I Start Giving Massages Pt. 03

Story Info
A threesome: a masseur and two straight men.
2.2k words
4.3
8.4k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/08/2023
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John did come back, a couple of weeks later, and surrendered his final cherry to me and became a true faggot as I took him doggie style, although I wasn't able to come inside him. He complained of the pain despite the lube and my being slow and thoughtful. He did later admit, though, that it was worth it. He also, this time, came repeatedly in my mouth. He told me at the end that he would try the other masseurs in the area and I made a mental note to ensure condoms were used with him in future. In fact I never saw him again, and hoped that he found happiness with other masseurs, or other partners.

The months went past. Again and again, a nervous straight man would arrive and two hours later a gay man walked out the door. It's doubtful if they would ever be able to satisfy a woman again, or enjoy in any way sexual activity with a woman. Only a man would be able to satisfy them.

I tweaked the website again and again to clarify that anyone curious about what it was like to be with a man, or wondering if they were bisexual, was welcome, and that the client was welcome to touch any part of my body during the massage. I definitely enjoyed the straight men more than the occasional effeminate gay man. It was because they were more of a challenge, as well as more interesting to me. On the rare occasions when they resisted me I asked if they'd like me to try putting a finger up their backside. They usually agreed, intrigued. Using one, then two fingers made every man cry out in astonishment, excitement and delight. And, for some reason, nobody refused the offer of a hand job! Afterwards, comments might be that it was as good as by a woman, but usually that it was hot that a guy was performing this service for him.

If I liked the man, I'd offer to share the shower after the massage. The first time I did this, after we washed each other's intimate parts with flannels, I stood behind the older, slim man -- who had told me he was seventy but looked in his fifties -- and gently but firmly held my arms around him his chest and, as the water came down, heard his sobbing. I held my head close to him and kissed his neck. He turned around and gave me a lingering tongue kiss before bending down and giving me a blowjob as the water cascaded down. It was perhaps only then that I realised that I was genuinely helping men with their innermost desires and anxieties. It wasn't just about me. I was almost becoming a sort of body therapist as they revealed who they really were: vulnerable, and needing the affection that only a man could give them. That man later told me he hadn't had sex for years.

I began to do weights in the spare room three times a week, and to eat more healthily. After all, besides looking good, I needed to build up strength for these strenuous massages. My sex life consisted solely of my clients. I started getting checked regularly for STDs.

I would sometimes masturbate thinking of all the formerly straight men who because of me were now gay, going about their lives in a new, revitalised, and hopefully happier way. Only the healing touch of a man's hands, and being able to touch back, and ideally even more, really helps some damaged men. Like me, some were hurt by the jeers of entitled women when they shyly tried to get a date, while others had probably been gay all their lives without realising it.

One day, by which time I was charging a healthy rate for my services, and often getting good tips, a client on his second visit asked, when we were finished, an interesting question.

"I rather like the idea of a threesome. Do you think that could be arranged?"

I was rather taken aback by Victor. He had shown in the session that he could be quite dominant, as well as a quick learner in comparison to his first visit, when he had told me that he'd never had gay sex. This may have been an exaggeration. He was short, in his forties, living by himself, and not bad looking. And very cocky.

I immediately replied "That's a four-hands massage. Tom, another masseur in this city, offers that."

"Yes, I know", Victor replied, "and it was quite nice when I went there last week." I mentally made another note to add him to the list of clients for whom condoms would be mandatory. "But it felt weird, as I was with two experienced men. I expected a lot. Only one of them fucked me, and he wouldn't suck me, or allow me to suck him. I was pissed off, to be frank."

Wow, Victor had really changed in a short time. He had certainly seemed a confident man when I first met him. You need that, he told me, to perform his job as a bond dealer in the City of London. He had also seemed quite straight. He didn't sound very straight now.

"What did you have in mind", I asked.

"You, me and another newish client of yours. I'd like to watch you with him, and you watching both of us, and the three of us clinging onto each other... and all the stuff you see in the porno films."

My cock twitched. Yes, that certainly sounded good. I pondered. How would I raise the question with another client? I talked a bit more with Victor, and although masseurs aren't supposed to contact their clients he gave me permission to do so if I could find a third man. I wondered how it would work with Victor hardly being the typical submissive, raw and new as he was. I pondered the problem. Although I regarded myself as relatively submissive I was probably going to be a dom, a top, with two more or less straight men. We definitely needed a submissive to make up the set of three if Victor was going to be included.

By chance, only a week later I came across a suitable candidate in Cedric.

He was a rather overweight man, in his fifties, not bad looking -- and terrified. He told me that he was an accountant. He muttered, fear in his eyes, that he was straight (with no sexual life) but wondered if intimacy with a man was going to be exciting for him. I noticed the wedding band at once. As usual I turned him -- rather easily, as it happened -- so he was won over to seeing men as sexual partners by the end of the session. He was clearly excited by our time together, so I made my move after we had showered together.

"Look, this is the last massage I'm giving today. I'm going to have a cup of tea, do you want to join me. I have a suggestion that might interest you."

We talked, and I carefully steered the conversation around to the fantasy of three men in a room. His eyes lit up.

"That sounds exciting", said Cedric. "Perhaps sensory overload, but it would be interesting to try it. I'd love to be groped and made into a bitch for two other men." He blushed as he said his piece.

"It's a dream for you, then", I asked.

"Sure, a lovely fantasy."

"Tell you what, would you like to make the fantasy real?" I explained the scheme. He would be the submissive, as would, to a large extent, would be me, together with someone who was new to gay sex yet was dominant. Cedric's eyes sparkled, and he said that so long as he could come up with a suitable excuse for his wife he was excited by the idea. He too agreed to be contacted.

One reason I chose Cedric was that he had a massive, thick cock, though it wasn't very long. He was clearly a natural submissive.

I sorted out a date and time with both of them. Neither thought to ask for a photo. Two hours was allocated, and I charged both Victor and Cedric double the normal price. There was only the one massage bed, but my own bed was fortunately a double.

I deliberately arranged it so that Cedric turned up first. He was clearly excited, put the agreed amount on the table, and after undressing in the bathroom lay face down on the massage bed. I left him to his thoughts, my own heart pounding, and looked through the window for Victor. There he was, a sly grin on his face, coming down the suburban street and then turning in at the garden gate. I opened the door just before he knocked.

I was intending that Victor would join me in giving Cedric an erotic massage. Pretty soon Victor began directing operations, first quickly stripping in the hallway, as did I, and then walking into the room and taking the lead in massaging Cedric (not very skilfully). Nothing was said, and Cedric must have found it odd. Two silent men were gently, then rather more forcefully, touching him. I touched his bottom's crack, and he stirred, and Victor, ahead of my plan, teased the balls and cock, muttering in marvel about how thick the cock was, well ahead of my planned programme.

I was intending at some point to stand close to Cedric's head to see how he would react. Victor was ahead of me -- my fault for not agreeing a game plan with him -- and stood there, coughing slightly. His cock was engorged with blood. I saw, from my position near Cedric's waist, how Cedric looked up, staring, before slowly moving his head and taking Victor into his mouth and at first slowly, then more vigorously, sucking this new cock. As for Victor, he was of course in heaven, a broad grin on his face as he lifted his head to the ceiling before looking down at his prey and then holding the head tight. I, meanwhile, was reaching down between Cedric's legs and giving his stiff cock a good shake, while thinking that I was watching two straight men having sex. It turned me on.

After a while I lost track of what exactly was going on. We had moved to my double bed and Cedric managed to get Victor to briefly fellate him, but Victor clearly had other things in mind. He quickly flipped Cedric over onto his front and was about to take him bareback when I managed to get him, reluctantly, to use a condom. Things were not going to plan. I was rather side lined, and felt almost as if I had been pimping for Victor. I felt almost faint as I heard Cedric begging for more. It was almost sensory overload.

Things improved when (with a fresh condom) Victor took me in my turn, this time me riding him cowboy style. I had difficulty accommodating him at first as he vigorously shoved himself into me. I have to admit that this grinning, full of himself bastard was quite the lover, even after emptying his balls into Cedric. We both moaned as we orgasmed at the same time, while Cedric, presumably, as no one else was in the room, had his arms wrapped tightly around me. It was incredibly hot to be in a threesome.

I began to suck Victor while Cedric sat back and watched for a while before taking over from me. I meanwhile was stroking Victor's back and arms. Victor of course was loving the attention.

I then took Cedric doggie style, dry humping the man, as he gasped and moaned, while Victor crouched underneath, sucking Cedric's balls (I think, it was hard to see). Even if I had had the energy I wouldn't have dared to have tried to do the same to Victor. A little while later Victor was lying on his back while Cedric and I, crouched on either side of him, provided him with a hand job. I wouldn't have been able to tolerate it, I would have been so sensitive, but he just lay there with a stupid grin on his face. He didn't come, as his balls must have been completely empty.

Eventually the three of us laid on the bed, exhausted, with Victor, almost inevitably, in the middle, a smirk on his face as he called us a couple of poofters, with an arm around each of us. Cedric was complaining about his ass hurting, and I wasn't in much better shape. After a while we all managed to squeeze into the shower. I was too sensitive to do anything other than stroke the others, but Victor tried, even in such a confined space, to get Cedric to give him yet another blow job.

Eventually Victor left, snickering. Cedric became a regular, though never asking for another threesome, but it was only the next day that I realised that Victor had never paid me for the session. I never heard from him again.

To be continued...