I Wanna Be Your Handyman Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, it's not right to kiss and tell, just like it isn't right to NOT kiss and still tell! By the way, you are a real good kisser as well. What the fuck's wrong with my dad?"

"Watch your language young man. As far as your dad, I guess he just has his priorities mixed up!"

"He's stupid! If I were him I'd be home and you and I would be.......oops, sorry mom! I think I'll just let that thought die right there!" Mom just looked at me as she nibbled her lower lip, but when I turned away from her I could have sworn her eyes dropped to my crotch. She certainly felt good while I held her during our kiss! Damn!

*********

School resumed, along with my handyman work and life returned to 'normal'. The first two days back at school Jessica just gave me hugs and light pecks on my cheek and the rest of the girls ALL seemed to know about my special tool judging by the looks of lust I kept getting. After third period of the third day back Jess caught me outside the girls' restroom and shoved me inside while two other girls stood watch outside. Before I could say anything she tore my pants down as she gasped, "I need to suck your cock NOW! I am SO horny and you know how I can cum just from getting you to blow your load into my mouth! Don't hold back as we don't have that much time!"

That entire statement was broken up into small sections as she kept sucking my cock hard before saying a few words and then inhaling me once again. We were in the first stall and she was in the way of closing it but we were alone so I figured it didn't matter. There was a commotion outside the door and then Miss Buxely -- a sixty-four year old spinster -- barged in shouting "Just what is going on in here?!? OH my goodness! Stop that right now you...you.............you hussy!"

Jess turned slightly towards her with just my tip inside her mouth and then pushed forwards slowly until my entire cock was inside her wonderful mouth! "OH MY LORD!" the old lady groaned before she fell over with her hand pressing her school issued panic button necklace just before she fainted.

Both of us knew that emergency help would be on us in seconds so Jess cried out "SHIT!" and pulled my pants and boxers up. She was stuffing my cock into them when four security people rushed through the door. Then we were marched through the halls to the principal's office.

It turned out that Mr. Bellard was at a conference so we were then moved over to the Assistant Principal's office. Moments later we were pushed through the door and confronted by the A.P., Mrs. Carmichael. Her name plate on her desk said her first name was Nichole and all I knew about her was she was in her mid thirty's and not nearly the hard ass that Miss Buxely and Mr. Bellard are.

"Wait here," she said as if we had a choice and stepped out the door for a moment. "Okay, this may take a while," she was telling her secretary, "so hold all my calls and postpone my next three appointments."

She stepped back into her office and then shut and locked her door. After looking at each of us a few times she said, "What in the world is wrong with you two! You are two of our best students and have NEVER gotten in trouble before. And now I hear about the two of you doing........well I just can't say it!"

Jess and I sat there silently as Mrs. Carmichael glared at us both. Finally she looked at Jess and said, "Just what were you THINKING young lady?"

"I was thinking I wished Matt's incredible cock was fucking my pussy instead of just my mouth!" I groaned softly while the A.P. gasped loudly and fell back onto her chair. Jess went on unfazed "I really love sucking him off but it's the BEST when he fucks me so good!"

"My god, have you no shame!" Shocked eyes moved to me and she went on, "Just what do you have to say about this...this...what she said?"

Those last three words completely changed my answer as I looked right into those shocked eyes and replied, "Well, even though Jess gives incredible head, I agree that I would have rather been fucking the living shit out of her sweet pussy!"

Mrs. Carmichael flopped way back on her chair, nearly lying down, as she once again gasped in shock. I was amused when I saw her nipples harden through her blouse and brassier! Jess must have seen it too as she suddenly said, "Maybe you don't really now what we were doing. I think I should SHOW you!" Nobody spoke as she slipped off of her chair and knelt between my legs as her deft fingers once again undid my pants before quickly stripping me from the waist down.

I was only about half hard but the moment my shaft came into view I heard a very loud, "Oh my god.......he's fucking HUGE!"

Jess took me into her hands and smiled at Mrs. Carmichael before saying "You haven't seen anything yet, just wait a moment!" Then she dove onto me greedily taking my soft shaft entirely into her oral cavity and into her throat. It was obvious that her throat was massaging me like crazy and after about thirty seconds Jess looked up at me and winked, then she s-l-o-w-l-y pulled off of me while my fully hard cock came into view for the first time.

"MY GOD!" the A.P. gasped. "How...how can you get THAT into your throat? That is impossible...oh my GOD!" Jess shocked her by once more pushing down onto me all the way, grinding her face into my groin and then sticking her tongue out and licking my balls! More gasps came from our audience of one as Jess then began pulling all the way back until barely one quarter inch of my dick was inside her lips before she would reverse and take me fully within her again.

She pulled off of me with a very loud POP as her suction had really increased, then she looked at the still gasping A.P. and said, "Do you want to try? It is really incredible!"

"What?" Mrs. Carmichael gasped. "I can't do that! I'm m-married and he's your guy!" In spite of her words lust was written all over her face and Jess saw it too.

"Oh good grief, don't let that stop you! I sure don't mind sharing my man here," Jess said as her hand aimed my cock at the other woman. "If you don't you will never forgive yourself," Jess stopped to swallow my cock to my base before sensuously pulling back off of me, "He tastes so good and feels divine in my mouth! And when he shoots his stuff it is simply the BEST in the world!" Mrs. Carmichael groaned loudly and I looked to see her hand rubbing one of her tits while the nipple for the other one seemed about ready to burst it was so big.

"Come here and I'll help you do it," Jess said as she really pushed the envelope. I nearly shit when a groan escaped Mrs. Carmichael's lips as she slid off of her chair and crawled to where Jess knelt before me. Jess leaned my shaft towards her and our A. P. lightly gripped my hard cock with one small hand.

Figuring now was NOT a good time to call her 'Mrs. Carmichael' I said, "Go ahead Nichole, I don't bite," as I smiled softly at her.

"Oh god your cock is so big...I...I don't think I can..."

"Just give it a try! Honest I was scared of it the first time I sucked on him! Now I just love it so much!" Having said that Jess gave her a light push on the back of her head and quivering lips got closer and closer to my bulbous head.

And then it happened...her lips surrounded me and she eased forwards about two inches making me groan while Nichole went "Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm, ohmmmmmmmmm!" before she swirled her tongue around me twice and then pulled back about a foot, her eyes locked onto my shaft. "Oh my god, you are right, Matt you taste so good!" Her mouth devoured me then and soon I was pressing tightly against her throat's entrance. Each time that happened she pulled back just as her gag reflex kicked in. Soon she had it measured just how deep she could go safely, her lips mouth and tongue driving me wild.

After about four minutes Nichole pulled off of me and pointed my cock at Jess saying, "Your turn." Jess went at me hungrily, showing me more cum fever than I had seen in her since the second time we were together. My balls were resting on Jessica's chin when Nichole asked, "Would you show me how you do that? It looks impossible yet you ARE doing it, and I can tell Matt loves it!"

So Jess began showing Nichole how to deep throat my cock much the same way her own mother had taught her that very first day. After about ten minutes Nicole looked up at me while her nose was pressed tight to my abdomen and her chin held my balls firmly planted on them. "Oh my god, Nichole, that feels SO GOOD! Oh god yes, don't stop!"

With that little bit of encouragement she began giving me the blow job of the century! Holy shit; once she got started she showed what an incredible learner she was. "OHHH FUUU-U-U-U-U-UCK THAT FEELS SO DAMN GOOD!" I gasped loudly as her head twisted left and right and her tongue swirled everywhere on me as she held me fully within her slender throat.

I looked over at Jess and once more nearly shit when I saw she was completely naked! She very softly said, "Do it, fill her mouth with your cum," as her hands started working on disrobing the engrossed mother of two before me. Nicole was putty in her hands as it took less than two minutes for Jess to have her equally naked before me.

I leaned forwards a bit and grabbed both of her tits giving them each hard squeezes. I guessed them to be about a 34B but her nipples were super proud as they stood out nearly an inch and were rock hard spikes. Nichole moaned around my shaft and that was enough to make my balls rumble in readiness. She must have sensed it because she pulled back until my tip was pressed against the back of her mouth while her tongue slithered madly along my underside.

I let loose with one of the most powerful blasts of cum ever and its force knocked her face back and off of me as cum flew into the air. Her face was plastered with one good stream but the rest settled in her hair and some landed on her ass behind her! Nichole swallowed and growled out loud, "OH FUCK! GIVE IT TO ME!" before she grasped my cock and swallowed it nearly all the way. Her throat massaged my shaft pulling rope after rope out of me. Finally she pulled back until only three inches remained inside her mouth where her tongue slurped and flicked at my tip relentlessly.

When my third blast of cum went into her mouth like this her body shook violently before me and her eyes looked absolutely huge as she sucked onto me voraciously. Each of us was moaning and groaning as she worked my shaft like a pro as she tried to fully drain my balls of their prize, something she had already accomplished!

Nichole sucked onto me HARD and pulled off of me slowly while her tongue attacked my shaft hungrily until I slipped from her sexy mouth. The instant I slipped out she hugged her face to my shaft trapped against my abdomen while she gasped out, "Oh my god, I came so HARD when you were filling my mouth with your cum! Oh god that has NEVER happened to me! Oh my god I love your cock!" Then she was bathing it with endless kisses from one end to the other and all around it.

"Matt honey, I think Nichole wants to fuck you, don't you Nichole?" No answer came as she had swallowed my shaft fully down her throat once more and was really going at me with powerful full length strokes. Her eyes would lock onto mine and then switch to my shaft in front of her before moving to Jessica beside her and then back to me. They made that circuit three times before she let me slip from her mouth as she simply rose up and straddled my hips. She aimed my tip at her super wet opening and then slipped slowly down onto me.

"Oh my god!" she gasped loudly. Then even louder still she cried out "Oh my god it's so big (I am pretty thick)! I'm being ripped apart! Oh god! OH GOD FUCK ME, FUCK ME MATT!" Her lips clamped onto mine silencing her cries as I started thrusting up into her as she fucked her pussy onto me aggressively. After about three minutes I held her hips still as I began my rapid fire jack hammer moves up into her sensitive pussy. "O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OH FU-U-U-U-U-CK ME-E-E-E-E I'M-M-M-M-M-M-M CU-U-U-M-M-M-I-N-G-G-G!" she screamed at the top of her lungs while her body shook as if she was the paint can in the shaker at the ACE hardware store!

Her climax crashed down onto her just as her body crashed down onto me, every fiber of her being shaking sporadically as she held me tightly. I figured I might just as well really push the envelope so after giving her a few moments to recover I lifted her with me as I stood then walked to her desk where her hand swept down pushing everything off of it. "Fuck me," she growled as I lay her on her back with my cock still fully within her.

As I straightened up I said, "My god you are really beautiful! Oh shit Nichole you are fucking gorgeous!" My hands roamed all over her body as I enjoyed the soft feel of her skin under my finger tips. My touch elicited moans and groans from her over and over as she looked up at me with lust coating her face.

Nichole began rocking her hips on her desk as she fucked her pussy with my cock. "Thanks for thinking like that, but I want you to fuck me! Come on Matt, FUCK ME! Fuck me and make me cum again!" I was once again surprised that she would be so loud since the doors and walls aren't what one would call 'sound proof'. More than likely they would be called either 'paper thin' or 'amplifiers' as I had often heard voices from behind those same doors......calm and controlled voices. These were ear piercing near screams of unabated passion! Oh well, I hear it pays to advertise!

My hips began slowly moving in and out, sometimes with short strokes of about two inches or so, this time deep and then just barely inside of her. Then I would switch to long full length thrusts that made her eyes bulge and her lips quiver. It didn't matter if they were real slow as I pushed in and crushed her clit before moving slowly back out, or if I was like a saber saw on high speed, she loved every second of our fucking.

Nichole's legs had been flopping in the air behind me so I grabbed her by the ankles and spread them wide and then forced them back till they were well behind her head as my cock really started pounding into her. She loved this position as she quickly cried out. "Oh my god, fuck me hard like this! Holy fuck just like that.....oh god.....you're going to make me CUM!" Her volume surprised me when she grew even louder with, "OH GOD....OH FUCK...OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING ON YOUR COCK AGAIN! YES...YES...YES...YES, YES, YES, YES, OH FUCK ME GOD! YESSSSSSSS GAWDDDD I'MMMMMMM CUUMMIINNGGG!"

I didn't know about the two women in the room but I for certain heard the commotion outside the door, the shocked gasps and moans of unseen excitement as well as words I couldn't distinguish. All I knew for dead certain was there were more than one person outside the door listening to every sound coming from inside this room. Oh yeah, and that they were hearing plenty.

My balls were nearly there again and I just kept slamming my shaft hard and deep into her while Nichole put her hands on her inner thighs as she helped to hold her legs as wide and as far back as they would go. I felt my ball sack jump and she must have as well because even before my first blast Nichole cried out, "Oh god yes fuck me, give it to me! GIVE ME YOUR CUM! THAT'S IT, CUM IN ME! Oh my god I'm cumming on your fucking cock again! Fuuuuuuuuuuck me I'mmmm CUMMMMMMINGGGGG!"

Her hands jerked from her thighs to her tits where she pinched both nipples as her hands stretched and twisted them violently, then after one single mighty scream her cries dropped down to low mumblings and moanings. After I knew she was finished cumming I pulled her feet back down and wrapped them around my hips once more, then lifted her up in front of me and looked around the room, nearly shitting when I saw that Jessica had gotten dressed and was sitting there all prim and proper.

I blew Jess a kiss and then softly asked Nichole, "How solid is that door?"

"It's pretty solid, kids have slammed into it and it never gives a bit. Why?"

"Oh I was just curious you sexy woman you!" Then my hands started lifting her body up and then pulling her down onto me and soon she was rising towards another climax. I figured our unseen audience was right on the other side of the door with their ears really close to it. With that idea in mind I really worked her pussy until she was groaning in the first moans of her impending orgasm. "Hold on tight," I told her.

My hands were pressing her hips tight against me crushing her clit against me when I crashed us into the door loudly pounding my cock into her as I viciously yelled, "CUM FOR ME BITCH! CUM ON MY COCK AGAIN LIKE THE CUM SLUT YOU ARE!"

Almost as if on cue her arms tightened around me she screamed, "FUCK ME MATT! Fuck me and MAKE ME CUM! Oh god I need to cum again on your cock!" Her pussy tightened like a vise around me and she screamed very loudly, "SHIT MOTHERFUCKER I'M CUMMING AGAIN!" Her legs and arms were forcing her body up and down my cock as she tightened around me so tightly that it was nearly impossible to move inside of her but move I did thanks to her actions.

This woman was incredible as she ripped another load of jizm from my balls as I painted her pussy walls once again. Her head flung backwards HARD with a very loud smack sound as she cried out, "God yes cum inside of me you fucking STUD! FUCK ME! CUM IN ME! Fuck me and give me all your cum! Oh my god I'm CUMMING with you again! OH FUCKKKKKKKKK!" Then she silenced herself with her lips welded to mine as her tongue searched everywhere in my mouth. I thought I heard heavy breathing outside the door but who the fuck cared about that side of the door?

We stayed like that for several minutes, her back tight against the wall, my cock buried to the hilt within her sexy body as we both gasped and reached for more air to breathe. Vaguely I noticed more strange sounds from outside the door but didn't really care. Finally she very softly said into my neck, "My god, I can't believe that I did this...that you gave me the fucking of my life! Oh my god, you are one incredible man and I'm going to miss not doing this with you again!"

"We can again if you want to."

"NO!" she replied in a soft yet sharp way. "I'm married and it's not right for my husband for me to do this. Besides, you are a student and I'm an administrator at your school." She looked into my eyes then smiled at the sounds from outside the door as she said, "Sounds like somebody is having fun out there! I guarantee it wasn't as good as what I just got! Thank you for that! You made me cum so damned good, better that I ever have!"

I straightened up and started to move to the couch but Nichole said, "Would you please set me back down on my desk? That way I can lie back and hold your cum inside of me for a long, long time." So I did as she asked and after she lay back I eased my softening cock from her filled to the brim pussy. "Come around here so I can clean you off!" I did and oh boy did she ever! She wouldn't let me go until I was blasting my jizm down her throat once again! Holy shit did she learn that fast!

Finally she moaned and allowed me to slip from her lips with a soft POP sound. I found my clothes and dressed silently. Jess stood up and moved to my side as I finished. Both of us looked at Nichole lying on her desk top with her hand in her pussy holding my copious loads of cum inside of her.

"Um, Nichole, is it okay if we just go back to class now?" I asked her gently.

"Oh fuck it, why don't you two just call it a day and go finish what started all of this. Don't worry; I'll make it an excused absence on your records. Jess, thank you for sharing your man with me! I can't understand why you would do that but I am soooo glad that you did!"

We let ourselves out the door forgetting to relock it before closing it. The scene outside her door was simply beyond belief. I scanned the scene and counted no less than five couples fucking wildly and one threesome in which the girl was getting fucked royally from both ends. We stepped over them making certain to lock the outer door as we left. Just before I closed the door I saw that one of the men from the threesome had stepped into Nichole's office as she groaned, "Oh god Philip, what are you doing...oh god yes fuck me! Fuck me hard..." Lucky Philip was the whimpiest guy in the entire school but from what I saw he was hung pretty well. Most likely he had just gotten his first blowjob and was now fucking his first pussy!