I Want It Bad, Real Bad

Story Info
Linda has sex on the dance floor.
4.8k words
4.13
254.6k
48
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,350 Followers

So you don't think I am a slut right? Well let me tell you what I did Last night and then you can judge for yourself. First of all you need to understand the relationship that I have with my husband. You see he married me because I was the biggest Whore that he had ever known, (so he told me.) He knew that I love fucking men and the bigger their cocks are, the easier it is for them to get me to spread my legs and let them fuck me. Now I married my husband because I do love him and because he loves me just the way I am. He not only gives me the freedom to go out and have my fun with anyone that I want. He enjoys it I think almost as much as I do. (So he says) So I can have sex any time, any place, and any time that I want with his blessing, He is a very loving husband.

Normally Monday-Thursday I don't go out of the house cock hunting. Even though I get a lot of calls from men, I normally keep those days for us. That leaves Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights. We have this little thing that we do on Friday evenings and weekends. If I am not at home when my husband gets in, he knows that I am out on the prowl looking for a man to fill up my little kitty. He knows that I will always be home by 10 at the latest and the man or men will be gone by 1 AM. Sometimes he will even come to the nightclub and watch me work them (the men.) We always go to "Don Jose" When he does he just comes in, sits and watch me pick up a man (when I am really horny a few of them.)

Our bedroom is wired for camera and sound. That way we can record everything that I do with them so my husband and I can later watch and have our own fun. Now after telling you all that let me tell you what I did last night. I called my husband and told him I was heading out early to the club and he could either come and watch or go to a movie. Sometimes he will just go to a porno theater and after that go to the bookstore and watch the peepshows. I am pretty sure he gets a blow-job there, but then he is allowed all the fun he wants too you know, hey fair is fair.

I walked into the nightclub that I love to pick up men in so much. It is almost always filled with horny single men just out from work. I moved and sat at the bar by myself as I always do. I was wearing a sheer black blouse with the buttons undone and tied across my chest; no bra and my beautiful tits clearly are showing. My large erect nipples are jutting out like pointed darts for everyone to stare at. I am proud of them, I was wearing one of my short, tight black skirts that barely cover my sheer black nylons and garter belt. I did not wear panties (I never do) and with my 4" black spiked heels I look hot! With my hair and all my makeup I look very sexy and seductive.

It tells the men in the club exactly why I am there. I look like a slut, and I act like a slut. I know how to advertise myself; after all I have had many years to practice. With my hard nipples pushing through and my long sexy legs I attract a lot of attention. Now I love to tease the men in there I get a wonderful thrill knowing they can see what I am and how much they desire me. So I turn to look at the dance floor on the bar stool, and as I do I start out by slowly crossing and uncrossing my long slim legs to give them a glimpse of my bald sexy, wet cunt.

With every crossing I am telling them just how nasty of a slut I am. I am telling them that I am looking for cock and that is why I was there. I was saying all this with my body language, I was shouting it out loud that I wanted to be fucked tonight, I wanted to be fucked real badly. (I made that very clear)

Many men approach me to dance; I would dance then go back and sit down. I would not dance twice with any man. Now some men just wanted to sit next to me at the bar and talk. Some evenings I am not picky what so ever however last night I was. I wanted a man with a large cock and so far no one seemed to show me anything to really interest me. I just hadn't seen him yet. The way I felt, I wanted more than just a cock tonight. I wanted a man that had a log between his legs. I felt like I wanted to real bad, I wanted a man that was bold enough and big I wanted to look in his eyes and see that he can fuck me like I deserve to be fucked and has that massive cock that I long and craved for.

I saw a man approached me with an air of confidence and aggressiveness that tells me that he will fuck me like I need and crave it. I look at his crotch and I see a huge bulge telling me he had the package that I was looking for and that I wanted tonight. I decide right then and there that I'll surrender my hot little wet cunt to his big cock. I invite him to sit down next to me at the bar. We made small talk, as we talked he looked into my eyes and began to run his hands up and down my legs touching me ever so lightly He did not start on the outside as most men did. He went straight for the inside. Each time I would laugh coyly and gently push his hands away. He always comes back because he knew the game that I have to play. Each time I let him get a little bit higher before I would push them away again. Each time he would coyly start over making his hands travel higher up my legs.

I didn't play this game long; as I didn't want to by the third try I stop resisting. I was on fire and I wanted his fingers touching me. I open my legs so he could explore my naked cunt and finger my very wet slit as well as rub my clit. With my top now untied I bent forward to expose more of my luscious tits to him. When I did He massaged them slowly with his one hand. He moved to kiss me and he kissed me deeply. I love the exquisite touch of his hands on me. I am so turned on and hot I don't care who sees us in fact knowing that strange men some of which I had fucked before where watching made my heat stronger (if that was possible.) The men around us are staring at us as I glance around past his neck. I see a lot of them with their own big bulges in their pants. Seeing this only adds to my desire between my legs. The stranger broke the kiss and asked me to dance.

I loosely tie my top and he moved to the very dark dance floor with his hands on my ass. As we slow dance, he takes control of my body. He thrust his large (I hope 10") rock hard prick against my pussy and he rubbed his hands on the back of my ass pulling me tight against him. I grind my hips back into him and I attempted to dry fuck his cock on the dance floor as I had done so many times before with so many different men. I want to simulate it and make him so hard that he hurts with desire or that he gets off in his pants.

I fantasize what it will feel like to be filled by its thickness and length. He says in my ear to stroke him, I put my hand down between our tight bodies and without hesitation wrap my hand around his shaft. The same way I did last weekend here on the dance floor with so many different men. I ran my fingers along its entire Length and imagine my hot tongue licking the hard cock flesh.

I can't almost wait until he is stuffing all of my holes in my body with it. I feel his left hand move down the front of my body between us, I felt his hand lift the front of my skirt up, and then slowly he slid his fingers up and down my exposed cunt. I felt myself boiling between my legs I knew my pussy was sopping wet and his fingers slid back and fourth with out any friction at all to hinder him. It's more than I can take and I begin to climax on the dance floor. To stifle my moans of pleasure I bury my head against his neck and grabbed hold of it with my mouth. With my eyes open I look straight into my husband's eyes as he sat there watching me. Everyone in the club could see and hear us having sex on the dance floor. Knowing this excites me even more. I closed my eyes and moaned out my climax as the song ended.

The timing was perfect, we started to walk back to the bar when I told him I had to use the little girls room or I would go insane. He moved to the bar and I walked to the ladies room. I was so hot I knew I had to masturbate or I would get arrested again for indecency in public. I walked in the ladies room and before the door closed I saw a figure come in behind me, I turned and saw it was Tommy, or Billy (Oh hell I don't remember his name) he was one of the men that I screwed last Saturday out in the parking lot. He closed the door. I smiled and we both knew what was needed. He came to me as I moved to him. We kissed as I unzipped his pants. I grabbed hold of his big black rock hard cock. Once I had it out I knelt down and got it nice and wet sucking it and licking. I stood and turned around bending over the sink and vanity.

I reached behind myself and held him as he came to me. I guided his cock to my wanting hole and I moaned as he filled me. I began to climax the minute he began to fill me. He was as turned on as I was because it did not take him long before he slammed hard into me and held me as I felt his cock flexing inside of me. He moaned and I screamed with ecstasy. We did not stay like that for long; he pulled out and asked me if I was going to take the man at the bar home or not. I told him I was and he said "how about tomorrow?" I said I'll be here, maybe we could do this again tomorrow." I had told him how I loved to get screwed in the little girls room, so he was happy to do it for me.

We kissed and I followed him out the door as another woman was walking in. she gave me the dirtiest look, (I loved it.) As I walked back to the bar I looked at my husband and I think he knew what I had just did in the ladies room, he smiled and gave me a thumbs up. I got back to my seat and sat down. When I did my new friend placed his legs between mine so he can see and play with my pussy more easily. My skirt rode up even higher and I was sure everyone in seeing distance all had a good view of my steamy hot wet cunt now dripping with sperm.

I felt his fingers touch me and he seemed to love the wetness of my cunt. I don't know if he realized it was another man's sperm or just my own wetness. He asked as he fingered me wantonly "did it work or do you need the real thing?" The more people watching me get fingered fucked like this, the more exciting it was, and it made the pleasure even stronger. The fact that he was fingering my cum filled pussy made everything so much nastier and the nastier it was the more I loved it.

I said, "It only worked for a moment I need the real thing." I said that as I squeezed his huge hard cock through his pants. I love being a hot sexy slut like that I loved letting a stranger know that I was nothing more than a hot cunt wanting his big cock to fuck me. Now top that off doing all of that with people watching, well I get off on being the center of attention for all of those horny men in there.

I knew they as well as my own husband were watching this stranger finger-fuck me at the bar. I held onto his thick, rock hard cock I wanted to take it out of his pants and I wanted to openly stroke it. I did that a month ago and some off duty cop caught me and arrested me. He thought I was a hooker. I wanted to wipe his pre-cum leaking out of his cock head with my index finger. I wanted to lick the pre-cum off of my finger with my wicked, slutty lips.

I couldn't take it any more I said, "Honey if we are going to do it, lets get out of here and go to my place." He said "lets go now or I'll fucking rape you right here." I smiled and said "honey if we don't go I'll fucking rape you." He paid the tab and as we left hennery the bartender asked, "coming back later Linda?" I said "don't think so, I think I got what I came for right here."

I left with him, as we walk out of the bar area we both heard a lot men cheering him on. Some men thanked us for the show. Others told him he was in for a treat tonight and that I was a great piece of ass. I got in his car and we kissed again. He put his hand between my legs and I opened them as far as the seat would allow. He fingered me to a lovely strong climax as we sat there. The sun had gone down however it was still light out. I don't know if it was his arm or his dick that stopped him. Once he knew that I had climaxed, he started the car, and I gave him directions to the house.

As he drove me to the house he kept his finger/s in me and he slowly finger-fucked my hot slippery cunt all the way there. He kept telling me how he never felt a woman so juicy like I was. I didn't have the heart to tell him it was because I got fucked in the ladies room. As he fingered me I massage my delicious tits and nipples. He kept telling me what a beautiful, hot whore that I was. He ask me to suck him as he drove, he tells me he wants me to swallow all of his cum.

I bent over worked his cock out of his pants (now that was a job) I wrapped my lips around him, I strained to encompass his entire thick shaft. His hands pushed my head down to suck him. I moved faster and faster taking him deeper in my mouth with each push downward. I felt hi touching my gaga point and I took a gulp that took him past it. I felt his fat cock down my throat and felt the pressure of it pushing my throat wider. I timed his strokes with my breathing. I moan as his cock fucks my mouth and throat to let him know just how much I love sucking cock.

I massage his heavy cum filled orange size balls. It felt so good to him that he couldn't hold back any more. I groaned loudly as he fired his load of hot, thick, sticky cum deep into my mouth and throat. I hungrily swallow every tasty glob except for a few drops that fall out onto his balls. I eagerly licked it up and sucked his cock clean. Even though he came I did not want to stop sucking his cock. I kept working it and I felt it coming back to life again. I looked up at him and said like a bitch in heat, "You'll be able to fuck me all night long won't you baby. I love your big, beautiful cock. I want you to fuck me long, deep, and hard, the deeper and harder the better. I want you to fill me with your cum. I want you to make me cum, fill me in every hole. I want your cock deep in my ass till my mind explodes. Tonight I'm going to be the slut you've always dreamed of."

He looked at me, smiled and then took a hand and pushed my head back down to his cock. My blouse was completely open and my skirt is above my waist, it is still light out side so anyone that could look in the moving car would see my beautiful tits and my bare pussy. Anyone driving by us higher than us could openly stare at my hot body and my head bobbing up and down his lap. We drove past many trucks so I knew that he love having others watch us as much as I did.

My jaw finely tired and I had to sit back up and give him directions to my house. We arrived and went inside. We where kissing as we walked up to the front door, he kept his hand between my legs all the way. After fumbling for my key we went inside to the bedroom. I flipped the wall switch that turned on the lights; it also turned on the recorder. We made it to the bed and on the way I managed to undo his belt, and he stepped out of his pants as we moved together to the bed. I managed to drop his shorts and as I fell on the bed on my back, I opened my legs. I guided his stiff big black cock to myself. My head had not quite hit the bed when I felt his cock slipping inside. I felt that wonderful stretching that I love so much. We never stopped kissing. I felt him lunge forward and his cock rammed into me.

God I fucking loved it when it slid in with that first thrust. I wanted to feel it up inside right up against my Cervix. I wanted to feel the head of his cock pushing past the tiny opening of my Cervix. I wanted to feel it going inside of me where no woman can normally take it. The pressure to me is not painful; to me it is pure pleasure. I grabbed his ass and pulled him into me with every thrust he gave me. I was moaning out very loud and when we broke the kiss I told him exactly what I wanted. I told him "Give it to me baby, I want it all, harder, harder, come on baby, fuck me, give me that cock. Deeper, Ohhhhhh fuuuuucckk Ohhhh Ggooooddd I love it, I love it. HARDER, HARDER, NOW, FUUUUUCCCCCKKKK IIIII'MMMM COMIN NOWWWWWWWW"

My body shook hard and I felt his cock pulsing, he was coming, he was deep inside my cervix and he was shoving his cum in me. I locked my legs around his tight ass and I held on to him so he could not pull back and out of me. He did not even try. He kissed me tenderly and began kissing my breast as we laid there half on and half off of the bed. After a long time, I unlocked my ankles and allowed him to pull back and out. When he did I went for his cock. I wanted to taste the juice covering his dick. He moved and laid on his back. I took him in my mouth and made love to his cock for giving me the pleasure I had longed for all day.

I moved around hoping that he would do what my husband loves to do. I inched my groin around up along side of his head. I felt his hands on my hips and he lifted me up and over his face. I knew he wanted to do it almost as badly as I wanted it. I slowly lowered myself down to his mouth all the time he was kissing me on the inside of my thighs. I felt his tong touch my swollen lips and I moaned as I had his cock down my throat. He was beginning to get hard again as I worked it. I felt him go after my juice seeping from my cunt just the way my husband does. I knew that there was plenty of time left and he would be depositing more for my husband later.

We worked on each other like that until I could not take it anymore. My jaw was beginning to get sore again. I pulled up and said, "Ready for my ass, or do you want to take a breather?" He stopped eating and licking me to say. "I'm ready for some ass Bitch." I moved off of him smiled and said "Me too." I moved to lay on my tummy but he said, "No, not that way, I want to look at your face as my cock slides up in your asshole." I turned over and got on my back. He began to finger my asshole with his big fat fingers. Now I love it in my ass as much as in my cunt. I can relax myself very easily. I held onto his cock stroking him as he fingered me. I began pulling him closer to me wanting him to hurry and shove it in.

He adjusted himself and after he spit on his dick I felt the head against my asshole. I stared at him as he slowly slid it inside of me. I could hardly catch my breath as he filled me. He reached down and began working my breast and nipples. I had my legs pulled back and I let out a moan of pleasure as he slid all the way inside. Once inside he began to fuck. They where lovely slow long strokes, It felt like he was filling me and then pulling almost all the way out. God I love it when a man knows how to ass fuck me like that. He said "Like that baby, like that dick in your ass like that?" I kept looking at him and I said "Yes, yes, I fucking love it, fuck me a little faster." I moved my hips to try and make him fuck faster but he kept moving nice and slow.

I began to plead with him. As I reached down and began rubbing my clit and fingering my hole. "Please, please baby, I need it, come on baby, fuck me, come on please I need it." I was really begging him then because I was at the point of tears I needed it so bad. I began bucking against him to try and pick up the speed. My fingers were moving fast in and on my pussy. "Come on baby, fuck me, fuck me, I need it hard and fast, fuck mEEE, FUCK MEE OHHH PLEASE FUCK ME." I was shouting at him and he started to pick up the pace. It wasn't long before I felt my climax beginning. I locked my eyes on his and could hardly catch my breath as he began to fuck me long, deep, and hard. The closer I got the faster he moved. I was building up hard and fast; I knew that the orgasm that I loved so much was coming.

We were bucking together hard I felt his 10 inch cock all the way inside me and the way he was fucking me he had hold of my ankles. Sometimes his cock would come all the way outside my ass and then he would ram it all the way back inside. I loved the way he was making me feel. I loved his big cock and I loved the way he was fucking me. This man knew how to fuck a woman like me. I had four fingers of one hand deep inside my pussy, my other hand was working my clit so hard, and fast I felt myself reach the crest of life itself. My mind began to spin, I could not breath, I felt my cunt grasping my fingers while my ass flexed and tried to hold him inside my ass. My whole body was in pure rapture as I came. I swear I felt like I was outside my own body looking down on us both watching myself come. All the time I came he never slowed his pace, he looked at me as he pumped in and out. I began my slow ride back down to earth.

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,350 Followers
12