I Was Bored Ch. 04

Story Info
Deeper into wife's training.
4.6k words
4.53
127.2k
42

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next few weeks were some of the best I can remember. Sue was stopping at Jerry's a couple times a week. Then she would tell me all about his big cock and how much she enjoyed it. We had some fantastic sex those evenings. I felt closer to her than I had since very early in our marriage. I noticed Sue was changing, both physically and mentally. She had her hair cut shorter and styled. She began wearing shorter skirts and lower necklines. It was like I was watching a flower open before my eyes. Somehow she was turning back the clock and I loved it. She was becoming much more confidant and outgoing. Her humor was always one of her strong points. It just became sharper and more frequent. I was changing as well. I admitted I was not satisfied in my safe, but dull job. I asked for, and received, a transfer to the sales department. I was no longer safe. I had to produce to get paid, but the better I did, the more money I made. This made work interesting, difficult, and far more rewarding. I was going to have more time off when I wanted it, and have to spend time on the road, away from Sue. I came home one evening and found Sue singing as she prepared our dinner. I was struck by how lovely she was, even performing such routine chores.

"You sound happy this evening. Were you riding Jerry's big cock again today, Sweetheart? I asked. Her response was not what I was expecting.

"Jerry felt it was time to move my training along, so he had Charlie come over to visit him while I was there," Sue answered as she stirred some sort of pasta. Suddenly I was holding my breath and flushing. What was she leading up to?

"Are you telling me that Charlie, the asshole, fucked you today?" I demanded. Sue turned to look at me. She was very calm as she answered my question.

"You know what Jerry told us. You knew it was going to evolve. If you do not feel you can allow it, then just say the word. We will go back to how we were. Is that what you want?" questioned Sue.

"Ok, I did react a little harshly. I admit it." I knew I should listen to Sue before I made any decisions. If I became hostile, the wonderful, honest relationship we had created would be destroyed.

"Just tell me what happened. I will behave. I promise." As I spoke, I moved behind Sue, put my arms around her, and buried my nose in her hair. Then I moved down and kissed her ear and neck. She always liked when I did that.

"You call that behaving?" Sue laughed. "As I was saying, Charlie came over because Jerry felt it was time for me to be fucked in the ass. He did not tell Charlie that he was called because he has a small dick, remember? Of course Charlie was very willing to be my first for that. Do I feel a gun in your pocket, or is this story getting someone's interest?" she asked.

My hard cock was poking her in the back, giving me away.

"Charlie was actually quite a gentleman today. I think you made an impression on him last time you offered to shove his little dick down his throat. He played with my tits and ate my pussy, just to get me in the mood. Jerry was there, more or less directing Charlie. I sucked Charlie's cock a little, but then, that is the only way Charlie's cock can be sucked. Then Charlie put some KY on his cock and started getting my tight virgin ass ready. He used a finger for a while. Then Jerry had me get on my hands and knees and Charlie pushed into my ass. I was really glad he had a little cock! It still hurt at first. After a few minutes, it actually began to feel good. Then Jerry got in front of me and had me suck his cock while Charlie ass fucked me. This was my first time with two men inside me at one time. It was very erotic. Charlie was playing with my tits and telling me how nice my ass was. He seemed to be really enjoying it. Is that normal? Do men like to ass fuck women?" Sue asked in a very serious tone.

I was so worked up I had to wait a second to speak, and then I had to clear my throat first.

"As you know, Sue, I cannot speak from experience, but men do think about that. I would say the answer to that is yes, men do like that. I hate to stick up for Charlie, but he was behaving normally. Did you enjoy it?" I asked.

Man would I love to fuck my wife's sweet little ass. She never even let me touch her there!

"I was surprised. I enjoyed it a lot," responded Sue. "Jerry told me to play with myself while Charlie was pinching my nipples and Jerry was hammering my throat. I had an intense orgasm. Then Jerry filled my stomach and Charlie emptied his load in my bowels. It took a few minutes before I dared stand up and go to the bathroom. You know what I heard while I was in the bathroom?" Sue wanted to know.

"I would guess you heard Charlie say what a nice ass you had and what an asshole he thought I was. He must be still laughing about being the first guy to fuck my wife in the ass," I suggested. Sue turned around and kissed me.

"Jerry said the most erotic visions are the ones involving embarrassment or degradation. This really gets you hard knowing that Charlie had my ass, doesn't it? Well, that is normal. Don't feel bad. I heard Charlie ask how I came to be Jerry's slut. Jerry gave a simple, somewhat brief explanation. Charlie was surprised it was pretty much your idea. He asked how you were handling it."

"I came out of the bathroom at that moment. I told Charlie that you were doing very well and that I loved you more than anything, ever. Then I mentioned we had been bored with life, and each other. This had spiced up our lives and made every day an event to anticipate and enjoy. I told him he would never understand our relationship. It was not the "normal"," I told him.

"That was when he surprised me by saying he thought he did understand, He said you and I were both lucky to have found something like this. Then he told me everyone has noticed how great I look and how happy you and I seem to be lately. I was touched. Then Charlie let go of my tit! Another little joke, Bob! Get it?" laughed Sue.

"I do like Charlie better now than I ever did before, though," finished Sue.

"The guy just fucked you in the ass while playing with your tits! I would think you would! I am sure he likes you better!" I exclaimed.

Once again I found myself dragging Sue off to bed. I did take the time to turn the stove off. Every time our sex life would slow down a little, Jerry would have Sue perform something different to drive me crazy. This story was the latest. My wife was the sexiest woman on the planet and I was certain of her love for me.

Jerry started having Sue go over to his place while he hosted different sports parties. He had one of those big TV's and got every channel known to man. He would have a fellow or two over and eventually Sue would become the main attraction. Sue spent more than a few evenings describing to me how my neighbors came in her mouth, in her pussy, and now, in her ass.

These were the men I lived amongst. Within three weeks of Charlie fucking her ass, she fucked and sucked every adult male on our block. I mean every one! Jerry even invited the men that were old enough to be Sue's father. She said many of them never really got hard, but they loved to have her suck their cocks and to hold and suck her tits. She told me that it actually gave her a great deal of pleasure to see how happy she made the older men. I hope I am so lucky when I hit the golden years. Hell! I should be so lucky now!

Jerry still had not allowed Sue to suck my cock and I was not allowed to fuck her ass. Sue said Jerry felt I should have been doing it years ago. Since I never did, he was not going to allow it now. It just added to the weird pleasure I was getting from this arrangement. Then I had to start spending nights away from home for my job.

"Jerry told me he has been asked by Art Trammel if Art can have me for a night. He has heard you are going to be away now and then," Sue began as we rested after a satisfying little tango.

"It seems that Art's son has graduated from college and Art is going to have a little party for him. Bob, he wants his son to have me for a whole night. It is a reward for a job well done. I think it is rather flattering, really. Young Steve must be 22 or 23. I wonder if he would want me the way Art thinks he would. He might be disgusted to see me naked. I am the same age as his mother, now that I think of it," mused Sue. "

"Jerry told me to tell you that he would like to be able to use me when you are away, but would understand if you didn't want it. We never anticipated you being away at night. What do you think, Bob?" asked Sue.

"You know I will do what you ask, always." I had not considered Sue being away all night, sleeping in a different bed, with God only knows who. As I pondered this, my cock rose up and made my decision. Sue had been holding my cock while she was telling me this latest development.

"It looks like little Bob enjoys the idea. Big Bob has been listening to little Bob lately. What do you say, Big Bob?" teased Sue. "Am I going to give a young stud a night to remember? He will be in your debt forever."

I rolled back on Sue and slid inside her. As I stoked into her hot box, I told her, "It seems that every damn man in this neighborhood is in my debt. I wonder if I'll ever collect anything! Tell Jerry he can use you, and/or give you away when I am on the road. I insist on knowing where you will be and hearing all about it when I return home," I demanded.

"When I am home you will be in my bed unless I decide otherwise. That is the reason I have had you trained in the first place." I picked up my tempo and within a minute we both climaxed again.

We were invited to young Steve Trammel's college graduation party on the following Sunday. I had already made arrangements to leave later that day for a sales trip to a city a few hundred miles west. I had my motel reservations and an appointment to meet with some potential customers on Monday.

It was obvious to me that Art had told his son about Sue and the night ahead. Steve shook our hands and told us how happy he was that we came to his party. He was very polite, but he could not pull his eyes from Sue's chest. I liked the low top she was wearing, but this kid was drooling! He was almost giddy as he welcomed us. It all brought back memories of my youth and how exciting it was to score with a new girl.

Sue was going to be his first and I noticed he already had a lump in his pants. I was struck by the irony of the situation as I handed Steve a card with a very nice check as a gift, Sue insisted we be generous, while I suggested I was already giving the kid more than anyone else! I was donating my wife.

It was like no other party I had ever attended. Sue and I drank and chatted with our neighbors as we stood holding hands. I had my arm around her shoulders much of the time. I was determined to give the strong signal that I loved this woman, she was mine, and she loved me. The men were incredibly polite and friendly to both of us. They knew that Sue told me all about her adventures with them. They knew I allowed, or more precisely, encouraged her behavior. It seemed that they could tell that we were very happy with each other.

The wives were more difficult to read. They were not rude, but they seemed reserved. They may not have known if their husbands were having Sue, but I think they knew some men were, and possibly suspected their own husbands. They also saw how Sue had bloomed. She looked beautiful with a simple pair of shorts and a low knit top. Her new hair do accentuated her lovely profile and she was about ten pounds lighter than she had been a few months ago. (She told me that if men were going to see her naked all the time, she wanted to look good.)

After an hour or so, I felt that Sue would be ok and we separated and mingled. Art Trammel took me to the side and spoke in low tones.

"Bob, I cannot tell you how much I appreciate what you and Sue are doing for Steve. He has always been a good kid. He studied hard for his marks, and he worked almost forty hours a week the last year to pay his rent and buy books. He is shy and never had the nerve to try to date much. Sue will bring him out of his shell and teach him a lot. I wish my dad had found someone like Sue for me."

I looked at Art and smiled, "I understand what you mean Art. I feel the same way. Sue will make his first time a wonderful experience. She is like no other lover I ever had."

"She is something! Her tits are perfect. She can do things with her mouth I can hardly believe," Art gushed.

Then he stopped and looked hard at me. "Bob, I mean no disrespect! At first, I thought it was odd that Jerry had total control over Sue and invited us over to sample her charms. I sure couldn't refuse. Afterwards I asked Jerry what would happen if you found out. That was when he told me that Sue describes everything to you. I was stunned. I had visions of you shooting me. I would have shot you for doing to Ellen anything even close to what I did with Sue," revealed Jerry.

"Then Jerry explained how certain men enjoy the idea of their wife being used by other men. He told me he had been such a man while his wife was alive. He told me you and Sue had been bored emotionally with your marriage and your routine sex life. Now you were like honeymooners!"

I stood there and listened to a neighbor discuss my sexual habits with my wife. It only followed that if Sue told me everything, these men would know a great deal about me. They had to be sure I would not go on a rampage, or perhaps worse, tell their spouses. I was vulnerable to a point, but I had these guys by the balls! Of course, they all realized that. When a married man cheats on his wife and someone knows it, he lives in fear. That is a fact of life.

"I have not told anyone this but you, Bob, but I wish my Ellen were like Sue. I think you understand what I mean. We have been married 24 years next month and we don't really excite each other any more. We are happy, after a fashion, but bored," sighed Art.

"She volunteers in some organizations just to give her self some purpose, but I know it doesn't leave her fulfilled. Sometimes I lay in bed at night thinking a good fuck with some other man might shake her, and me, out of our doldrums. I think about Sue telling you her day's events and I get hard. I bet you know who has the best cock, and who is the worst lay in the community. Ellen is still an attractive woman, but she is beginning to look worn," lamented Art.

"Sue, on the other hand, has transformed into an exciting, sexy, very desirable woman. I was thinking about a party we all attended last year. I don't even remember Sue being there. Yet she was. She was another bored housewife last year. Not this year! Every man here has had her in the past couple months, yet look how nice they are to her. I think most of these fellows have fallen in love with her. I think I have and I know that Steve will," Art whispered.

I was totally unprepared for this sort of discussion and candor. I liked Art and he had the decency to be open and frank with me. I try to be funny when I am uncomfortable, so I thought I would make a joke.

"Well, Art, I appreciate your honesty. Sue is a doll. Ellen is still in pretty good shape, and now Steve will be working in the next state and you will have an empty nest. If you want Ellen fucked really well, send her over some time. What are friends for? I'll give her some stories to share with you, believe me!" I laughed.

"Thanks, Bob! I have been thinking about bringing it up with her. I know you could bring her around. She respects you. I don't think she would work with Jerry the way Sue does. I just don't have the guts to bring it up with her, but thanks," answered Art.

I walked back toward Sue trying to sort things out. Was I wrong or did he thank me for offering to fuck the hell out of his wife? I guess that really isn't too strange, considering that he, and soon his son, will have fucked my wife.

Sue was chatting with several men, Steve, and Steve's mother, Ellen. I wondered about Ellen as I approached. Did she know, or suspect, that Sue was going to give her son a mercy fuck? Sue had her hand on Steve's arm as she spoke. She has a way of making a man feel her presence and enjoy it.

"I hate to be a party pooper, Ellen and Steve, but I have to hit the road to Dalton pretty soon. Would you excuse Sue and me? We had a great time and perhaps Sue will be able to return later, if the party is still going. I just want to say goodbye to her," I said.

Everyone shook hands and gave hugs, as is always the custom it seems.

I took Sue by the arm and we headed home. "What were you and Art discussing for so long?" asked Sue. "I saw you both look at me a few times. Was anything wrong, Bob?"

"That would depend on your point of view." I responded. "Art says you are beautiful, and incredible in the sack. Every man on the block loves you, and he would love for me to fuck the hell out of Ellen." We kept strolling down the walk as we talked.

"Art said that? He is so sweet! Does he want you to fuck Ellen so he won't feel guilty?" asked Sue. "Is he beginning to worry about us telling her? Why would he even suggest that you fuck his wife?"

I put my arm over Sue's shoulder and pulled her closer as we walked.

"This should not be so odd to you. I have many men fucking my wife, don't I? Do you wonder about that? Art feels his life has stagnated and wants what we have. I think it is an age thing. We are fortunate that we discussed it and had the nerve and character to be able to handle, and I might add, prosper from it. Look at us now. We are like young lovers. That reminds me, Steve was excited to see you, wasn't he?"

"He was so sweet. Did you see he had a hard on all day? He followed me around and I began to worry Ellen would suspect something. That was why I found her and chatted. I thought it would keep Steve at bay. I do believe he is looking forward to tonight. He is going to pick me around eight and drive me to his dad's fishing cabin," Sue stated.

She squeezes my hand and told me, "I will be home by five tomorrow and you better be home, too. I will expect you to make passionate love to me!"

Sue stopped as she said that and put her arms around my neck. You are the best husband in the world. It seems the more I learn about men, the better you look."

I pulled into the drive shortly after five the next day. Sue was just getting out of the shower. I pulled her to me and gave her a kiss. My cock pressed against her through my Dockers.

"So you have missed me, Bob? I hope you were thinking about your little wife while you were all alone in that motel. You were thinking I was with a young stud, but I wasn't," Sue admitted.

I pulled back a little and gave Sue my "questioning look" as she calls it. "That little toad invited a buddy along! He never told me till we got to the cabin and there was another car in the drive. He said his pal was a virgin, too. He was so jealous of Steve, and he begged Steve so much, that Steve gave in!" exclaimed Sue.

"I explained to Steve that it was not what I had agreed to, or planned on. He would have to take me home right then. To his credit, he never argued. To his friend's credit, he offered to leave and apologized for ruining everything. That was all I wanted. They had to know I was not their slut. I am Jerry's slut. I gave Steve the choice of asking Jerry if his friend could stay, or if he should take me home immediately. Or, he could call his father and have him ask Jerry. He chose to call Jerry, of course. His mother might wonder what was going on."

Sue smiled as she thought about the night. "Jerry acted upset, asked to talk to me, and then talked to Steve some more. In the end, he agreed to let the boys have me. He did insist they both eat me first, or the deal was off."

12