I Wanna Be Degraded Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks," I said, and turned around shuffling over to the elevator, noticing the strange (but not totally unpleasant) sensations offered by the buttplug that was locked into my hole. The elevator arrived, a housekeeper of some sort pulling a cart off before I could get on. It took some self-control not to instinctively shy away. I just pretended everything was normal. The elevator ride was strangely tranquil, and by the time it reached my floor, I was suddenly exhausted, as if the prospect of safety shooed the adrenaline and everything out of my system.

My new key card let me into my room. I set the plastic bag with my clothes on a chair and nearly staggered into the bathroom. Although I was so tired, all I could think of was how good it would be to be cleaned by the blast of a hotel shower. I cranked it up and the water was quickly steaming. I stepped in and let it pulverize my body for a couple minutes. Then instinct took over and without thinking, I went through my morning shower routine, washing my hair and body, again surprising myself when my hand ran over my crotch and felt the unfamiliar presence there. I sighed, turned off the shower and dried myself with a soft, fluffy hotel towel.

My phone was nearly dead, so I plugged it in and set it on the nightstand beside the bed. I set my alarm, noting that I'd have to be up for my conference in just a few hours. I closed my eyes, and instantly fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.