I Want You to Seduce My Husband Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, I need a rest before the next one," she said, pushing Scott's shoulders back.

Shelly glanced down. She watched as Scott's cock slowly sank inside her. It was coated with a thin, milky substance. Shelly marveled at this discovery. Scott was still hard; he hadn't cum yet. This, then, was her cum. She watched in wonder as the thick wetness dripped around his cock in ever changing patterns as he continued to slowly slide in and out of her pussy.

"Scott," she whispered.

""No rest," he said, not stopping. And for her part, Shelly no longer thought she wanted him to.

"Fuck, that feels so good," she confessed.

Then, as if to deprive her of a second mounting orgasm, Scott pulled himself out of Shelly completely. She groaned at the sudden loss of that hard cock filling her.

"Owww, hey!" She cried out with disappointment.

Scott wasn't listening. He had turned and was walking away. He crossed halfway across the kitchen and then stopped at the large kitchen island. Looking over his shoulder toward Shelly, he patted the marble island countertop.

"No rest, tour isn't over yet," he repeated, smirking. "I believe you were interested in seeing the new kitchen island, yes?"

Now it was Shelly's turn to catch on to their earlier joke about a kitchen tour. She looked down at the wet spot she was leaving on the countertop, made a mental note to clean that up later, then hopped down to the tiled floor.

As she strolled across the kitchen toward her lover, she decided to join him in full nakedness. She undid the knots at each hip, and let her thong fall to the floor. As she reached up behind her neck to untie the bikini top, her perk, fleshy tits jutted forward. Scott groaned in pleasure.

Shelly smiled seductively. She left Maddy's high-heeled shoes on - she liked the height they added. But more than that, she just liked getting fucked while wearing Maddy's "Fuck me hard" pumps!

As she neared Scott, he took her hand and walked her the rest of the way to the island. Shelly was about to hop up on top, but Scott had other ideas.

"It's the same marble as the countertops," Scott said, "but you have to get really close to see the exquisite detail of the grain."

Shelly was a little confused as to what he meant, and why he was bending her at the waist and pushing her head down to see the marble more closely. Then Scotty stepped behind her.

"Oh, I see," Shelly said, catching on. "Oh, yes, this is very lovely marble that your wife selected. It doesn't look cheap. You must love her very much."

"THWAPPPP!" Scott smacked Shelly's ass with the flat of his palm.

"Owww," Shelly cried out loud, arching her back upward. She barely had time to see the big, red welt on her ass before Scott pushed her back down. He then smacked her other ass cheek.

"Unnngh!" Shelly moaned into the sharp, exquisite pain. "God, yesss!"

Scott admired the reflection in the marble of her big tits, as they swayed beautifully back and forth, inches above the stone slab. Her gently-curled blonde hair cascaded midway down her back. She glanced over her shoulder, looking back at him, her sky-blue eyes twinkling with lust.

"Come on Scotty," she purred, sweetly. "Fill me with that big cock again."

Scott took hold of her slim waist, then placed the head of his cock at her pussy. Shelly grabbed the front edges of the island, and held her breath. Then, with one swift thrust, Scott buried himself inside her tight, wet pussy. They both released a deep, satisfying groan.

Shelly couldn't believe how stuffed full of solid dick she was. Her best friend's husband had slammed all of his cock into her in one giant thrust. She closed her eyes, concentrating on the sensation of having every solid inch of him inside her. He was so incredibly hard.

"Have you ever fucked your wife in the kitchen before, Scott?" she purred delightfully.

Scott held Shelly's hips fast while he pulled himself slowly out of her.

"No," he said simply, between tightly-clenched teeth, as he plowed her pussy widely apart and pushed deep to her core.

"OHHHHHH FUUUUUUCCCKKKK!!" Shelly cried, all of her breath coming out as she spoke. They remained in that position for a moment, while Shelly caught her breath.

"Why have I let you be my neighbor for three years without finding a way to fuck you sooner?" Shelly asked breathlessly, smoothing back some strands of hair that had splayed across her cheek after Scotty's last thrust.

"I'm fucking you now Shelly," Scotty said, pulling out of her slowly. "And this big dick will be in you a lot more from now on."

"OHHHH, YESSSS. YES, YES, YES," Shelly hissed, as he stuffed himself back in. He was not tender. He was not gentle. He slammed into Shelly with a slow rhythm of long, powerful strokes.

"OOhhhh fuck! OHHH! Scotty, yes. Fuck me! Unnhhnn, fuck my pussy."

Scott had a firm grip on Shelly's hips, and he was driving his dick into her increasingly faster and faster.

"Ungh, yes! Ohhhh. Fuck me hard, baby! Fuck your wife's BFF hard!! Oh yes so fucking good!"

Shelly's tits were great jiggling mounds of flesh. Scott reached forward and grabbed them with both hands, pulling her back on his dick with reckless abandon.

"OH SHIT, YES! OH, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, SCOTT!"

Shelly couldn't believe how turned on she was by Scott's dick. She'd had plenty of men inside her, but he was different. His big, fleshy rod was a freight train, slamming into her hot, wet hole again and again. She had never felt so full! She gripped the kitchen island tightly while Scott gave her the fucking of her life.

"Damn Shelly, you're so fucking hot," Scott grunted, "I would have cheated on Madeline a lot sooner if I had known what a great fuck you were."

Scott continued to pound her with his cheating dick. Shelly smiled wickedly and lifted herself off the slab. She arched her spine and pushed herself back against Scott's slamming shaft.

"Uhnnff! Fuck, yes," he groaned.

With Shelly elevated now, pushing up from the center island, their tempo changed a bit. It was a slower pace, but a much more forceful fuck. With matching tempo, Shelly and Scott would pull away from each other and then immediately slam back toward each other, as forcefully as they could. And with each slam, their tempo slowly increased. The force of their bodies slamming into each other increased, too. The kitchen soon became filled with their grunts, their moans, and the wet, liquid "Flap, flap, flap, flap" sound of their bodies slamming together.

"Oh, fuck yes!!" Shelly cried, as Scott twisted her taut nipples. "Oh, fuck Scotty, yessss!"

Shelly felt herself being carried away as Scott increased his thrusts. He was driving the air from her lungs, pushing her back down onto the island and pounding her harder and harder.

"Uh, uh, uh, unh unh, ungh, ungh," Shelly's sentences became guttural noises, with each fulfilling thrust of Scott's dick. He was snarling like a beast. Once again, they had both devolved into two intense fucking animals.

Shelly began to groan louder as her orgasm continued to build. Her groans soon mixed with Scott's grunts, which also grew louder. As her orgasm rose, she found her voice.

"Oh fuck, Scotty. Oh, shit. I'm-"

Scott drove his naked rod into her hard, one final slam, then grunted between clenched teeth, "I'm cumming Shelly. Shit, I'm cumming."

Shelly's mind flashed back to the first time she had made Scott cum. She remembered how he had ejaculated on her face in long, thick ropes of jizz. And with that thought, she now felt him filling her with his seed. She could imagine hot, thick stands of spunk jetting from his cock and filling her insides. This set off a chain reaction inside her.

"OH MY HOLY FUCK!" she screamed, as little electrical charges of energy radiated through her whole body. Shelly's orgasm rippled in her, through her, surrounding her, filling her mind, body and soul. Her body convulsed in great, wracking throes of passion. Every part of her shattered, then came back together, then shattered again. When she felt she could not endure the euphoric nirvana of her orgasm a moment longer, her muscles collapsed. Shelly dissolved then, crumpling her full weight onto the island. Scott's upper body collapsing atop hers. They stayed that way until their heart beats were no longer thundering in their ears.

"Holy shit, baby,* she said at last, when their breathing had slowed. They were both glistening in perspiration, and the marble island was slick from their sweat. "That was amazing."

"Ungh," Scott agreed. "Sorry to cut the tour short. I'll have to show you the new kitchen table some other time."

"Hahahaha!" Shelly laughed. Her deep-belly laugh had the undesired effect of squeezing her loins and pushing Scott's shrinking manhood out of her twat. "Oh, oh, oh, don't go."

Shelly tried to grab Scott's arm to hold him in place, but Scott knew he was becoming quickly flaccid. He was mostly already discharged from sloppy, wet hole. There wouldn't be any reentry in that direction until he had a few minutes to recover.

He pulled all the way out, much to Shelly's dismay.

"Unhhhh, I hate that part," she sighed.

She glanced up at the clock. Just past noon. Wonderful! She had at least another five, maybe seven hours with this man. Just then Shelly could feel their mingled cum starting to ooze out of her pussy. Shelly moaned in delight, falling back onto the kitchen island countertop.

"Mmmmmm, I'm having some nice cream pie," she sighed. "Eat your heart out, Maddy."

Scott gave her ass a playful little slap, which stirred her back to the present moment.

"Ok, you're right. We need to move on to the next stage! Wipe down and put your swimsuit back on, stud. Meet me by the pool in ten minutes."

Shelly reached down for her bikini top and the thong that she dropped on the floor earlier. "Time to send some more pics to your overly jealous wife."