I was an SSMV240 Mission Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms. Cody, somewhat of a navigation savant, spoke first "I can make that several days if I push the envelope, Captain, but traffic control might put me up on charges when we dock. How much time do you really want?"

Delahunty smiled. "Twelve hours, Ms. Cody. You may make the change as soon as it is laid in. Summon me from my cabin five minutes before we cross the system limit."

"Aye, captain, I can do that with only a minor chewing out!" She knew the captain would have her back.

MAY 2360 UCC

SHUTTLE BAY OF LIGHT CRUISER NOS DEFIANT

EN ROUTE TO NEW OKLAHOMA SYSTEM

Susan suddenly decided that she and I needed to spar for a while in the exercise area, and when I hesitated she offered to start in on me before I got my protective gear on. Since I had two big bouncy testicles and she did not, that would be a significant disadvantage. We headed for the training area, leaving Army and Navy alone. As we left, Susan winked at Navy and he smiled.

Navy cleared his throat nervously, which put Army on alert, since he normally had ice water in his veins in any situation. Then he took one of her hands in his, which made her even more nervous. He began "I feel funny calling you Fusion, since I know that is not your name. So I will call you the most honest name I can: My Love."

Her breath stopped in her chest. He continued "I don't know your real name, but I know who you really are, and I know that I love you." She turned to face him, but before she would speak, he continued. "Will you marry me?"

She was frozen in time. She had not even let herself hope that she would find a marriage and family partner until she had completed her first 20 year term of service in the Army. She had only had sex with two other people before this mission, but she realized that after this trip she would certainly have had vastly more sexual experience than anyone else her age in the service! Yet she knew in her heart that she would never find anyone she trusted and cared for more than Camry, whatever his real name was. "Yes" she said. She had always been pretty decisive!

They both had the same next thought: how long until the 'slaves' would finish sparing?

MAY 2360 UCC

GCHQ -- SPECIAL FORCES UNIFIED COMMAND

CITY OF NEW OKLAHOMA

The Ensign ran a dispatch pad over to Admiral Caddo and saluted. The Admiral was pleased to see that the Defiant had crossed the system limit, but was dismayed at the navigation details. The ship had come out of warp at a normal distance from the system's sun, but then moved on an unusual course and would cross the system limit at a point far from the L4 base. It would take half a day to dock from there!

MAY 2360 UCC

SHUTTLE BAY OF LIGHT CRUISER NOS DEFIANT

EN ROUTE TO NEW OKLAHOMA SYSTEM

Susan was absolutely merciless, going after my every weak point as only she knew them, and pounding me when she got through my defenses. I had to hustle to keep her from really hurting me, and it went on for hours! When she finally relented, we were both exhausted. We headed back for our quarters to shower, and observed Army and Navy entwined together in the same position Susan and I usually slept in. They tended to end up this way every morning, but this was the first time I had seen it midday.

I didn't notice it, but when we got into the shower, Susan pointed out that Army had a new ring on her finger.

I was going to razz them about it, but while I was still drying off, the ship wide intercom sounded off "Attention all hands! We have just crossed the New Oklahoma system limit. The following personnel will report to the Captain's ready room immediately! CWO Anadarko, Chief Medical Officer Atoka, Lieutenant Colonel Jackson, Captain Kiowa, and CWO Tulsa.

The announcement repeated once, and we suddenly realized that we now knew Army and Navy's real names.

MAY 2360 UCC

CAPTAIN"S READY ROOM, LIGHT CRUISER NOS DEFIANT

NEW OKLAHOMA SYSTEM

The marriage ceremony only took a few minutes, and the captain insisted it take place immediately, not even giving the bride and groom time to shower. The Captain asked the medical office if there were any medical prohibitions to the marriage, and he said no, and he went forward quickly. I smiled, Susan and Army (AKA Lieutenant Colonel Jackson) cried, and after a few hugs the captain was all business. He immediately confined both of them to quarters until we docked at L4 (nudge, nudge, wink, wink), and assigned Susan and I to remain on the bridge and observe the approach procedures to L4.

We were strictly supernumeraries on the bridge, but it gave us a chance to observe some of the things Navy (AKA Captain Kiowa) had taught us. Susan noticed it first, and asked the helmsman about the non standard approach vector. Ms. Cody, the navigator, leaned over and whispered something in her ear and they shared a stifled laugh, and then gossiped like two old harridans for the next hour. Ms. Cody would occasionally cut a glance over at me with big eyes.

The captain quizzed me like I was a fresh caught midshipman on bridge procedures, navigation, docking emergencies, and a myriad of questions, obviously to see if I had integrated things from my study units. When we were about two hours from L4 base, the Captain detailed Susan and I to go down to the shuttle bay and assist Captain Kiowa and Lieutenant Colonel Jackson with packing and getting squared away for the transfer.

MAY 2360 UCC

SHUTTLE BAY OF LIGHT CRUISER NOS DEFIANT

APPROACHING NEW OKLAHOMA L4 BASE

When we entered the shuttle bay, both officers jumped up to hug us, still naked and obviously sweaty, steamy and highly fragrant from their recent honeymoon exertions. We said we only had two hours to get all their gear packed and ready. They said that would only take about 5 minutes, since we were lucky to get off of New Philadelphia with our skins still intact, and had no other gear. When they began stripping us, Susan, ever officious, brought up the regulations about fraternization, and Captain Kiowa laughed.

"As the senior officer in naval intelligence aboard this vessel, I am giving you double secret special emergency orders to help me interrogate this suspicious woman, Lieutenant Colonel Jackson. Not only is she an Army puke, but she was foolish enough to agree to marry me, and therefore her judgment is suspect. I have done some preliminary research, and the best way to make her talk is to maximize her sexual excitement and then give her rapid multiple orgasms. Do you understand your orders?"

They asked us if we wanted them to take a shower first, and Susan blushed (which I had never seen before) and said no, she liked the way they smelled right now. Army blushed too! Then Susan said "Well, I guess we all know this drill' and then lay down on the floor right in front of me.

Lieutenant Colonel Jackson immediately swung a leg over and sat on Susan's face. Susan said "Oh honey you are so damn funky, and I like it!" then giggled.

Jackson turned her face toward my cock, and Kiowa kneeled beside her and begin kissing her face.

I looked down at her smiling face and said "By the way, what's you first name, Lieutenant Colonel?"

She laughed deep down in an almost predatory way, wiggled her pussy onto Susan's face, and said "You can call me CQ!"

JUNE 2360 UCC

GCHQ HEADQUARTERS BRIEFING AUDITORIUM

CITY OF NEW OKLAHOMA

The ceremony was understated and completely private. No one would ever know why we got those medals, or even where. We had about five minutes to celebrate, then were assigned to new units for our next mission: Operation Silver Bullet. Susie and I were going back to the place of our decantation, and we were planning to make a major impact! We had about three months of travel time to get all units into position, and some extensive training to do en route. Susie said it might be our duty to find a couple of more candidates for cross training. She is so dedicated!