I Tie Up Vivian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I did anything else, I pushed the vibrator a little farther into her ass and turned it to the next higher level, which was still the second lowest. Vivian moaned loudly with the pleasure, and her pussy kept humping and producing the juices that I love so much. "George, my ass is really loving what that thing is doing and my pussy is really loving what you are doing. Keep that vibrator going and keep eating my pussy", was what she said, as her ass bounced on the bed and her upper body thrashed around as much as the tight ropes would allow. Since I had no intention of turning off the vibrator or taking it out of her ass or not eating her pussy, I did exactly what she said.

The juices were flowing from Vivian's pussy so I had another delicious snack and started licking the other outer pussy lip, starting at the upper end again. This time, I gently licked the clit hood as I passed by, and was rewarded by more moaning from Vivian, and more fresh juices in her pussy, which was already humping about as strongly as the ropes would allow. After I licked the pussy lip down to the end, I pushed another two inches of vibrator into Vivian's ass. Half of its eight inch length was now imbedded in her ass and it was running at the second lowest of its five speeds. Vivian told me again how much she was enjoying what the vibrator was doing for her ass and what my mouth was doing for her pussy, but it wasn't necessary for her to tell me. Her moaning, which was starting to turn to whimpering and the fresh juices in her pussy told me as much as her words could. Besides that, she was fucking her pussy so hard into my face that she was actually straining the ropes that held her ankles to the bed. After sucking the fresh juices out of her pussy, I started probing my tongue under her precious love hole, squeezing juice out and onto my tongue.

Before I started licking under Vivian's inner pussy lips, I pushed in another two inches of vibrator and turned the speed up another notch so she now had six inches of vibrator in her ass, operating at mid-speed. Vivian loved what it did for her and she told me how much she loved it, and how much she wanted me to keep it running in her ass. She also told me how much she loved the way I was eating her pussy and how much she wanted me to continue doing that. My mouth was busy just then or I would have told Vivian how much I loved eating her pussy and how I had no intention of stopping what I was doing.

What my mouth was busy doing just then was licking under Vivian's inner pussy lips, a very sensitive area. My tongue slowly probed under one lip, then pushed its way as far in as it would go, then slowly licked up toward Vivian's clit. After probing and licking on one side of her adorable love hole, I moved my tongue to the other side for the same pleasurable activity. She seemed to be getting closer to cumming so I turned the vibrator up one more notch so there were now six inches of toy in Vivian's ass, vibrating at next to the maximum speed.

Vivian's beautiful, pink love hole was pumping out the delicious juices and I was devouring them as quickly as I could, and loving their taste and their aroma. As her pussy fucked up into my face, she put a strain on the ropes that securely held her ankles. Vivian's upper body was thrashing about on the bed, restrained only by the ropes tied securely to her wrists. Most of the noises she was making were whimpers, with a few moans, and the rest of what she was saying were pleas with me to keep pleasuring her ass and her pussy. Since I had no intention of not continuing to pleasure her ass and pussy, I could disregard her pleas, and I did so, while concentrating on thrusting my tongue into her beautiful wet love hole.

Both the taste and the texture were a delight to my tongue, and I massaged the top of Vivian's delightful love hole with my tongue. This indirectly massaged the underside of her clit, and resulted in a spurt of fresh juices bathing my tongue and in Vivian trying to fuck my face even harder, and failing because of the ropes tied tightly to her ankles. Now I could hear her telling me she wanted to cum, and begging me to suck her clit, in addition to her praises for what the vibrator felt like. I agreed that it was time for Vivian to cum so I pushed the vibrator the rest of the way into her ass so all eight inches were vibrating inside her, still at next to maximum speed, and started probing between her pink love hole and her clit.

I made only a few probes with my tongue and then I moved higher and gently thrust my tongue under Vivian's clit hood and caressed the adorable love button that was hiding there. The little button was so charming that I massaged it a few times with my tongue, then covered it with my mouth. As my lips formed a seal, I sucked on Vivian's clit while my tongue caressed its engorged and top. While I was at this last stage, I turned the vibrator to its top setting so the entire eight inch toy was vibrating at top speed in her ass. For about two minutes, the entire length of the vibrator operated at top speed in Vivian's ass while I sucked on her clit and caressed her clit with my tongue, and then she uttered the first coherent words I had heard from her for several minutes.

"Yes! Yes! I'm cumming. I'm cunming", were the words. Vivian's arms and legs strained mightily at the bonds that held her, but to no avail. The knots were really tight. Her pussy fucked as vigorously as it could into my face, and her hips swiveled under my face. For as long as Vivian continued cumming, I kept my mouth fastened on her precious love button, and my tongue caressed the little charmer, and one hand held the entire eight inches of vibrator, running at top speed, in Vivian's ass. She continued cumming until her hips spasmed one last time, and her back arched. After climaxing, Vivian lay serenely on her back, no longer straining at her ropes, no longer thrashing about on the bed and no longer moaning or whimpering. I removed my mouth from her clit and feasted on Vivian's fresh cum juices, then turned off the vibrator which suddenly seemed unusually loud. Carefully turning it to avoid any possible injuries, I removed the toy from Vivian's ass where it had given so much pleasure, and watched the liquefied jelly run out.

Vivian was lying on the bed, totally naked except for her black socks, and still tied tightly to the bed and blindfolded. The peaceful and happy smile on her face was good to see. "That was great, George. I really cum bigtime", were her words. I bent over and kissed her pretty, happy face.

"Well, so long, Vivian", I told her, and opened and closed the door while staying inside. She just laughed because she knew I wouldn't go off and leave her like this and she was right, of course. After about a minute, I walked over to the bed, removed the blindfold and started untying the ropes.

12