I was a Teenage Cock Sucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck, kid. Fuck. Jesus. Suck that dick, man."

It would be months later before I realized what I had done, deep throating a cock, was considered a prized skill. By the time I realized that, I also realized it was a skill I loved having. There is almost nothing I love as much as filling my mouth and throat with a hard cock and inhaling a man's musk.

I pulled back and did it again. I gagged again but it was easier. The third time I swallowed him I didn't gag.

"Fuck me, kid. Goddamn you're good. Stroke my cock."

His cock was slick with my spit. I didn't jerk him; not like I was used to doing with my dry hand. I did as he said and stroked him. My hand glided over his satin-covered steel rod effortlessly. I remember how it felt, the night before, when I was jerking of so hard my balls were bouncing. I wasn't foolish enough to start smacking his nuts but I did start to play with them. They were big, bigger than mine, and heavy.

I remembered how it had felt, popping my cockhead in and out of my mouth, pursing my lips, letting them drag over the rim of the crown. Since the only part of my dick I'd been able to get in my mouth was the head, that had been all I could do. Still, it had felt good. So, I did the same to the guy in front of me. I stopped deep throating him. Instead, I pulled my tight lips over the rim of his crown, took the head back into my mouth and repeated. I did it slowly at first, then faster. I stroked his cock and tugged at his heavy-assed balls while I did it.

"Fuck, kid. I'm gonna blow my load," he gasped.

That was another fact of life I wouldn't understand until later, not everyone wants cum in their mouth. I'd been flabbergasted the first time some one nutted in my mouth and apologized. Why the fuck would I suck their dick if I didn't want their cum? I was lucky losing my mouth cherry to a nice guy. He hadn't been rough, hadn't grabbed at my head, had warned me he was going to cum. A true prince among men.

I had had no idea if I needed to stop and tell him it was okay for him to cum in my mouth but the fact I kept stroking him and playing with the head of his cock must have made it clear.

The first jet hit the back of my throat. I held my head still but I kept stroking him as he filled my mouth. I don't know if he was always a big shooter or simply hadn't cum in a while. I know, I know, most ejaculations are only a teaspoon or so but at the time I would have told you I drank a half-a-cup of his cum. It sure seemed like it filled my mouth. He tasted the same as me but different. I supposed that made sense. We were both guys but different guys. We smelled different, tasted different.

I wanted to hold him in my mouth until he was soft but he stepped back, nodded, tucked his dick away, zipped up and left. I was disappointed but I didn't stop loving him.

I still do.

He was my first.

12