I was Putty in His Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's good Eric," Tom sighed, telling me that was enough for now. "We've just begun."

Up I went, my oiled fingers throbbing but still interested as I neared his pectorals. My cock was springing around above Tom's spent tool, and he grinned as he saw my dripping member.

"You're excited, aren't you Eric?" Tom asked, and when I nodded he asked me if I would like to cum.

"Yes," I admitted.

"Not yet," Tom said as my hands approached his mammoth man boobs and the dusty rose nipples that looked so inviting. "Soon, but not yet. Lift my dick up."

I leaned back and did what I was told, and after that he told me to take my own cock in my other hand.

"Rub the tips of our dicks together," Tom said, and I had to lean further back to make it happen, but when I did, wow!

"Feels good, doesn't it?" Tom asked as I pulled my foreskin all the way back and rubbed the gooey openings into each other. "You're drooling all over us. Feels so good."

"It does," I gasped, the sensation of our sensitive tips sending shivers down my spine in addition to making me drool even more.

"Do you like my dick, Eric?" Tom asked. "Can you feel me getting hard again already?"

"Yes." I said, having noticed a bit of firming up in his dick even though he had just cum a few minutes ago.

"Ever see one that small before?" he asked. "I mean, since grade school."

"It's not that small," I said. "Besides, size is overrated."

"Nice of you to say, but I know better," Tom said. "Size is one of the reasons you're here."

"Huh?" I mumbled, having been concentrated on rubbing our dicks together.

"I saw you changing in the locker one day," Tom said. "That, along with noticing that you seemed to look at me a lot, was why I made my move today. Obviously you were never going to do it."

"I'm kinda shy," I shrugged while trying not to cum.

"I know. Quiet and obedient," Tom said, and I couldn't argue with that. "There's something else I love about you too, but we'll get to that soon enough."

"Let go of my cock and just grind into it with your nuts," Tom instructed, and after I let his nearly erect dick fall back into his pubes I slid upward.

"Oh that's good," Tom said. "Now put your hand behind your head, like I am."

"Like this?" I asked, unsteadily trying to get into the position he wanted me in.

I felt silly, mounted on this Adonis with my balls rubbing on his prong while in this muscleman position that only accentuated my scrawniness, but apparently my muscles or lack thereof was not what Tom was interested in.

"You sweaty?" Tom asked, and I nodded.

"I used deodorant after I showered," I said defensively, fearing I was smelly or something, but Tom shook his head.

"Don't next time. It burns," Tom said and I nodded, the idea that he thought there was going to be a next time exciting me even though I was confused. "Run your fingers through your armpits. Fluff up the hair."

"Like this?" I asked as I raked my fingers through the damp jungle of hair that filled the deep hollow of my armpit, and as Tom nodded I felt his cock twitch under my balls.

"Beautiful," Tom sighed as he stared at me. "The other one now. Rake you nails through there. Can't believe how hairy your pits are. That's so sexy."

I thought I looked goofy, but seeing the way Tom was engrossed by what I was doing, who was I to complain? Besides, the playing around took my mind off the fact that my cock was aching for release.

"Nice," Tom said, and when I saw his hand reaching out to me my heart fluttered because I was longing for his touch - something he hadn't really done yet - and I knew that if that hand grabbed my cock I would be shooting all over his chest within seconds. "Give it to me."

Instead, he reached up and grabbed a fist full of my armpit hair and pulled me down to him. Now my face was just above the headboard and my armpit was in Tom's face, which was obviously what he wanted because I felt his tongue burrowing into the tuft of hair while he made snorting noises much like a bull would.

I didn't understand it, and except when he started chewing under my arm I couldn't really feel it because the hair was so thick, but while I was confused I was not used to being wanted like this, so I was enjoying it despite my trepidations about my sweaty condition.

Tom sure had no problem with it, and after about a minute of this unique treatment, with Tom thrusting his cock against my undercarriage, that stiff tool now rubbing the area between my balls and ass - he let out a moan as I felt him cumming again.

I thought I was rather virile back then, but Tom was practically insatiable. He kept me in that awkward position, his hand on my back while he kept sucking my armpit, and then moved over to the other side.

"Don't you dare cum," came Tom's muffled voice from under my arm.

I had started to try and rub my cock into Tom's stomach because I was aching for release, but that wasn't what Tom wanted, and only after Tom finished with my other underarm did Tom let me straighten up.

"You like that?" Tom asked as I reached for the lotion. "What I did to you?"

"Yeah, I guess," I admitted.

"Looks like it," Tom commented. "Your dick is getting red. Bet you want to cum, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Your balls starting to ache?"

"A little."

"I'll bet they are," Tom said as I began to massage his chest, the large round man-boobs as hard as granite. "You cum a lot when you shoot?"

"I guess - sometimes," I said.

"Suck on my nipples," Tom said, and I ducked right down and covered his plump right nipple with my mouth, nursing on the bud like he was my mother.

"Harder," Tom said once, and then again when I still wasn't sucking hard enough to suit him, and after he pulled my head over to his other nipple he sighed contentedly, saying, "Don't baby me. I like it rough and I'm no pussy."

Back and forth I went, nibbling on Tom's nipples while looking up to him for approval. He looked down on me like the lord of the manor, posing in his muscleman way, and after he had enough he reached down and grabbed my scalp at the back of my neck with his right hand.

"You know what I want now," Tom said, and after I gave him a look that suggested my confusion, he pulled my head up and over to his left armpit, pushing my face into the muscular and pungent hollow.

My mouth being pushed into the sweaty grotto, I had no choice, and when I first started licking his armpit I shivered as the tartness burned my tongue. Tom hadn't showered back at the gym, I recalled, and now I was doing the cleaning as my tongue was pressing the little cluster of red hairs against his skin.

The odor and the taste had offended me at first, but the more I lapped at Tom's armpit it began to change for me. I didn't notice when Tom let go of my scalp, so engrossed was I at what I was doing, and when Tom told me to go over to his right armpit I did so willingly.

The initial strong blast of tart taste and aroma hit me after I dove over to the other side, and I attacked the ripped cavern like the animal I felt I had become. Tom was exhorting me to suck and chew in a fevered voice, and then his left hand was on my backside, pushing me down onto him.

"Grind it. Grind your cock into mine," Tom was grunting, and in seconds I was cumming, the force of my orgasm making my entire body convulse, and after it was over I kept my face under Tom's arm.

"Good boy," Tom was whispering in my ear. "Keep going. You like doing that, don't you? You like it as much as I do."

I did. I couldn't deny it. A few minutes ago I was revolted, and now I was on top of Tom, practically worshipping his armpit while squeezing his massive bicep.

"You've got another mess to clean," Tom finally said, and when I got up onto my knees again I looked down at Tom's stomach and chest.

"Oh man," I said when I saw the incredible load that covered Tom's front, along with a little on mine. "Look at that."

"I came too," Tom said, and when I glanced down and saw Tom's dick back in the toadstool mode I shook my head in awe when he added, "Plenty for you to lap up."

I did as Tom asked, my mouth so dry that the warm cum was welcome, and as I licked my way from Tom's pectorals on down, Tom told me I could now suck his dick.

"Move around so I can reach you," Tom said, and as my mouth took in Tom's stem I moved my hips in his direction.

Tom's hand was on the back of my thighs, running his hand up and down, and then I felt his fist grab my balls. He was rough, but I expected that. My nuts were a little sensitive after just cumming, but I endured the ache just to have Tom touching me like that.

In my mouth, Tom's dick was impossible to suck by moving my lips up and down because there wasn't enough there, so I contented myself with simply sucking on it like a pacifier.

Tom let go of my balls, but then I felt his fist wrap around my dick, and he began pulling on it like it did everything else, hard. He was stretching the rubbery hose to the limit, almost as if he was trying to rip it off me.

Tom even pulled it back under me, and I noticed him leaning over while he yanked it up between my balls in an effort to maybe stick it up my own ass, before going back to milking it. I thought I was pretty resilient, but I was nowhere near getting hard again and Tom's cock was showing signs of life in my mouth again already.

"Proper diet," Tom said when I raised my mouth off of his dick and looked at it standing up like a thumb. "Get up and stand by the bed."

I climbed up of the bed and stood there while Tom took his dick between his index finger and thumb and started slowly moving his hand up and down.

"Put your foot up on the bed," Tom said. "Up here. Now start pulling on your cock. That's it. Just like that. Now put your other hand up behind your head. You know what I want."

I assumed this awkward position and although I thought I looked dumb, it seemed to please Tom, who kept stroking his dick with his right hand while reaching over with his left hand to my leg.

"You think I'm weird, don't you Eric?" Tom said as I felt his hand running up and down the inside of my calf while he watched his fingers running through the hair, his teeth biting into his lower lip. "You can answer honestly."

"I dunno," I said. "I'm kinda weird myself."

"I know," Tom said. "You probably never had anybody think you were sexy before, have you?"

"No," I said. "Uh - I think you're sexy too."

"I know," Tom said nonchalantly. "You ever jerk off while thinking about me?"

"Yes," I said.

"You getting hard yet?"

"A little," I said.

"Pull on your cock hard," Tom said as he began to move his fingers up and down fast on both his dick and my calf while his voice started getting frantic. "Stretch it out as far as you can. Farther.... farther..."

Tom's dick started spurting like a geyser while his fingers dug into my calf with an iron grip, and after he got done cumming he asked me if he had hurt me.

"A little," I said after Tom let go of my calf, and without being asked I began to lick the semen off of Tom's belly and crotch.

"Good boy, Eric. You catch on fast. Now after you get done I want you to to loosen up for me," Tom said, and after I sucked the cum out of his bush I asked him what he meant.

"Warm up like you would before you workout," Tom said, and that wasn't something I was familiar with because all I usually did at the gym was walk around while looking at Tom.

"Stretch. Reach high," Tom instructed as he got off his back for the first time and sat on the edge of the bed watching. "Do some jumping jacks. I want you to get your back really loose."

Thankfully there was no mirror so I didn't have to see myself with my dick flapping around while I exercised for Tom like he was my personal trainer.

"Your back getting loose?" Tom asked, and when I said that it seemed to be, he told me to touch my toes.

"That's it, now spread your legs apart and touch the floor. Can you touch your palms down there? Yeah," Tom said approvingly, and then asked. "Your asshole. Is it hairy?"

"Huh?" I said as I looked upward toward Tom on the edge of the bed. "Yes, I guess so."

"I figured as much," Tom said. "Straighten up and turn around. Back up to me."

I turned around slowly and bent over, and when Tom told me to spread my ass cheeks apart I did, although it felt like my already red face must be crimson by now.

"Back up a little more. That's it," Tom said. "Oh yeah, it is hairy."

I felt Tom's hands join mine on my butt, prying it open as far as he could, and then I felt Tom's face moved into my steamy ass crack and something wet and slippery rubbing into my anus.

"OH!" I cried out when I felt Tom's tongue push into my asshole.

"You like that, don't you?" I heard Tom snarl, and after he told me to keep my butt apart and spread my legs further, his tongue went back in while his hand reached between my legs.

I wasn't hard then, but I was in a few seconds, the combination of Tom's tongue at my anus and his fist milking my cock making my dick stiff as a board. It felt so good that I might have cum if it wasn't for the fact that my erection wanted to point out and up while Tom's grip was yanking downward and backward, and that minor discomfort was keeping me in control.

"Lay down on the bed," Tom commanded. "On your back."

As I did what Tom wanted I looked over and saw that his dick was hard AGAIN! I thought I knew what was about to happen, and the only thing that kept me from panicking was realizing that since Tom's dick was no bigger than my thumb, it probably wouldn't hurt much.

But that wasn't it, and it was then that I realized why Tom wanted me to loosen up. I had tried this before, in my room by myself, but wasn't able to do it. Maybe it was because of Tom's help, who yanked my legs back up over my head while jamming a pillow under my lower back.

Maybe it was also because I wanted to please him. Whatever the reason, as Tom implored me as he knelt on the floor behind me, even bringing my erect prong within reach for me, my tongue reached the tip of my dick, even getting my lips around the gumdrop head briefly before I started cramping up and had to lower my legs down.

"That was so good," Tom said, noticing with pleasure that I hadn't cum because my erection was still curled back onto my stomach. "You can have me now."

Tom climbed onto the bed and got on all fours, his ass cheeks parted to reveal his pendulous balls and his anus, which was pink and smooth.

"I don't know how," I said as I climbed behind Tom.

"Stick your cock in my ass," Tom said. "Lotion in up a little, skin it back and put it in me. Hard!"

I fumbled with the lotion, and took forever to find his anus, but when I found it I slid in effortlessly, no doubt thanks to my skinny member.

"Don't cum!" Tom bellowed. "Harder. Faster!"

My cock felt like it was in an oven, and while I didn't want to hurt him, Tom kept screaming for me to go harder.

"Harder! I want to feel your nuts slapping me. Put it in all the way."

I felt the head of my dick slamming into what felt like a wall, causing Tom to cry out along with a command not to dare stop. I felt like the commander of a vessel, with my hands on Tom's hips while sweat flew off my brow and onto his broad back, but it felt too good for me to last very long.

Tom reached back and grabbed my wrist off of his hip and yanked it underneath him, causing me to fall onto his back. He brought my hand to his dick, which was hard of course, and although the tiny stem was touch to get a grip on, within a few seconds I felt the surge go through his dick and then I was cumming myself.

"Stay like that," Tom said as I was draped over his chiseled back, and he kept me like that for quite a while until finally my manhood slithered out of his rectum.

At this point I was hoping just to cuddle with Tom, to hold him in my arms and thank him, assuring him that while most everything was new to me, I loved it all. Loved him too.

That wasn't Tom's way though. We climbed off of the bed, which was a disaster zone, filled with out sweat and cum, and was told that we were going to take a shower.

I remember that the shower was a big metal square that made a loud noise when your elbow would hit it. Our shower was as close to a tender moment as we had, as I got to soap Tom up and rinse him off, and after I got done I was surprised when Tom did the same to me.

Tom started on my feet and worked upward, and when he reached my cock and balls he treated me gently for the first time. He took a particular delight in cleaning my dick and foreskin, and while that long hood had always made me feel self-conscious, he enjoyed fiddling with it.

"Wish I didn't get circumcised," Tom said. I think it would look way bigger then."

I nodded but Tom said he was just kidding, that he knew no foreskin could change the fact that his dick was small. It wasn't the only time Tom would make light of his modest endowment, and there were times during our relationship that he would bring that into our lovemaking.

"Look how puny your dick is compared to mine," he had me say to him while he held our cocks together to compare them, and while I didn't enjoy saying it to him it seemed to be yet another thing that would get him excited at times.

For whatever shortcomings he seemed to think he had, virility was not one of them. The man was astounding, and I could never keep up with him. During the three months were were together, it wasn't uncommon for him to have a half dozen orgasms in the course of a day, and I enjoyed being a part of causing them.

The end came suddenly, and it wasn't my idea. I had done everything he asked, including a haircut and not using deodorant before going to his place. I had let him take Polaroid pictures of me, naked and posing like he wanted me to, even ones of me with a ruler under my dick and of me jerking off. Whatever he asked and I did it without question.

Tom never gave a reason fro dumping me, and cut me loose with a lack of emotion on his part, something that I can't claim. I was crushed, having done anything and everything to please him, including some things that I won't get into here.

I would still go to the gym to look at him afterward, and soon I saw the reason I had been dumped. I saw his new weightlifting spotter one day, a kid that was in one of my classes no less. He was from India, and one day after I worked out I happened to go into the locker room after they went in together.

Part of the reason was to remind Tom what he was missing out on. I knew where he would be, sitting on the bench waiting for his new lover to finish showering, skipping it himself of course so "Bali" (the guys first name, which was all I knew) could clean up later, no doubt.

Tom gave me a smile as I walked past him, and I gave my hips a little bump so my dick would swing a little more. Inside the showers, Bali was the only one in there, and it was a strange scene as we stood under the spray, not even hiding the fact that we were checking each other out.

I wanted to see what Bali had that I didn't, and he was looking at me probably thinking the same thing. Thankfully nobody else was there to see us staring at each other's dicks like that.and while he was nerdy looking like I was, I could see the traits in him that I knew attracted Tom to him.

We were about the same height and weight, but Bali's skin was a cocoa brown. He was also uncircumcised, and while his cock wasn't as long as mine, he was much thicker. It was his body hair that was the main difference, and while I always thought I was hairy - too hairy - Bali was in another league.

While I was richly endowed with profuse armpit and leg hair and a thick triangle above my cock, I had only a couple of hairs around my nipples. Bali, on the other hand, was virtually covered with hair from his neck to the ankles, like a bear. To put it mildly, Bali was hirsute, and while I didn't know him, I hated him because I knew what Tom would be doing to him instead of me.