I Spank Linda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,149 Followers

When she was ready, I checked the vibrator and gave her ass a few hard smacks, first with my right hand and then with my left. Her pussy lubricated more from that so I put my left hand on her hip under the straps of the garter belt and guided my cock through where the crotch of her panties would have been if it had one, and into her pussy, with my right hand, making sure to clear her panties. Once the tip of my cock was in place and the inner panty hems here clear, I put both hands on Linda's hips and started a series of short thrusts until my cock was all the way in Poppy's pussy. Then I turned the

vibrator on full speed.

"Oooo, George, that feels gooood. Your cock in my pussy and Big Buddy in my ass. Give me a good fucking and don't forget to keep spanking me," were the instructions from Linda. As she well knew, she had nothing to fear. My shirt was nearby so I picked it up and wiped off my fingers, because I would be massaging Linda's clit later, and began slowly thrusting my cock all the way into her lovely, wet pussy and back out again.

After the first stroke, she started fucking her pussy back to meet me and cooing with joy at the way my cock and the vibrator felt. With her ass filled with the plastic toy, Linda's pussy felt unusually tight, and my cock felt, to her, bigger than it really is, and it was pressed against her clit more than it would have been, which delighted her even more. With the wetness of Linda's pussy, my cock slid in and out easily, and the great feeling was increased by the sensation of Linda's silky stockings against my legs.

The stockings and garter belt and panties were a visual delight also. I enjoyed even more the sight of Linda's back in front of me, and her head tossing her red hair as she thrust back to meet my strokes, but the best visual was the red blotches on Linda's ass from my

spanking her so I gave a few more good slaps. For my added enjoyment, I pulled down her panties and looked at the fresh marks on her white skin.

Linda enjoyed the spanking even more that I did and her pussy lubricated more, while she fucked back to meet me as hard as I fucked forward. The vibrator remained securely in place and continued giving Linda an extra thrill in her ass, as well as squeezing my cock against her clit. "Oh, God, I love that, George. Fuck me good. Fuck me really good," was what Linda was telling me, as I fucked her as well as I could. Her cooing had mostly turned to moans now, as she expressed her appreciation of what my cock, the vibrator and my hands were doing to pleasure both of us.

If I am spanking a woman and we are fucking at the same time, doggy style is the best position because of the freedom I have to spank her with either hand or with both at once, if I choose. When my cock was all the way in Linda, my belly held the vibrator in her ass, even if it had been inclined to slip, so I was free to use both hands. I gave her a good whack on both her asscheeks at once. Poppy moaned but it was a moan of pleasure

because she said "Oh, George, that was a really good one. Spank me some more like that. I did as she asked and her moans became louder, and she lubricated more. When I pulled down her panties, the bright red marks on both sides of Linda’s ass were gratifying but not as much as her pleasurable moans.

For a long time, I continued fucking my cock in and out of Linda, spanking her with either or both hands, and hearing her moans turn into pleasurable whimpers. Her pussy was lubricating so heavily that the juices were running down my legs, and I enjoyed their delightful aroma even if I wouldn't get to enjoy their taste. Although we were fucking slowly, it couldn't last forever. "I'm ready to cum, George. Fuck me faster," was Linda's request. Since I could feel my own climax approaching, this was not a disappointment. With my hands still on her shapely hips under the garterbelt straps, I increased the speed of my strokes. Poppy's Big Buddy was humming steadily and pleasuring her ass and was still wedged in solidly, so it needed no adjustment. I gave her one last, two-handed smack, pulled her panties down, admired the fresh blotches, and pulled them back in place. Both of us were ready to cum so I concentrated on fucking Linda's hot, slick pussy.

"Ooooo. Oooooo. Oooooo, fuck me, George. Fuck me good. Oh, God, that's good" That was Linda's opinion, and it was mine too, as I stroked my cock in faster and faster. Linda's hands no longer supported her upper body so she was on her knees and forearms, with her head and shoulders tossing about wildly, but she continued to thrust her pussy back at me as hard and as fast as I plunged my cock into her. She started alternately driving her knees into the bed, causing her hips and her ass to dance under my hands as our combined strokes brought her closer to cumming. "My clit! Suck my clit! I wanna cum. Get my clit!" burst from Linda so I reached my hand around and began to caress Poppy's fully engorged love button while fucking her pussy as hard and fast and deep as I could.

After a minute, "Oh, yes! Oh, God, yes. I'm cumming. I'm cumming," and Linda lost what little control she had been keeping. While Poppy was cumming, I continued to plunge my cock into her pussy, which was running wet but still tight because of the vibrator in her ass. Linda continued to fuck back to meet me, but she was also grinding her pussy into the hand that was massaging her clit and her knees continued to piston into the mattress until she fell on her side. I stayed with her, and when we landed, I continued to stroke my cock into her pussy and she continued to fuck back to meet me, while her arms flapped aimlessly and her legs treaded air. Linda climaxed with a great spasm of her body, and I continued to fuck her pussy until I also climaxed, filling my condom with my semen.

We lay quietly in the spoon position. Linda's Big Buddy was still running until I turned it off, but I left it in her ass because it still gave her pleasure. My cock softened and slipped out of Linda's pussy followed by a gush of her juices, tantalizing my nostrils and making my mouth hunger for their delicious taste, but I was too tired to move to devour them. Linda was tired too, and both of us very satisfied with our afternoon of love-making, and were already looking forward to the next time.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,149 Followers
12