I Was Bored

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“No, everything is great, Bob. It is just that Jerry told me I had to leave my face this way until you saw me. He insisted you see me like this. He said to tell you that he will be home all night if you have a problem with him,” finished Sue.

I was still confused. There was something going on, but I could not put the pieces together. “Sue, why would Jerry want me to see you all messy? What do you have on your face? Did he put something on you? Why are you smiling so?” I demanded. I did not like being the one left out on an inside joke, or whatever it was.

“You can’t tell, Bob? Look closer. Touch me. Smell me. It will come to you,” she laughed. It was like someone took a sledge hammer and hit me over the head! Suddenly, it was obvious. It was Jerry’s cum all over my wife’s face! It could be nothing else. I just stared at Sue. I never dreamed she could, or would, look like that.

“Do you hate me, Bob? Do you want to go over and hurt Jerry? Will you leave me now?” she asked and suddenly she was almost in tears. Sue was doubting my resolve, my ability to keep my head and my promise. I knew I had to allay her fears. I also knew that I suddenly had an incredible lump in my pants!

“I have never seen you more beautiful, nor loved you any more than at this moment,” I told her. “I can warm this plate up later. Right now you are coming with me.” I grabbed her hand and pulled her toward the bedroom. I never felt like I needed her so badly as I did at that moment. I had to sink my cock into her or I would explode!

“Let me take a shower first!” pleaded Sue. “I am such a mess. Let me get freshened up.” She tried to free her hand, but I would have none of it.

“Not a chance! You are going to get your clothes off and tell me everything will I fuck you senseless.” I was already removing my clothes as fast as I could. I turned and started pawing at hers, causing her to laugh and push my hands away.

“My, aren’t you excited? Allow me to unbutton my blouse. You are in such a state you will rip everything,” she admonished. Quickly, she undressed. Her nipples were hard and red. I thought I saw juices trickling down her thighs. “Do you really want to hear everything?” she teased.

“That is the deal, and don’t ever forget it,” I almost shouted. “Now tell me while I am inside you.” With that I easily slid my throbbing cock into her juicy pussy.

“I was doing some more gardening and Jerry wandered over. I acted very normal and kept busy so he did not see how excited I was. He asked me if I showed you my bruised chest. When I said I had, he asked if you had gotten angry, or if you had fucked me like a wild man. I kept digging and never looked up as I told him you had given me a very good fucking that night. He seemed to mull that over for a few minutes. Then he told me to go inside with him and make some ice tea. I got up and walked into the house with Jerry following.”

“I was expecting him to grab my tits again while I was making the tea but he never approached me. I have to say I was becoming a bit disappointed and was afraid he wasn’t really attracted to me,” Sue continued. I was buried in her cunt, looking at her cum covered face and trying to be patient. “When I turned around with the drink, Jerry was standing there with his pants off and his cock out. I guess I gasped. It was quite a shock.”

“Come over here and kiss my cock, Jerry told me. It was as if I was his pet or something. I just stood there looking at him. Again, I have to say I was quite excited by all this, but I felt I had to be a little hard to get. You know, female pride and all that.” I was beginning to move my cock inside her as she told her story. I had a dozen questions, but I let Sue continue.

“You will come over here and kiss my cock or I will walk out that door and not come back, ever again. Can you believe he said that to me?” asked Sue. “He knew somehow, that I could not let him leave. I put the drinks down and walked over to him like a zombie. He just stood and waited. I dropped down and gave his cock a quick peck. He smiled down at me and told me I would have to do much better than that. He asked if I ever sucked your cock, Bob. I told him I would not do such a disgusting thing, even for you. For some reason he thought that was funny. He laughed a very hearty laugh. Then he told me I would suck him and like it. He said I would beg before long for him to allow me to suck his cock. Then he shoved it in my face and told me to start sucking. If I refused he would just go home and leave me alone forever. I knew he was serious and for some reason that scared me. I like to think that it would have disappointed you, but I don’t really believe that. Bob, I wasn’t thinking of you at that moment.

Sue was moving under me as she told her story and I was getting close, very close. This story was turning me on a great deal. “I opened my mouth and took him inside,” Sue whispered. She was starting to perspire and the dried cum was starting to run down her cheeks. I shot my load as deep into her as I could! I pumped her as hard and deep. She waited for me to subside and then continued. “Remember you suggested he may not be able to do much at his age? Well, his cock started to swell in my mouth. As you know, I never felt anything like it. It dawned on me that I had some sort of power over him, over most men I suspect. My mouth controlled him in a way. He let me suck and work on his head for several minutes before he said he would make me into a top rate cocksucker. He said I was showing potential. Isn’t that funny?” I was still hard and I began to slowly pump into Sue’s little honey pot again. “That feels good sweetheart. Don’t stop!” She was going to cum. I knew the signs and cum she did! I just kept pumping her slowly as she recovered.

“I needed that, Darling. Thanks. Now where was I? Oh yes. His cock had gotten very hard and I could barely fit the head in my mouth, but I was determined to do my best. It became my quest to give Jerry a good blow job and I believe I did. He had me lick his balls and up and down his shaft. Then he made me go back to sucking the head of his cock. He was holding my head and working more and more into my throat. I was afraid I would choke, but Jerry always pulled out in time for me to catch my breath. He is quite the gentleman, wouldn’t you say?” Sue was smiling at me and I smiled back, then I kissed her lips. I always enjoyed her sense of humor. Now it was better. It was humor about her giving a blow job! She had come a long ways.

“Jerry told me not to worry about taking it all. I would have plenty of lessons and I would get better at it. That actually made me feel good. That is odd, isn’t it? I am so wanton!” Sue laughed again. “I have to say Bob, that you seem to enjoying my story. You never even went soft. You like me being a tramp, don’t you? I think I like it, too. I know I look the part, wearing Jerry’s sperm all over me. Look what your wife has done,” she said as she reached between us and gave my balls a squeeze. I let loose again, filling her with my seed. She waited for me to finish.

“Jerry told me he was going to cum, so I pulled him from my mouth and started working him with my hands. He slapped my hands away and told me to keep sucking his cock until he pulled it out or told me to. For some reason, I did exactly what he told me. I felt his cock twitch in my mouth and he shot a huge load into my throat. I swear he must have been saving it for years. Then he shot another load and my mouth was full and I was trying to swallow as fast as I could, but I could not keep up. He told me to take it out of my mouth and keep jerking him off at my face. He kept shooting big wads of cum all over my face and hair, as you can see. He made me lick his cock till it was completely clean and he put his pants back on. I went for a cloth to wipe my face. That was when he told me to leave it on till you got home to see it. He said you would want to see it, and you would fuck me silly tonight. I guess you have. He was right. It is as if he understands us.”

I was so entranced I did not want Sue to end her story. She was really starting to loosen up! Excitedly, I told Sue, “Let’s go take a shower together and you can give me a blow job! I have waited years for one!” She put her hand on my arm as we walked toward the shower.

“Jerry told me not to give you a blow job, Bob. He said you hadn’t earned one yet and that if you had gone all these years without insisting on one, maybe you never will get one. He will decide when, and if, I am to ever give you one. He said you would be disappointed, but you would understand. Is that true?” Sue asked as she leaned over and adjusted the water temperature.

I ran my hand over her ass and sighed, “Jerry is right. I just hope he doesn’t make me wait too long. I want you to ask him now and then, Sweetheart. I really would like to have a blow job sometime.”

12