I Thought She Made You Up Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That brought a smile. Joanne had been true to her word, leaving Amy her 'toy box'. At first she was shocked, but gradually introduced vibrators, dildos, and handcuffs into our sessions. She didn't bring out the paddles, she had a low pain tolerance. She kept it under lock and key, which drove Ce crazy. She told her it was a box of momentos from Joanne, and she wanted to keep them private.

That afternoon on the way home she said she was going to spend the night with friends at her old dorm

"The first time should be in private, just between lovers. Be gentle Jimmy."

CeCe got home and we had an uneasy dinner. Amy kissed her and left. Ce looked over at me.

"I need an hour of alone time. Why don't you go out for a beer? But only one, I want you firing on all cylinders tonight."

I went to the Black Dog. I became a regular when I moved to school. At first they didn't recognize me because of my haircut and short beard.

When they realized who I was, they warned me that the guy I knocked out made his brags if I ever showed my face he would settle things with me. About two weeks later it happened, we were in the bar at the same time. There's always some asshole that loves to stir things up, so I was pointed out to him pretty quickly. He came in my direction so I stood up. The bartender warned me not to bust the place up and told me to take it outside if I could.

He stopped a few feet from me.

"We got something to settle, asshole."

I surprised him by agreeing.

"In here or outside?"

"Huh?"

"Do you want to settle it here or in the parking lot? If it starts in here, I'm only paying for half the damages."

"Or we could stay in here and settle it civilly. As far as everyone knows I surprised you and got in a lucky shot. If we go outside and I stomp your ass into a mud hole, they'll know better."

I had him thinking.

"If you do beat me I'll be back. I'll keep coming back until I win. That will be our routine. You won't be able relax because every time I come in there would be a fight. And I've got lots of tricks, eventually I'll win. Or we could do it like this.

I'll apologize and shake your hand. You'll tell everybody I apologized and you figure there's no benefit in fighting a crazy person. You'll still be the big dog, but if people think I'm crazy they'll leave me alone. Everybody wins and nobody gets bruises. Think about it."

He did, for about 30 seconds. Then he held out his hand.

"I'm Bear, pleased to meet you. Just telling you, I can be an asshole when I'm drunk."

I grabbed his hand.

"I'm....."

He laughed. "I know what you're called. Looney. What else would you call a crazy person?"

We sat down and I told Bear I would buy the first round. The bartender said since we hadn't torn the place up our beer for the night was on him. Four hours later they carried Bear out and called Amy to come and get me. A few weeks later Amy was with me when Bear came in. She charged up and gave him hell for getting me so drunk. He laughed, picked her up, kissed her cheek and said

"Yes ma'am. If you can control that crazy man I'm a little afraid of you."

After that night, whenever Bear would start to get out of hand Amy would grab his cheek and start scolding him like a child. Invariably he would calm down. Everyone thought it was tremendously funny, but no one laughed in front of him.

I came home to candlelight and soft music. Ce was in a baby doll, a very, very, sheer blue, my favorite color. There was a wine bottle and glasses beside the table, and half the bottle was gone.

I picked up the bottle and looked at her, she blushed a little and said even though she didn't want me to drink she was extremely nervous and felt the need to be extra relaxed. I decided to make it as special as possible, so I nibbled, licked, did the things I knew she loved. I was about to go down when she grabbed my head.

"You've been nibbling on appetizers long enough. It's time for the main course, Now go slow, be kind, but take me. Now!"

So I did. I tried to go slowly but Ce was as impatient with this as everything else, and suddenly thrust up. She gave a little cry and stayed motionless. Then she wiggled, and I slowly, gently pumped into her. As she acclimated she wanted it harder, stronger, with gasps, moans, cries. Despite my wish to prolong the experience, we were soon slamming together with amazing intensity. She had already peaked and was closing in on another when I felt it.

"I'm close, honey, close."

She had locked her legs around my back.

"Me, too, Me too. Now! Ah!"

We exploded together and collapsed. When our breathing returned to normal she rolled me off and snuggled.

"Was it what you thought it would be?"

"Nothing at all. It was much better. But no more tonight, please. I need to process this."

I got a warm cloth and cleaned her, and we slept with the bliss of young lovers throughout eternity.

For a change she was up before me.

I never felt harder when I woke. Ce took care of it, proclaiming her soreness afterwards. She said she wanted to wait a few days, then to try to catch up with Amy.

"It'll be hard, she has an almost year head start, but I think we can do it."

Amy came home later, took her clothes off and snuggled us both. Then she helped CeCe up, took her in the shower and bathed her. They were in there for a long time.

Christmas holidays were upon us, that's when our complicated relationship started showing cracks. CeCe wanted Amy to come home with her, she wanted to spend part of it with her mom and the rest of it with us. We compromised. Amy went home and spent Christmas day with her. I spent Christmas with my family. I spent Christmas eve with CeCe and her family. It was awkward to say the least, although her mom liked me much better with the shorter hair. Her dad asked me what I was going to do after I graduated. His only comment when I told him was I must be doing it for love, public school teachers lived just above the poverty line. We were supposed to go visit Amy and her mother, but her dad insisted she attend some company functions with the family, so she stayed.

I went. Her mom was very nice and made me welcome. I stayed for two days before we left. Amy was glad I was following her home, she hated to drive any distance alone.

We had all agreed to not exchange gifts until after we all came back from our family visits. The girls had insisted on a live tree. They made me drive to every tree farm in the area looking for the 'one'. They would ask my opinion but after I said the first three were perfect they quit and made the decision without me. I still have the picture of them carrying the tree, tiny Amy on the big end while CeCe was holding the top with one hand.

It was two days before CeCe got back, and that night we opened the gifts. Amy was like a little girl. We got gag gifts, Mine was matching sweaters for each of us. CeCe insisted we put them on immediately. I got both girls lingerie.

Know how hard it is to get matching bras, panties, and garter belts when one was a 32C and a size five panty, and the other was a 38B and a size nine? Pretty hard, not to mention the looks from the shop owner.

They promised to wear them under their dresses when we went to the New Years Eve party we had been invited to. It was kind of exclusive. I got invited because of my excellent GPA, CeCe was invited because, well, she was who she was. Amy was coming as my date.

I had one more surprise for them. We all slept together that night, and as usual I was the first to rise. I had bought two stockings and hung them on the tree while they slept, we didn't have a mantle. They had their names emblazoned on them with glitter. One of my friends from the bar was a rock hound, seemed we were in a mineral rich area. He took me with him a few times, and we found some nice stones.

I had two emeralds we found cut and mounted, with small citrines mounted around them. Citrines are pale yellow, and it gave the rings a flower like appearance. I had them sized and put into the stockings, along with small pieces of candy and fruit. I had no idea what they would have cost retail, but we had found a mini lode, and even after we gave the land owner half we still made a nice sum when we sold them. I exchanged my stones for getting the rings made and still had a bit left over.

Amy as usual woke at the smell of coffee. She was filling her cup when she noticed the stockings. I told her it was an old family tradition but she couldn't have hers until the other 'kids' were awake, part of the tradition. She opened the bedroom door. She rattled pans, turned the TV and the radio on and started singing along. Loudly. A few minutes later CeCe stumbled out wanting to know what the hell was going on.

"Oh good, honey, you're up. Would you like coffee before or after we get our stockings?"

"What stockings."

"The ones Santa must have left on the tree. See, it even has your name on it."

That perked her up. Soon candy, fruit, and nuts were scattered over the dining room table. They giggled and cooed over the spa certificates.

Amy was the first to reach the bottom. She pulled the wrapped box out, turning it over in her hands.

"What's this?"

"Open it and see. You must have been a really good girl this year. Ce, look in yours, I bet he thought you were good also. Santa obviously doesn't know you two as well as I do. Open them at the same time, please."

They both cried, putting them on and comparing them. The one Amy got looked bigger because of her small hand, but they were exactly the same size. They put them on their left ring fingers. Ce looked at me and remarked that it looked kind of like an engagement ring. Amy said she was going to have some of the law students look into polygamy loopholes. They spent the rest of the day showing their gratitude.

The girls went all out for the New Years Eve party. This was a big deal, the university 'sanctioned' affair, a mixer of the brightest students, professors and noted alumni. Luckily, CeCes' dad had another engagement and couldn't make it. I tried to control my disappointment.

They dressed in separate bedrooms so they wouldn't get into each others way. CeCe came out first.

Stunning was the only word that could describe her. Full length, shimmering green dress slit dangerously high up the side, tiny spaghetti straps holding up a bodice with a plunging neckline.

Black hair teased up in the style of the era. Black heels, easily 4", already a quarter inch shorter than six feet barefooted, she looked like an Amazon queen.

But Amy, ah, Amy. She had on the simple black dress Joanne had given her. Hair in a flattened style that dipped over one eye and flipped out at the end. She had the strand of pearls on, matching pearl earrings, and of course her new ring. She also had the full length fox coat draped across her shoulders, and the highest pair of heels I had ever seen, easily 6". She looked class personified, a movie screen goddess from the forties.

Ce had her mouth open. I think it was the first time she saw Amy as a woman. Instead of the coat she intended to take, she chose a mink wrap.

Me? I had a new suit, gray pinstripe with a vest. My grandfathers' gold railroad watch firmly in pocket, with the gold watch chain draped across. White shirt, nice tie, black wingtips that gleamed, and a black topcoat for the cold. My hair had grown back but it was still fairly short, and I had decided I liked my beard close cropped, so I kept it that way. I was passable.

To avoid the inevitable transportation squabble I sprang for a limo. People stopped to look when I handed CeCe out, but they plain stared when I did the same for Amy and walked into the center with them on my arms. Talk about making an entrance. Women looked at us and speculated about the size of my wallet and equipment. Men looked at us and speculated about the size of my wallet and equipment. I had a grin on my face that pretty much shouted, "YES! I'm sleeping with both of them!" At that moment, life was good, indeed.

We mingled, talked to the few people we knew. Many came up and greeted CeCe because of her family connections. I think both girls were surprised when my English professor came by with the department dean. Both congratulated me on an essay I had written as an assignment and urged me to contribute it to the university literary magazine for publication.

I introduced the girls, they seemed intrigued to see both with me. The dean asked if they knew I had a talent with words, and Amy surprised us all.

"Of course we do. How do you think he managed to catch and keep both of us?"

I thought Ce was going to choke. They started looking uncomfortable and excused themselves. They weren't out of earshot when the laughter started.

CeCe hugged Amy. "Oh my, I think I'm starting to rub off on you. You said exactly what I was thinking."

The biggest surprise for the girls came when the band started. This was no bar band, it was a full orchestra. Joanne, god rest her soul, had taught me to dance. Waltz, foxtrot, jitterbug, I could even tango if I had a couple of practice sessions with my partner.

Women are natural dancers, and Ce and I looked pretty good. But Amy became a hit. One of the few luxuries she had growing up was dance lessons. I found out her mom would clean the studio to pay for them.

After a couple of dances we seemed to glide across the floor. I even talked the band into doing a tango. We were one of only eight couples brave enough to try it, and we did a passable job. People actually applauded when we were done.

There was a picture of us in a dip, Amys' golden mane hanging down as I stood over her. My hair and beard made me looked piratical. It made the front page of the local newspaper. I think Amy still has three of them.

Then CeCe ruined it by getting jealous. While Amy and I were dancing she went over to the table reserved for her fathers business and started talking shop. She knows anything about her father pisses me off and she wanted to get a dig in. Amy and I came back from the floor and waited for her to rejoin us. After twenty minutes I decided to get her.

"CE, come on hon, it's time for our dance."

She was leaned in closely to one of the corporate toadies, discussing matters of great importance.

"GO back to the table, Jimmy. I need to discuss business with these MEN, stuff you wouldn't understand. I'll be along later."

Sweetness was in her voice but venom was in her tone.

I was shocked. Dismissed casually, like a flunky? No.

"Honey, this is a social occasion, business can wait until later."

Then one of them had to get stupid, trying to impress the boss's daughter I guess.

He stood up, leaned towards me and started issuing orders.

"The lady said run along, boy. If you know what's good for you you'll leave. Don't make me get unpleasant."

He was actually poking his finger into my chest. I looked down at it, looked back up, and smiled. I think he realized he fucked up just before I grabbed his hand and forced it backwards. He had to move with it to keep it unbroken, and soon I had him on his knees.

I looked down at him.

"If you're such a good businessman, you should have remembered the rules of confrontation. Never make a threat you don't intend to back up. Never underestimate your enemy, and never let yourself be maneuvered into a weakened position. If I were to, say, break your wrist, do you think you could recall them next time?"

I spoke in a pleasant voice. I had moved so quickly no one except those at the table even knew something was going on.

He was looking up at me. "Please. Please don't hurt me. I apologize, please forgive me."

I was getting tired of the whole mess. I let him go.

"Well since you asked nicely."

I looked at CeCe.

"You're right Cecelia. I don't understand what business is so pressing that you display such rudeness to people who care about you. I don't want to understand if it has to be like this. I'm glad I'm going into teaching."

I nodded to the table.

"Goodnight gentlemen, sorry for the intrusion. If one of you would be kind enough to escort Miss Morgan for the remainder of the evening, I would be in your debt."

I turned to leave. Ce was getting up.

"Jimmy, wait. I'll..."

I leaned down getting close to her face.

"Stay." I snarled, and walked away.

Amy knew instantly something was wrong when I got back. Instead of trying to talk she grabbed me and headed for the dance floor. A slow waltz was playing, and we flowed gently with the music. I calmed, holding a beautiful woman in my arms has that effect on me. When it ended, instead of returning to the table, I led her to the bar. I don't like champagne, so I got a glass of red wine. Amy opted for a martini, saying she felt like she should have one, just to see if she liked it. She liked it so much she had another. We stayed at the bar awhile, chatting with friends and total strangers.

The bandleader made the announcement.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the new year is upon us. In ten, nine, seven........."

Amy was looking for CeCe, pulling me back towards the table. I stopped her in the middle of the dance floor and pulled her to me.

"Three, two, one..."

Ce was rushing towards us. As he said one, she wrapped her arms around us and tried to kiss us both. We probably stayed like that for a minute, long enough for people to break off their own kisses and stare. More fodder for the gossips.

She was trying to apologize. I stopped her.

"CE, not now. We'll talk when we get home."

We spent a few more minutes socializing, but the night was ruined. I called for the limo, said our goodbyes, and left.

It was a silent ride home. I sat facing them instead of between them. Amy tried to get us talking, but saw it wasn't working and stopped.

I was so angry. How could she be so cold, so self centered. Then I had a revelation. She had always been like this, I just loved her enough to put up with it. Time to draw a line in the sand.

Amy was trying to be the peacemaker. I ended up hurting her feelings by shutting her down. So, we were all upset when we got home.

She grabbed CeCe by the hand and pulled her straight into the bedroom when we got home. I hadn't had much to drink, wasn't sleepy, so I made a pot of coffee.

Amy opened the bed room door and asked me to come in. I declined, but she asked me again, and she had done nothing wrong, so I did. When I walked in they had candles lit, and were standing on each side of the bed, trying to look seductive in their new lingerie. Strike that, they did look seductive. Instead of exciting me, I became angry.

I've always wondered why women think that no matter what the problem is, they can make 99% of them go away with a shot of pussy and a little snuggling. Probably because it's true. But not tonight, not with me.

I didn't go past the threshold.

"You look so beautiful, but I'm not in the mood. I think I'd like to sleep alone tonight. Goodnight."

Shock was just beginning to register when I closed the door. I knew CeCe wouldn't let it rest, so I grabbed my coat and was out the door. Amy told me they tried to stop me but I was out before they could react. She said CeCe actually ran out in her lingerie. It was bitterly cold, so she ran back in and told Amy to get dressed so they could find me.

Amy actually knew me better than I thought. She refused, saying that other than hotels they didn't have a clue where to look. Shocking Ce even more she told her everyone was sleeping alone tonight, closed the bedroom door and locked it. She lasted an hour before she gave in to her pleading.

If they had looked in motels they would have found me, maybe. I had a friend from the Black Dog who was making some extra money by running the night desk at the Comfort Inn, and he had a cancellation. I paid cash, parked my truck around back, and actually slept.