I Thought My Wife Was Masturbating

Story Info
Husband catches wife with neighbor girl.
2.2k words
4.08
278.1k
60
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,974 Followers

I had been gone for over a week on business. My job requires me to travel quite frequently so I am on the road almost as much as I am at home. I wasn't supposed to get back from this particular trip for another six days but we had handled things so quickly that I was coming home early. I decided not to call my wife so I could surprise her by coming home and whisking her away to a romantic dinner and a night of passionate lovemaking.

I pulled into the driveway at a little before six and walked inside quietly trying to delay the surprise as long as possible. I expected to find Beth where she could always be found after five o'clock on a weeknight, plopped down on the couch watching TV.

When I got there, the living room was empty. Her car was in the driveway so I decided that she had to be upstairs either soaking in the bath or taking a nap after a long day.

I quietly made my way up the stairs. I looked down the hall towards our bedroom and saw that there were clothes scattered on the floor. Beth always seems to be dropping something so I just assumed that she'd been carrying the laundry down stairs and some of it had fallen out.

I began creeping down the hall trying to avoid all of the creaks in the floor of our old house. As I got closer to the bedroom door I heard the easily identifiable moan of my wife. I knew that moan quite well; it was a moan of pleasure, sexual pleasure.

I knew that my wife masturbated to keep herself satisfied while I was away on business, I'd even bought her some dildos and vibrators to encourage her to do it more often, hopefully while I watched. She always refused to let me watch. She said that if I was there she didn't need to masturbate and would be too embarrassed to do it with me watching.

Now as I stood there a few feet from the door listening to her moan, I had the opportunity of a lifetime. I could fulfill my fantasy of watching my wife masturbate if I could only sneak a few feet closer without being detected.

The problem was that the bed was pointed at the door so if I poked my head past the doorframe so I could catch a peak she'd be able to see me.

There had to be a way for me to see her without being seen. I thought for a minute and then it hit me.

The bathroom! Our bathroom connects to our room but also connects to the hallway. I quietly made my way to the bathroom door.

We hardly ever used the door to the hallway and for a moment I thought it was locked when I turned the knob, pushed, and the door didn't open. I gave it a little more of a nudge and it opened.

I pushed the door open slowly so as not to make the hinges squeak. I entered the bathroom and found with great relief that the door to our bedroom was open. This door wouldn't quite give me the view I had hoped for, but Beth wouldn't be able to see me assuming she was facing the door to the hallway.

I crept quietly to the door and peaked ever so slightly around the door into our bedroom. I saw the back of Beth's head and part of her back. She was propping herself up on her left elbow at the edge of the bed and her right arm was extended in front of her.

I couldn't see anything on the other side of her, but I could see that most of the toys I'd bought her were out on the bed beside her.

I watched her body writhe and contort as her right arm worked hard in the area I couldn't see.

I heard her moan and pant and after awhile I heard the shriek that she lets out every time she has an orgasm. For a few seconds she tensed up, then her arm flopped to her side and she flopped back on the bed. It was only then that I saw the head of the other person in the room.

I pulled away from the door quickly hoping that I hadn't been spotted and trying to place where I had seen that long blonde hair before.

"Wow Mrs. Harris you sure came hard, that was incredible." Kim said.

"Oh Kim, how many times do I have to tell you, call me Beth. It's so ridiculous for you to call me Mrs. Harris with my cum running down your chin." Beth said.

"Oh come on, I think it makes things more kinky, gorgeous 36 year old housewife seduces 18 year old neighbor girl." Kim said.

That's where I'd seen her before, the girl who had her face between my wife's legs was Kim Davis, the daughter of the couple that lived next door.

"As I recall you did most of the seducing teasing me like that by tanning in the nude. You looked so good that I could have just eaten you up." Beth said.

"And then you did. Speaking of which, I think it's my turn." Kim said.

"Yes it is, I don't know that I'll be able to match what you did to me but get that sweet little pussy up here so we can find out." Beth said.

I could hear them repositioning themselves. Soon I heard the sounds of a really sloppy pussy licking and the moaning of a very turned on teenager. I had to take another peak, I knew that they could be positioned so that I would blow my cover by poking my head around the edge of the door, but I couldn't resist the opportunity.

I poked my head out and saw my wife's head buried in between the legs of her young lover. Kim was writhing on the bed. Unlike Beth, Kim was flat on her back, which presented a danger of being caught for me.

Once I saw her start to roll her head my direction so I snapped away from the door hoping that I hadn't been seen.

I listened for a few minutes sure that I had been seen and was about to be chastised for spying on them. Kim did speak, but she wasn't turning me in, at least not yet.

"That feels so good Mrs. Harris. I can't believe how good you've gotten at eating pussy in such a short time." Kim said.

"Well practice makes perfect, and practice is so much fun that I couldn't help but get better because I've been eating you three times a day for the past few months." Beth said.

"Does your husband know that you've gone lesbo?" Kim asked.

"Hell no, he's too busy working all the time. He's either on the road or getting ready for his next trip to pay any attention to me. I could eat you on the kitchen table while he ate breakfast and he wouldn't notice, besides I haven't gone completely lesbo, I still love a good hard cock getting slammed into me, and I still love my husband, I just need more than he's been giving me." Beth said.

"How long have you been having sex with women?" Kim asked.

"You know that you're my first. I told you that during our first time together three months ago. What's with all the questions?" Beth asked.

"I was just curious about the nature of our relationship. I mean I love coming over here and fucking you everyday, but I'll never be able to take you out and introduce you to any of my friends as my girlfriend. Our relationship is entirely physical, no emotional attachments?" Kim asked.

"There's some emotional attachment, I don't think you can do what we do without at least some level of attachment. Why on earth would you care about that anyway? Isn't it enough that we give each other oceans of pleasure for hours at a time?" Beth asks.

"I guess, but I think it's a little unfair, when your husband is home he gets to take you all over town and introduce you as his little wife but he doesn't get very much sex. Then there's me, I get all the sex I can stand but I can't take you out as my girlfriend. If you ask me that's being unfair to me your husband and yourself." Kim said.

"What's with the sudden interest in my husband? I thought you only liked girls, are you having second thoughts?" Beth asks.

"Oh on I'm not having second thoughts about us, and I never actually ruled out men. It's just that women are so much better as lovers. As for my new interest in your husband, ever since you decided we could do it in the bed you share with him I've been wondering how he would react if he knew that he had your heart, but I had your body." Kim said.

"If he knew what we were doing he'd react one of two ways. Either he'd be unbelievably upset and want a divorce or he'd be incredibly turned on and demand that we let him join us." Beth said.

"You think that if he were to discover what we've been doing that he might want to join us?" Kim asked.

"What man wouldn't want to be a part of what we have? Despite the fact that most of them can't please one woman very well they all seem to want to be with two women at once. The married ones all want to be with their wife and another woman at the same time, and as they get older they all dream of being able to use the body of a gorgeous young 18 year old like yourself as their own personal sex toy." Beth said.

"So which response would be more likely from your husband? Would he demand the divorce or would he go for the three-way?" Kim asked.

"With Robert I'd almost bet on the divorce. He's the jealous type; he doesn't even like me to have male friends. I have a hard time imagining him being willing to share me with anybody, not even a beautiful young woman that would give herself to him." Beth said.

"So if somehow he happened to catch us he'd be likely to storm in and yell at us, demanding a divorce right then and there?" Kim asks.

"That's exactly how I think he'd handle it." Beth says.

"Assuming that you're wrong and he didn't want to get a divorce and he wanted to join us do you think he would storm in and demand it or would he maybe watch from the shadows for awhile hoping that the opportunity to join in presented itself?" Kim asks.

"That second one sounds about right. He's always liked to watch almost as he likes to participate. The son of a bitch keeps asking me to let him watch me masturbate. What's up with all the questions?" Beth asked.

"Well, it's just that Mr. Harris is in the bathroom. I saw him out of the corner of my eye while you were going down on me and I was trying to use your input to gauge his reaction to what we were doing. Come on in Mr. Harris, there's no need to pretend you aren't there, I saw you." Kim yelled.

Busted, my cover blown I stepped into the bedroom.

"Robert, I can....what are you doing home? I thought you weren't supposed to be home for another week." Beth said trying to cover herself and Kim, who had sat up and turned towards me with a big smile on her beautiful face.

"Our negotiations got done much earlier than expected. I thought I'd sneak home and surprise you. Surprise." I said.

"Well you definitely did surprise me. There's a logical explanation for this. You see..." Beth started.

"Shh. Don't try to explain anything. This is the hottest thing I've ever seen, my gorgeous wife and our young sexy neighbor licking each other to the heights of ecstasy. You were right when you said that it would be most men's fantasies to have a three-way with their wife and a gorgeous 18-year-old. So that's exactly what we're gonna do from now on. Kim, I will gladly share my wife with you, you can have her as often as you want, as long as you give yourself willingly to me frequently enough to keep me satisfied. Oh and the two of you will perform for me on a regular basis, is everyone okay with that?" I said.

"No problem, I'm a horny little slut that will fuck just about anyone if I get horny enough and you two would be a big step up over the people that I'd usually end up with." Kim says.

"That just leaves you darling." I said.

"How can I say no? The man I love and the woman I lust for both openly agreeing to share me and themselves with each other." Beth said.

"Good, that's very good, I think this is going to be a very good arrangement we have here." I said.

That was over a year ago and Beth and Kim are now both pregnant but they remain the same horny little sluts that I found in my bedroom that day.

zeke81
zeke81
1,974 Followers