I Want You Inside Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I closed my eyes with the realization, it was done. I knew at some level there was still a long way to go, but my cock and balls were gone, not hidden by tight elastic, not tucked anywhere, they were totally gone.

I knew what was supposed to lie beneath the dressings, but at that moment the thought was too out of reach. I felt relief, anxious, guilty, and more excited than I could ever remember. It was done.

I closed my eyes again, hardly believing this was real. Despite everything from the past year, I hadn't completely made the mental leap yet, but with each passing day, I knew the precipice had been not far off.

There were fancy medical terms for what even the doctors called "bottom surgery," now as I ran my hands over my lower body, I realized I had taken the leap into the abyss, and no amount of pain, anxiety, or worry about reaction was going to take the smile off my face.

The months of steady exercise had helped. Cheryl was always commenting on how my hips were fuller, with a pronounced flair and curve whereas before there had just been a nice ass, now Cheryl said I had a sexy ass.

I thought of what else I had endured, the reaction at work was about what I had expected, generally horrible, although a few more liberal coworkers had been supportive. There had been lots of snickering, and offhand hurtful comments, even from some of the senior people; but I had survived. My kids were supportive and full of questions, some of their friends and many of their parents were not supportive, but my girls handled it much better than I did.

There had been several surgeries and lots of therapy, my boob job was the most noticeable, but there had been the laser hair removal, which had taken months. For the shaving of my Adam's apple, Cheryl surprisingly, had recommended a little facial plastic surgery to smooth my features and make my nose a little smaller, all of the operations went off fine.

Still, as word got around and the changes became more noticeable, there were many hate emails and we had to change or remove a lot of our social media sites, as common as this was in Montreal, Texas was not Montreal.

Lying there I still had a lot of things in front of me, constant injections for the rest of my life, my immediate problem of having to learn how to use my rerouted and new plumbing, four-a-day dilations for my new pussy; I almost blushed to myself just even saying that. I laughed at the empty room, thinking this wasn't like going in and having your tonsils out.

I closed my eyes again and must have drifted away again.

The next time I opened my eyes, my nurse was there and said, "Sweetie, you have someone who has been waiting to see you." It wasn't a question; it was a statement and then Cheryl was in the room with me.

I could see the look of concern in her eyes, and so could the nurse, "She's doing okay Cheryl, she will be sore, and she will need lots of care from you, but know that Rebecca is strong."

I was out of the hospital a few days later and we flew back to Austin. The days, weeks, and finally months passed so much quicker than I could have thought possible, all the processes I had known about and several I hadn't had all come and gone in an emotional roller coaster. Cheryl had taken a leave of absence for most of the time, and I had been able as well.

Eventually, the bruises and scars healed, and the doctor in Montreal and all of the others had done an amazing job.

----

It had been Cheryl's idea, a way to celebrate, finally after everything it was behind us. When we boarded the plane in Texas, there had been the usual stares and muffled comments as we held hands through the airport.

Seeing our reflection in an office window, I was struck as had been since returning from Montreal, by how similar Cheryl and I looked. People were met were surprised when we told them we weren't sisters, and more than a few were shocked to find out we were married.

Always aware of the stares and comments, Cheryl had taken to boldly kissing me in public and that day in the airport was no different. Unlike before everything, Cheryl now completely embraced her sexuality and almost was daring people to comment.

I enjoyed the way she felt in my arms, smiled, and told her that I thought her transformation was even greater than mine.

Thanks to Brooke, the answer to her question about me wanting her to become a lesbian was answered by her, once that particular door had been opened there was no going back to the cold and repressed Cheryl she had been. She was full of life, her eyes constantly had a sparkle I could scarcely believe, and she dressed and behaved like a completely different woman now.

My changes had mostly been physical, Cheryl's changes had been dramatically emotional which also had some physical effects, I was proud and more in love with my wife than ever before.

We had a one-night layover in Miami before heading to a small island near Jamaica and we were meeting a friend and her husband for dinner at their hotel. The flight had been late and our plans for a little "our time" before dinner had to wait, although we did make some time by showering together and it was only because we both wanted to see our friend that we managed to keep the shower time to something approaching normal.

For dinner, we wore matching but contrasting black and white dresses, they couldn't be called formal because they were much too short, but they certainly weren't casual. The material was sheer and semi-transparent with a slight flower design that kept us mostly respectable. Neither of us wore anything else except four-inch stiletto heels, matching but contrasting again necklaces, and bracelets on our arms. Except for Cheryl's larger boobs and my shorter hair, we looked almost identical.

Although both in our early forties, we could easily pass for ten years younger, and we were both well past any misgivings about dressing like this in public. After watching people's reactions on the elevator down and as we crossed the lobby into the restaurant I told Cheryl, "Everyone is looking at you sweetie," she laughed as we glided into the restaurant together, holding hands again.

"Feels intoxicating, but I really think they are looking at us."

Any further thoughts were put aside as we recognized our friend and a large man who must have been her husband. They both stood as we stopped at their table, the woman was stunning and maybe the only one who could be compared to Cheryl in my thoughts. The man smiled, he was really big, dwarfing all of us, his name was Chris and while Cheryl had heard about him but never met him, I had met him once before and without ever having been introduced, I knew him very well.

Brooke had to elbow Chris to stop him from staring at me.

"Chris, don't stare, doesn't Rebecca look absolutely stunning honey," Brooke smiled, kissed me full on the lips, and held the kiss for at least a five or six count, then did the same to Cheryl before sitting down. I was conscious of the eyes of everyone in the room on us, but if Brooke or Chris were concerned, they showed no signs of it.

Chris seemed to have recovered himself and smiled comfortably before saying, "Rebecca you certainly have come a long way since that night in Seattle," and then whispered something about a test to Brooke who laughed at the comment.

We talked, catching up on what we had been doing in our time apart, Chris joined the conversation easily and was welcomed into our small threesome by Cheryl and me. We laughed and flirted, and dinner came and went along with several glasses of wine and or champagne. Other people appeared and disappeared, their presence was superficial and only passing notice to us. I didn't realize it was over until all four of us were standing in the quiet elevator, Brooke, Cheryl, and I standing barefoot, each holding our shoes, while a fully shoed Chris looked at us and smiled.

Nobody spoke, but everyone knew. We all smiled the same smile when the elevator stopped at Brooke and Chris's floor, and we all got off together. I held Brooke's hand while Chris held Cheryl's and we walked in silence to their room; the air was filled with tension and anticipation so thick it was tangible.

Just like that night in Seattle, the only light in the room as the door opened was from the lights of the city, like before it was enough. Somehow, as we entered the room and closed the door, Brooke and Cheryl had switched partners. In the semi-darkness, I didn't realize until I noticed Brooke disrobing Cheryl while they kissed. At the same time, I felt Chris was standing in front of me, then he was kissing me.

It was the same forceful kissing that I remembered. He was so much bigger than me, the feel of his rough skin against mine took me back to that night; like then I offered no resistance to his advances, but that did not mean I was just a passive participant.

His hands and fingers seemed to be everywhere as I pushed myself against his body, as our tongues explored each other I could feel the sheer material of my dress sliding off my shoulders and the cool air forming goose bumps and hardening my nipples.

They would never be exactly like Cheryl's, but they were close, and how his hands explored more than made up any difference. I felt him lift me, my dress falling the rest of the way to my ankles, hanging for a moment, and then dropping away. His hands cupped both my cheeks and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

Part of me knew Brooke and Cheryl were not far away, but as Chris touched me, caressed me, kissed me, and held me; he and I were the only two people in my world.

For a moment, Liz's words rang through my thoughts, and I wanted to say, "Chris, I want you inside me," I couldn't form the words, my soft moans and occasional whimpers hopefully communicated what I wanted. I suspect, that not only did Chris know, but based on how he had been looking at me all night, he wanted inside me as well.

As well as I could I had been undoing the buttons on his shirt. Chris was muscular but not overly so, his cologne was the same as last time and I inhaled it deeply as his fingers and thumbs pinched and pulled on my nipples. I let my back arch as my head rolled back, and he physically pinned me against the wall.

He knew he wanted me, but he had been with Brooke long enough to know patience and stamina. I wanted him inside me so badly, he would be my first, he knew it, Brooke knew, and so did Cheryl; pinned against the wall I knew it was going to happen.

Chris seemed to realize at that moment he was still mostly dressed and breaking his kiss, he looked at me the way a tiger looks at its prey and slowly sat me down. My legs were a little wobbly, but I managed to stay on my feet, at least for a moment or two.

Chris slipped out of his shirt, his toned chest and arms caught just enough light to show me how well-defined they were, of course, I already knew that. Without breaking eye contact he slipped both his shoes off and still looking deep into my eyes, he peeled his socks off. Slowly, almost without seeming to move, I slid down onto my knees as he began to unbuckle his belt.

I remembered the first time, tonight was so different, but yet my feelings of excitement and anticipation were the same, this time though I helped Chris, his belt was gone, and I fumbled for a moment with the button and then the zipper. Chris shifted his hips and I pulled on his pants, easily pulling them down over the flair of his ass and down his smooth legs.

Like before, Chris was totally smooth everywhere, his cock and balls looked huge compared to what mine had been and I remembered how he had felt in my mouth that first time. How his circumcised head barely fit into my mouth, the feeling of his heartbeat in the veins of it in my mouth, the warmth, and the taste of his pre cum. All those memories swirled back into my brain as Chris stepped out of his pants while I was on my knees, eyes at waist level.

I licked the tip, tentative, not teasing, then bolder, my tongue covering every square inch of his head, my tongue finding and toying with the small opening. I used my fingers to glide up and down his smooth legs, each fingertip barely touching his skin, but I knew each moment was making his body tingle with electricity the way Liz had once done to me, and how I had hoped so long ago Cheryl would have wanted to try on me, a million years ago.

I shook the past from my present and focused on Chris, I tried to keep eye contact as I moved up and down, back and forth on him, but he kept moaning gently and closing his eyes.

I felt his hands bunching and pulling on my hair, I liked how it made me feel, especially on my knees in front of him, that he was the husband of a close friend and my therapist only added to the excitement. Any guilt was placated by the simple fact his wife and my wife were naked and based on the screams and their own moaning, doing things to satisfy each other's desires that were on the same level as what we were doing, only a few feet from where I was sucking his cock.

How long I had been sucking him, a few minutes, an hour, I didn't notice or care, boldly now and then I moved to the bottom of his shaft and took one of his balls into my mouth, Liz had called it teabagging, I wasn't sure what Chris called it, but he seemed to like it, especially when my fingertips found and touched his little rosebud at the same time.

He repeated, "Fuck Rebecca," over and over again, only it was one syllable, and it was more sounds than words.

His growing excitement only fueled my own and I sucked, licked, kissed, and fingered him harder and faster, I could feel something change, his body movements had been noticeable but now his trembling had turned to shaking and throbbing, he gripped the back of my hair harder, almost pulling my mouth off his cock, almost.

"FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKK," he said, almost like a scream, and his body shuddered, and, in an instant, I could feel his cum hitting the back of my mouth. Tangy, a little salty, hot, and sticky, I felt him coming inside my mouth, coating my lips, tongue, and teeth. He shivered and spasmed and then he seemed like a puppet without strings and collapsed to his knees in front of me and leaned on me for support.

I remembered the first time, the feel of his cum in my mouth, the heat, the taste, how it had spilled and dripped out of my mouth; I savored it again this time and eagerly swallowed all of it.

I held him for several moments, conscious of his heavy breathing, and more than a little proud of myself that my second blowjob had been much improved over my first all those months before. I didn't have long to wait though, for Act 2, Chris seemed to recover his strength quickly, although I did notice his cock was much softer and smaller than only a few minutes before.

Chris swept me up like I was nothing and because Cheryl and Brooke were using the bed, he moved me to the table that their room had, why they had a table, I didn't care, all I knew was that he was putting me gently down on the table and then kissing between my thighs.

On some level, I knew it was impossible for the surgeon to make my pussy feel exactly like a natural one, but, she had done a very good job and based on the sensations when Brooke and Cheryl had previously eaten me had always made me orgasm before. But no matter how good they were, the feel of Chris's stubble on my thighs, his thick fingers on my smooth skin, and the weight of his body pressing down on me all created a different kind of sensuality.

Each was incredible and one wasn't better or worse than the other.

Chris pressed his face hard against me, entirely buried between my thighs, had it not felt so incredible I might have wondered how he managed to breathe, but at that moment, conscious random thoughts were not where my thoughts were. I had always imagined what Liz thought as I ate her and now I had a very good idea, I was like a toy in Chris's hands and body, my mind filled with wild and beautiful colors, and my repurposed nerve endings replicated what I had always imagined and my fingernails dug deep into Chris's skin, my body flexed and moved as if possessed.

Words, and sounds, escaped from my throat as Chris used every part of his body to ignite my senses, his fingers and hands were everywhere, and his tongue and lips were talented and drove me to the edge of my sanity with pleasure. Each time Chris brought me to the edge of an abyss, each time just before plunging into its depths he pulled me back; over and over again. I heard myself begging him to let me cum, begging him to let me fall.

It wasn't until I could hardly stand it anymore that he finally let me plunge, I felt my body explode, my world of colors flared, once, twice, and then the colors went white, then a blackness descended over me and all colors, sights, feeling, and sound turned off.

---

The blackness seemed to last forever.

I could feel a tongue, I was confused, two tongues, and something else, something much bigger than a tongue. Moments before I had heard a "snap," like a lid being closed.

I opened my eyes but could see nothing only complete darkness. I was not alone.

Then someone giggled.

I felt warm, I could detect the scent of a woman, no two women, Brooke and Cheryl I imagined. Women in heat, that wonderful fragrance, and the scent of a man. Those tongues were moving, exploring, licking, and I felt pressure, pressure between my legs. I could feel the soft, slippery warmth of something rubbing me, smaller than before, fingers maybe, and then nothing for several moments before that pressure returned.

In the darkness, I could feel those two sets of soft lips kissing, caressing, touching every inch of my body from just above my waist to the base of my neck. My back arched and a low moaning sound filled the space, only later did I realize it was my voice.

I could feel myself being stretched, both Brooke and Cheryl had used strap-ons on me many times, but this was the first, male cock, to push into me. I could feel everything, the rounded tip, the veins, and I swear I could feel the pulse of his heart, I inhaled deeply, and I flexed and pushed my hips up to meet his.

"Slowly," a female voice said just as I sensed and then felt someone lowering themselves onto my face, the sweet scent, a barely deductible fragrance I recognized as Brooke's, and then I tasted her, I didn't even have to think, my tongue knew what she liked, and I pushed my face between her legs.

I felt Chris pushing deeper inside me, withdrawing, pushing in again, Chris took his time, Brooke moaned and Cheryl seemed to be everywhere in the darkness, I felt her lips on my boobs, then I what sounded like Brooke kissing her, all the while Chris slowly fucked me ... with everything going on around me, that simple thought resonated the most strongly, Chris was fucking me, he was inside me.

Time didn't exist; all I know is that all of these incredible feelings were all that I knew. We were like that for a very long time, all in motion, all pleasuring each other, I was in heaven and could have continued forever. Then I felt Brooke stiffen and her body began to tremble, the tremble shifted increasingly to shaking and twisting, and then she moaned the loudest yet.

While Brooke writhed on my face, I felt Chris becoming more rigid, moaning loudly, and then I could feel his hot cum flooding inside me. I knew cumming always felt like there was more cum than there was, but no matter how much there was I savored every drop. I could feel his cock deep inside my body, I could feel the cum inside me, and I laid back with Brooke still sitting on my face and Chris still buried in my pussy, not thinking, just enjoying.

I felt Brooke lifting herself from my face and suddenly a tongue was lapping up her juices and kissing me, tasting Brooke, maybe a little residual cum from Chris; Cheryl was cleaning and kissing me at the same time. At the same time, I felt Chris withdrawing, the feeling, although he was much smaller, was still very erotic.