I Travel from Mexico to Las Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan's crying continued unabated and she sputtered out "Monica had me sucking cocks all day long down there and I couldn't take it anymore. Then, when I wouldn't make love to her she hired someone else to lick her pussy. I had no choice but to leave. I was miserable."

Holding her, her naked body against mine, caused me to grow.

Susan's sobbing continued for a few more minutes then ran its course, with the usual sniffling of the nose.

Susan got out of the bed, went into the bathroom and blew her nose.

She wasn't looking at me when she said "You must not think very much of me right now."

I looked over at her nude body and became even more aroused.

I didn't answer that but I did say, "Come back to bed Susan."

She climbed into the bed and snuggled up to me.

This time she very pointedly shifted around, her red pubic hair caressing my unit in a very nice way.

Mister Pleasure Stick, as Catherine called it, grew rapidly.

She reached down to stroke me.

Susan lifted her head to kiss me.

She was always a great kisser.

Our tongues said hello after a long absence.

My hands went from her back to ass, and I squeezed.

I was hard and Susan could feel my erection bumping into her flat belly and red bush.

Susan's hard nipples and firm breasts were crushed into my chest.

When our lips parted she said to me "I am so sorry Jack. I let you down. I am sorry I caused you and Catherine trouble. Let me make it up to you. I want to suck you and swallow your cum. May I Master?"

I smiled and kissed her again and nodded, indicating my approval for Susan to suck me.

She smiled then pulled off the covers, exposing me and she moved over between my thighs, her large breasts hanging down and swaying.

Without preamble Susan leaned down and pulled my cock into her mouth.

No tentative licks, no exam for loose stray pubic hair.

As her mouth closed over my cock, I groaned, so loud I am sure Catherine and Kayla heard me in the living room.

I didn't care.

Her tongue started to work on my cock as she sucked me hands free, bobbing, her tongue doing its magic.

Her hands were on the tops of my thighs.

All I could feel was her pleasuring me.

It felt awesome, incredible, amazing, especially the high quality work that her tongue was doing.

I ran my hands through her hair, telling her "Good girl, you remembered that I like you to suck and swallow with no hands."

While Susan sucked I said to her "The sight of you rubbing that cream into your beautiful breasts while you were in the pool made me hard and watching Kayla rub your almost nude body almost made me cum in my shorts."

With that Susan took me deep into her mouth, the tip of my cock reaching her throat.

Her lips closed around the base of my cock.

I groaned again. Louder.

"Good girl" I said to her "Keep sucking. I love it."

Susan moved her hands and pushed my legs apart; she wanted to massage my balls as she sucked.

My sack was tight and while I would have preferred her to give me a nice tongue bath, I didn't insist.

I didn't last long once her manicured nails started teasing my balls.

Susan knew how to pleasure me.

I came with a groan, holding Susan's head to my crotch, forcing her to swallow each drop of my hot, salty essence.

To her credit, she not only swallowed, she held my cock so that it was just inside her throat, which only enhanced my pleasure when I shot stream after stream into the tight hole.

I was surprised at the size of the load I deposited into her.

I was also surprised that despite coming into Catherine less than an hour before, I shot my load so quickly.

Susan knelt between my legs and cleaned me with her tongue.

She did a great job. From my asshole to the tip of my penis.

Between her first blowjob in May and now, Susan had learned how to give great head.

I silently thanked Monica for that.

After I finished with Susan, Catherine took both girls into the second bedroom and had them, still nude, lay on either side of her.

Then she called out to me, "Honey, come in here please. I have something I need for you to do."

I walked into the room to find Susan and Kayla lying on either side of Catherine, each sucking on a nipple. Susan was on her right and Kayla was on Catherine's left.

The two of them were taking turns caressing Catherine's torso and pussy.

Catherine's legs were spread wide and her pussy was glistening thanks to the girls.

"Jack, honey, I love it when you nurse me and I wanted to know what it would be like to have both my titties sucked at the same time while my pussy was being licked. Can you please help me get something checked off of my Bucket List?"

With that Catherine spread her tanned and toned thighs even wider and looked up at me with her beautiful eyes and said, "Pretty please Jack?"

With nothing more than a smile on my face, I found myself climbing onto the big bed and pleasing my lover orally while her princesses suckled and teased her aroused nipples.

I took over the pussy pleasing and the girls moved their hands to lightly massage and tease the rest of Catherine's torso, including her breasts, tummy. And that space between her belly button and her clit I called her womb.

Catherine was very worked up despite her recent orgasm and my tongue did its magic as she bucked against my tongue and came very quickly.

Kayla and I switched places so that Kayla would be licking Catherine.

I knew Kayla was not only experienced pussy eater she loved bringing women to screaming orgasms.

Watching her do her magic with Eva got me rock hard time after time that first night I was with the two of them.

Susan was able to get Catherine to kiss her from time to time but Catherine loved having her nipples sucked more.

Catherine came again as the result of the unyielding effort of Kayla's long tongue and after Catherine recovered, she told Susan "It's your turn honey, and don't disappoint me or that whip Kayla brought will be used on your ass."

Susan out did herself, using not just her tongue but her lips and fingers to coax Catherine's pussy to a new level of arousal.

It took time, and Catherine was in no hurry.

Susan had every incentive to make this third orgasm of the session the best.

Susan licked or kissed every inch of Catherine's crotch, over and over, teasing her with her mouth and tenderly and gingerly using her manicured nails to heighten the sense of touch.

Several times Catherine got close to coming, especially when Kayla and I used our teeth on Catherine's large nipples.

Our teething caused Catherine to groan, and at one point Susan had her index finger on Catherine's g spot and Susan's tongue was sandpapering Catherine's large hard clit.

When Catherine started humping, Susan backed off with the finger and tongue and retreated to soft kisses of Catherine's inner thighs and easy licks of her fully spread wet lower lips, staying away from Catherine's love button.

Susan did this two times and each time Catherine got close to coming, exceedingly close, and I rather enjoyed watching Catherine humping the air. It sort of served her right for treating Susan the way she did.

You know; karma.

The third time Catherine got close she pushed Kayla and my head away from her chest and grabbed Susan by the hair and pulled on it, forcing Susan to look up at her Mistress.

"You .. will ... eat ... me ... now ..." Catherine huffed and Susan lowered her head and in just a few seconds, Catherine gushed a huge flood, soaking Susan's face while she let out a huge cry of pleasure and relief, her hips humping Susan's face in absolute joy.

As my lover came down from her high, she said to Kayla, "Honey please help Susan out."

As we kissed, Catherine was being pleasured by the two ladies and Catherine was glowing in her after orgasm bliss.

Catherine said to me "Jack, can you please just fuck me?"

Kayla and Susan left the room and we made out like teenagers.

Catherine was really worked up and horny as can be, despite the fact that she had cum four times since coming back to the suite.

In no time I was hard again and Catherine climbed on top of me, smiling as she slid onto my very engorged cock.

We enjoyed ourselves and I am sure that Catherine's groans could be heard out of the bedroom.

I finished in her pussy taking her doggy style while my middle finger was lodged inside of Catherine's still virgin rosebud.

Susan told me later that despite Catherine's instructions, she and Kayla got so worked up hearing us fucking that they rubbed each other out on the sofa in the living room before they quickly showered and left to do some gambling and have dinner.

It was still early when we got back from dinner and we were greeted at the door by Kayla, still naked, only this time with a red bow tie around her neck.

She kissed Catherine on the cheek and me too, then took my hand and walked me into the bedroom where she said "My assignment tonight Jack is to assist you and I want to start by getting you undressed."

Meanwhile, with that bemused smile on her face, Catherine went into the second bedroom and closed the door behind her.

I hadn't seen or heard from Susan.

Kayla was really excited and getting undressed by a nude hottie got me excited.

I don't mind saying I grabbed some T&A during all of this and Kayla just laughed and let me fondle, rub and pat.

We kissed a few times and she rubbed my prick through my clothing.

By the time she peeled off my briefs I was hard.

Kayla kissed me and thanked me for being part of her life, then took me by the hand again and we went to the second bedroom.

Kayla knocked on the door and Catherine said "Kayla, please bring Jack in."

She opened the door and I found myself seeing Catherine nude on her back, sitting against the headboard and an almost nude Susan, on her knees with her legs spread with her head between Catherine's thighs, eating her pussy.

The only clothing Susan had on, if you could call it that, was a huge white bow.

"Happy Birthday Jack!" said Catherine. "You're going to love your gift. Susan, honey, tell Jack what you're giving him for his birthday."

Susan lifted her head; her mouth now wet from Catherine's pussy, looked over her shoulder at me standing behind her and said "Happy Birthday Master, you're getting my virgin ass tonight."

Kayla stood off to the side and said "Open your present please Master."

I was speechless but I knew I had a shit eating grin on my face because Catherine was smiling at me and she said "We wanted to give you something very special honey. I know you'll love it."

Then she placed her hand on the side of Susan's face and said to her "Keep licking princess, you know the way I like it." Then she groaned as Susan continued her efforts.

I slowly unwrapped the ribbon and removed the bow to find myself facing two extrusions facing me.

Kayla, being oh so helpful, cooed to me "The dildo in Susan's pussy was Catherine's idea to make sure you didn't stick your cock in the wrong hole Master. Susan has had a series of plugs in her ass all day to prepare for you."

I was still smiling that stupid grin and looked at Susan's fantastic ass when Catherine groaned and I looked up at her and saw her watching me with those "I'm getting my pussy licked" eyes and then she mouthed "Take Her Ass" to me.

As I reached to pull the plug out of Susan's ass, Kayla reached over to my softening cock and applied Astroglide, which turned the situation around in just a few strokes. I was quickly hard as a rock.

I looked at Kayla and asked her if she was going to apply the lube to Susan and she whispered to me "Catherine said she's had enough lube today Master. She wants you to really enjoy yourself tonight."

I grabbed the bottom of the butt plug and pulled it out, slowly, and in response, Susan moaned in relief.

As the tip of the dildo moved past the entrance that dusky smell of shit floated up and her rosebud was open in front of me.

Not a gaping hole, but big enough so I knew where the target was.

I couldn't miss, I just had to aim and push.

Kayla, ever helpful, grabbed Susan's cheeks and spread them for me.

I grabbed my dick with my right hand and moved to enter the rapidly closing hole.

Kayla looked down and said to no one in particular "Jack is HUGE. OH MY GOD HE'S SO BIG!"

Catherine smiled and Susan whimpered, knowing that she was going to be speared by a large cock seeking pleasure in a virgin tight hole.

Catherine stroked the side of Susan's face to soothe her.

Susan flinched when my tip touched her rosebud and Kayla playfully spanked her cheek and said "Stay still Susan, you're going to love it."

As I pushed in, firmly, there was some resistance but not what I expected.

I was thinking that Susan was so uptight and nervous that she would be clenching her sphincter to deny me entrance but she didn't.

Her head lying on the inside of Catherine's right thigh, Susan looked up at me and said "Take my ass Master, please."

I looked down at her and she smiled and I pushed.

I pushed hard and I slid in about three inches and Susan grimaced and then Catherine said to her "Honey, breath through it, you can do that for me."

I stood behind one of the finest female asses on the planet, lodged in her tight hole, and I rubbed her lower back as I started pushing in, about an inch at a time, never retreating, never pulling out.

Susan didn't say a word, but I heard a few moans and groans as I pushed.

It took a few minutes before I was buried as deep as I could go.

My balls were rubbing Susan's hairy pussy and my hands were gripping her hips, making sure she wasn't going to wiggle out of her impalement.

I could feel some moisture on my balls - Susan's pussy was getting wet.

Catherine was still calming Susan and whispering to her "Breathe honey, just breathe."

Kayla had moved around behind me, her breasts crushed against my bare back.

Her nipples were very hard.

I liked the feeling of Kayla's tits on my back.

Kayla's hands started to roam and rub my belly and lower and she pushed closer to me, which forced me to go even deeper into Susan, causing Susan to back at me with a grimace.

Susan had shed no tears and at this point, I was lodged deep but it was time to start fucking.

I said to Kayla, "Please play with Susan's pussy now."

Kayla removed her hands from around my waist and went to the side of the bed.

She looked at Catherine for permission to use her tongue on Susan and Catherine said "Just use your fingers Kayla. For now."

Susan whimpered in protest but Catherine said "Good things come to good girls who wait Susan. Like a tongue on your pussy."

Catherine reached out and started playing with Susan's rock hard nipples, which only served to torment her more.

I pulled out of Susan's ass, slowly, causing her to moan in relief, until the only thing left inside of her was my tip.

I told Kayla, "Wet your fingers and start rubbing Susan now."

Then I pushed in, this time harder and faster, until I heard Susan groan.

And that is how I fucked Susan's ass, big strokes, fast strokes, hard strokes, deep strokes.

I didn't pussyfoot around, I banged the shit out of her ass, no pun intended.

After just a couple of strokes, the pleasurable feelings got Susan up on all fours, the better to accept me.

She started fucking me back, pushing her great ass so that our movements were in sync.

Kayla had her fingers all over Susan's wet pussy and Catherine was twisting Susan's nipples with her fingers.

The combination of three people working on Susan's most sensitive parts soon created the desired effect for the young lady; she came like she had never came before.

It was some part pleasure and probably more part pain, but she took my cock like a trooper and came all over Kayla's fast moving fingers, lifting her head to moan out her pleasure as her entire body shook and she gushed onto the sheets.

The top part of Susan's body collapsed on the bed; her head landing again between Catherine's thighs.

Susan's ass, however, kept fucking, kept pushing at me as her orgasm died down.

I still had my hands on her hips, and was still slowly fucking her ass.

I hadn't cum yet.

I kept pumping, slowly but consistently and said to Kayla, "I don't know how you're going to do it, but I want your tongue on Susan's pussy."

Catherine, who had been rubbing Susan's back, looked up at me sharply and I just nodded, telling her without words that Susan deserved some tongue.

Catherine nodded and smiled at me and stopped twisting Susan's nipples and started to rub them, to soothe them. Then Catherine started rubbing both of Susan's breasts, her fingers teasing the large nipples.

Kayla was pretty inventive and somehow got her tongue where I wanted it to be and Susan, despite just having cum, responded by once again getting up on all fours and started responding to my constant pounding, which was picking up steam.

I pulled out all the way out of Susan and then slammed into her winking hole.

I did this again, and again and again, penetrating the still tight ring and ramming my cock as deep as it could go in the smelly dark tight hole.

Susan responded, fucking me back, really getting into it.

Catherine got out of bed and came around by my side to see the action up front.

She's never seen a dick see sawing into an ass before and she was amazed at how Susan took it and also how I was able to fit it in.

Catherine wrinkled her nose at the odor and I looked at her and said "I'm the only one who has to deal with it. Sometimes sex is smelly."

She laughed and we kissed, all the while I continued to ramp up my pounding.

Pulling all the way out and slamming into the waiting hole.

I had been at it for awhile and Susan's ass was loosening up; not quite like her pussy but enough to I knew I wasn't hurting her.

Kayla appeared to be having a field day licking Susan and before I knew what was happening Susan and Kayla were 69ing one another while I drilled Susan's ass.

About every second or third stroke I could feel Kayla's long wet tongue lick my sack.

It felt good so I pushed as deep as I could into Susan, causing her to lift her head and groan and while I stood stable and steady, Kayla lifted her head and with her tongue massaged my balls.

Her hands went up to my thighs and pulled me in close so she could do an even better job licking. My this girl was very talented.

Catherine went around behind me and slowly pushed my thighs apart so she could kneel down behind me and start to lick my starfish and play with my balls.

Having your cock buried in a virgin ass is one thing and frankly, it is an incredible feeling.

That grip of tightness is fucking amazing.

But here I was, being pleasured by three women at one time.

Could it get any better?

Yes, it could, and it did. Thanks to Catherine.

Catherine told me to pull out of Susan and for Kayla to suck me.

I pulled out of Susan's ass, and Kayla reached up and pulled my cock into her waiting warm wet mouth.

Kayla was fully aware of where my cock had been but that didn't stop her from going to town on my penis.

Those lips and tongue and mouth felt great and I was impressed at Kayla's efforts to take me deep into her throat.

Meanwhile, Catherine, still kneeling behind me, was licking my starfish and then she reached under me and started to gently, oh so gently, massage my tight ball sack. She knew how to use those manicured nails on me.

Susan was on all fours patiently waiting for me to stick my cock into her now winking hole. Her body was covered with a light sheen of sweat.

Catherine asked me "Jack, do you still want to come in Susan's ass?" to which I replied, "Yes, I do."