I Was Bored Ch. 06

Story Info
He loans out his wife.
7k words
4.55
139k
41

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dropped Ellen off at her place and drove into my garage. The house was empty so I grabbed a beer and turned on the TV. I was amused to see that the Red Sox had pounded the Yankees last night. I wondered if that would dampen Sue’s party any. With that thought Sue came into the room. She was still wearing the outfit she wore to host the game for Jerry. She looked a little tired, but fantastic!

“I see the Yankees took a beating. Did that ruin the party?” I asked.

“Are you kidding?” Sue laughed. “It just made the crowd more difficult to hold at bay. Jerry, his cousin, and two other guys I had never met were there. When the Yankees fell behind by eight runs in the second inning, the boys’ interest seemed to focus on the poor little hostess. By the fourth inning I had given them each the blowjob of their life.”

I was marveling at Sue and what she was saying, and how honest we had become with each other. In my opinion, Sue was more interesting, and far sexier than at any other time I had known her. Her composure and confidence were almost tangible. It was also evident that she was enjoying her life a great deal.

“Why are you looking at me like that? You know Jerry has me accommodate his guests,” Sue stated. “Is anything wrong?”

“Yes, there is,” I answered as I clicked off the TV and grabbed her hand. “My cock isn’t buried in that well used little pussy of yours, yet! That troubles me!” I leaned her over the sofa and flipped her short skirt up. She had no underwear on and I could see cum on her thighs. I quickly unzipped my pants.

“Bob, let me go shower and then ahhh….,” moaned Sue as I buried my throbbing cock into her swollen cunt. I peeled her shirt down from her shoulders and her lovely tits poured out. I grabbed them and squeezed as I slammed my wife fast and hard.

“You slut. You love my cock, don’t you?” I demanded. “It is the best cock you ever had, isn’t it?” I asked as I pounded into Sue. “Tell me!”

“Ohhh, Bob,” Sue moaned. “You know I love your cock. It is the best cock I ever had or will have. It feels so good!”

“Damn straight,” I groaned as I began pumping more juice into a place that could hold no more. As I finished, Sue swung around and began cleaning my cock with her tongue. Our eyes met as she sucked me into her mouth. Suddenly, she let me slide out.

“I almost forgot the rule!” Sue exclaimed. “It has become automatic to clean off a cock after I have been fucked. I forgot Jerry doesn’t allow it with you. Please, don’t tell on me, Bob,” grinned Sue as she held my dick near her face. “Is there any way I can buy your silence?”

I could feel life begin to stir again. “Get in the bedroom! I want to hear everything, including why you are just coming home with a pussy full of spunk! Is that any way for a devoted wife to greet her husband?” I demanded as I spanked Sue’s ass as she ran for the bedroom. We didn’t come out till the following morning.

We were having breakfast when there was a knock on our door. I opened it to find Jerry standing on our stoop. “Come on in, Jerry.” I offered my hand and he took it as he entered.

“Good to see you back, Bob,” responded Jerry. “I suspect Sue told you what an excellent hostess she was. If the Yankees had won, it would have been perfect. The guys think the world of her! So do I, for that matter. The past few weeks have been some of the best in my life. That brings me to why I am here.”

I saw Jerry’s manner darken and waited for him to continue as Sue handed him a cup of coffee. He sat down and continued.

“I just got a call from my mother in Arizona. You know my parents moved there 15 years ago. It seems that my father had a stroke yesterday and is not doing real well. He is 82 and she is 76 and she really needs my help. I booked a flight out for this afternoon. I am packed already and I may be gone for some time,” finished Jerry. He was close to tears!

“Jerry, we are so sorry!” cried Sue. “Of course you have to take care of your parents! We will keep an eye on your place here. Don’t worry about anything. Just take care of your folks!”

“I can only repeat what Sue has already told you, Jerry. You know we will be here and help you any way possible. You are a good man. Your parents are lucky to have you,” I told him.

“Thanks, both of you. I knew you would be glad to help me. I will leave my key and ask you keep an eye on everything. That will be one less thing I have to worry about,” responded Jerry.

Then Jerry stood and put his hand on my shoulder. “I have given it some thought, Bob. I want you to take over my slut. She will be yours to use as you see fit. No strings, none at all. I ask only that you keep in mind that she is a slut and needs to be used by men. I think you understand that if you try to keep her for yourself, you will both be less happy. Will you take care of my slut, Bob?”

I realized Jerry was quite serious. I suppose he could have given her to the damned pool boy across the street! I nodded to Jerry as he reached over for Sue’s hand. He put her hand in mine.

“Sue, a man could not ask for a better little whore. You have great tits, a nice ass, and an attitude that is rare. You are able to please men like no other woman I have ever known. I am giving you to Bob, only because I have to leave and a slut must have a master. You are to obey Bob as you have me, understand?” asked Jerry.

Sue listened to Jerry speak and turned to look at me. She gazed into my eyes and nodded. “I do,” she whispered. It reminded me of our wedding, only this time she was truly going to honor and obey me!

With that, Jerry walked out the door and out of our lives. We looked at each other and wondered where this would lead. I knew I could not treat Sue quite the way Jerry had, but we both needed her to be active and happy. It was a big responsibility!

As we lay in bed that evening, Sue was retelling her night as hostess and everything the guys had done to her and with her. It made me incredibly hard as I listened. She had my cock in her hand and smiled at me.

“I suppose you will be having me suck this bad boy all the time now that I am your slut. Shall I do that for you, Master?” Sue asked with a twinkle in her eye.

“I have been thinking about that, you little slut. I have decided that you have not earned the right to suck my cock or feel it in your ass, yet,” I answered. “You will have the pleasure of my cock filling your mouth when I feel you deserve it. I have another slut that sucks me like a pro and I will have her blow me when the urge strikes. You will have to show me what an obedient slut you are. I can’t just take your word, or Jerry’s, or the whole damn neighborhood’s for that matter. You will be demonstrating how much you want to please me and how badly you want this ‘bad boy’. In fact, call it ‘big boy’ now that Jerry has left. Now climb on and fuck me, slut.”

I watched Sue’s face as I spoke to her. I saw she was surprised, but seemed to enjoy the idea that I was going to make her show obedience, knowing it meant sex with other men. She attacked my cock with surprising ardor and soon had me blasting a load into her as she moaned through an orgasm. God, I loved this woman! I hugged her to me as she fell into a deep sleep.

Two days later, my conundrum was solved. I was handed a way to use Sue for sex and gain from it at the same time. That asshole, Charlie, called me in the evening. I was surprised that he would call, considering how I have always disliked him. I never told Sue, but of all her adventures with different men, the ones with Charlie turned me on the most. I really couldn’t explain it, but thinking of that dickhead with Sue always gave me an immediate boner.

He seemed flustered and tried to make small talk with me. I endured it as long as I could and finally asked, “Charlie, why are you calling me? Please get to the point.”

“Ok, Bob. I heard that Jerry gave Sue to you before he left. It would mean a great deal to me if I could have her for this coming weekend. I have a seminar in Dallas and I will be meeting with my potentially best client. He is known to be a bit of a pussy hound and Sue could make the deal for me.” I was silent so Charlie continued on.

“I will put all my cards on the table. It would mean 40 grand, or more, per year for at least the next 5 years. You see how much I want this. It would set up our retirement and just make life easier.”

“Charlie, why would I try to help you in any way, let alone give you my wife?” I asked. Sue heard me and hurried over to listen to our conversation.

“You have a very attractive wife yourself. It seems like she would be quite glad to secure her financial situation,” I continued.

“I couldn’t use Laura, even if she were willing. I will be with quite a few people I do business with that know her. She is a sweet, devoted wife and it serves my purpose very well to have her stay just that,” answered Charlie.

“Charlie, you want to have my wife go to Dallas and fuck whomever you want to help you and your wife lead the good life from here on out? You want to whore my wife so your wife maintains her good standing in your professional circle?” I asked.

“It does sound pretty bad,” agreed Charlie, “when you put it that way, but I have to ask. It is hard to find an intelligent woman that can, and will, do this for me. I guess it would be an insult if I said I would be willing to pay you for Sue’s services, but I really would be happy to compensate you, Bob.”

“Charlie, you are an insulting prick, but that makes the whole idea interesting to me. You come over tomorrow afternoon, and we will discuss this. Bring Laura with you. She has to know what you are asking and be willing to go along with it. If she finds out Sue went to Dallas with you, from the old bat across the street, your ass will be in a sling,” I predicted. “This is far from a done deal, but I am willing to discuss it with you.”

“Thanks, Bob. We will be there at one, and thanks for listening to me,” Charlie finished. I hung up the phone and looked at Sue.

“You had better make plans for Dallas this weekend, slut. That pussy of yours will be securing Charlie’s financial future,” I chuckled.

“You don’t like Charlie! Why would you give me to him, Bob?” asked Sue. “Am I missing something?”

“You have to learn to look at the big picture, Sue. You will have a free trip to a nice hotel and tour an interesting city. You will be fucked all kinds of ways, knowing Charlie,” I reasoned. “He will be indebted to me, and I like that. The other thing is, it turns me on when I think of that asshole with you. It seems perverse, I know. I can’t explain it, but feel my cock. The ‘big boy’ knows what it likes, even if I don’t!”

I had a raging hard on just from the conversation and thinking of Charlie taking Sue for the entire weekend. “Drop those jeans and bend over the chair, slut. I will take care of this right now.”

As Sue bent over I saw juices flowing from her pussy. I knew she was turned on as much as I was.

“It looks like you are a real slut. You are wet from thinking about that asshole and having him control you all weekend. You know what a pervert he is, don’t you?” As I asked the question, I rammed my cock in Sue to the hilt.

I was amazed when she actually came on my first stroke! I had to hold her ass as she shook with a powerful orgasm. Then I began fast, long, deep strokes and Sue came again as I emptied my depth charge. This was really making her hot!

Charlie and Laura arrived promptly at one and were seated in our living room. Sue handed them each a drink and sat down as I began my spiel.

“Laura, are you aware of what Charlie wants me to allow? What he wants Sue to do?” I asked.

“Yes, I am. I was really shocked about several things. I never thought he would try to influence a client with sex, that he would ask Sue to be his.. his representative, or that it would even be considered by either of you,” revealed Laura.

“I cannot deny that I would really like to have the income this would generate. To answer your unasked question, I am ashamed to admit I fully back Charlie on this, and the motive is greed! If Sue could persuade this man to sign a long term contract with Charlie’s firm, we would be very appreciative.”

I followed with another question. “What do you think will happen if I give Sue to Charlie and tell her that she is to go to Dallas with him and do everything he tells her to do?”

“To be honest, I think he will fuck Sue silly. I know he has a thing for her, not that I blame him. Sue looks so lovely and sexy all the time. Her tits are bigger than mine and her curves are perfect. I am not fooling myself on that point. Charlie is the sort of man that likes to look, and even touch, if he can,” answered Sue.

Both Sue and Charlie seemed to blush as Laura spoke. Charlie looked like he was going to defend himself, but he thought better of it and remained quiet.

“Laura, I am going to give Sue to Charlie for the entire weekend, beginning when they get on the plane and ending when we pick them up at the airport on Sunday. There are no strings. I will not have second thoughts about this,” I announced.

“Laura, why would I do that and why do you think I can give Sue to Charlie like that? You haven’t asked many questions,” I queried.

“I am not certain why you would use Sue this way, or why she allows it. I do know that Sue has changed lately, or so I have heard. I know she spent a lot of time with Jerry and they entertained a great deal. I know that Sue looks great and the men all have crushes, or something, for her. I suspect Charlie has already fucked her,” finished Laura.

“Doesn’t that thought bother you, Laura? Why are you with Charlie if you think he was unfaithful?” I asked.

“I know that Charlie has a wandering eye, but I never admitted it, even to myself. I enjoy our life style and if it keeps him from bothering me so much, I decided it could be a good thing,” answered Laura with amazing candor.

“Laura, Charlie will take Sue this weekend. I would like you to stay with me,” I blurted. She had piqued my interest. “I will not force sex on you, I promise. But I will do my best to loosen you up and get you to enjoy life more, which I think, has to include sex and a variety of it. What do you say?”

Laura appeared totally shocked. “Are you kidding? Sue has big tits and a great ass. Look at me. I am plain and skinny. You might have trouble finding my tits! You will not want me around,” she announced.

I had to admit she wasn’t exactly a smoldering sex-goddess, but she was intelligent and I seemed to have a free weekend, so I pushed. “It is only fair, Laura. Sue will be sacrificing her honor for you and Charlie. It is your decision, though,” I admitted.

“Charlie, I am going to take him up on his offer! You will be all over Sue’s big tits and fucking her like a rabbit. I am going to see if Bob can spark my interest. I may, or may not, do anything with him. I will decide. Do you have a problem with me staying?” she asked her startled husband.

Charlie was looking at Sue and already had a hard on. He was not going to screw this up. That much was obvious. “No, Laura. I understand perfectly. It is only fair. I do want you to know I am doing this for our future,” Charlie smirked.

“My ass!” replied Laura. “Don’t try to tell me you won’t be all over Sue. I just feel sorry for you, Sue. If he can, he will have you do all kinds of strange things, or are you already aware of that?” questioned Laura.

I admired the way Sue handled the question. “I appreciate the sentiment, Laura, but I am a big girl and if this is what Bob wants, I will do it. I am his little slut, you know. Bob knows how to keep me happy, and I suspect you may have an attitude adjustment as well after the weekend. Bob is very persuasive, and he has a gorgeous cock!”

How I love that little tramp! I sure felt good about that comment. We made plans for the weekend and Laura and Charlie left for home. Sue and I retired to our boudoir for a long, satisfying evening of making love. All this was making Sue hot and I was the benefactor!

Friday morning Ellen called and told me that Art was working in the city this weekend and he had suggested that I might have a need for her. It had been over a week since our overnight trip and I was beginning to wonder if she and Art were all right. Ellen put my mind to rest when she briefly explained how horny Art had been when she told her story and he even took a few days off so he could have more sex with her.

Ellen sounded very happy with Art and I marveled at how I had had a hand, or should I say a cock, in their newfound romance. It was a tough job, but someone had to do it! Art was prodding her to have some more adventures for him to hear about. I told her to come over Friday evening and to plan on staying the weekend, never mentioning Laura. I did tell Ellen that Sue would be gone to Dallas. Ellen had a bunch of questions about that, but I refused to give her any information over the phone.

Laura and I dropped Charlie and Sue off at the airport, stopped for a couple drinks and a quick meal, and were back at my house by six. I had told Ellen to be there at seven, exactly. That gave me an hour to decipher the puzzle that was Laura.

“Why don’t you take your clothes off, Laura? I want you to be naked all weekend. Don’t worry, I will not force myself on you,” I told her in my most soothing voice.

“I don’t have to do anything, remember?” Laura responded quickly. “I agreed to stay, but that was all.”

“True,” I responded. “ Do you think Sue will be made to do anything by Charlie, or is he a total gentleman?”

“We both know the answer to that one. I bet he will have her suck his penis all night. He always wanted me to do that, especially last night,” recalled Laura. “I never saw him so pushy. I finally made him sleep in the guest room.”

I started laughing as Laura finished speaking. “I know why, Laura. Jerry had Sue suck him off and then forbade her from doing the same for me. It was because Sue never did that for me before Jerry trained her, and he told her I didn’t deserve it if I hadn’t gotten it in over 20 years of marriage. Charlie was worried that same scenario could happen to him. He really liked the idea that Sue would give him a blowjob and not me,” I chuckled.

“Bob, you and Sue are very intelligent, successful people. Why do you let Sue have these affairs?” asked Laura. “Now you laugh about her blowing my husband and not you. On top of that, I know you really don’t like Charlie very well, but you gave your wife to him to be used like a whore, or worse. Can you explain why?”

“Charlie can be a jerk, but that excites me. Imagine your beloved, devoted spouse being used by someone you dislike,” I told her. “He will have her do all kinds of slutty things, and she will tell me all about them when she gets home and we will have some fantastic sex. Somehow it turns me on to know Sue is desired and enjoyed by other men, and the less I like the men she is with, the more of a turn-on it is.”

I continued, “I don’t really understand it, but my cock gets very hard when I think about it and that has become my barometer. The more it makes my cock respond, the more I am for it. I suspect I seem crazy or deranged to you, but we are enjoying our new life. We are much more loving and open than we used to be. I hate to say it, but our marriage was not doing very well. Now I love that woman like I never thought possible.”

“You are an unusual man, Bob, and a gentleman. So please don’t laugh too much when you see this!” Laura turned her back to me and pulled her shirt off and spun back around.

I simply stared at her, inspecting her topless form. “Bob, please say something! I feel like such a fool. After Sue I must look like a boy. Tell me, I can take it,” she cried.

12