I Tie Up Katie

Story Info
A sexy lady loves being tied to the bed.
2.6k words
4.27
74.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers

A while ago I got a phone call from Katie. “I just quit smoking, George,” she said, “and I need something to relax me.” I was glad she had quit smoking because there had been times when I was somewhat reluctant to kiss her because of the way her breath smelled. Her clothes always smelled of tobacco smoke too, but the clothing was usually quickly removed so that had never been a problem.

When she let me in the door, Katie was wearing an orange t-shirt that said “Tease Me Squeeze Me Please Me”. I pointed it out and told her that I intended to do plenty of all those things.

She laughed and we hugged and kissed affectionately. “I’m certainly glad you quit smoking Katie,” I told her. “Kissing you has always very pleasant but it’s even better now.”

“I’m glad I quit too. Food tastes better now and sex is a lot better too, so I am really looking forward to this.” Katie took my hand and led me into her bedroom where her four-poster bed was waiting for us.

After hugging and kissing some more, I peeled off Katie’s t-shirt and let her large, firm breasts bounce free. Although they were so lovely that I wanted to kiss and lick them, I knew better than to do anything like that until Katie was firmly tied to the bed. Next, I pulled off her jeans and finally, her panties. As usual, while removing her panties, I caressed her curvy ass and hips and let my nose linger for a long while, at Katie’s delightful pussy, immensely enjoying her musky fragrance. I knew her juices would give her pussy another, even more enjoyable aroma, but that would be later.

Katie was still wearing long, leather gloves and heavy stockings. Although both of us would prefer total nakedness, we compromise on the gloves and the stockings because I tie her really tightly and we didn’t want her getting rope burns while thrashing around ecstatically on the bed. She lay down and I quickly tied her right wrist to the bedpost, using the rope that was there for that purpose.

I tied the second rope around her other wrist and, after pulling it tight, almost stretching Katie’s arm, I tied the other end to the second bedpost. She would be struggling and trying to pull herself loose but she would be very disappointed if she were to succeed, so I always tie the ropes as tightly as I can. After I finished tying one ankle to a post at the foot of the bed, I slipped a pillow under her ass and tied her other ankle equally snugly. As soon as I was done, Katie started pulling against the ropes, struggling to get loose and when she found how tightly she was bound, she smiled and I could see and smell juices trickling from her lovely pussy.

With Katie securely tied down, I removed my clothing and climbed, naked, onto the bed beside her. I kissed her lips one more time and then trailed kisses down her chin and the erogenous spots on her throat. We both wanted the same thing next so I started licking one of her nipples with broad strokes. Katie murmured happily as my tongue caressed first one of her succulent breasts and then the other, switching back and forth between them. Although she was securely tied to the bed, Katie was able to move enough to thrust her nipples against my tongue, maximizing her pleasure as well as mine.

I pulled one of her luscious globes into my mouth and started gently sucking on it, my lips forming a seal and my tongue stroking her nipple. Katie was already cooing in pleasure partly from what I was doing for her and partly because she knew I could do anything I wanted to her and she would not be able to stop me. She knew, of course, that I would never do anything that both of us didn’t enjoy but the fact that she was at my mercy intensified her pleasure. “I love that, George; I love what you’re doing,” Katie whispered as her body squirmed on the bed, pulling against her bonds.

For a long time, Kate’s succulent mounds and my mouth mutually pleasured one another. I alternated between the lovely twins until the time arrived for me to start eating her marvelous pussy. Her juices were already soaking into the sheets when I got up, knelt between her widely spread legs and curled my arms under and around her thighs so my fingers twined in her pubic hair and my face was inches above her pussy. For a minute I stayed in that position, breathing in the incredible fragrance and knowing Katie’s pussy juices would taste even better than they smelled.

Katie was getting impatient for the caresses of my tongue and she was humping her pussy up toward my face. Finally, I started licking her, relishing the delightful flavor of her juices and pleasing her soft flesh. Her pussy lips, her crotch, even her thighs were licked clean of the delectable juices and finally I sucked all the nectar from her pink love hole. Once I had devoured everything available, I set about making Katie produce more.

Beginning at their origins below Katie’s love hole, I licked the soft area between an inner and an outer pussy lip to the point where they are close together, and there I started probing my tongue into the seam between them. Slowly and thoroughly, covering all the surfaces many times over, I licked both labia all the way to where the inner lip joins the other inner lip to form Katie’s clit hood.

After licking the outer lip all the way to her mons, I brought my tongue back to caress the top of Katie’s clit hood, indirectly stimulating the adorable love toy sheltering underneath. Katie’s pussy started fucking stronger into my face and she murmured “Oh, George, that feels wonderful! Suck my clit. My clit needs to be sucked.”

She was right; her clit did need to be sucked and licked and I would do it later. One of the things Katie likes about being tied to the bed while my mouth is pleasuring both of us is that I don’t let her hurry the process; instead, I help her build up until her climax is incredibly intense. Instead of licking or sucking her clit, I devoured the juices from her love hole and brought my tongue back to the other pair of pussy lips. I licked them the same way, except that this time, after caressing her clit hood, I curled my tongue underneath and gently stroked the adorable toy sheltering there.

“Yes! Yes!” she cried. “Lick me there! Lick my clit!” and her pussy fucked more strongly into my face.

I licked her clit but only briefly and very gently, just enough to make her want more. Instead of giving her more there, I moved my mouth back to suck all the delicious fresh juices from Katie’s love hole and after devouring them all, I probed my tongue into the lower rim of her pink love hole, feeling and tasting the delectable drops of juice that trickled onto my tongue. Her cooing had turned to moaning in pleasure and her pussy fucked even stronger into my face as I probed the edges of the sides of her love hole.

Katie’s thigh muscles had rotated outward, presenting her pussy even more fully to my face and I took advantage of it, insinuating my tongue under first one inner lip and then the other, and then back again. As I moved my tongue back and forth between Katie’s inner labia, I happily dipped my tongue into the stream of fresh juices gushing from her pussy. She was straining against her bonds as her whole upper body tried to thrash around on the bed and her pussy rammed into my face. Katie was moaning and whimpering and she desperately wanted to cum.

It was time for her to cum. After feasting on the plentiful juices in her pussy, I stroked my tongue up across her love hole and started massaging her adorable clit. “Suck it. Suck it.” she begged. This time, I did what she wanted, drawing her love button into my mouth and gently sucking on it. My lips formed a seal as I sucked and my tongue caressed the engorged sides and top of Katie’s precious toy.

“Yes! Yes! Like that,” she squealed as her arms and legs all strained at the ropes. Katie turned and twisted around as well as she could, ramming her pussy into my face and sobbing from the pleasure her pussy was receiving.

“Yes! Yes! I’m cumming! I’m cumming,” she cried out joyfully, and started yanking even harder on all four of her bonds, but they still held her tightly.

The first time I ate Katie’s pussy, when she started cumming, like most women, she squeezed my head with her thighs and used her hands to push my face into her pussy. Katie struggled to do the same this time but to no avail, thanks to the knot-tying I learned in the Boy scouts. For as long as she continued cumming, Katie jammed her pussy into my face and rocked on her ass, bouncing almost off the bed. I held tightly with my arms around her legs while she pitched and tossed within the limitations of the ropes that held her firmly in place. My mouth remained around her clit while my tongue caressed her for as long as she continued cumming. When Katie climaxed, her back arched and she jammed her pussy into my face with one last, great surge, then she relaxed back on the bed, no longer struggling against her bonds.

I immensely enjoyed the delicious cum juices that had dribbled out onto her thighs and crotch and that were clinging to her pussy lips but I left the juices that were in her love hole. In a few minutes my cock would be entering there and the lubrication would be needed. Before that, though, and while Katie was recovering from her tremendous orgasm, I licked as much of her juices as I could off my face, and wiped the rest off with my fingers and licked them. In the bathroom I washed the residue off my face and fingers and when I left the bathroom, I went to the nightstand, got one of the condoms there and put it on. I returned to the bed and Katie smiled when she saw my cock wearing its condom, saying, “You really got me off with your mouth, George. I hope your cock is even half as good.

Determined to prove that it was at least that good, I got on the bed between Katie’s legs and opened her pussy lips with the fingers of one hand. My other hand guided my cock into the wet hole that was waiting for it so hospitably. Katie sighed happily as the tip entered her, and sighed even more happily as the next few inches of my cock penetrated her pussy.

Because Katie was wet from the juices I had left in her pussy and also from some fresh ones, my cock could slide in easily so I leaned forward and supported my weight on my hands and knees. With two more gentle but firm strokes, my cock was imbedded all the way in Katie’s pussy, and I lay down on top of her, sliding my arms under hers, supporting my upper body on my forearms.

Reflexively, her arms and legs tried to wrap around me but the ropes prevented this. Katie smiled and I kissed her lips, pushing my tongue into her mouth where it met hers. As our tongues wrestled with each other, I slowly drew my cock most of the way out of Katie, and then thrust it all the way back into her pussy. Her mouth pulled loose from mine; she leaned her head back and sighed ecstatically.

She sighed again as I drew my cock out and plunged it back in again, and this time she thrust her pussy back to meet me, moving as well as she could, tied as tightly as she was. As I stroked my cock in and out of her pussy, sometimes I kissed Katie’s beautiful mouth, relishing the lack of tobacco stench. Between kisses, Katie whispered to me how good my cock felt and she strained her bonds to fuck back to meet every stroke.

Although her movements were limited, Katie was far from being passive, and she moved as much as she could under me. At one point, she asked me to stay stationary while she fucked her pussy up to envelop my cock and back to release it. The strokes weren’t as deep but it was a unique feeling, Katie’s talented pussy stroking me, with her clit rubbing against the top of my cock.

After a few minutes of that motion, Katie changed her strokes again, rocking on her ass from side to side, and I timed it so I plunged my cock into her to get maximum penetration with good contact with her clit. Katie moaned with pleasure as my cock caressed her entire love hole and massaged her adorable love button. After a long period of mutual pleasure she whispered to me, “That feels really good, George. I’m getting ready to cum.”

I could feel my own climax building and I had felt it for some time so I moved up farther on her body. From this slightly changed position, I was fucking more down into Katie’s wet love hole and I could feel her clit scraping against my cock with every thrust, both in and out. I increased the speed of my strokes, and the squirming of her entire body became more pronounced. “Yes!” she said. “Yes! I’m ready to cum.”

Katie’s thigh muscles strained against the ropes every time she thrust her pussy up to meet my cock as I drove it into her. Her arm and shoulder muscles strained as her body attempted to thrash around on the bed, only to be held tightly. Oh, God, I’m cumming. I’m cumming!” she cried out, and her arms and legs strained mightily to squeeze me, but to no avail because the ropes continued to hold her in place.

They did not hold her ass though, which rocked and bounced under me and she thrust her pussy up at me as I continued plunging my cock in and out of Katie’s pussy. “Oh! Oh! Oh!” she trilled as she climaxed, her back arching again and all her limbs giving one last, futile jerk at the ropes. I had done a good job tying them; the ropes had held, just as Katie and I had both wanted them to. With a few more strokes, I grunted and ejaculated into my condom.

We lay happily together, both satisfied with the day’s love-making. “You know, George, a month ago I would have wanted a cigarette, especially after cumming so great like that. I feel something like one now so don’t untie me until the feeling passes, okay? Whoever said that sex is better when you aren’t smoking really knew what they were talking about.”

I fully agreed with Katie and a long, deep kiss on her mouth said it better than any words. “Well, I teased you and I squeezed you and I hope I pleased you,” I told her.

Katie just laughed and her only answer was to kiss my mouth again.

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I would really appreciate it if you express your opinion, by leaving a public comment, emailing to me or, at least, voting. I am always open to suggestions and write better if I know what people think of my stories. I always answer any comments or feedback that include a name.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers