I was not Alone During My Gap Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Giuseppe started to withdraw and completely re-enter again, not so tight this time, his movement was more exhilarating. Each time he withdrew and re-entered, now touching my prostate gently, which was giving me such a rush of adrenalin or something. I tried to hold back his withdrawal as he asked me to do, his rhythm was slow and my excitement was high building with each stroke.

I felt his rhythm quicken and start to convulse he was starting to climax, by now I was being splattered with my pre-cum. I was also starting to convulse at an increasing rate, it was not convulsions like with ken this morning but slower and more exhilarating. Giuseppe's rhythm broke and he convulsed twice and stopped. I could feel his cum flow and press inside me, it was a fantastic feeling then it eased away as he withdrew. We parted and lay there side by side, exhausted and wet with sweat. We lay there for what seemed a long time before we recovered. Giuseppe said your turn; my first time.

We changed position and I adjusted the pillows under Giuseppe, I tried to engage but was struggling. Giuseppe gave me a helping hand and I started to try and enter, it was difficult to do, then I managed it. First time I only travelled about half way in before I withdrew but not out, the next time I pushed harder and travelled in fully, I felt something firm as I touched it. Giuseppe winced I had been a bit to forceful.

I settled into a slow gentle undulating rhythm, I was not getting the sensation I expected, then Giuseppe started to hold me back. The sensation changed to what I expected and it started to build with each stroke, as it built my rhythm became more erratic, the more erratic I became the more I enjoyed it.

I then felt my cum start to form and slowly move forward, I felt I was nearing my climax, I convulsed and came, then again and again. I was fully emptied and started to withdraw and withdrew fully, rolled over and lay beside Giuseppe and said that was my first time climaxing in someone. He asked did I enjoy it, I said yes and I was covered in sweat and felt fully drained. Giuseppe said he enjoyed it too and suggested I get cleaned up and dressed, I looked at him in disappointment. He said we can do it again, I smiled and said yes.

I showered for the fourth time that day got dressed as Giuseppe ordered a Uber taxi for me on his account. I was disappointed that I was leaving but I knew what I wanted to do with Ken next time. The taxi arrived, as I travelled home, I must admit I was somewhat sore as the taxi hit some ruts in the road. My mum and dad were in bed so I managed to sneak in quietly without disturbing them.

That night I couldn't sleep I was still on a high I could feel the energy flow through and out me. I was awakened by my alarm at 5.30 I was on an early shift at the supermarket. As I walked into work started to think should I tell Ken about what happened at Giuseppe's last night or keep it as a secret. I really didn't know what to do or how Ken would take it.

As I arrived at the supermarket a text came in on my phone from Ken, I was a bit apprehensive as I opened it; it said.

How did you enjoy Giuseppe last night, you remember I said my first time was with a friend in the cycle club. I wasn't it was with Giuseppe he invited me over to his apartment one night when my dad was away in business. We ended up in bed together which I really enjoyed, never said anything to my dad about it but I guess he knew all along. I have been with him a few times since then and still enjoy it, I though you would too.

Also my dad bought me, from the lease company they use, a two year old Honda Jaz with all the bells and whistles, last night Giuseppe brought it over and left it for me. I can pick you up in it when you finish your shift this afternoon, if you like, and we can go somewhere in it. I replied; yes I would like you to pick me up and we could go somewhere and try out the back seats together.

I told Jason during our break about what happened over the weekend and that I was meeting Ken after our shift finished. He said great always better to have a more experienced tutor you enjoy it more and learn quicker that way. Can I come and watch you and ken; I said No. He just gave a disappointed look and smiled.

When my shift finished and I went out Ken was waiting for me, we dropped Jason off at Malcolm's place. Then went back to my house to get changed out of my supermarket uniform and have a shower. My mom was out up in the city with her friends for shopping or something and my dad had just started a long overnight shift at the local Air Traffic Centre, some big night time military exercise was on.

When I came out of the shower with only my towel on and went into my bed room where I had left Ken playing on one of my computer games. He was lying in my bed naked waiting on me to join him, it was the first time that I ever had sex with anyone in my own bed, and it was great. We tried out what Giuseppe had shown both of us and really enjoyed it.

After we finished we took some erotic photographs of each other and together on our phones including some videos, very private ones for our eyes only. We then took photographs of each other, in various stages of undress for use on the dating apps we were both using, including some naked ones. We would then try and photoshop them on Ken's computer before posting them, it was an old packaged that his dad had given him but it was still very good, we had tried out the package that first day I was at Ken's.

Ken asked me did I want to stay the night with him as his dad and Giuseppe were down in London on business overnight. I said yes, we agreed to tell my mom that we were playing in an on line video game competition overnight. I had done that a few times before when I was playing with someone on the other side of the Atlantic.

When my mom came home I introduced her to Ken, they seemed to get on very well together, chatting away as though they had known each other for years, as mothers do. Also as she was going out that night to some, ladies only, private Unicorn event with the girls in her dance class and would not be back until early morning anyway, there was no problem with me being out all night. I didn't know what a Unicorn event was but she seemed to be excited about it and enjoyed it. There was one every month or so, usually she got back about three in the morning sometimes a bit later, usually coincided with my dad's all night shifts.

On the way back to Ken's we picked up a pizza. After we consumed that with a few beers, while watching some erotic DVD's that his dad had bought in Amsterdam on a business trip. Ken explained that he first thought he might be gay after watching one of these DVD's and Giuseppe let him explore that side of himself. I repeated what Jason said it's always better to enjoy a more experienced tutor, you enjoy it more and learn quicker that way. Ken agreed that's what he thought too and was still planning to learn more from Giuseppe.

We went to bed together shortly after that, it was a long energetic night as we tried different positions that we saw on the DVD's. It took a bit of practice but we did learn one new position and disregarded two others, one we didn't like the other we thought was not possible, at least for us. We woke about eight that morning and headed down to the sauna, like we did a few days ago but without the swimwear nearby. The sauna was overly inviting to see if we could have fun together in the heat. No it was too hot and exhausting for us. Maybe another time who knows?

We were sitting at the kitchen American style diner having some serial and juice when Ken's dad and Giuseppe came in they had arrived back on the morning flight. Ken's dad had a conference call arranged in an hour but had some time for breakfast. Giuseppe had to return a two seater Lamborghini he had been given to test drive by one of the dealers.

He asked Ken if he wanted to drive it back with him, but they would have to stop off at his apartment to pick up some papers first. Ken instantly said yes and headed upstairs to get dressed, I was now starting to feel a bit underdressed in only my towel and flip flops on. Ken suggested that I have a sauna or use the Jacuzzi while his dad participated in the conference call. I said ok and headed down to the sauna, after yesterdays and our morning's fun and the dry heat I fell asleep in the sauna.

By the time I woke up I had been asleep for about an hour or so and was soaking in sweat, which smelt like last night's beer; probably was. Quick shower was called for, I had just finished drying myself off and pulled on a fresh towel rap, this one was a bit on the short side, it was one of Ken's old ones when he was younger.

Ken's dad came in he had finished his conference call and had two large mugs of the Dutch coffee we both liked. I asked him what type of coffee it was, he said it was a hemp based coffee. Very popular in Amsterdam due to the kick it gave you. After the sauna it didn't take me long to finish off the coffee.

Ken's bedroom was on the third floor of the house, his dad's bedroom and conference office and study was on the second floor. We both went upstairs together, as we passed his bedroom he said want to see my new water bed, I had it installed yesterday and have not tried it out yet. I said yes as I had never seen a waterbed before, other than on one of last night's DVD.

It was impressive and large, it was a sort of oval shape seven or eight feet at its longest point, it also had a platform type step wrapped all round it, he said go on try it out. I climbed up and sat on the bed, almost immediately I fell back into it as it adjusted for my weight. I floundered about trying to sit upright, finally managed it, he said now try out the wave features. He switched on the relaxing mode, it gave off gentle internal jets of water that made you want to lie back, it was unbelievably relaxing.

He then switched it over to a gentle wave mode then a dynamic wave mode, both were fantastic to experience. I tried to sit up but couldn't ended up rolling over onto my face then my back as I tried, at this point he switched on the under lighting, it was like lying on a disco floor with flashing lights. Then he put on the music as the sound came through the water, you could feel it reverberate off your back.

When you were lying there with all three features working in harmony it gave you a very stimulating erotic and sensual feeling. When I was lying facing down I could feel myself getting aroused by it as it rubbed up and down me, as I lay there undulating up and over the wave movements. To get out he had to switch it off and let it settle, but stepping out of it was also a challenge. Both of us were laughing at my antics particularly with only a short towel wrap on.

Finally I clambered out and stood at the side of the bed, it was then that I could feel my arousal from the rolling wave experience gently pushing out the towel wrap that I was wearing. As I was standing there Ken's dad came over to me, wrapped his arms around my waist and undid the velcro grip on my wrap and removed it.

He stepped back as I stood their naked now with a full erection starting to form then he pulled off his top and dropped his tennis shorts. We both stood there naked facing each other, I was so aroused by now that I developed a full blown erection as I stood there facing him, it wasn't long before we both had erections as we faced each other. We stood there in silence, still facing off each other, waiting on the other to make the first next move.

I climbed back up on the step and unceremoniously flopped back onto the bed, he joined me, as the bed adjusted for both or weights. We rolled together then away as we tried to correct for our antics, eventually we came together, and I rolled over face down as he positioned himself straddling me. It took a bit of time and effort to get our position and balance correct, well sort off, we did fall over a couple of times.

He reached over to the controller and pressed the wave button, it started a gently wave undulation slowly building up into a gentle rolling wave, soft music also resonated through the water and the disco lights started to shine through the bed. It was actually quite erotic. I don't know what the music was but at least it wasn't the theme from Jaws.

As we engaged together the beds undulation did most of the work, we rode the waves together, up and down, it was a slow and unhurried engagement. It lasted for a long time, I don't know how long maybe ten or fifteen minutes, could have been more. Each wave as it rolled under us and us over it was a sublime experience, slowly we both together started to climax in harmony, it was so slow in cumming it was an extended and continuing ecstasy. Then I felt it leave us, almost but not quite together.

Trying to part was an interesting experience as we tried to part the wave machine continued making us build and try to cum on a now empty tank. Ken's dad reached for the controller, eventually caught it and hit the kill switch as it gently slowed and stopped, we both rolled apart exhausted as a bubble jet then massaged our backs. We thought about trying it again but we were both so exhausted, compromise was a shower; together.

We finished our shower I headed upstairs to get dressed as Ken's dad dressed. We returned to the kitchen diner and had another Dutch coffee, which we needed, it did restore us quickly. Just as well as Giuseppe and Ken returned, this time in Giuseppe's red Ferrari, they joined us for coffee. Giuseppe had brought another one of his special pasta bakes, I don't know what was in it but it gave you a fantastic high.

After putting the pasta bake in the oven Ken's dad and Giuseppe went upstairs to discuss something to do with a deal they were trying to arrange. I was then that I asked Ken what was it like to drive a Lamborghini and a Ferrari. He said great but not as good as Giuseppe's new water bed. He then asked me how I enjoyed his dad's new water bed. I said it was ecstasy, we agreed to try it out together next time his dad was away in business.

We had the pasta bake with Italian wine followed by more Dutch coffee, by this time we were all on a bit of a high but very relaxed about everything. We talked for a while then it was time to go home, Giuseppe ordered a Uber taxi on his phone account and asked me if he could drop me off, I said yes thanks.

As we arrived at his apartment he said do you want to come up for a coffee or something.

I said yes I would.

12