I want To Get Laid

Story Info
Woman visits a friend with seduction in mind.
3.6k words
4.32
55.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers

"I want to get laid," I told Cathy. Cathy is my best friend and I was visiting with her for the weekend. Right now she was looking at me as if I wasn't quite sane.

"OOOKKK," she said slowly. "And you're telling me this because. . .?"

"Because you are going to help me," I said.

Now Cathy was looking as though she was convinced I was mad.

"Why do you need my help? You've turned eighteen. You're free to go and get laid anytime you like. Just let any of the boys around here know and they'll be lining up ready to help you."

"That's part of the problem. I'm eighteen and still a virgin and at times I feel I'm a rabbit with a few dozen wolves in close pursuit. I need to pick someone who can make me an ex-virgin but do it with some style."

"I thought you already had. You seemed remarkably friendly with Peter up until your eighteenth. What happened then? You seemed to break up with him awfully fast."

"Would you believe that his idea of finesse was to send me a text message on my birthday saying 'You're eighteen now. We can spend the night fucking. You'll like it.' I mean, there wasn't even a suggestion that we'd have sex on my birthday before that and then here he was demanding I go to bed with him."

"Suzy, do you think you may have over-reacted? He might have just been teasing you, you know."

"Cathy, dear, he came around, and as soon as we were alone he tried to jump me. He was literally trying to tear my panties off. I fought him off and he got offended. Told me to put out or get out. I pointed out that we were at my house and suggested that he should be the one to get out, and he did."

Cathy laughed and I gave her an evil look.

"It's not really funny. I get the impression at times that men I meet are looking at me and wondering how they can drag me off somewhere private. It's irritating, and what's worse is that I do want to get laid. I just want my first time to be something to remember rather than something I want to forget."

"OK. So I assume that you've come with an evil plan that will get you de-virginated the way you want it to happen?"

"Apart from the fact that there's no such word as de-virginated, yes, I have. Part One is my staying here this weekend."

"Then Part One is a success. What is Part Two and how do I get involved?"

"Part Two is arranging for either Simon to accidentally catch me naked or for me to accidentally catch Simon naked. Then we can let nature take its course. You can help me work out a way to do that."

"Simon? My brother, Simon? You want him to be your first? Eww. That's gross."

"Cathy, look at your brother as a woman, not as a sister. He's a hunk. He's also polite and considerate and a generally nice man. He'd be fantastic as a first time experience. For almost anyone but you, that is."

"So he's a nice, polite, considerate hunk, who just happens to have a steady girlfriend who I am quite sure is getting experiences from him on what is probably a daily basis. Why will he want to jump you? No offence, but he is a nice guy. I don't think he'll cheat on his girlfriend."

"Maybe not, but if we can arrange for him to walk in on me when I'm naked in the bathroom, or if I can walk in on him, things could get interesting."

I giggled as a thought struck me.

"Even if I can't manage to seduce him, I'll have had the fun of flashing myself before an attractive male. If nothing else, it'll make him remember me."

Cathy giggled in reply.

"All right," she said. "Let's see what we can do. He probably wakes up with what the boys call a morning wood, so when he goes to have his shower will be the best time."

We settled down to work out a few details, but I was quite happy about the way things were going. With any sort of luck I was finally going to get laid.

I should have guessed that something would go wrong with my plans. They never seem to work out the way I expect. What happened this time was this. It was getting late and around eleven we decided to go to bed. Cathy said good night and went to her room and I headed off to the guestroom that I use.

Before I could close the door I had an interruption.

"Excuse me, Suzy, but could I see you for a minute before you go to bed?"

It was Andrew, Cathy's dad. A bit of a stickler. He wouldn't dream of being alone in my bedroom with me. What would people think?

"If you could just step into my office for a moment," he said, indicating the door on the other side of the hallway.

Seeing he was officially my host I decided that I'd better see what he wanted. I walked into his 'office', slightly surprised to find it was actually his bedroom.

"I call it my office," he drawled, "as it's the only place I can get any privacy to do a little work. Take a seat."

The only place to sit was the bed, so that's where I sat, hands folded in my lap and a demure look on my face and curiosity inside. What did he want?

Andrew looked at me thoughtfully for a moment. Then he broke the news.

"I have some bad news and some good news for you," he started. "First the bad news. I overheard you discussing your little plan with Cathy this morning and I'm afraid that I just can't allow it to proceed."

What was he talking about, I wondered. What plan. The only thing I'd really discussed with Cathy was. . . Oh my god. I could feel my face turning red.

"It's not that I object to Simon having a chance to get laid but I don't think it's really fair to be putting temptation in his way right now. He is really quite serious about his current girlfriend and he doesn't need you complicating the situation. I'm sure you understand."

I nodded, saying nothing. God I was embarrassed. All I wanted to do right now was get out of the room and hide. Hopefully somewhere that would allow me to avoid Andrew for the next hundred years.

'OK. Now the good news," Andrew continued. "I've been considering your little problem and I've come up with what I think you'll find is a workable solution."

My problem. I would have to guess that he was referring to my problem of wanting to get laid. My face felt hotter than ever. I was probably blushing all the way to my toes. How could he possibly think I'd want to discuss something like that with him? Or any man?

"I decided that, as I'm ruining your plan, it's up to me to make amends."

Colour me puzzled. Make amends how? I was given a clue pretty damn fast. Andrew took a step closer, put his hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me back until I was lying on the bed. Before I could say 'what the hell' he'd transferred his hands to my waist and was tugging my yoga pants down. Now I did say what the hell, or words to that effect.

"What the hell do you think you're doing," I squeaked. And I mean squeaked. The surprise had almost made me lose my voice.

"I'm taking down your tights, or whatever you call them these days," Andrew calmly said.

"They're yoga pants and why are you pulling them down?"

He wasn't mucking around, either. Even while I was asking what the hell I was watching them slide down, leaving my legs bare.

"Because if I'm going to take Simon's place I'll need to undress you, now won't I?"

I'm sure my eyes must have been popping. What the hell did he mean, take Simon's place? Surely he didn't think I was going to let him have sex with me? Then I saw my panties were going the same way as my yoga pants and I realised that he thought just that.

I was so shocked by this stage that all I did was watch as my panties went down and off, leaving me half naked. Half naked and lying on a man's bed. A man who'd just suggested that he was going to have sex with me. I hurriedly sat up, hands in my lap. Protective, this time, rather than demure. I defy anyone to look demure when a man's just peeled off their panties.

I should have stayed lying down. Sitting up just made it easier for Andrew to start pulling my top up. "Arms up", he said and I just mindlessly obeyed, and my top was history.

"Bra" he said, and I found myself reaching back and unhooking it.

Now that I was naked I finally found my voice.

"You can't seriously expect me to sleep with you," I protested.

"Why not," he asked, stripping off his shirt.

I will admit that he was a big man. If he was younger I'd have called him a hunk. He was just as tall as Simon and had added a lot of beef and muscle that Simon was still developing. I could see what Simon would look like in a few years. OK. I'll admit it. Even if he is a bit older, he's still a hunk.

"You're Cathy's father," I pointed out.

"And Simon's her brother. We're equal on that score. Next?"

Now his trousers were coming off and I was trying hard not to look in that direction.

"You're a lot older than I am."

"Which gives me a lot more experience. That's a plus for my side."

"But I've never even considered you in that way," I protested.

"That's OK. It'll be another new experience for you. I can assure you that I've definitely considered you in this way."

I'm not really slow to catch on to things. It was the surprise of having Cathy's father hit on me that left me floundering. That and the fact that he'd known about my little getting laid plan. Now I was realising that Andrew was serious and that if I didn't do or say something pretty quick he'd be laying me on the bed and laying me.

While I was fishing for words to tell him thanks, but no thanks, Andrew took the hand I was holding across my breasts and gave it something else to hold. So much for not looking at him. When you're holding something like that you have to look, even if it's only to make sure that it's not really as big as it feels.

So there I was, naked, holding an erection and staring at it as though I'd never seen one before, and I still hadn't told him to back off. Is it any wonder that he thought I would be compliant?

Andrew pushed me back to lying on the bed again, but this time the rotten sod pressed me back with his hands covering my breasts. Somehow he flicked my legs up onto the bed and he was lying next to me, one hand stroking my breasts and the other cupping my mound and squeezing it. And my hand and eyes were still on his cock, stroking and watching.

So maybe I am slow to catch onto things. With a thumb teasing a nipple, and a finger easing its way between my lips, it finally registered with me that there was no way I was going to tell him to stop. I think I'd accepted what was going to happen when I just lay there watching my yoga pants being peeled off.

That's not to say I wasn't nervous about the whole thing. I had butterflies in my tummy, probably drawn by the heat that was being generated down below. I wasn't completely ignorant about what was happening.

I'd been offered cocks before to admire and hold and I wouldn't have been human if I hadn't touched a couple of them. At the same time, boys tended to be a bit free with their hands, and even though you fight them off you still get touched up a bit.

This was different. A whole new ball game you might say. I was holding a cock that was going to be making a closer acquaintance before too long. It felt hot and hard and silky. At the same time, Andrew was making free of my body and I was letting him, even encouraging him.

Andrew's hand rubbed back and forth over my mound, dragging my soft flesh back and forth and I found myself pushing my mound up against his hand, seeking a firmer contact. I nearly screamed when he reached down and gently bit my breast, sucking hard where he bit and them moving on to suckle my nipple. And he repeated the whole thing on my other breast. I was going to have some bruises there, I just knew it, and didn't care.

I was breathing harder, excitement building up in me. I wanted something more but I wasn't sure what. Well, I guess I was sure, in that I'm pretty certain I was expecting and wanting his cock, but I just didn't know what it was going to do, other than come inside me. Book knowledge is no substitute for actual practice, and it seemed I was about to get that practice.

Andrew started moving my legs wider apart and, extracting his weapon from my hot little hand, he moved between my thighs. He took one of my hands and placed it against my lips, encouraging me to spread them and hold them open. Then he placed my other hand on his erection and leaned slightly towards me.

I swallowed nervously. He actually expected me to guide his erection into me? It was bloody obvious that he did and he just lay there, propped between my thighs, waiting. I felt like jumping of the bed and running away screaming. I thought I was being terribly brave when I tugged on his cock and drew it towards where my lips were parted, waiting for it.

As soon as I had pushed the head of his cock against my open lips I snatched my hands away, waiting to see what happened. My lips closed over the head of his cock and it felt enormous.

If pushed, I might admit to having had a boy put a finger there before this, and Andrew had definitely had a finger or two inside me. (Well inside me.) But nothing had ever felt as large as Andrew's erection as it lay just past my lips. And that was only the start of it. Suddenly it looked incredibly long and fat. I know it couldn't have doubled in size from when I touched it until the point when it started to enter me, but you couldn't prove it by me.

Andrew started to push into me and I found myself lifting my hips to meet him. I was burning with excitement, but for some reason nothing was happening. I was aware of pressure inside me but Andrew wasn't coming any further in. I heard Andrew give a little sigh.

"Bite your hand," he told me.

"Why?"

"Trust me. Just bite your hand."

Suspiciously I pressed my hand up against my teeth. Andrew smiled.

"Sorry about this," he said, and then he gave a really hard push and it felt as though he'd torn a hole in me. I squealed and all that lovely heat and excitement died down as though someone had thrown a bucket of cold water on me. For all of that, I was now aware of Andrew's cock making its way boldly into me.

"I had to break through your hymen," Andrew said softly. "I know it hurt. It happens that way sometimes. But now it's done and things will get better."

Right then I didn't want things to get better. I wanted them to stop so that I could go home and cry, but if they gave lessons in sex education on how to tell a man to stop once he's in you, I missed them.

I just lay there, shivering slightly, all of a sudden scared of what was happening. Andrew's cock felt enormous inside me and it was still coming. He wasn't pushing it in fast, just steadily, but from my point of view it seemed never ending. I could actually see him sinking in and I just didn't believe it would all fit. He was going to hurt me again, I just knew it.

Then it was in, and Andrew was just holding it there while he teased my breasts. I was breathing hard, but the memory of the pain was fading rapidly, while the knowledge that his cock was now inside me was very much at the forefront of my mind. The playing with my breasts felt nice, but it faded into insignificance compared to feeling Andrew inside me. His cock wasn't doing anything yet, but its very presence was almost overwhelming me.

Then I felt him pulling back and I wanted to cry out for him not to move. I didn't want him to take it out yet. I found that he wasn't taking it out. He paused just before coming free and sank back down into me. Then he did it again, moving slowly so I could get used to the movement.

The heat hadn't gone away I found. It had just been lying low for a while, and now Andrew's movements were fanning it back into life. The next time he started pushing back into me I found myself pushing up to meet him. No pain, just a wonderful feeling as his cock smoothly rubbed against me on its journey home.

Now we were moving together, and I was just staring at Andrew, unable to take my eyes off him. He grinned down at me.

"You like?" he murmured and I nodded.

"I like," I murmured back, and his smile got even sunnier.

I may have given the impression that Andrew was moving on me in a slow and gentle fashion. He wasn't. He did start of that way, I'll admit, letting me get used to him, but as I responded he slowly started increasing the tempo.

And increasing the tempo even more. It was easy to stay with him when he was gently leading me up the garden path, and even when he started jogging. Now he seemed to have settled down for a long marathon, and I was working hard to keep up with him.

All sort of feeling were moving through me, things I'd never felt before, but I liked them and wanted more. I was gasping as I bucked underneath Andrew, desperate to match him, hating to think that I couldn't keep up. At the start I was staring at him, caught by his eyes, using his gaze to keep myself anchored in the here and now.

But now Andrew was moving even faster and I was losing it. My eyes closed as my attention turned inward, just feeling what was happening inside me, tuning out all external influences. I bucked under Andrew, almost screaming in my excitement.

Then I was screaming, and Andrew's mouth was covering mine, muffling the sound as everything seemed to just come apart around me. I could feel Andrew flooding me, but that was secondary to the way all my nerves seemed to have released their built-up tension in one tremendous burst that left my lying there, shaken and completely drained.

When I finally got myself together again I found I was lying there snuggled up to Andrew.

"Back with us, I see," he said. "What would you say to a nice warm shower."

As soon as he said that I knew it was exactly what I wanted. Although I felt wonderful, I also felt very sticky. A shower would be perfect. Andrew pulled me to my feet, took me into the en suite and pulled me into the shower with him. It felt awfully grown up to me to be having a shower with a man who had just made love to me and was now washing me down. True. All I had to do was stand there and Andrew soaped me and washed me. I felt well and truly coddled.

I had assumed that I would now go back to my room for the night, but Andrew had other ideas.

"Not a good idea," he told me. "I need you here so that in the morning I can demonstrate that it won't hurt now that I have, I believe the term is, 'popped your cherry'. You were a trifle unlucky and found it painful, so I need to make it up to you."

"And besides," I murmured, "if I'm in your bed, Cathy won't be offering me to Simon as a sacrificial lamb."

"And besides," said Andrew, smiling, "if you're in my bed, Cathy won't be offering you to Simon as a sacrificial lamb. But you were hoping to get laid in the morning. I just feel that as a good host it will be my duty to oblige you."

Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers