I was a Teenage Sex God Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean... This?" he smiled, clenching his butt so his organ lurched upward inside her pussy.

"Like, duh!"

Lance kegeled his big prick in a playful rhythm. Morgan loved how it twitched inside her body.

"How did you do that?" she asked.

"I flexed my pubococcygeus muscle."

"Huh?" asked Morgan, unversed in his anatomical expertise.

"My PC muscle."

"You mean like 'politically correct'?"

"I'm not sure if you'd call my ten-inch cock PC. It's kind of patriarchal, babe."

"Actually, I think it's kind of hot," she whispered into his ear. "But I want one last thing for my birthday."

"Anything you like, Morgan."

"I want you to come inside of me."

Lance felt his breath quicken with lust. He never did that with a girl before. Fortunately, she was on the pill.

"Are you sure?"

"I just told you what I want."

"That's pretty badass. Let's do it."

Lance began to pump her with solid seven-inch strokes. The cocksman performed slow but powerful thrusts, the kind no girl could resist. Gradually, the teen stud increased the tempo. Her arms locked around his shoulders. Her nails dug into his flesh. Together, they would leap into the abyss holding hands.

The queen-sized bedframe loudly slammed against the wall. The noise startled Morgan. She hadn't really apprehended his brute strength until then. Lance was a fucking beast. She looked into his eyes. His expression came off stone cold. For the first time that night, he focused solely focused on his own pleasure. The bodybuilding beau recklessly pounded away at her in a single-minded quest for release. The gloves had come off. Or, at least, his Magnum XL.

The teen stud's steady loss of restraint turned her on like nothing else. Though Morgan admired Lance's interest in her satisfaction - the master lover had guided the young lady through nearly twenty climaxes that night, his fundamentally savage nature drove her wild. As the most popular girl in high school, Morgan dominated most aspects of her existence. She even had the captain of the football team under her thumb. In matters large and small, the teen princess got her way. But, on very rare and unique occasions, she longed to be owned, to be able to let go, to be controlled by a force greater than herself.

After the handsome stranger propositioned her that night, Morgan had not thought twice about meeting him upstairs. No other guy had the guts to do what Lance just did. Despite his indecency, Morgan knew she would lay and spread for the cocksure cocksman. Perhaps, she had been waiting for a man like him all her life.

"AAAAHHHHHHHH! FFUUUCCKKKK!" Morgan cried out. The scream exploded from her lungs with an intensity that shocked both of them. Their gazes locked. Her eyes blazed with astonished passion, not knowing what caused her outburst. Lance knew. His cock had struck her A-spot dead center. Pressing his advantage, Lance slammed his tool into her again with the exact same angle as before.

The next thrust triggered an orgasm deep from her core. Her pussy clamped down on his monster cock and squirted all over his shaft. Without a condom, Lance could feel everything. The skin-on-skin contact with her vaginal walls drove him wild. Though he barely knew her, they shared a special intimacy neither had experienced before.

Morgan froze up as the lust-crazed manbeast continued to plunge himself into her deepest recesses. Lance shoved his tongue into her mouth with none of the delicacy he demonstrated earlier than night. He growled wolfishly and licked her face like a wild animal marking its territory. She felt his cock start to pulse, buck, and jump inside of her. His shaft inflated, growing even harder and thicker than before. Morgan braced herself. He was about to unload.

An ominous growl sounded deep in his chest. It transformed into a deafening roar. Lance forgot the risks of getting caught. The champion cocksman no longer gave a fuck if the people downstairs heard them or not. "Feel the thunder!" bellowed Lance as he shoved his tool deeper than any man had ever gone before. An instant later, his prick opened fire. The initial blast continued at full force for nearly fifteen seconds before tapering off. Each time he came, Lance usually shot off twenty or thirty wads and that had been his first.

His power felt indescribable to Morgan as he hosed her down with his boiling seed. The blonde lay sobbing against his face, her body roiled by one heart-stopping orgasm after another. Morgan felt the growing weight of his massive load in the pit of her stomach. He came so much and stuffed her so full that he quickly filled her up to the brim.

Lance knew the volume of his loads had increased dramatically in the last month. Years later, a sexologist determined his average output equaled that of forty men. As a result, he barely registered the backwash of sperm that flowed out of Morgan's pussy and onto the sheets.

On the other hand, the stranger's abundant virility blew his companion's mind. Her muscles had gone totally slack as his bionic dick pumped her full of spunk. She had become a pure object of desire for him and it strangely pleased her. Such was the bliss of wanton oblivion. She finally had found a lover worthy of claiming her.

Her vision blurred for a moment as a riptide of orgasmic pleasure commandeered her senses. Morgan tumbled into a dark void. She heard nothing besides her palpitating heart. Morgan's pulse grew unbearably loud, then faded slowly. When she awakened, Lance still lay by her side. His teasing smile had returned.

"Wow," was all she could say.

"Are you going to write a nice review on Yelp," he asked her.

She began to giggle like crazy. LOL! LOL!

Suddenly, they heard footsteps. No one knocked at the door but they sensed activity in the hallway. The music had stopped a long time ago. If anyone had been downstairs, they probably heard a lot of noise coming from her bedroom.

"Fuck," Morgan whispered under her breath. "You might want to skip."

Lance rolled out of bed. No problem. He retrieved his jeans off the floor. He struggled to pull them on. Oops! Small problem. He still had a huge boner. Morgan laughed at his predicament.

"Take your time," she reassured him. "Steve is just hoping for some ex-sex. He knows better than to barge in here."

A quiet knock sounded at the door. Lance had to move fast. He miraculously stuffed his forearm of an erection back into his pants. Lance slipped on his Vans but his T-shirt had gone missing. He looked under the bed. Morgan looked impatient. Never mind. Fuck the T-shirt.

"You better go out this way," whispered Morgan, pointing at an open window. Lance scoped the escape route. No prob. The drop could not have been more than ten feet. Lance turned to Morgan. He closed in for a scorching farewell kiss.

"Anytime. Anywhere," she whispered in his ear.

Lance climbed out the window. He leapt to the ground and hit the ground running. His motorcycle remained where he parked it on the front lawn. He took out his keys and mounted his bike. VROOOOOOOM! He looked back over his shoulder at Morgan's McMansion. Two pairs of eyes peeked out at him from behind the living room curtains. Girls. Cute ones.

Lance couldn't help himself. He flashed a naughty smile in their direction before speeding off. Lance wondered how many seniors would celebrate their 18th birthday with him this semester. The teen stud saw a lot of parties in his future. Lance might not be invited to all of them but the stranger always would arrive bearing gifts.