I Tell Mum I am Now a Nudist Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There we should be safe from burning now," mum said with a satisfied look on her face and lay back down on her towel.

I lay down too but sitting up on my haunches looking at my hard on pointing to the sky. I had a chuckle to myself, amused that a mother and son could be so physical yet so casual about the whole thing. I looked across to mum, her eyes were closed and her legs were spread wide. Cheekily, I moved down to get a better look. The sight of her exposed pussy was exhilarating. It was all I could do to stop myself from touching it, but sense prevailed. I lay back on my towel and closed my eyes as well, falling into an uneasy slumber.

"Greg, wake up, I think we should be going," mum said shaking my shoulder. "I think we have had enough sun for the day."

She was no doubt right. There was a real bite in the rays and the last thing we wanted to do was get burnt on the first day of my break.

Mum tossed on her sundress without bothering to put her bikini back on. Taking her lead, I slipped on my shorts, minus the Speedos.

We ambled along the beach back to the car.

There were actually fewer people on the beach than when we arrived and a couple that we passed on the way in were still there but had perhaps followed our lead and were now naked. There was no one nearby to be offended so why not.

Soon we were back home and the house was pleasantly cool in contrast to the hot beach.

"Bags first shower," mum squealed, dropping the cooler as she raced to the bathroom.

I giggled to myself at her childish antic. I went to the fridge and got myself a beer as I waited for my turn.

Soon, she emerged, naked, except for a towel wrapped around her wet hair.

"Your turn, I've left it running," she said.

I put my beer down and headed for the shower. It was only luke warm, which was exactly as it should be to make it so refreshing. I rinsed off and followed mum's lead and returned naked to the kitchen and my beer. Mum had helped herself to a white wine. We walked to the lounge room and sat next to each other, enjoying our drinks.

"The beach was great mum, I really enjoyed it and it was a real bonus that we got naked," I mentioned.

"Oh, couldn't agree more, I can't remember when I have had such a good time. It is so easy being naked with you Greg," mum replied.

"Well, it was a bit of a surprise when you suggested it mum, but I'm so glad you did. We can be nude all the time now and enjoy it. I have to say it was rather erotic putting that sunblock on," I said.

"Hmmmm, yes it was, I have to admit Greg, you have a magnificent cock," mum stated unabashedly.

"Mum!" I replied with feigned indignation, "you weren't supposed to notice that."

"Bit hard to ignore it, sticking me in the stomach and all that, then using half a bottle of lotion to save it from burning," mum laughed at her hyperbole.

I couldn't help but laugh along. I looked down at my cock and it was firming up from all the sexual banter.

"There you go again Greg, I'm beginning to think that you are a bit of an exhibitionist," mum observed.

With that she reached across and took a hold. Slowly she stroked it as it hardened in her hand. Lovingly she rubbed up and down, paying special attention to my knob massaging it between her thumb and forefinger.

I sat back watching enthralled as mum expertly worked her magic on my cock.

Then in an instant, she had my manhood in her mouth.

She sucked strongly, taking every inch of me deep into her throat. Back and forth she motioned, her warm, moist mouth bringing me to a state of ecstasy. Her tongue flicked my sensitive knob.

I reached down and with each hand grabbed hold of her magnificent breasts. I massaged them forcefully as she sucked on my cock.

I could feel that I was on the point of cummimg. A massive bolt of energy was building in my balls and every muscle in my body tightened as I grabbed the back of mum's head and held her hard against my straining cock.

With an almighty tremor, I erupted into her mouth, a long hot, steady stream of cum filled her and she swallowed mouthful after mouthful without spilling a drop.

Slowly she continued to gently suck my cock as it softened in her mouth. I matched her tempo as I continued to rub her boobs.

Eventually she released my spent dick. She looked up at me with a look of satisfaction and love. Our lips met and we embraced passionately. She then took me into her arms and whispered softly in my ear.

"Thank you darling, that was so special. Please don't think that I am an awful mother. I only wanted to show my love for you," mum beseeched.

"Mum, I have never felt closer to you. This is true love that only a mother and son can experience. I feel that it is so right," I stammered, with a tear in my eye.

We sat holding each other, gently stroking each other's back.

Mum broke the trance.

"We had better eat eh, I'm starving," she said and got up and headed for the kitchen to get dinner under way.

I sat and finished my beer and watched her in total admiration.

The start to my little holiday at home had been more than I could possibly have imagined and I could only guess at what the next few days had in store.

12