I want to be a Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,541 Followers

I took her free hand and closed it over my erection. Then I leaned towards her.

"What are you doing?" she demanded, seeming confused.

"Me? Nothing. You're the one in control. I'm just waiting for you to decide what you're going to do."

I almost laughed when I saw the realisation dawn on her and that would have been a big mistake. She suddenly found herself holding her lips apart and gripping my cock which was not quite touching her. If she moved my cock just a little she would be the one doing it, not me.

All she had to do was snatch her hands away, but she didn't do it. I could see she was breathing heavily and I could feel the grip on my cock tighten somewhat. Then she said a rude word and positioned me between her fingers, pressing me against her sensitive parts, leaving me readily placed to surge forward. So I did.

Barbara gasped but she also pushed firmly up towards me and I was able to confirm her virginity and, moments later, the loss of her virginity.

I kept up a firm pressure, driving in while feeling Barbara doing the same thing, pushing up to take me. He passage was hot and slick and, while tight, I moved down it easily, if a little slowly, needing to give her time to adjust to me. She made a little groaning sound as I thrust home but it sounded more like relief to me that anything else.

There I was, my groin pressed firmly against hers, my cock buried full length inside her, watching her face. She was looking back at me and I was quite sure that the look that she gave me was one of smug satisfaction. Colour me suspicious but I couldn't help wondering if she'd planned this. Not that I was complaining, mind you.

I held still for a few endless moments, my hands caressing her breasts. I could feel her starting to twist about under me, wanting something more. Being one of nature's gentlemen I thought it only proper to give her what she wanted. I started moving in her.

Little strokes at first, feeling her moving with me, being a bit tentative, but becoming more certain as her arousal grew and the excitement started burgeoning deep inside her. It wasn't long before I fucking her quite lustily, driving in hard and fast and having her reciprocate with eager little cries.

"Wrap your legs around me," I suggested and she did so with no hesitation, legs coming up high and circling my waist, using them to help pull me even deeper to cries of approval and encouragement from her. Not that I needed the encouragement. I was already giving her everything I had just as fast as I could.

For someone who was just a beginner Barbara was showing remarkable talent. She also knew what she liked and it appeared that what she liked was my cock in her, deep. She was clinging to me like a limpet, arms and legs wrapped around me as our bodies banged together. If this hadn't been her first time I'd probably have pulled out and started experimenting with different positions to see how she'd react. Instead I merely deferred the thought for later consideration.

I have to admit that Barbara was getting louder the longer we were together. She wasn't screaming but she certainly was noisy. I started to worry what would happen if someone came home and heard us. I'd never hear the end of it. Still, that wasn't a consideration that made me lose my stroke. It would be a nuisance if it happened but stopping what I was doing would be a major catastrophe. I just did my best to go in harder.

One thing about having a noisy partner – you can tell when they're reaching the end of their tether. I listened, I heard, and I acted. I did my level best to finish off but she still beat me to the punch. Her noise changed to a genuine scream and her passage closed over me so tightly that she pushed me over the edge as well. Thank you, Barbara, and may we do this again? Soon!

"So," I asked afterwards, "have you changed your mind about having a few nude shots included? If so you'll have to redo your makeup. It appears to have got a bit smeared."

"Um, I'll think about it," she said, bouncing up off the bed. She grabbed her bikini and a bag which I assumed contained her makeup and shot out of the room. I heard the bathroom door close and the shower come on.

Damn it. My imagination promptly painted me a picture of her naked under the shower. I was tempted to join her but thought I'd better give her some room for the time being.

She came back after about fifteen minutes, showered and made-up and wearing her bikini.

"Um, I think I'll leave any nudes go for right now," she said. "Could you get together the best of the photos you have and let me have them? I'll be able to look through them and then decide if I want a few nudes included."

"Ah, if I do decide to have a few nudes done," she said giving me a repressive look, "it might be advisable to have Marie here to act as a chaperone."

"You're quite right," I said agreeably and nodding thoughtfully. "That's probably a very good idea. The sort of good idea that should be considered carefully and kept tucked away until it's really needed. No use using it up too soon."

She gave me an I-am-not-amused look and sorted out the clothes she'd been wearing when she originally arrived. She turned towards the door to go and get changed and seemed to spot the fact that I was amused.

"What?" she demanded.

"Nothing," I said quickly spreading my hands to indicate that I wasn't going to open my mouth and put my big foot in it.

She gave me another look and I could almost see her mind working. She'd just spent time getting changed in front of me. Not once but a number of times. She'd also wound up naked and on the bed with me. To stalk out of the room to get changed elsewhere would have seemed like a defeat to her. She couldn't do it. She changed in front of me, blushing the entire time.

She hastily packed her things back into her suitcase, still blushing slightly.

"If you care to come around tomorrow afternoon I'll have the best of the photos prepared for you," I told her. "You'll be able to go through them and they might help you decide if you do want a nude or two."

"I probably won't" she said repressively.

"You never know. I mean, it'll be the perfect opportunity, what with me being here to help you undress."

"I won't need you to help me prepare for nude photos," she sniped at me.

"The photos wouldn't be the reason I'd be undressing you," I explained.

Ashson
Ashson
8,541 Followers
12