat.

I was wrong. Two weeks later Carol called my wife and told her the whole story. She even told her what I would say. When Sarah confronted me I fell right into Carol's trap and Sarah was convinced I was lying. She kicked me out of the house that night. Over the next four weeks I tried, without success, to talk to Sarah. She didn't want to have anything to do with me. Carol, for her part, kept coming on to me. I talked to HR and they weren't willing to allow me to fire or reassign Carol. My life was falling apart.

One evening I had been drinking whiskey at my desk when Carol stepped inside wearing a short skirt and an unbuttoned blouse. Carol smiled and told me she wasn't wearing panties. I told her to fuck off, but she just laughed and made her way around my desk. She sat on my desk and put her foot up on my chair between my legs. She pushed me away from the desk and pulled up her skirt so I could see her shaved pussy glistening with her juices.

I am not sure what I was thinking but I snapped. I jumped up and grabbed her cunt with my hand and slid my fingers inside of her. I got right in her face and asked her if that is what she wanted. She was scared, but managed to admit that she did. I squeezed her clit between my fingers and she began to cry out in pain. She wanted me to stop. She began pushing me away from her, but I found myself getting aroused. With my free hand I unfastened my pants and released my penis. Again, without thinking I pushed her back on my desk, spread her legs and rammed my cock into her cunt.

Carol begged me to stop, but I didn't listen. I began fucking her harder and harder. Carol's fright turned to passion moments later. She wrapped her legs around my waist and arched her back as I penetrated her. She removed her bra, releasing her heavy breasts to bounce as I rammed my cock inside of her. She grabbed one of my hands and pressed it over her right breast. I squeezed it and she moaned. Carol began begging me to cum inside of her. Repeating her command to "cum, cum, cum..."

I found myself succumbing to her command and felt myself ejaculating inside of her. Carol milked every last ounce of semen from my penis. When I was done she remained still on my desk, her legs spread, her breasts exposed, my semen leaking out of her and her hair mussed. I pulled up my pants and realized what I had just done. Of course it came at the worst possible moment.

The next day I got an unexpected call from my wife. She wanted to meet for lunch. Evidently she had done a little investigation and learned that Carol had lied to her. She was ready to believe me. I moved back home later that week and everything was back to normal at home, but the office was even more of a mess than ever before.

Several days after I moved back in, Carol stepped in my office, locked the door and stood between me and my desk, her back to me. Without saying a word Carol lifted her skirt giving me full view of her bottom. She then spread her legs, arched her back, tilted her pelvis giving me a full view of her pussy. I was back in my house, I had my wife back, but here I was in my office with my fat assistant. I stood up, unfastened my pants and slid my penis inside of her cunt. Carol removed her blouse and I grasped her breasts as I fucked her from behind.

My phone rang and I had no intention of answering as I was in mid-thrust with my assistant, but Carol, having a bit of fun, pressed the speaker button and answered. It was my wife looking for me. My wife was clearly annoyed Carol answered my direct line and was even more put off when Carol asked her to hold. I pulled out of Carol and reached for the handset answering. I told my wife we were working on a proposal that was due in the morning and that I would be home shortly. She had to tell me something she had heard from a friend of hers and began yammering on.

I was sitting on my chair listening to my wife when Carol pushed me backward and began to straddle my lap. I tried to push her away, but she held her finger to her mouth and gave me the sign to be quiet. She managed to straddle my penis as it slid inside of her. The chair leaned back as Carol began to ride my cock as I listened to my wife yammer on about something or other. I didn't notice it, but the chair was squeaking and my wife asked what the noise was. I told her I had to go and handed the phone to Carol who didn't hang it up, but set it on the desk behind her. We quietly finished up and when I picked up the phone to see if my wife was still there I just heard a dial tone.

Carol and I slipped into a regular habit of fucking in the evening just after everyone else had gone home. As soon as we were done I would head home like nothing happened. Turns out I really enjoyed fucking Carol and it didn't seem to negatively impact my relationship with my wife. I guess I should have listened to her in the first place.

edmead
edmead
991 Followers