I was Raped

Story Info
An unexpected encounter at night.
3.4k words
4.24
91.8k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,340 Followers

The three of them had met up after the long break. They were all preparing themselves for a return to school and agreed to meet up and go to the mall in a group to get the things they required for the new year.

They were good friends and fellow cheerleaders. At eighteen, a brand new eighteen at that, Debbie was the youngest. Karen and Miranda were both several months older. Prior to setting out to the mall they were gathered at Miranda's place, talking about what they'd done during the holidays.

The chatter started out with the same-old, same-old, we-never-do-anything-different, but slowly expanded to cover more personal details. Debbie's 'we just went to the beach' stretched to cover the beach house they stayed in, the boys she met, the excursions they went on, more boys that she met, the fun on the beach, he kissed me, etcetera.

Karen was the next to be grilled. She shrugged, not looking directly at the other two girls.

"You know how it is. The parents rented a beach-house the way they always did. I spent most of my time at the beach. The parents were generally off visiting their friends who were holidaying up there."

"Oh, come on, Karen. You must have done something interesting. I'm sure you didn't spend several weeks just being bored out of your skull. Give us more details." As far as Debbie was concerned if she had to spill everything then so did Karen.

"It was much the same as every other year," protested Karen. "Really."

"You're hiding something," Miranda said, speaking very definitely. "You always blink and look at the sky when you're lying or trying to hide a secret. Now give."

"Well, if you must know, I was raped."

There was a moment's stunned silence. Then Debbie spoke up.

"That's it? That's all you're saying? You need to talk about it. Let it all out. It'll be good therapy for you."

"And we're curious?" added Miranda. "Details, girl. Did he have a big dong?"

"I wasn't actually given a chance to measure it," Karen pointed out acerbically. "Hazarding a guess based on experience I'd say probably."

"Well?" demanded Debbie.

"Well what?"

"What happened?"

Karen sighed and looked at her two friends. Then she shrugged. She might as well tell them. They'd keep on at her until she did.

"It happened one night. The parents went out to see some friends for the evening. It was just going to be a gathering of old people so I wasn't wanted. There was nothing worth watching on TV so I went to bed early. Something woke me in the middle of the night and I could hear noises downstairs. I assumed my parents had got home but there were no lights on, which I thought odd. Then I thought an animal might have got into the kitchen so I went downstairs to chase it away. The kitchen lights went on just as I reached the kitchen and there was this man there. A big man. He'd grabbed a plate of chicken out of the fridge and was eating it. He looked at me and said, 'How nice. Dessert,' then he pounced on me. He ripped my pyjamas off me and ran his hands over me, pushed me down onto the floor, and raped me. It was terrible. When he'd finished he just calmly left, leaving me to tidy myself up and go back to bed. End of story."

"That's it?" asked Miranda. "That's all you can tell us?"

Karen cocked her head, recalling to mind everything that had happened that night. . .

"Are you sure you don't want to come along, love?" her mother asked. "If you put a bit of thought into it I think you'll quite enjoy playing bridge. It should appeal to your competitive instincts."

"Thank you, but no thank you," insisted Karen with a laugh. "I don't really fancy card games. You run along and have fun. I'll be fine. I'll probably go to bed early and get up early to visit the beach."

There'd been a few more attempts at persuading her but Karen was adamant. Play bridge with a bunch of old people? They had to be kidding. She smiled and refused and made the refusal stick. TV might be boring but playing bridge? No thanks and see you later.

It turned out that the TV was even worse than she'd feared. She sighed, deciding that she might as well go to bed early. She'd get a good night's sleep and be up early and on the beach first thing in the morning.

Karen wasn't sure what woke her and lay in bed, listening. She could hear faint noises downstairs and thought for a moment that her parents had arrived home. Second thoughts pointed out that there wasn't the glow of any lights on so it wasn't her parents. A glance at the clock showed it was only eleven; she didn't really expect them home before one. Another noise and she got out of bed with a resigned sigh. She would lay odds a cat or something had got in and was prowling around the kitchen. She'd better chase it off before it caused any damage.

She ambled her way downstairs, not trying to be quiet, working on the principle that any animals would be scared off by the noise. Stepping into the kitchen she was immediately dazzled as the lights went on. She was somewhat surprised at this as she hadn't turned them on, her hand still outstretched and groping for the switch.

Blinking a couple of times as her eyes regained their focus she found that she was looking at a man. A very large man. He looked as though he was in his thirties and he was, she decided, rather cute, despite his age. Then self-preservation kicked in and cuteness left.

"Who are you? What are you doing here? Oh my god, you've broken in. You've probably smashed down the door. I suppose that you're going to burgle the place now. You can't do that. Oh my god, I'm all alone and you know it. You're here to rape me, aren't you? Well you can't. I won't allow it."

"Hey, hey, calm down a little," the man said, patting the air with his hands in a tone it down gesture. "Ah, addressing your various concerns I'll start with my name. I'm Alex. Are you going to tell me your name?"

"Karen."

"OK, Karen, what am I doing here? Just checking that everything's OK. No lights and no car seemed to indicate the place was empty but the back door was open. With an open back door I had no need to smash the door down, I could just walk straight through. I have no intention of burglarising the place. It's a holiday house so there would only be slim pickings. The smart burglar is currently in the city robbing the places of those people who are here on holiday. Oh, and I didn't come with the intention of raping you, no matter how sweet you look dressed like that."

Karen looked down at herself and blushed. She was wearing baby-doll pyjamas and there wasn't very much of them. She was suddenly acutely aware that her breasts were somewhat larger than when she first wore those pyjamas.

"How do I know you're not going to rape me?" she demanded. "I'm all alone here but I won't let you."

"You're also an idiot. The correct thing to say is that your parents are upstairs asleep and if I don't go away you'll scream and they'll come down. You might add that your father has a gun."

"What? He doesn't have a gun. And he's not here to use it if he did have one. I told you I was alone."

"What did I say?" she demanded when Alex face-palmed himself with a soft groan.

"Nothing that you'd understand. Seeing you're here and we're in the kitchen you can make me a sandwich. It's been a long time since dinner."

A sandwich. She had a burglar and potential rapist in the kitchen and he was demanding a sandwich? Well, maybe if she gave him one he'd go away happy.

It only took her a few moments to produce a chicken sandwich which Alex gratefully accepted.

"Thanks," he said smiling. "I've been busy this evening and haven't had a chance to get a snack. We can discuss your rape when I've finished this."

Karen stood there, looking at him nervously. He was going to rape her. She just knew it. Saying he wasn't was just his cunning plan to get her to lower her defences and then when she did, wham! She was so screwed. Or at least, she was going to be very shortly. She chewed on her lip as she watched him enjoying the sandwich. She should have loaded it with black pepper. That would have fixed him.

"Thank you. That hit the spot. Now as to rape - what made you think I was going to rape you?"

"Well of course you are. You're a man and you've got me trapped all alone. I'm not exactly a dog in looks. You wouldn't be a man if you didn't try something. But I won't let you."

"Definitely not a dog," Alex agreed. "Quite lovely, from what I can see and, with those skimpy pyjamas, I must admit that I can see a lot."

"I like these pyjamas," Karen pointed out.

"So do I. They suit you, what there is of them."

"I suppose you're going to tear them off me. You'll probably rip them so badly I'll never be able to wear them again."

"Don't be silly. I have no intention of tearing them into rags. I'm not even going to take them off you."

"You're not? How can you rape me if you don't take them off?"

"Are you a virgin?" asking Alex with a sigh.

"Um, not exactly," Karen admitted in a small voice.

"Maybe not, but you're certainly not very experienced. A woman doesn't have to be naked as long as, ah, access is available."

Karen blushed, a tingling feeling in her loins hinting at the access he was referring to.

"Anyway, the point I'm trying to make is that I'm not a vandal. I don't go around destroying other people's property. I'm afraid you'll have to take your pyjamas off yourself."

"Excuse me?" Karen felt quite indignant. Just what was he suggesting?

"Your pyjamas. You've made it clear that you expect to be naked when you get raped and I always consider my victims feelings in this matter. You also like those pyjamas and don't want them torn. Considering this I just feel that you should take them off yourself."

Karen stared at him, not quite believing what he was saying.

"Ah, I can help you take them off if that's what you prefer. After all, they'll only get torn if you struggle when they come off. Do you want me to assist you?"

"No. I can do it."

Do what, a little voice asked. You just volunteered to take your pyjamas off, another little voice murmured.

"I've got nothing on under my pyjamas," she said in a very small voice.

"That's good," Alex assured her. "It means you won't have to waste time taking anything extra off. Ah, I can assist if you need me."

Karen blushed and dithered. What first? Top or bottom?

"You'll probably find it easier to take the bottom half off first," came a friendly hint. "That way you can turn away from me so I can't see anything."

Relieved at having her dilemma resolved Karen had her pyjama bottoms halfway down before she caught on to what she was doing. She froze for a moment and then her shoulders slumped slightly. She'd already started. She might as well finish. She stepped out of her pyjamas, making sure she wasn't facing Alex.

"A very nice bottom," she heard Alex murmur and blushed a little more. The tingling she'd felt earlier was slowly spreading and making her feel strange. Slowly she took her top off, hurriedly dropping the top so she could fold her arms across her breasts.

A hand on her shoulder turned her to face Alex. His hands brushed hers away from where she was trying to cover herself and she found herself standing naked before him, hands by her side, blushing fiercely.

"Bellissima," murmured Alex, smiling. "If you don't know Italian, 'bella' means beautiful. The 'issima' is added to show how intense your beauty is and in your case I thought the word fitting."

Karen squirmed a little, knowing his eyes were running over her. It was odd, but taking her pyjamas off had seemed to increase the heat in the room. She was feeling uncomfortable warm. She jumped, giving a nervous squeak when his hand glided over her breasts and then swept down to rub against her mons.

"Would you like me to take you to your room so we can use your bed?" asked Alex.

"What? No. I don't want you to rape me at all, remember."

"Oh, that's right. I was forgetting. Is there any place in particular you don't want to be raped apart from your bedroom?"

Karen looked at him. Was the man insane?

"Look," explained Alex, "You said not in your bedroom. So would you prefer to resist me in the front room, where we can use the couch or the carpeted floor? The carpet floor is good. We can roll around on that wrestling until I have you pinned and it will be reasonably comfortable under you."

"No. Don't you understand? I'm saying no."

"You're also standing there showing all your charms and expecting me to ignore what you want," Alex pointed out. "Far be it from me to fail to live up to your expectations."

Karen looked at him while she worked that out.

"Are you saying you're only going to rape me because I expect you to?"

"That's it in a nutshell."

"So if I decide you're not going to rape me, you won't?"

"Can you look me in the eye, knowing that you are naked, not nude but naked, and say you think I don't want to have sex with you?"

"But you made me take my pyjamas off."

"You did so," she protested when Alex slowly shook his head.

"How did I make you?"

"You said you were going to rip them off me. I had to take them off to protect them."

"Actually, you said I was going to rip them off you. I said I wasn't and suggested you take them off and you did."

"You had no intention of raping me, had you?" Karen almost snarled the query.

"I believe I said that right at the start."

Karen glared at him, furious with both him and herself.

"Then I suppose you won't mind if I get dressed again?" she snapped.

"Ah, that's something else again," Alex said. "I enjoy looking at you. I also enjoyed how you felt when I stroked you."

"Do you mean that you are going to rape me now?"

"Semantics," said Alex with a dismissive wave of his hand. "What I'm going to do is lean you back against the table and run my hands over you, getting to know you. When I think I know you well enough I'm going to have sex with you. I'm having you lean back so you can see everything that goes on. I figure that an inexperienced young lady will probably be a bit happier if she's able to see what's being done to her. It's less nerve wracking than waiting for something unknown to happen. You can call it rape or seduction, depending on how you see it."

He moved closer to Karen and she moved back a step, promptly finding that she as now leaning against the table.

"Put your hands on the table and lean back on them," Alex told her, one hand already closing over her breast.

Karen now found herself in a bit of a quandary. If he hadn't intended raping her did that mean she'd talked him into it? If so, could she talk him out of it? His hand had left her breast and was stoking down across her tummy. Looking down she could see him rubbing her mons, giving some teasing tugs to the few curls that she retained there. His hand slipped down and between her legs and she gasped as she felt his hand closing upon her.

He was rubbing her mound, massaging it, and she could feel the heat he was raising. That tingling was now a burning and it was heating her blood. She had to tell him to stop this.

She opened her mouth to speak and gave a shocked gasp instead as his mouth closed over her breast, biting lightly down on her nipple. She tried to twist away, finding him releasing her breast and accepting the other as she turned. That hadn't been what she intended.

His hand was also busy, teasing her. She felt his fingers slip inside her and her eyes widened a little in shock. She could hear herself whimpering softly. What annoyed her was the fact that she couldn't hear herself telling him to stop, though she was sure she'd tried to.

She felt oddly bereft when his hands dropped away from her and he took a step back. That changed to a feeling of dreadful excitement as she saw him sliding his trousers down. His erection was standing out, seeming to wave at her. He moved back towards her.

She looked down, shaking her head slowly, watching as his cock approached her. A couple of fingers on it adjusted its position a little and it moved between her legs, rearing up slightly and pressing against her. He was pressing against her entrance, then pushing past. She had to say no and she had to say it now. She moaned a little, feeling him sliding in driving firmly into her. Saying no wouldn't get her anywhere now, she knew, and she gave a half-scream as she saw and heard his groin slap against hers. And felt it. All the way, deep inside, she felt it.

Rape or seduction, she wondered. Damned if she could tell. Six of one or a half dozen of the other. Not that it mattered at this stage. She had a cock inside her, and quite a lot of cock at that. Just how big had that thing been? She wasn't sure how you measured them. Her mind was wandering, shying away from what was happening. Her attention came back to it real fast when he started moving.

Looking down she could see his cock withdrawing, then it paused for a moment. She held her breath for that moment, waiting, and then it was driving back into her while she made a funny gasping sound and pushed to meet him. It took a couple of thrusts before she caught on to the fact that she was moving with him, pushing hard to meet his thrust, relaxing and falling back a little when he pulled back.

Alex established a nice smooth rhythm, driving into Karen with great delight. She was responsive and delightful, giving him great pleasure as they came together. His hands caressed her breasts, enjoying the feel of them and also enjoying the way she twisted about, pushing them against his hands. Where she had initially been watching his cock plunge into her, her eyes were now half closed and she had a dreamy look on her face, lost to everything but the pleasure he was bringing her. Highly satisfactory from his point of view.

He listened to her, her voice almost purring in time to his thrusting. He heard that first faint hiccup in her voice as her excitement started to overwhelm her. He pressed in faster, her purring changing to an excited, "Uh, uh, uh," as he hammered home.

She screamed as she climaxed, Alex manfully keeping his mouth closed as he let loose, voiding his seed into her. Karen sank back against the table with a sigh, Alex taking the opportunity to smoothly disengage.

"No," said Karen thoughtfully. "I think I summed it up pretty accurately. I mean you wouldn't want me to go into explicit detail, now would you?"

"Of course not," Debbie hurriedly agreed. "The whole thing must have been traumatic for you."

"It was, of course," agreed Karen, "but one can't waste one's life thinking of that sort of thing. I've put it firmly behind me."

And I don't want to mention what happened once he turned me around and got behind me. I just don't think they'd understand. Especially as that happened the next day on the beach.

Ashson
Ashson
8,340 Followers