I Was Bored Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife continues to learn.
3.6k words
4.3
153.7k
47

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had felt bored and I had blamed my job, my neighbors, and my favorite sports team. I especially blamed my wife. She was too nice, too prim and proper. She never did anything to make my life exciting. Sex was routine. Then we began to fantasize about her sleeping with other men and our sex improved for a few weeks. Then we fantasized about our neighbor, a widower in his late fifties. He was a great guy and I thought he looked as good as a man his age could. His name was Jerry and he had always been attentive and helpful to my wife, Sue. I pretended to be Jerry when we had sex and Sue really seemed to get off on it. Eventually it too grew old and I asked Sue to take the next step... to have an affair with Jerry and share every detail with me. I came home one day to find he had mauled and bitten her wonderful chest and we had great sex that night. A few nights later Sue's face was completely covered in cum when I got home. Jerry had done it after she had given him a blowjob! She had always refused to give me one. Jerry had instructed Sue to leave the cum on her face so I could see it. I know now he was testing me, to see if I would be angry, or aroused. I rushed Sue to bed and had more incredible sex with her. My plan was really opening Sue up! The sex was the best ever, and we had been married over twenty years.

The one small cloud was that Sue refused to give me a blowjob. She said that Jerry had told her since I had never insisted she give me one before, I did not deserve one now. I guess he felt it was not his job to teach Sue things that I hadn't in twenty-plus years of marriage. In a strange way, it seemed logical to me. I told myself Sue blew him so she could have an exciting story for me and that it still repulsed her. It would not be something she would make a habit of doing.

My dull job really seemed to drag the next few days. I spent the days wondering what Jerry was doing with my wife. I walked around with a boner most of the time. It was like being a teenager again. The little guy rarely slept. When I came in the door I would grab Sue and look into her eyes. I knew if anything had transpired between her and Jerry, her eyes would tell me. She would smile and give me a kiss and I returned it passionately. Sometimes we made love before dinner, and again after. I could not get enough of her and she seemed to enjoy it as well. A week went by and Sue still had no new stories. I was reluctant to be overly insistent that she have new experiences with our next-door neighbor.

I was feeling conflicting emotions, but the one constant was the tremendous hard-on I developed when I though of Sue with Jerry. In my more lucid moments I tried to analyze my behavior. Why did this whole situation turn me on so much? Why wasn't I a raving, crazy, jealous husband? I knew that Jerry wanted me to know what he had done to Sue. I actually liked and admired him for that. He did not want to be a home-wrecker, sneaking around behind my back. He also sensed how much this excited me. Jerry understood my feelings, perhaps better than I did. Sue was very happy with my increased libido, but I knew deep down that this was something she wanted. She must have had much the same feeling of boredom, of missing something that she should be enjoying while she was young enough to do so. Luckily, lucid moments were fleeting. A stiff cock has no conscience!

Almost two weeks after finding Sue covered in Jerry's cum, we were seated in the kitchen, eating dinner. My ardor had calmed down somewhat and we were actually eating before sex. Sue looked at me across the table. "I was wondering Jerry will let me give him another blowjob," she stated like she was telling me the grocery list. I almost choked on my meatloaf. "I know I was not very good the first time, but he did cum all over my face and I thought he enjoyed it. I have not heard from him since. What will we do if he isn't attracted to me?" she asked.

At the time I didn't think about how unusual this conversation was. I mulled her question over for a few seconds and answered, "Sue, he always watched you do yard work. I am sure he is attracted to you. He already mauled your tits and told you they were nice and big, didn't he? Sue nodded. "He had to love your first blowjob, even if you were just learning. He would have to be made of stone not to love it. I know I would!" This made Sue smile.

"If Jerry doesn't call or come over soon, I will give you a blowjob just to show him I can do as I please and I don't need him. I just wonder why I don't hear from him," Sue sulked. She was like a schoolgirl that couldn't get the boy she wanted, not a married woman wanting to give her neighbor a blowjob! Then I really surprised myself.

"That probably wouldn't be a good idea. If you break his rule and blow me, he may not want to have any more to do with you. I think he expects you to call him, or stop in and see him. Have you tried calling him?" I asked. What was I saying?

"You might be right," Sue smiled. She seemed happier already. "He did say I would be begging for him to let me suck his cock. He might be waiting for that!" Sue's mood had lightened considerably. I reached over and took the phone off the wall and hit the speed dial for Jerry's number. Then I handed the phone to Sue. She seemed nervous as a girl on her first date. I listened to her end of the conversation and felt my cock swell in my pants.

"Hello, Jerry? This is Sue, from next-door? I was wondering if you weren't too busy tomorrow, that is, if maybe I could suck your cock? You did promise I would have more lessons, remember?" I was feeling dizzy as I listened. Could I be hearing this? Could it be any more intoxicating? Any more erotic? My hand went into my pants and I slowly stroked my rock hard cock. Sue was silent for a minute as she listened to Jerry's response.

"Please, Jerry. The ball game can't last all day, can it? Can't you find time to let me suck your big cock?" she pleaded. "Yes, Bob is sitting here at the kitchen table with me. He dialed your number. As a matter of fact, he is playing with himself. No, I told him you said I was not to suck his cock. Yes, he understood. Yes, he has been using my little pussy pretty steadily." Then there was a pause. "You will? Oh, thanks so much, Jerry. I will be there at three sharp!" Sue gushed. Could I really be sitting in my kitchen listening to this? Then Sue seemed to hesitate. "But the neighbors, Jerry. They might see me. I would be so em.... No! I understand, Jerry. I won't disobey you. You'll see! It is a date then, right? Ok, not a date as such, but you will let me suck your cock at three, won't you?" Sue asked. My cock started shooting all over my hand. Sue was too occupied to notice. I used a napkin and quickly cleaned up. "Of course," Sue continued. "I will swallow as much as I can, but you shoot so much, it isn't easy. Your huge balls make the stuff by the quart. You know that. Thanks, Jerry. I will suck you tomorrow," she laughed as she hung up. "Did you get that little joke, Bob? I didn't say I would see him tomorrow. I said I would suck him tomorrow!"

Call me crazy, but I broke into loud laughter. Seeing me laugh made Sue laugh even harder. Soon we had tears boiling down our cheeks. I stood and hugged her to me as our laughter gradually subsided. "Sue, I love you!" I told her as I began to pull her shirt over her head. "I was right about Jerry, wasn't I? He wanted you to ask him, didn't he?" I was pulling her toward the bedroom as she answered.

"Your were exactly right, Bob. You guys seem to understand each other's sick mind. What chance do I have?" Sue sighed. By this time I had her on the bed and was working my way down her stomach toward her very wet pussy. She came right away and actually begged me to stop. She was still trembling as I rammed my cock into her love nest, and she came again. I felt like I was the best lover ever as Sue seemed to start another orgasm before the previous one ended. I had shot a load while she was on the phone, so I was showing some good staying power, I thought. That was when Sue told me more of her conversation.

"I had to promise to ring Jerry's door bell at three, topless. He said if I weren't topless, I would get none of his cock. He said to tell you tonight while you were fucking me." I exploded as far into Sue's little snatch as I good get. Can a man keep having more intense orgasm? Is there some limit? Was I going to ruin my heart or something? "You like the idea of me standing on Jerry's step with my tits exposed, Bob? That busybody, Mrs. Gill always watches everything on the block, and she tells everything she sees, or thinks she sees. What will people think of your wife? What will you say if someone tells you I was seen topless, going into Jerry's house?" Sue asked. I had no answer at the moment, but my cock never went soft! I just kept pounding her sweet pussy. I was a man possessed. Sweat formed on my chest, and any place our bodies touched. Then, as if by signal, Sue and I had simultaneous orgasms like we had never had before. We slept like young lovers that night, wrapped in each other's arms.

We were having a quick breakfast, around the dinner plates that were still out from the previous night's meal, when I looked over at Sue. She was beaming. I smiled and told her, "The good news is you won't have to spend a lot of time deciding what to wear, and you won't get any shirts soiled." Sue studied my face for a minute and laughed.

"Bob, you are so sweet. I don't think a woman could have a better husband. You must really love me. I know I love you. I am so anxious to suck Jerry's cock today! I will have a goo story for you tonight," she chuckled. "Get it, Bob? A goo story, not a good story!" Once again we sat in our kitchen and laughed. It seems that I had married a real funny girl, and a very sexy one! Funny I had never really noticed either in all the years we had been married. I kissed her tenderly and reminded her she had an appointment as I went out the door. Sue smiled and waved as I backed out the driveway. How would I ever get through the workday?

It was the first time I had ever worked a forty hour day, or at least it seemed to last that long! Finally I walked in the door and looked for Sue. Not finding her in the kitchen or living room, I went upstairs. I found her stepping from the shower, a towel wrapped around her chest. She blushed as I unfurled her towel and I brought her into my arms and kissed her long and hard. I could taste the toothpaste and knew I was in for a hot story.

"I knew you would want to come right to bed, so I hurried through a shower to be ready for you, Bob. Why don't you get undressed and climb into bed with me. Do you want to tell me about work today?" she teased. I was out of my clothes and next to her in record time. I began to suck her nipples, which were quite hard already and showed signs of having been sucked recently. They were very red and swollen.

"You know what I want, and I had better be hearing it soon or I may not allow you to see Jerry any more!" I chided. "You wouldn't want that, I bet. So talk to me." With that I lowered my head and plunged my tongue into her very wet pussy.

"Yesss," she hissed. "Don't stop!" Her little pussy was on fire! "It was very embarrassing to stand on Jerry's doorstep with my tits hanging out. I rang his bell at exactly 3:00 and I thought he would open the door immediately. Jerry had other ideas. He must have made me wait several minutes at his door. I saw Mrs. Gill's curtains move. I am sure you will be hearing about your tramp wife. Can you handle that," Sue asked.

"I have to assume she was mistaken," I pulled my head up to answer. "Did any other neighbors see your beautiful tits, or just that old bag? I resumed eating Sue and she was starting to moan.

"To be honest, Charlie Sampson saw my tits. I don't know if anyone else did, beside Jerry, of course," answered Sue. She knew I disliked Charlie for many reasons. Whenever we were at the same social functions he would drone on about his job, his boat, his kids, and when his wife was not around, his exploits with a myriad of women. I found him pompous and obnoxious.

"Charlie?" I asked. "He is usually at work all day. I wonder why he was around that time of day. Did he drive by while you were waiting for Jerry to open the door?" I kissed my way back up her stomach as I waited for Sue to answer as I slid my rock hard cock into her flowing pussy.

"Not exactly. Jerry had invited him to watch the game with him, so he called in sick today. He was with there when Jerry opened the door." Sue was watching my face when she told me this bombshell. I stopped in mid stroke. My head spun and I felt weak. That asshole! He saw Sue's tits; saw her walk into Jerry's house half naked! Jerry knew Sue was coming and had Charlie there on purpose. He knew how I disliked Charlie. In fact, Jerry once told me he thought Charlie was a dick head. Why would he have Charlie there? Sue must have read my thoughts as they raced through my mind.

"Jerry told me that as long as I wanted practice sucking cock, Charlie had offered to help. I was so humiliated, I was almost ill," Sue offered. "I told Jerry I would certainly not suck Charlie's cock. He had tricked me into an embarrassing position and I resented it." I felt truly proud of Sue at that moment. She knew I hated Charlie. Good for her. "Then Jerry told me he understood completely and I should go back home and not bother returning. I actually felt panic, Bob. I stood there looking at Jerry like some kind of idiot. I couldn't even think of anything to say. That damn Charlie was smirking at me. Then he reached up and pinched my nipples with both hands. He told me he knew I didn't ever suck you off and how much he was going to enjoy my mouth. He told me he was surprised how big my tits were and asked why I had kept them such a secret. Then he pulled out his cock and told me to start sucking. His cock is not very big, for all the bragging he does, Bob," confided Sue. She was watching me closely. My hard on had died when I heard Charlie's name. My mind was numb. I looked into Sue's eyes and waited.

"I didn't know what to do, but I didn't want to leave and have Jerry never see me, us, again. I couldn't think. Charlie let go of my nipples and put his hands on my shoulders and pushed on my shoulders. I slowly dropped to my knees in front of him. He pushed his cock into my face. I opened my mouth and took it in. He held my hair and moved my face back and forth on his cock. At first, I thought I was going to choke, but he never let up. In a couple minutes I had my nose in his pubic hair. It may sound crazy, but I began to feel like I had control of him. He was moaning and calling me all sorts of names, but I had his cock. I was in charge. I started moving my head on my own and he let go of my hair. I took him in all the way and then backed off. He came in a few minutes and I swallowed every drop. He told me to be sure his cock was clean so I licked and sucked it for another minute. He was still calling me a slut and a cocksucker after I was done and he had put his cock away. It seemed like he was more angry than happy, and he wanted to hurt me. I think it is because you are so much superior to him and he knows it." I felt my cock getting hard again and I began to work it in Sue's box. I kissed her lips and smiled.

"It is true, you know. You are the best man I know, Bob. I feel sorry for Charlie's wife. He must be horrible to live with. She seems so nice, too. I think she likes you, now that I think about it. Maybe that is a reason Charlie dislikes you so. Your wife sucked his cock, but his wife respects you. Which would a real man prefer?" asked Sue. I didn't answer. I suspected it was a trick question. She continued her story as I rode her steadily.

"That was when Jerry told Charlie he was an asshole! I laughed right in front of Charlie when Jerry said that. He told Charlie that I was a cocksucker, and would be a slut, but he was just an asshole, and to go home. After Charlie stalked out and slammed the door, Jerry explained why he had invited Charlie over. He said he knew we did not like Charlie, but we had to learn that I was going to do as I was told, and I didn't have to like it. He said it was an honor to train me, but you and I had to realize what it entailed. This was a test of sorts and I passed! It feels like you are passing the test too, sweetheart! Keep that up," Sue urged as I really began to pick up momentum. For the second time in as many days we experienced orgasms together. As we caught our breath, Sue resumed her story.

"Jerry told me I could go home if I were too upset to continue. He said he would call me later. I think he was very pleased when I kneeled in front of him and pulled his cock out and started sucking it. He let me take my time and work as much in my mouth as I could. He told me how to relax my gag reflex and allow it to slide down my throat. He really was very gentle and helpful. I did manage to get more of him down my throat this time. Jerry told me I was becoming a very good cocksucker already. That was nice of him, wasn't it? He told me to get ready for a real load and he started shooting down my throat. I swallowed as fast as I could, but some still trickled down my chin. I sucked him till he was soft and licked his cock clean. Then I told him I tried to swallow it all but it came too fast and I was so sorry for spilling some. Jerry laughed and told me I did great. He said his wife always complained he was the only man she ever sucked off that could cum faster than she could swallow. Then Jerry had tears in his eyes when he told me she was the best cocksucker he ever knew. He told me I could go home through the back yard, that you would be home soon and want to hear all about my afternoon," concluded Sue. I was looking at her and smiling. She broke into a grin as I kept staring.

"You think it is funny that your wife A) was seen going into a widower's home with her tits uncovered, B) sucked off a man you despise and swallowed all his cum after he pinched her nipples, and then C) sucked off one of your best friends and swallowed all his cum?" laughed Sue. "I know a few men that would not think it was very funny. Oh, I forgot to mention that Jerry wants you to shave my pussy for him. He thinks I will make an excellent slut and he is proud you want him to train me. Are you getting hard again?"