I Was Bored Ch. 03

Story Info
He shaves his wife.
4.6k words
4.44
133.5k
37

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last night, I shaved my wife's pussy. I did this because our neighbor had instructed her to tell me to do so. My wife, Sue, and I had become bored with our sex life after twenty plus years of marriage. We decided she would have an affair with Jerry, our neighbor, and tell me everything that he did to her, and with her. It all began very well. He had her suck his cock and he came all over her face and told her to leave it on till I returned from work to see what he had done. He also bit her chest and administered numerous hickies and had her show them to me. I know now that he was testing me to see if I could actually endure my sweet wife being fucked by another man. He even had Sue blow another neighbor, Charlie, whom I disliked a great deal. Sue had been rather innocent before all this started. I had been the only man to use her sweet pussy, but that was destined to change. I was anxious to get home and find out what Sue had done while I was at work.

I came through the door and found Sue naked, reclined on the sofa, her feet up on the arm. "Sue, do you feel ok?" I asked. "Are you ill, or hurt?" I kneeled down at her side and felt her forehead.

Sue looked into my eyes, took my hand in hers, and smiled. "I feel great! Jerry told me to put my feet up as soon as I got home and wait for you. Bob, he wants me to tell you to eat my bald little pussy. Will you eat it right now?" asked Sue. As she spoke she moved her legs apart so I could examine her newly shaved mound. It was a minute or two before I could speak.

"Sue, you have been busy while I was at work! Am I mistaken, or is that cum running down your thighs? Jerry said I should eat you? After he has used your pussy? Why would he think I would eat you now?" I questioned Sue.

"He said you would, but if you did not he would never fuck me again. It is your decision, Bob. Do you ever want Jerry to fuck me again? I guess I'll find out how you feel about it right now, won't I?" asked Sue. I looked at Sue and then back down at her swollen used pussy. I shook my head, not fully understanding my feelings, and lowered my face down between her legs. I lapped around her lips first. It didn't taste too bad, so I went for broke. I surprised myself, as I seemed to enjoy this perverted turn my life had taken. I licked and sucked Sue's cunt with a passion that shocked Sue, and myself. She had two orgasms as I cleaned as much of her sweet box as I could. Finally, I was finished and raised my head to look at Sue watching me.

"Bob, you have to be the best pussy eater in the world!" she grinned. With that I tore my clothes off and plunged my cock deep into her freshly cleaned little muff. I was stroking pretty hard and deep and Sue was enjoying my efforts, if her moans and sighs were any indication.

"You are also one of the best fucks I ever had. You aren't the biggest I ever had, but you really use it well," added Sue. I popped a nut right then! I emptied myself deep inside Sue's swollen cunt. She was laughing lightly as I recovered my breath.

"This really does excite you, doesn't it? I am so glad, Bob. I am enjoying this more than I can tell you. I love you but I have always wondered what I might be missing. Now I don't have to wonder and the sex with you has been better than I can remember. I am so glad you are so strong and secure. You will always be number one with me. I know that." Then with a little twinkle she added, "I just don't know who will be number three, four, five, six, and so on!"

I jumped off her, pulled her to her feet, sat back down and put her over my knee. I spanked her bare ass several times, and quite hard. "Never forget your husband is not a man to tease or ridicule I boomed. You will be feeling my hand when you do." I tried very hard to remain straight-faced.

"Ohh, is that a promise? Feel my pussy. You have just made it very wet again and now you will have to take care of it. Don't make me go next door, Mr. Tough Guy!" mocked Sue. I picked her up from my lap and carried her upstairs. That was another thing I had not done in years. We spent a few hours in bed, enjoying our newfound appetites.

When I came home over the next week Sue would have new stories about how Jerry had fucked her, sometimes, twice in an afternoon. He would have her clean his cock with her tongue and lips and then send her home naked. Sue told me that she knew several neighbors had seen her at least once. They would be talking and I should be prepared. The thing was, I didn't care. It was as if we had fallen in love all over again. We enjoyed each other every minute we were together.

I made a mental note to thank Jerry for fucking my wife, and then I made another note to see a shrink! One evening after dinner and before we could begin our bedroom activities, the phone rang. Sue answered it, and then handed the phone to me. It was Jerry. He was cordial and so was I. We chatted about politics and sports for a few minutes and then he asked if Sue and I would stop in at his house in half an hour. I told him we would be there. Sue listened to us talk and seemed a bit nervous.

"Is anything wrong, Bob?" Why does he want both of us to go over? You won't lose your temper or anything, will you?" Sue asked.

"Sue, you have to lighten up. I like Jerry, remember. I am not angry with him. In fact, if you don't mind, I will thank him for spending time with you while I am at work. Remember, this was my idea and I am happy with it, and I think you are, too," I finished.

Sue came to me and kissed me deeply. We cleaned up the kitchen and then walked over to Jerry's house. Jerry always was a good host. He had our favorite drinks ready and asked us to sit down. Then he sat in a chair across from us and began to speak.

"Thanks for coming over on such short notice. I want you both to hear what I am going to say. Bob, you wife is wonderful. Her body is great. I love her tits and how tight her pussy is. She is a pleasure to fuck, but you already know that."

I looked right into Jerry's eyes and carefully framed my response, "Thanks Jerry. I know you are sincere and I have to agree with you. I appreciate what you are doing for Sue, doing for us. I consider you a true friend. I am sure Sue feels the same."

Sue was blushing like I never had seen her blush before. Our frank discussion was somewhat disconcerting to her.

"I knew you felt that way, Bob. You are a very good man. It became apparent to me what was going on when Sue suddenly changed her demure little proper housewife routine around me. I decided to try her and I found I had guessed correctly. You will be surprised to know a friend trained my wife to be a slut about fifteen years ago. My wife and I had stagnated in our relationship and a good friend noticed the signs. He was concerned about us and suggested to me that he train my wife to be his slut. I almost killed him, but he kept handing me drinks and explaining his reasoning."

"He told me that Nancy and I were drifting apart. We had lost interest in each other. We needed to put a spark back into our life. As he spoke, I got a tremendous hard on. Could he be right? I realized the idea excited me, but even if I went along, Nancy would never agree, I told him. She was too much of a lady to go along with his crazy scheme. That was when he told me he was getting vibes from Nancy that she was on the make. I was angry again, but he calmed me down by explaining nothing had ever happened. Then he told me Nancy would be getting it someplace, and it should be with my friend. He said he would train her to be a slut and I would not be able to look at her without wanting to fuck her. She would feel the same about me. I just had to accept that I was not exclusive, and that was the part that made it work," Jerry added.

"To make a long story short, it worked. Nancy and I had a great life after that. She got to enjoy so many things that I would have denied her, was denying her until my friend pointed it out. He died from a heart attack a few years later but we were always grateful to him for helping us. Then Nancy got cancer, as you know. She told me many times in her final days how much she loved me and how wonderful I was for allowing her to be a slut and loving her all the more for it. That was over a year ago and Sue is the first woman I have had since Nancy died," finished Jerry.

Sue and I were silent as Jerry talked. When he paused, we struggled for words.

"Jerry, Nancy was a wonderful woman and we both knew you two were very happy," I told Jerry. "We miss her, too. What you two had was special. Thanks for sharing it with us."

"Thanks, Bob," Jerry resumed. "That brings me to why I had you two over tonight. I told Sue I was going to train her. That asshole Charlie already called her all kinds of names. I have not done that, yet. The fact is; Sue is a slut and a cocksucker now. You both know that is a fact. I had Sue suck Charlie to test you, Bob. I wanted to see if you were mentally tough enough to have a slut wife. I wanted you to understand she would do what I wanted her to do and you had no say."

Jerry went on, "I tested Sue, too. I knew she would never choose to give Charlie a blowjob. I had to see if she was prepared to do my biding, and she was. Once you realize the power you have as a slut, or as a husband of a known slut, you will love it. I think you are both beginning to understand. The sex gets so much better, but the love that evolves is unbelievable. She gave Charlie a blowjob and he came in her mouth. She told you about it. You dislike Charlie. Sounds like a murder ready to happen, doesn't it? In stead, you love Sue more than ever, and she feels the same about you. You two have something very special. I know. I had it with my wife, Nancy."

Jerry got up to refill our drinks. Sue and I looked at each other and smiled a smile we had been sharing quite often of late. I was struck with what a good guy my wife was fucking. The next thought was I had lost it entirely, but it felt great. Jerry sat back down and spoke, "Bob, would you object if Sue sucked me off while I talk? I find it very relaxing."

I looked at Sue and she looked back. We were both stunned. He wanted Sue to suck his cock while I watched? My own cock started to stand up as I thought it over.

"That would be great, Jerry. She keeps bragging what a good cocksucker she is. Now she can show me." My cock had decided for me, and I had learned the past few weeks that my cock knew what I liked.

Sue had the old deer-in–the-headlights look as we turned our attention to her. "You both seem to take for granted that I will suck Jerry's cock. Did you ever think I may not feel like it?" asked Sue.

Jerry never batted an eye. He just stared at Sue. I took my cue from Jerry and waited. I could see Sue was beginning to break. She got up and walked over to where Jerry sat and kneeled between his legs.

"Ok, is isn't my choice. I know that. I am Jerry's slut to be used any way he wants. Give me that juicy cock and let me show my dear husband how his wife sucks his neighbors cock!"

Sue looked toward me as she slid Jerry's cock out and began lavishing all sorts of oral love. I had never seen Jerry's cock before and had to admit that it was a wonderful specimen of manhood. I could see why Sue was reluctant to risk losing it. As I watched my wife service Jerry's big cock, I felt pleased and horny as hell. I would give her one hard fuck when I got her home.

"She is still learning, so I am patient with her, but she had better learn to not question me soon. You understand, Bob, that I will discipline her as I see fit?" asked Jerry.

I nodded to Jerry and switched my attention back to my wife's activities. She was quite the little cocksucker, I had to admit. I had no idea how Jerry could keep from cumming!

"Good, now I want to explain how this is going to work. Are you listening, Sue?" Jerry directed his question to my wife, who obviously was not paying attention. Jerry pulled her off his cock by her hair and than slapped her face with his hard cock. Sue was surprised and looked up at Jerry.

"I want you to listen to me. Suck me slowly and pay attention. I will cum when I am ready. I am explaining the rules of this game.

Jerry looked at me as he spoke, "Bob, I will never use her without your permission. When she is with me and you are not, your permission is implied. I will not embarrass you in public in any way. Sue is my slut and I will embarrass her as it strikes me."

"That is part of the incredible aphrodisiac of this game. She is to be your wife and lover when she is with you. She is not to do anything sexual for you that she did not do for you before I began her training. A good example is she will not suck your cock. As time goes on, you may be the only man in the neighborhood she has not sucked off. You will simply accept that. On the other hand, I will fuck her any way imaginable, and quick likely some ways you never dreamed possible. Other men will use her. You may or may not know the men that use her."

Jerry had my rapt attention as he continued, "I may give her to a man for a period of time, always less than a day. When I give her to someone, she will be his slut and do whatever he desires. This will be a tremendous turn on for both of you. It will be difficult at times. Men are assholes. They will make comments designed to embarrass you. I can tell you right now that if you take whatever a man says about your wife and demonstrate pride in her and profess your love and devotion for her, that man will be envious of you."

"Wives will shun Sue and say horrible things. Sue, you will admit they are true tell them that it gives you incredible sex with your husband and you love each other. It will not always be easy, but you will learn. These women will wish they had the nerve, or their husbands possessed your husband's serenity and understanding, to do what you do. This will surprise you both more than anything else. People will try to hurt you and they will be jealous of you. It will become obvious. Believe me. Sue, men will think you are a whore and easy. They will try to fuck you, or get you to blow them all the time. You do not give anything to any man other than Bob or I, unless I say you can," cautioned Jerry. "

If Bob ever says this is over, it will end immediately. Sue, if you are listening, suck me faster. I am getting close and I want you to show your husband how you swallow my cum!"

With those words, Sue went to work. Her head looked like a piston as it went up and down Jerry's oversized shaft. I could see her throat expand as the head of Jerry cock slid in. It was amazing. I heard Jerry gasp as Sue had his cock as deep as she could sink it. He was cumming and the first shot must have gone right into her belly. She backed off and held the head in her mouth and swallowed for all she was worth. I saw some cum ooze around Jerry's shaft as she pumped him in her mouth.

Gradually she slowed down and just sucked on him. Then she let him pop out of her mouth and licked every inch of his soft, but impressive cock. Finally, she took her finger, caught up the cum that had dribbled out onto her face and placed it in her mouth. Sue turned and looked at me. I could tell she was worried about my feelings. You learn these things when you spend twenty years with a woman. I just looked at her for a minute. I could tell she was really getting nervous.

I turned and spoke to Jerry, "If you are finished with your slut, I will be taking my wife home and I will fuck her silly. I have never seen her so sexy! I have to have her immediately!" Then I added, "I appreciate you having us over and explaining how things will be. We will not disappoint you, and thanks Jerry."

I reached over and shook Jerry's hand. Then I reached down to Sue and gave her my hand to help her up from her knees. "You are coming with me you little, big cocksucker! I have plans for you, Beautiful!"

As Sue got to her feet she beamed at me. She leaned down, gave Jerry a quick kiss, and headed for the door with me. It was only after a long very enjoyable session of hot sex that Sue and I discussed the night's events. The thing that struck us both was how Jerry had Sue suck his cock and swallow his cum, and then we both thanked him! How our world has changed in a short time!

It was about a week later that Jerry told us he was having a little barbecue and wanted us to attend. He also told us that he was inviting most of our block. It was to be a learning experience for us, Jerry said. As the day neared, our anxiety increased. Would the neighbors treat us differently? Did they know Sue was Jerry's personal slut? As it turned out, Charlie had made certain everyone would know. When we walked into Jerry's yard and saw Charlie was there, we knew it would be a long day.

The asshole strode up to us before we had a chance to get a drink and shook my hand, and then Sue's. "Bob, it is so good to see you. You look great. And Sue, you look radiant, but then you always do. The last time I saw you I thought you were especially lovely," he smirked and then he leaned over to give Sue a kiss.

Sue was struggling. It was obvious to me. She offered her cheek to Charlie, but he turned her head back with his hand and gave her a lingering kiss on her lips. Sue pulled back startled. I spoke in a subdued voice so the other guests could not hear me.

"If you ever touch Sue against her will, I will rip your little dick off and shove it down your throat, asshole! That is no way to repay a nice blowjob!" I then smiled and shook Charlie's hand again. He turned white from shock and stood there opened mouthed. I led Sue toward Jerry and some of his other guests. Jerry had seen the greeting Charlie gave Sue but had no idea what I told Charlie. He gave us a questioning look and I just shrugged it off.

I smiled down at Sue and told her it should only get better. For the first hour, Sue clung to me constantly. It was apparent she was very nervous. Mrs. Gill spoke to us. She praised Jerry to an extreme. I realized she was trying to see how Sue and I would react. I simply agreed and told her that Jerry was like a brother to me. Surely, he was the best friend I ever had. It amused me to see how this disappointed old Mrs. Gill. She was looking for some hint of anger, I was certain. The other neighbors were friendly, but seemed a bit reserved. After Sue had a few drinks she began to relax. She had always gotten on well with everyone and gradually started to mingle, even leaving my side to chat with a few wives.

I walked over to get a fresh beer when I ran into Tim Hall. He was a lawyer and lived a few houses down. "How are you, Bob?" he asked as he shook my hand. "I have to say Sue looks great today. I don't know what her secret is, but I wish she would share it with Sharon. She goes for days without smiling. Sue is beaming. How do you keep her so happy?" I knew Tim thought he was being clever and using his devious legal training to get me to say something stupid. I guess I didn't disappoint him.

"Well, Tim, it's like this. I try to make sure she is always well fucked. It is amazing how that helps her outlook. Send Sharon around if you want a smile on her face. Your life would improve immediately, I guarantee. See you in court, counselor," I remarked as I walked away.

For some reason I began to feel really happy as I worked my way back to Sue, but I couldn't find her! I covered the entire back and front yards, but no sign of Sue. I wandered inside looking. I decided it was likely she was using the bathroom. I was just starting up the stairs when she came rushing down. I caught her as she ran into my arms. She buried her face in my chest and sobbed quietly. I saw Mike Watkins standing at the top of the stairs. He was rubbing his cheek.

I spun Sue around and practically carried her back up the stairs. Mike stood watching us approach. As I reached the top and stood looking at Mike, I spoke to Sue.

12